Playboy Killed My Marriage Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Jack was telling me this part, I was turning three different shades of red, felt all flushed, and started hyperventilating a bit.

"Are you okay, Amber Lynn? We can stop right here if it's uncomfortable for you and you want to bow out now."

"No, Jack. I'm fine. Just a little nervous since I've never done anything like this before."

"Of course. That's perfectly understandable. Again, I'm here for you. But let me continue. For me to make this believable, I may have to close the space between your vagina and my penis. I will try real hard not to make contact. By this point my cock...Sorry...I meant my penis...will no doubt be completely erect, again not because I want it to, but because it will just naturally happen. And it's not a sign that I want to go further. I've done this many times before and have been able to suppress the natural urge to go all the way. But it is very likely that at some point my penis may touch the outer part of your vagina. If that happens, I'll pull back quickly as if I'm on the outstroke and then do another fake stroke in. At some point, the director will tell you to fake an orgasm. Remember, we're going for subtlety here. So, any moans or expressions of pleasure should be subdued. Nothing outrageous like cheap porn. Just keep in mind that we're going for a classy shoot for a first-class magazine. So, that's it.

"One last thing. If at any time you feel uncomfortable, even if only slightly, you can stop the shoot immediately with a safe word. How about we use the words 'red light'? If you say those words, nothing bad will happen. The director will yell 'cut,' the action will stop, and we can discuss what made you stop and how we should reshoot the scene. No one will be mad at you. So...What questions can I answer and what fears can I put to rest?"

"Thank you for going through it in detail. I appreciate the fact that you don't want me to be surprised. What about the crew? They'll be watching this. I don't know any of them."

"Not to worry. They're all experienced, well-paid professionals. Trust me...They have seen much more explicit scenes played out. To them it's just a job, nothing more. No one's going to be gawking at you getting their jollies at your expense. I promise."

"Okay then. I guess it's going to be decision time soon. Let me get back to my hotel to call my husband. I'll call Tina as soon as I can."

"Remember...you have my number. Any questions this afternoon or tonight, give me a call."

I thanked Jack, left the restaurant, and headed to the hotel to take a much-needed cold shower before calling Rocco. I had no clue as to how this call would go. If Rocco protested, I wasn't sure if I should insist on doing the shoot. That could send the wrong signal, and I was concerned the call would become confrontational. After Jack's vivid description of how the shoot would pan out, especially the part about his "obvious arousal," I was very apprehensive that two human beings placed in that situation could exercise enough self-control to staunch what I thought were inevitable passions. However, I rationalized that if I could get through the shoot with my fidelity intact, then when I got home, the sex with Rocco, after me being on edge for several days, would be off the charts incredible. But who was I kidding...I wanted this encounter with this hot guy, and I really wasn't thinking of Rocco. It felt evil, but I needed to convince Rocco that we should do this. I didn't want to seem too ambitious. I remember thinking, "What the hell is wrong with me? I need to stop this now and just fly home." But then the moisture between my legs signaled the other side of the brain that said, "Just do it. It won't lead to actual intercourse and it's a chance to really let your exhibitionist side shine." I was so damned conflicted.

When I got back to my hotel room, I immediately called Rocco. As soon as he picked up the phone, he said "Honey...I really missed you. I can't remember when we've been this far apart except for a couple of business trips early in my career and my deployment while in the Guard. How are you? Tell me, what's goin' on." That made me feel guilty.

"Oh, Rocco, sweetie. I miss you too. Well, lots going on."

I filled him in and gave him chapter and verse. I was quite surprised when Rocco said, "Look, honey...I've seen enough of these videos to know that this is all fake porn. You've seen them too. I have absolutely no problem with it. As I said when we started this journey, I trust you to use your own good judgment. And Jack seems like a professional and a really nice guy. I'm not the jealous type because I trust your devotion to our love and our life together. I say you should go for it. I want you to call me as soon as it's over and tell me all about it."

After some parting words of endearment, we hung up. Once again, an inner voice told me to "Run girl and get the hell out of there!" But my hormones took control. I immediately called Bockrath and gave her the good news. She reminded me to be at the studio at 7 in the morning and to be sure to bring the belly dance outfit and shoes.

Needless to say, I didn't sleep well at all that night. The sexual tension and anticipation just kept building and building. I gave up at about 5 a.m. and did a short workout in the hotel fitness center. That helped take some of the edge off. I got to the studio on time as directed, got my hair and makeup done, and was taken to the set for the first shoot in the belly dance outfit.

We did one quick rehearsal, the director spoke to me about the script, and we were ready to shoot. My sexual tension amped back up when I realized that there were about twenty guys on the set It didn't bother me. Despite what Jack said about these being professionals, I was still very excited thinking that all these men would be watching me. Twenty guys would get stiff cocks as they saw me strutting around and writhing on the bed. They would all be thinking about how much they might want to fuck me. The turn-on was euphoric. I started getting wet again and had to excuse myself so I wouldn't stain the panel skirt. The shoot went off without a hitch and went exactly as it did at home. No sweat. We did it in two takes. It actually got me even more revved up about the second shoot. My adrenalin was really pumping at this point.

After lunch and two very much needed glasses of wine, it was time to get ready for the second shoot. My hair and make-up were touched up. I really didn't have much of a costume. Just a black thong panty and a thin, translucent robe. It was tied loosely around my waist and was open in the center just enough to show a daring amount of cleavage. My nerve endings were on high alert. Even the fabric of the robe rubbing against my body made me shiver. I can't remember the last time I was this excited. About 5 minutes before we were to begin, there came a knock on my dressing room door. Jack walked in, also in a robe. He wanted to make sure I was okay and if I had any last-minute questions. The guy just oozed class and sensuality. "What a gentleman," I thought. He kissed me on my cheek, wished me luck, told me I looked awesome, and said, "See you on the set."

It was time. Standing just outside the door to the bedroom on the set, I could see the lighting, subdued but bright enough to make out most of the details, just as Jack said. The director yelled 'action,' and in I walked. No strutting this time and no shoes. Just me, my robe, and my thong. I walked into the room and Jack was standing opposite me naked as the day he was born. I took one look at his cock, which hung between his legs partially erect, and I audibly gasped. It was certainly above average, and it wasn't even fully hard yet. I completely came out of character and the director yelled 'cut,' asking me if I was okay. I immediately apologized to Jack and the director for my reaction to seeing Jack naked. The director told me that my reaction was spontaneous and gave the shot much needed vivid realism, which would set the tone for the rest of the shoot. He told me he would most likely keep that reaction shot in the video and cut the film at the point where I became a bit unglued.

The director restarted the action. In this scene, I smiled seductively at Jack. He was about 6 feet in front me on the side of the bed and immediately walked over to my left side. As he walked toward me, his cock started throbbing and stiffening. By the time he reached me, Jack was fully erect. My mouth was watering, and I sensed that I might lose this battle with myself. With his left arm, he gently moved his hand up from my wrist to my shoulder, gave me a very chaste light kiss on the lips, and stepped behind me. While snuggling my neck, he lightly bit on my ear and kissed it, and with one hand, reached over, untied the robe, slipped it over my shoulders, and allowed it to fall to the floor.

He took me by the hand and gently guided me to the bed. As he suggested the day before, once I was face down on the bed, I playfully raised my calves, crossed my ankles, and turned my head to give him a slightly seductive yet coy come-hither look. After I turned my head, what I saw made me lick my lips, and that wasn't scripted; it just happened. Jack seemed even harder than just a few seconds ago. The only words I can use to describe what I saw was that he had a full-on raging hardon. At what I judged to be about 9 inches; his cut cock was enormous; the largest I've ever seen. I could see the protruding veins on the sides of the shaft. The bulbous head was purple and bulging. It looked like it was angry and wanted to burst. The shaft had this slight uncharacteristic curve upward. Not much of a curve, but just enough to make it unique. How did it compare to Rocco's? Honestly, at the moment, I wasn't thinking of Rocco. I was so focused on that magnificent cock that was only inches from me. My last thought before Jack stepped closer to begin the massage was that I did this to him; I made him as a hard as a rock and that made me even more aroused. That really got my motor running. I realized then that my pussy was flooding the small patch that the thong covered. I'm sure Jack had to have noticed that.

Jack poured warm oil that was just the right temperature on my back. It had an intoxicating sandalwood scent that, combined with the wine I had at lunch, lulled me into a fully relaxed state but still on the edge sexually. His big strong heads moved the oil up and down my back. Then he poured some on to both legs, put the oil down, and began to work on my feet and calves. My feet are very sensitive, and I find them to be one of my prime erogenous zones. Working gently on my arches, toes, and ankles the sexual edge amped up even more. Before he moved to my legs, he gently kissed each toe. He slowly worked his way up my calves and gently nudged my legs open. I obliged willingly and gave him the widest opening I could. That was an unspoken invitation for him to massage the inside of my thighs up to the panty line. The closer he got to my thong, the wetter I got. I could feel the moisture oozing out of me. He concentrated on that area for a few minutes, building me back up to the edge, and then quickly moved to the head of the bed where he began to knead my neck and work on my back.

While he was massaging my lower back from a position at my head, which was hanging slightly off the edge of the bed, his hard cock lightly grazed my cheek. It was like an electric shock to my body. I found myself reaching out for it with my right hand and with my neck raised I gave in and took just the head into my mouth, sucking it and licking it hungrily. His precum tasted sweet. At this point I stopped thinking. The rational part of me just faded into the background. I lightly grabbed on to his cock, stroked it a few times, and held on to it while he rubbed my back and my ass cheeks. It was on fire and was throbbing in my hand. I circled the head of his cock with my thumb and could feel more of his pre cum. He very deftly whispered in my ear "panties," as he walked around to my feet again and I disengaged with his cock. All I kept thinking was how badly I wanted it. For the life of me, looking back on this now, I don't understand where this wanton slut in me came from. Jack tapped my left butt check slightly and I lifted off the bed a couple of inches while he removed my thong in one motion with his thumbs. There was no doubt now that he saw and smelled my musky arousal. Hell...I think the whole crew must have smelled me.

At this point, Jack worked on my ass, giving it just enough pressure to feel like a massage, but light enough for it to be sensual. With my legs still spread wide, he grazed my inner thighs, brushed my outer lips with his fingers, and then lightly tickled my starfish for just a second. God, I was climbing the walls. After he lingered there for a while, he moved back up to my head and started working on my upper chest and breasts. He poured a generous amount of oil onto both breasts and worked them with his magic hands with just the right amount of pressure. Jack then started circling the outer ridges of my bright pink areola with each index finger simultaneously, slowly moving closer and closer to my distended nipples in the center. At last, he reached the nipples and gave each a gentle tug with his thumbs and forefingers. At that moment, my body betrayed me. I had a very gentle climax that took me slowly over the edge. It wasn't intense, but just enough to relieve some of the tension that had been building. As he tugged my nipples, first I felt my pussy spasming inside and then I got a slight tremor that shot from my clit to my inner vagina, while I let out a subdued moan that left no doubt about what had just happened. It lasted for only a few seconds, but I was grateful for the release. I thought that would help me get through the rest of the massage. I also thanked God it was almost over. But I completely forgot about the simulated intercourse that would be the grand finale.

Just as Jack said, when he went back to my feet, from a standing position he tenderly grabbed my legs under my knees and slowly pulled me down to the edge of the bed. He moved his hands up to my ankles and in one motion placed my heels on either side of his neck. As he massaged the tops of my legs, he began to make his move to simulate penetration. With my legs now splayed across his chest and my ankles up near his ears, I could feel his torso move slowly but deliberately towards my pussy. One side of my brain told me to move closer, to get his cock to penetrate me on the next downstroke; the other part held me in check but kept me right back on the edge of orgasm once again.

Jack, who was still standing at the edge of the bed, moved my legs down so that my calves were now resting on his biceps. They were hanging like a rag doll's. This caused his torso to move in closer. On the next downstroke, his hard cock touched my outer lips. He quickly pulled back. But his strokes were getting quicker at this point and with each stroke his cock hit my outer lips, sending just enough of a vibration to my clit to stimulate but not put me over the edge. I'm not sure if he made contact on purpose or it just happened that way. But still no penetration, just as he said. He was applying just enough pressure on each stroke to get me closer and closer to the edge, but not nearly enough to send me over the cliff. I just couldn't take it anymore. I needed to cum. If no one else was on the set, I would have screamed, "Fuck me. Fuck me now and fuck me as hard as you can." But I could give no such command. I was truly at his mercy.

I pulled my left leg out from his bicep and wrapped it around his ass. It was at this moment that I dealt a mortal blow to my marriage. The moment happened when, with my left foot on his right ass cheek, I gave him a gentle kick with my heel that signaled to him in an unspoken way, much like a lover would, in no uncertain terms and left no doubt at all, "Fuck me now." I think he knew how desperate I was for another release. On his next down stroke, he slowly pushed in all the way. It felt magnificent as it entered and slowly snaked its way up to near my cervix. I was full of long, hot, hard cock and completely lost in a sea of ecstasy. I could feel the sponginess of the mushroom head expanding and contracting inside of me. The upward curve of his cock hit my g-spot on the way in and I immediately had an orgasm. I let out a high-pitched moan that must have let everyone know this was real. Jack kept slowly sawing in and out. I don't know if I had one long orgasm or multiples. I let out a low moan, trying desperately not to let myself go fully over that cliff. As a result, my orgasm wasn't as near intense as it could have been had he been stroking me with a fast pace. Finally having the release, I desperately craved, Jack sensed that I had climaxed. He pulled completely out, kissed both my feet as he moved me to the center of the bed, wrapped me in a sheet, and slowly exited. The director yelled "Cut. That's a wrap."

Embarrassed beyond words, I quickly grabbed my robe where it had fallen, and I made my way to my dressing room without stopping to speak to anyone. When I got to my dressing room my heart was running like a freight train. I splashed some cold water on my face and chugged the wine that was left from lunch. But that didn't douse the flame that was burning inside. I still had a huge cum that was stuck and needed to be released. Without thinking, purely on impulse, I left my dressing room and went over to Jack's next door. I knocked on the door and Jack, still naked and still with his cock fully erect, answered the door.

"I'm a little embarrassed by what just happened out there but not upset that it did happen," I offered.

"I told you Amber Lynn, this stuff happens some time. It's pure reaction to the situation. Don't beat yourself up about it."

"Your still hard as a rock. Wait...you didn't cum, did you? How could you possibly go that long without cumming? Your balls must be ready to explode. God, you must be in pain."

"It comes with the job. No sweat. In an hour I'll have a girl at my place to take care of it."

What I said and did next was the second blow that killed my marriage. Up until then, even if I shared with Rocco what I did during the shoot, he might understand. But he could never get past what was about to take place next.

"Fuck that. There's no way I'm letting you out of here in that condition." In a commanding voice I said, sit down in that chair now. I'm going to fuck you." I shook my robe off, straddled both his legs, and guided his fat, rock hard cock with my hand up to my pussy. I then impaled myself on his cock and rode him feverishly. Jack grabbed both tits, pushed them together and sucked both nipples at the same time. This drove me to three more wave-crashing orgasms and the satisfaction I had been craving all day. Thankfully, our dressing rooms were far enough away from the set so that no one probably heard us. But anyone walking by the dressing rooms would surely know what was going on. I didn't care. I was filled with carnal lust, and I just needed to be satiated.

When I came down from my orgasmic high, I could feel that Jack was still hard, and he still had not cum. His stamina was beyond normal. He had the most control I've ever seen. I lifted myself from him, got down on my knees and began to give him my best effort at a porn star type blowjob. After rimming his frenulum with my tongue, before going down on him, I said, "You need to cum now, in my mouth. Just let go." I wrapped my lips around his cock. As my head bobbed up and down, my tongue made a swirling motion, and I gently squeezed his balls with my right hand. I could feel his engorged head swell even further. I was on a mission to give this guy some relief. And when he finally let go, he let out a deep guttural moan and filled my mouth with his sweet cum. He had at least six massive spurts that shot down my throat. I hungrily and lustfully swallowed every drop.