Player Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Me too," she said softly. Her head came up and she gazed into my eyes. They were that startling light blue, shading toward grey, and they were glistening in the lights, looking almost silver. She looked like she wanted to be kissed. I gave her a peck, but she slid her hands around behind my head and pulled me into a kiss that left me stunned.

She let me up a little, and searched my face with those shining eyes. She seemed satisfied with what she found. "I do love you like that, Daniel, and I know you love me, but that's not exactly what I meant. I meant, do you like ME. Do you think I'm fun, smart, sexy? I hang out with you all the time, and it seems like you enjoy being with me. Why don't you ever ask me out, like on a date? Do you think I'm too young for you? I'm not mature enough?"

I was speechless. I saw her eyes start to tear up, and I squeezed her to me, horrified. "Noo, baby, don't cry. God, yes, I think you're all of those things. I had no idea you wanted me to be... like that. I always thought I was kind of a father figure to you."

"You are," she whispered in my ear. "You're more than that. Cat and Liv know how I feel about you. They've been sort of helping me let you get to know me."

I had to laugh. "I knew something was going on. You three are so bad."

"I've been dying, trying to get you to notice me," she said. "Mom thought I had a chance, so I just kept trying. Tonight, was kinda me getting desperate and impatient. Do you think you can love me; I mean as more than just friends?"

I had no idea what to say. I guess I was as clueless as always. I was stunned. She was probably the most beautiful woman I had ever seen, but I had really never thought, never dreamed, she would be interested in me in a romantic way. I could tell she was getting ready to tear up again because I was being so awkward. I couldn't let that happen, so I squeezed her tightly, then pulled her back to the booth.

She slid in, and I cuddled her. "This is a shock to me, sweetheart," I told her. "You've obviously been thinking about this, and you're going to have to give me time to get over being stunned that you're interested in me like that. Liv and Cat are okay with this?"

"Oh yeah," she said. "They think it would be the bomb. I was kind of afraid to tell them, at first, but they were off the hook excited."

"Well, I'll tell you that I think you're an angel," I said. "God, Audra, you're so beautiful, so sweet, I just never... you're so..."

She cut me off mid-sentence, turning my face toward her and lighting me up with another kiss. I could hardly breathe when she let me go. "You were going to say, 'So young,' weren't you?" she said.

I had to laugh. "Yes, I'm sorry."

"I know how old you are, and I know how old I am," she said. "Trust me, Daniel, that doesn't matter to me. I have never dated guys my age. Well," she confessed, "I haven't really dated that much since we moved here. I've been waiting for you to ask me."

"I'm so sorry I didn't," I said. "I already love you, Audra. It won't take much for me to fall in love with you."

"Imma make sure you do," she said.

"Cool, what's your plan?" I asked.

"Well, this was the beginning," she said. "I'm going to get you out and dance with you a few more times, then I'm coming home with you."

The "coming home with you" part had my heart pounding. If she meant what I thought she did...

We wound up dancing more than a few more times, and then I remembered her car was at our place. Maybe that's what she meant. I was in agony, wondering all the way home. She answered that question when I opened her door, watching those long elegant legs emerge, her standing and kissing me again, before proceeding up the steps.

She had her own key, but she waited for me to unlock the door. "Carry me in," she commanded, and we both laughed.

"Yes, princess," I said, scooping her up in my arms. She was solid! Her arms went around my neck and I kicked the door shut behind us. "Where do you want me to put you down?"

She pointed at my bedroom. My heart started pounding again. "Really?"

She nodded. "Oh, my God, Honey..."

I have no idea how we crossed the living area and into my bedroom. I set her down by the bed and just watched her take in my room. It evidently met with her approval. She turned her back to me and took some device out of her hair. It had been twisted up, and time went into slow motion for me as all that fire came tumbling down, waves, soft silkiness, flames descending down below that fantastic ass. I think it was the most erotic thing I'd ever seen.

I stepped up behind her, wrapping her in my arms and she looked up and back at me, eyes silver in the moonlight. I moved her hair to one side and kissed the side of her neck, feeling her shudder slightly.

"You are so beautiful and precious to me," I whispered in her ear, nibbling on it and causing another shiver.

She lifted her hair. "Unhook me, Daniel."

I fumbled a bit, but got the hook on her dress undone, then I slid the zipper down, slowly, letting the back of my hand slide down her back, over her bra, downward, satin skin warm, downward to a dimple in her back, just above the swelling of her butt. She had a little fuzzy feeling there, and she made a little moaning sound.

She turned to face me, and the top of the dress fell, exposing a lacy white bra. I knew she had breasts, but I was unprepared for what I saw. Creamy skin filled those cups, full and delicious looking. I bent and kissed the tops of them before moving back up and claiming her lips. She tasted delicious, both places.

Her clever fingers were unbuttoning my shirt while I kissed my way down the column of her neck, finding a sensitive place at the little hollow where her shoulder began, nibbling my way across to where her bra strap crossed. I eased it down, making my way across to the other and repeating the process.

She was pulling the tails of my shirt out of my pants, unbuckling my belt and unfastening my pants. They fell, and I moved my hands to slide her dress down to join my pants. I moved into her, my arms around her, and eased her down on the bed. She had a bra that hooked in the front, and I eased the cups apart, taking in her beauty.

Her breasts really were spectacular. Firm, fuller at the bottom, fat little pink nipples slightly upturned, centered on areolas of the same shade. Perfection, that was Audra, and I just wanted to look at her, drink in that beauty. She blushed a little under my gaze, reaching up to pull me toward her.

"Let me just enjoy you, baby," I whispered. "You're so perfect."

"Noo," she said. "This is the interactive girlfriend experience. I get to play, too."

I laughed. "My kind of girlfriend!"

She sat up, threw my shirt in the direction of the closet, pushed me down on my back and moved over to straddle me. I could feel her heat through her tiny little white lace panties, rubbing against the hardest erection I could ever remember having.

She lowered herself, those spectacular breasts pressing against my chest, nipples scraping over me, and I just held her for a minute, luxuriating in holding this beautiful woman, a soft-hard bundle of sexy on top of me.

She slid up so I could reach those fat pink nipples with my mouth, and she moaned and shook a little when I sucked one inside, giving it a lashing with my tongue. "God, that feels good," she said. "Just like I imagined. I've been burning up, lover, wanting to be with you."

I, of course, couldn't respond as she was pushing all that pliant cushion into my mouth. I brought my hands up to play with the twin of the one she was feeding me, and I had forgotten how much I loved tits, it seemed. I loved hers, anyway.

She felt the twin was being neglected, evidently, because she moved that nub over so I could give it some love. I could have been happy there, nursing like a baby, but she wanted more, and there was no denying her hunger. She slid back down so she could kiss me, then kept sliding, trailing fire down my body, across my belly to the waistband of my briefs.

She tugged, and I raised my butt so she could slide them off. My cock sprang free, pulsing with my heartbeat, and she gave a low cry. "I think he likes me," she giggled. "Damn, you've got a big cock, Daniel."

I chuckled. I was no porn star, but those words coming from this girl, this woman, I loved so much just seemed so erotic and so... unusual. I had never heard her curse much, and certainly not say "cock."

"Imma kiss him," she said, and followed her words with the action. She wrapped her slender fingers around me, kissed every inch and popped her mouth over the head. She slurped away, and it was my turn to groan. I wanted to see, and her hair was covering us in waves of flame, hiding the view of that angelic face. I reached down and gathered it up, moving it to one side.

The most exciting thing I'd ever seen was there. A 23-year-old absolutely gorgeous woman was sucking my cock, and she looked amazing. She also seemed to be enjoying herself. She looked up at me, stopped long enough to give me a loving smile, then she was at it again. It was easy to see she hadn't had a lot of experience, because she gagged herself a few times, but she was so beautiful, so sweet, so loving, that it was the best I'd ever had. It had been a while for me, and I wasn't going to last long with this vision loving on my cock like that. I could feel my climax coming, and I tried to warn her.

"Babe, I'm... you're so... I'm going to come."

She locked her eyes on my face, worked just a little harder, her free hand gently squeezing my balls, stroking that sensitive area just below with one finger, and I went off. As the first creamy burst fired, she gagged a little again, but she stayed with it, her active tongue swirling, making gulping sounds that were so erotic.

She let some of my cum escape, running down my shaft, but her lips, encircling me like an erotic Cheerio, soon took that back in, and she continued until I was so sensitive that it was becoming painful.

I reached down and pulled her up over me, pulling her face to me to kiss her. "Noo," she complained. "I needa brush."

"No, you don't," I told her. "These lips are mine, and I want to kiss them." She surrendered, and I held her, just giving her all the love I was feeling in my heart. When we were both breathless, I rolled us over to our sides, that lush body pressed against mine.

"Did I do good?" she said. "Did you like me?"

"Oh, my God, Audra. You are incredible," I told her. "I can't believe it, and I feel like I'm going to wake up from some dream and you'll be just a fantasy."

"I'll be your fantasy," she said, "but it's going to be a living, breathing fantasy. I love you so much, Daniel. I want to be good for you."

"Just be you, then," I said. "You're everything any man could ever dream of. Guess what."

"What?" she said.

"It's your turn," I said, rolling over on top of her. "Or maybe my turn. It's somebody's turn, for sure."

She giggled, making those amazing breasts jiggle, and I had to taste them again. They were just as delicious and spell binding as the first time, and I could feel little tremors running through her as I loved on her. I could have been content there for a couple of centuries, but there were other treasures waiting to be uncovered.

Her skin was satin as I nibbled my way down, across highly toned abs, pausing to dip my tongue into the elongated oval of her navel. Causing her to squirm and giggle. When I reached those little delicate panties, I could see that she wasn't bare beneath, a cute little tuft of flame showing through those panties.

I have always believed it should be a crime for redheads to go bare, and I had to see, explore, nuzzle my way in and see that beautiful sight. I pushed her panties down, and she helped me, arching her back, and I kissed her belly as I slid them down long glorious legs. She kicked her little feet and the panties went flying.

There it was, the fire matching the flame spread out across my bed, making her look like she had a halo. I fluffed the little tuft with my fingers, nuzzled her with my nose, tugged on it with my lips, and she giggled. "Somebody likes my little love patch," she said.

"You have no idea," I told her. "God, Audra, you are exquisite."

She glowed. I had to sit up and just look at her, maybe for a few years. I mean, I had known she was gorgeous with her clothes on, but I always figured there were a lot of people who looked good in clothes, but naked, they probably wouldn't look so good. Audra was definitely not one of those. She looked stunningly, incredibly better.

I slid down to the bottom of the bed and started with her cute little feet, gradually working my way up long, beautifully muscled legs, nipping at the tendons that stretched tightly in her thighs as she spread her legs for me.

She made the sexiest sounds and I could feel those little shudders going through her, becoming more pronounced and sustained as her sexual excitement grew. As I reached the juncture of her thighs, there it was, gorgeous, topped by that little tuft. Her lips were sealed together, rising in a perfectly straight line up to the pronounced little bump of her clitoris at the top. I had to taste her.

She jolted as I slid my tongue up from the bottom, parting those perfect labia, moving upward until she jolted again when my tongue covered her clit. The aroma of clean fresh aroused girl combined with the visual impact, the sounds she was making and the tangy sweet slickness. I probed, licked, sucked and her voice rose, the trembling grew almost continuous and her sexual tension grew like the drawing of a bow. As I sucked her clit between my lips, lashing the tiny head with my tongue, I slid a finger into her creamy depths and all that tensions snapped as she arched up toward me, a hoarse, moaning little scream coming from her as she writhed, bucked and whimpered out her pleasure.

It went on until I could feel her fingers pulling at my hair and her motions turned into ones of escape. "Too much," she gasped. "Oh, my God, Daniel, please..."

I let her pull me up and she attacked my lips, kissing all over my face while gasping little words. "Jesus, Daniel. It was everything... just like I'd dreamed... don't ever stop... love you..."

The sight, sound, feel and smell of this wonderful woman had me erect and ready, and as we expressed our feelings, I could feel the heat and moisture of her against the head of my cock. I pushed, and she was so slick and wet, the head of my cock entered her with a slight popping sensation.

Her face looked shocked and her mouth froze in a cute little "O." She cringed back a little and I didn't move. "Wait," she squeaked. "Let me get used to it. Damn you've got a big dick."

"As long as you need, baby," I whispered. I just stayed there, and I could feel small contractions around me as she flexed her inner muscles. I had no idea women could do that. When I felt her beginning to work her hips around a little, drawing back and pushing toward me, I let my weight push me into her a little. She gasped and froze again. I stopped and let her rest, then we repeated the process, a small advance, while she shrank away, finally resulting in her bursting out in giggles.

"Hey, you're stepping on our groove here," I admonished her.

"I'm sorry, Daniel, but you're just so big... I'm such a newbie and it's been a long time. I'll do better, I promise."

"You're perfect, Sweetheart," I told her. "I was just kidding."

"I know, I just... a little more."

It took probably 15 minutes before I felt the head of my cock kiss the back of that incredibly tight pussy. I had maybe an inch left outside, and we rested again. It wasn't long before I felt her tell-tale trembling begin again.

I drew back, slowly advancing again, and after a few minutes, she grew comfortable with my thrusting into her and began motions of her own. As her excitement grew, she became very energetic, meeting my thrusts with her own, beginning her little moans and gasps.

Her whole body moved against me, becoming more and more excited until she was a sexual dynamo, her legs up, heels locked around the back of my thighs, pulling me into her as the worked her body against mine. This girl, this woman was the fuck of the century.

All the promise of that lush body, her angelic face, her sweet and dynamic personality was overwhelming, and we came together, her hoarse little scream coming again as the white-hot pleasure took us over the top together, joined heart, body and soul.

*****

I was in the kitchen, making bacon and pancakes for breakfast when she came in, wearing one of my Oxford shirts and panties. A woman in a button-up man's shirt is just incredibly sexy, and she was no exception. She came and plastered herself to my back, embracing me from behind as I was turning the bacon.

In another few minutes, Liv and Cat came in, saw us together and flew across to wrap themselves around both of us, giggling like they were insane.

"Yeet!" Cat said. "I knew it! He loves you, Audra."

Audra just clung tighter to me. "Player three has entered the game," Liv said, and all three of them went into another fit of giggling.

I chuckled. "Excuse me for being old, but is that an inside joke?"

"It's kind of a meme," Audra explained. Olivia ran off to get her phone, and they showed me funny memes while I finished cooking of people having a beef and some third person getting involved. The memes went deeper, and they were funny as hell.

I just stood there, thinking how my life had changed, my three girls sitting there at the bar, giggling together. Audra would pause in her conversation to give me a look, a smile, kissy lips, and seeing them all together, my wonderful daughters and my beautiful little lover, I knew I was the luckiest man alive. I knew there were going to be issues; the disparity in our ages being foremost among them, but with the love I had in my heart for her, and the way she obviously felt about me, to the relationship I had with her mother, and she had with the girls, I was pretty sure player three was in the game for good.