Playful Futanari Sisters Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a long moment Lily let Kimmy stretch her climax as long as she could. Despite the fact that they had cocks and usually climaxed that way, the girls knew they were blessed with the easily extendable climaxes only women had. And so Kimmy grunted at least a full minute under the heady power of her climax. Neither girl had ever managed to figure out from where all that cum came. They just accepted, jokingly, that they probably could quench a fire if they ever had to.

Panting hard, Kimmy eventually said "Your turn, my love...". With that, all the while keeping her sister's spent but still hard cock inside her, Lily resumed her position and began fucking her sister's breasts again. Stimulated as she was, and given the heavenly nature of Kimmy's breasts, it wasn't long until pleasure began boiling over again. Racked with pulses of pre-climactic thrill, she whispered "Ready for this?"

"I'll do my best!" Kimmy replied, giggling.

Feeling your sister's sperm overflowing from your pussy was one thing. But managing that torrent in your mouth was quite another. When Lily rose up slightly higher to allow Kimmy to take her cock into her mouth, Kimmy took a deep breath. While Kimmy wasn't surprised by the amount, it was still a challenge to drink it all. A challenge she liked to tackle despite the undeniable fact that she always failed. She drank a huge mouthful as soon as the flow hit the back of her mouth and had to swallow again immediately afterward.

She loved the taste of her sister's sperm, a taste that had nothing to do with men's sperm. It was really sweet, not just as a metaphor. Yet despite that sweetness, it was still Lily's sperm and as she drank mouthful after mouthful, she felt a tremor of pleasure. Eventually, laughing as she did, she pulled her head away. And a moment later she could see Lily sucking on her own cock. She only had to arch her back slightly before she could wrap her lips around the head of her cock.

Kimmy could do the same thing with her own cock, but it was a close thing. First because her cock was shorter and second because she was taller. But for Lily it came easy. Kimmy was now watching her sister as she fucked her own mouth with her cock, sliding many inches down that monster cock before pulling up. And she drank her own sperm with relish! Kimmy hoped that her head was enough cover to prevent anybody from seeing this. After a while Kimmy kissed that cock and Lily pulled away. After that initial surge, Kimmy knew she would be able to handle the rest and felt her belly filling up with the creamy white stuff.

Eventually the flow stopped and Kimmy released her sister's cock with a loud slurping sound. Lily then pulled off of her sister's cock and, as their cocks gently retracted inside, the two sisters hugged hard again. But with their breasts as large as they were because of their arousal, it took them a moment to align one of Lily's breasts between her sister's.

As time passed they both felt their breasts and hips coming back to their normal sizes and after a while they replaced their bikinis properly. When they walked back out of the water and onto the beach, they looked like perfectly normal women. Perfect women, but most importantly, no hints of any cock were visible at all. Instead, their bikini bottoms were still hugging their utterly feminine pussies, and if the increased blood flow meant that those two camel toes were any bigger, nobody would complain about it.

Holding hands, they stood above their blankets and looked at each other. "Is it already over?" Lily asked, looking up into her sister's loving blue-green eyes.

"Of course not," the tall blonde replied. "I want your cock inside me my love!"

"Good!" Lily grinned. "Let's go back to our room!"

And so they did. Less than fifteen minutes after climaxing what felt like gallons of sperm, the two sisters were already naked in their hotel room. Kimmy, sitting on the bed with the position highlighting the graceful curves of her hips, beckoned Lily to come closer. Lily gladly walked up to her sister and ended up standing over Kimmy's legs.

Kimmy leaned forward and left a long trail of kisses from Lily's sensitive neck down to her breasts. Kimmy knew that Lily was jealous of her own breasts, but as she had often said, it was quite possible for small breasts to be beautiful and sexy. And Lily did have such breasts. After kissing them, Kimmy turned her head and let the silky smooth skin of Lily's breasts slide across her cheeks. She could feel the small but hard nipples of her sister grazing against her skin.

Soon she wanted more and she turned her head, allowing herself to capture one of those small nipples into her mouth. Lily shivered and moaned. After teasing and licking that nipple, Kimmy opened her mouth wide and grabbed Lily's entire aureola into her mouth, sucking much harder now. While Lily's breasts were much firmer than her own, they nevertheless gave way as she played with them.

With both hands on her sister's head, Lily had closed her eyes, enjoying the wet pleasure of her sister's mouth. She opened her eyes suddenly when she felt Kimmy's cock directly against her pussy. She laughed, opened her legs a bit wider and let Kimmy caress her in yet another way. She had her lips and tongue on her nipples, her hands on her breasts and now that long cock caressing her pussy and clit. Under this coordinated assault, Lily wanted more.

Lily pushed her older sister on the bed, then grabbed her legs to force her to lie face down. Laughing, Kimmy stretched her arms above her head and crossed her ankles one over the other. Lily, seeing the glorious curves of her sister's body all seeming to converge on her ass, simply dove in. She climbed over her sister's long legs, leaving a trail of kisses all the way up those legs until she reached her ass.

On all fours above her sister, Lily stared at the incredibly beautiful ass beneath her. While she liked her own firm ass, this was something else! And, as was one of her favorite moments of their sexual life, Lily simply lowered her face until her nose was just above the cleft between Kimmy's very generous cheeks. Slowly, Lily buried her face in her sister's soft ass, feeling it give way very smoothly. Kimmy's body was burning hot and the contrast with the cooler cheeks on her face added to the pleasure. Soon though, it was more than her cheeks touching her sister's ass. Her nose and soon after that her chin was pressing in the spongy flesh.

Kimmy, under normal circumstances, already had a barely believable ass. So generous and rounded, merging into wide hips that only enhanced those curves. And with her equally generous thighs underneath, looking as if they were made of cookie dough, her ass was the definition of soft femininity. But this wasn't normal circumstances. Oh no.

Since she was highly aroused, her ass was now just supernaturally big and soft. A while back Lily, after doing something very similar to this, had commented that her buttocks looked like two pillows of flesh. After Kimmy had protested, Lily had added that they were like memory foam pillows: heavy, very firm but as soon as you placed your face upon them, you felt the amazing softness. Kimmy laughed when Lily said that she would like to sleep on them every night.

In their room Lily could feel Kimmy's large yet firm buttocks giving way as she pushed down. But she could also feel the creamy flesh of her thighs gently resisting her lower face as well. Lily placed her hands on Kimmy's cheeks and pulled them apart gently. She burrowed deeper still, feeling the flesh giving way before her desire. Deeply nestled in that deep cleft, she could finally taste her sister's sweet crack. When she decided to flick her tongue across Kimmy's asshole first, she heard her sister giggling. "I know what you like!" Kimmy laughed.

Hearing this, Lily pushed her tongue deeper and felt Kimmy's asshole opening. After a minute she had to pull out of those deep cheeks. As she did, she said "Fuck! I'd kill for a tongue as long as my cock!"

"You're crazy!" Kimmy replied.

Lily was smiling as she plunged back into that wonderful depth. She knew that while Kimmy wasn't opposed to fucking Lily's ass, she wasn't as much into anal as Lily was. They didn't mind that difference all that much, especially since Kimmy enjoyed letting her sister play with her asshole. As wonderful as burying her face in Kimmy's ass actually was, Lily wanted more. She pulled away from that warm nest and moved higher still. In seconds her cock was completely out and fully hard, dripping precum onto Kimmy's ass.

Feeling this, Kimmy began breathing deeper and whispered "Be gentle my love..."

"Am I not always gentle?" Lily asked.

"Well, no!"

"Ha! Only when you ask me not to be gentle!" Lily giggled. "And if the past is any indication, you'll ask me to ram your ass as hard as I can in less than a minute!"

"You know me too well!" Kimmy replied, laughing.

Lily used the tip of her cock to spread the precum between Kimmy's cheeks and very soon she was pushing the tip harder and harder and her sister's soft, pliable asshole. Kimmy took a long deep breath and held it for a long moment as the large head of Lily's cock slipped by her sphincter. From then on, the precum did its magic and they both felt the monstrous cock sliding deeper and deeper. Lily pulled back only once before pushing slowly all the way inside her sister's ass.

When Kimmy felt her sister's abdomen pressing hard on her ass and that 16 inch tool worming its way so impossibly deep in her body, she exhaled deeply. In the past, the girls had tried to figure out how such big cocks could fit inside their asses, and it shouldn't work. But it clearly did and they both enjoyed this mystery. She could distinctly feel it so damned deep inside her belly, along her spine, but couldn't understand how it wasn't killing her! She laughed at the thought as Lily was pulling back.

Lily was still being gentle but knew her sister would soon accommodate to her size. After all it wasn't, by a long shot, the first time she sodomized her sister. But even if this time happened to be the 20th time and even when it will be the 1000th, Lily knew she would forever cherish her sister's sweet and deep ass. The generous and pliable ass that she felt squishing beneath her with every deep penetration was already as delicious as could be. But the inner walls of Kimmy's ass were mind bogglingly intoxicating.

From what she could gather from internet forums, their cocks were a lot more sensitive than regular male cocks. Not only were their crowns as sensitive as guys's, but because the shaft wasn't covered in normal skin, Lily was flooded with sensations from all along that length.

As she pulled all the way back, she thought that it must be a lot easier for guys to fuck in this position. When all you had to work with was 5, 6 or 7 inches of erection, you could simply rotate your hips and fuck that ass. She, on the other hand, had to work with her knees and elbows to be able to fuck in and out with those 16 inches!

After a minute or so, she had found the perfect position and was beginning to increase her speed. As expected, Kimmy breathed "You were right little sister... Fuck me Lily, Fuck me harder!" Lily laughed as she complied, feeling her mind burning up with pleasure. Looking down at her sister's body as it shook with each thrust, the soft flesh bouncing, Lily felt heady with pleasure. Seeing her cock fully disappearing into her sister's asshole in less than a second was exhilarating!

As much as she wanted to fill her sister's ass with her sperm, she had a brief flash of her sister's upper body covered with her sperm. But as she prepared to increase her tempo, she heard a deep groan from Kimmy as a powerful spasm of pleasure shook her. "Oooh! Isn't this nice!" Lily said as she kept ploughing her sister's ass. "Think you can cum before I do, sweet sister who keeps telling me she's not into anal all that much?"

"I may not be as big a fan of anal as you are Lily, but Gods! Once you start fucking me, I want more!" Kimmy panted. "Harder still! Give me all you got!"

Less than a minute later, as Lily did indeed give her all she had, her entire body now covered with sweat as she worked hard, Kimmy froze, gasped and cried out her pleasure. By now she had both hands under her pussy and was mashing her pussy as hard as it would endure. The combination of those fingers and Lily's endless cock threw her over the edge and she climaxed. Hard. Biting on the pillow under her head, Kimmy grunted very loudly even though Lily knew she was trying to keep silent. But she was so loud that Lily was pretty sure that if there were people in the adjacent rooms, they would hear those orgasmic cries.

Given that they wouldn't see any of these strangers ever again in two days, Lily didn't mind. "Kimmy... As long as you don't scream that I have a cock, I don't mind if you tell the entire town that you're climaxing under me." Hearing this Kimmy gasped, took a deep breath and shouted her pleasure. Lily laughed as she did and had to slow down fucking her for fear of climaxing too soon.

"Oh fuck Lily! You're so damned good! Don't stop fucking me, don't ever stop!" Kimmy shouted, which only made Lily laugh even harder. "Oh shit Lily, I'm cumming again! Fuck!" she shouted even longer as a second orgasm rocked her curvy body.

By now Lily could feel drops of her sweat falling onto Kimmy's back but she never stopped. Her real challenge wasn't the lack of energy but the attempt of delaying her own climax until Kimmy was done. But Kimmy was enjoying this special permission immensely and stretched her climax a long while. She was screaming all sorts of vulgar stuff and was laughing as her climax faded. "My turn now, my delicious sister." Lily said in a whisper.

She had been edging herself for a while now as two climaxes raked Kimmy's body. When she pulled out, Kimmy gasped but understood. "You wanna cover me with sperm, you naughty wench!" Lily was too close to climaxing to react. As soon as Kimmy knelt in front of her sister, Lily let herself go and sprayed her sister's face with a first rope of cum. The second one went right into her opened mouth and as much as Lily liked to see her sister drinking her sperm, she had other ideas in mind. The next 5 or 6 spurts of cum ended up covering her sister from the neck down to her belly. Even though Kimmy's breasts were absolutely huge with pleasure by now, there wasn't a single square inch of those breasts that wasn't coated with the white, gooey liquid.

Stil trembling and glistening with sweat, Lily was blown away by the pleasure she was experiencing. Soon though she began to shake and she fell to her knees. When she opened her eyes she saw that Kimmy was now standing up, having reversed the position. Looking up, she saw the thick curtain of her sperm slowly dripping down. A nearly continuous flow of drops fell from her two engorged nipples.

But Lily's eyes were attracted to Kimmy's growing cock. Partly covered by her own sperm, Kimmy's cock grew bigger and bigger. When Kimmy grabbed her Leia-like buns and wrapped her fists around the base of the two tresses, Lily's eyes and mouth opened in surprise. "Oh yes little sister... It's my turn to have my fun." Kimmy said.

Mouth still opened, Lily saw and felt her sister's cock slip into her mouth. And then hit the back of her throat. When she felt the burst of precum coating her mouth and throat, she knew what was coming. "Look at me." Kimmy said, still breathing hard. When Lily did, she felt her sister pulling on those tresses. She took a deep breath and felt her heart quickening as she knew what was going to happen.

Inevitably as she pulled harder, Kimmy's cock slipped deeper into her mouth before soon progressing into her throat. This was such a unique experience! The first time she had ever felt her sister's cock down her throat, Lily had panicked for a moment, her gag reflex still uncontrolled. But now, even if that gag reflex was fully controlled, the experience of having such a long cock pushed down her throat was still marvellous.

As the few gagging sounds were the only thing breaking the silence in the room, the sisters stared deep into each other's blue-green eyes as Lily's head got closer and closer to Kimmy's belly. Looking down at her sister's wide opened mouth, between her massive breasts, Kimmy's heart was beating harder and harder. If anal was more her sister's thing, deepthroating was definitely hers.

When Kimmy saw and felt her sister's nose burying against her soft belly, she threw her head back and shouted "By all the Gods in the fucking universe Lily, your mouth is magical!" Had she been able to, Lily would have laughed. Instead, she simply abandoned her body to her sister's will. After a long pause, as Kimmy expertly gauged her limit, Kimmy pulled back all the way out, letting Lily breathe. Kimmy repeated that slow penetration a few times.

Lily knew what was coming and knew her sister would climax once again very soon. "Ready for this my love?" Kimmy asked in a whisper. "Ready for me to fuck your mouth, your throat, your entire fucking upper body?" Lily nodded, floored by the intensity she saw in her sister's eyes. "Open your mouth then..."

When she did, Kimmy repositioned her hands around Lily's tresses and guided her heavy cock back into her mouth. Looking at her sister, Kimmy nodded. When Lily nodded back, Kimmy pulled hard on her sister's hair and pulled her all the way in. Both sisters gasped at the same time, Kimmy with pleasure and Lily in a reflex as she was speared. Shifting her hands to fully grab the tight Leia buns, Kimmy pulled Lily's head back only to shove it back down her cock once again.

Kimmy's head began spinning again in mere seconds as she watched, amazed, as she fucked her sister's throat with wild abandon. She was just barely conscious of her sister's breathing, but everything else was raw pleasure as she fucked Lily's mouth as hard as she could. Lily's sperm was still flowing down her body and soon it had pretty much all dropped on the sheets.

Or on Lily's face. Because she'd had her face pressed against Kimmy's belly, Lily's face was now glistening with her own sperm. But it only made her look even more desirable to Kimmy. "Fuck Lily!" she shouted again, not giving a single damn about who would hear them. "I could do this for the rest of my life! You're so fucking good!"

Lily felt like a rag doll, like a sexual plaything for her sister. And she couldn't have been more pleased. She wouldn't let anybody else manhandle her like this, not even for a million dollars. But she would gladly do it for her sister any day of the week. Looking up when she heard Kimmy grunt, she knew she was about to cum.

Used to this by now, Kimmy willfully pulled out just before she would cum and Lily took a very deep breath. After she did, Kimmy pushed all the way back in and felt a surge of sperm rushing up her cock. She shouted as it filled Lily's belly and pleasure overwhelmed her. She pulled back out and fully in a few times, but kept her cock deep in her sister's throat for her entire climax.

Spent, giddy with so much pleasure and climaxes in such a short time, Kimmy fell back on the bed. Lily gasped as her sister's cock slipped out of her mouth and took a lot of deep breaths as she fell next to her sister. Looking at each other, the sisters panted and laughed. "I so nearly shouted 'Take my cock down your throat' a minute ago!" said Kimmy.

Lily laughed and said "Maybe you should have!"

"Bah... what for? We'd probably be chased down like satanic freaks if I had. I'm still not sure someone won't come knocking at our door..." Kimmy said.

Looking down and placing her hand on Lily's belly, she caressed the significant bulge that was now there. The first time this had happened, the girls had freaked. They realized that the amount of sperm that came out when they climaxed was just too much for a stomach. And so Lily turned on her back and smiled as she looked at her belly. Normally very taut and lean, it was now very clearly distended by the sheer amount of cum inside. "It's so fucking sexy, my sweet Lily."