Playful Futanari Sisters Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Breaking from the kiss a while later, Kimmy looked down at her sister and said "Don't let him cum in your throat, greedy sister. I want his cock inside me!" With a wet, gurgling sound, Lily moved off of Isaac's cock one last time. Sitting on her feet, she watched as Kimmy guided him down on the floor. She could see in his eyes that he was flabbergasted by the two sexy sisters. "Wanna fight for him?" Kimmy asked her, still standing over Isaac.

"Oh, good idea!" Lily replied.

"There's enough of me to go around, girls." Isaac said.

"Oh yes, we know..." Kimmy finished.

Kimmy straddled Isaac in the cowgirl position, but when she pulled his cock up from his belly, she pushed it further than her pussy. After lowering herself completely against his belly, she released the thick cock into the warmth of her crack, between her buttocks. Lily, still sitting next to him, grinned as she saw the wonderfully beautiful sight of the spasming cock between her sister's round buttocks. It was still glistening with a thick coat of her saliva, which would be perfect for their fight.

Lily straddled Isaac as well, but in the reverse cowgirl, sitting on his thighs. Soon Isaac's cock was trapped between four amazing buttocks and Kimmy grinned as she said "3, 2, 1, Go!" At the same time the two girls began pushing each other. The objective of the game was simple; get the guy's cock in your pussy first! The first time they had done this with a lucky guy, they thought that the girl in the normal cowgirl position would have an advantage. Given the natural tendency of erect cocks to move upwards, it seemed obvious that one of the girls would have an advantage.

But then, as now, it was a trickier thing. Usually the one in reverse cowgirl could win by sliding her ass up very quickly. When she did that, the pressure the other one had placed against her suddenly pushed the cock much lower. Lily remembering winning that way one time. And she was trying to do that right now as well.

Although both girls really liked this game, it was clearly driving Isaac mad with pleasure! So much lube, so much smooth flesh, so much glancing against hot wet pussies and tight assholes as well... Kimmy smiled when she saw his eyes rolling into his head. For a moment Kimmy tried angling her hips so that she would get the right angle for an anal penetration. She almost got it a few times until, finally, she felt Isaac's thick cock splitting her sphincter and empaling itself all the way in her ass.

She cried aloud when she bottomed out, feeling the wider base of his cock spreading her asshole even wider than its tip had. Lily and Isaac both said "Fuck!" at the same time, but not for the same reasons. Lily stood up and playfully slapped her sister's shoulder while Isaac was now writhing beneath Kimmy, his two hands on his head. A few seconds later he froze and lifted his head. "Am I in your..."

"Christ yes!" Kimmy said.

"What? So fast?" he replied while letting his head fall back on the floor. "Show me!"

Kimmy stood straighter before lifting her legs and opening them wide. "Oh my Gods, this is fucking unbelievable! So damn beautiful!" And then he gasped when Kimmy lifted herself up before falling back down. After that gasp, Lily sat over his head and placed her pussy right above his opened mouth. Leaning forward, she also kissed her sister. While the anal penetration made the triangle slightly more awkward, Kimmy was sufficiently limber, and her asshole sufficiently indulgent for the position to work. Riding Isaac's cock as fast as if he had been in her pussy, Kimmy closed her eyes into her kiss.

With one hand on Isaac's firm abs and the other fondling her sister's breasts, Lily ground her pussy hard against his face. Despite that intensity, Isaac wasn't just laying there passively. Oh no. His tongue and lips were matching her dynamism and very soon Lily was moaning into her sister's mouth. After a while, she decided that she would test something. Isaac had only seemed pleased by his sudden anal penetration, so maybe he would be opened to... She quickly arched her pelvis, making her asshole slip from being against his nose to being right over his mouth. With a muffled moan, Isaac didn't even miss a beat and kept pleasuring her.

Suddenly, to her surprise, she felt Kimmy's cock against her breasts. Opening her eyes and looking down, she saw the monster cock, all glistening with precum, sliding between her breasts. While her breasts were not big enough to really let Kimmy fuck them, she would do her best. It was exhilarating to be doing this so close the the unsuspecting Isaac.

After shifting their positions slightly, each sister held one of Lily's breasts and soon enough, each of Kimmy's upward movements pushed her huge head between the firm flesh of her sister's breasts. Given that the girls didn't have any balls, despite their huge cocks and the huge amount of sperm they could ejaculate, Isaac couldn't feel a thing. Unless he suddenly pushed Lily off of him, he had no way of knowing what was going on.

Kimmy began moaning more and more and knew she had to pull out from between Lily's breasts. As much as she liked her sister's breasts, they were not really big enough for her cock. Even when they were bigger because of arousal, it still wasn't enough. Maybe they would have to do this whole drunk partner thing with a big tittied girl one day.

Knowing that Isaac was probably close to cumming, Kimmy pulled her cock back in and slowed down considerably. Seeing this, Lily moved away from Isaac and had another position in mind. "Wanna do the long chair my love?" Kimmy smiled and nodded. Isaac gasped as Kimmy pulled away from his rock hard cock, but he looked like a man who wasn't about to complain about anything.

Kimmy reclined on the floor and lifted her knees slightly. Lily straddled her sister's face and reclined in turn, resting her back against her sister's thighs. She then settled comfortably on Kimmy's soft body, placing her ass right over Kimmy's face. Looked up at Isaac, she said "So, what do you want first? My pussy or her mouth?" Lily giggled as she saw his expression.

"What? You don't want me to take a shower first, or..."

"Nah..." Kimmy as she playfully kissed and licked her sister's asshole. "We don't mind much..."

Lily saw that Isaac looked at his cock only to find it perfectly clean. So much futanari magic! Like a man enthralled and overwhelmed, Isaac knelt down over Kimmy's head and pushed his cock right up against Lily's pussy. "Don't tease me!" the lean girl said. "Just take me! Go all in, I need your cock inside me!" After finding a comfortable angle, holding himself on her opened thighs, Isaac began fucking her. He was moaning incoherently by now.

And so was Lily. As soon as he began fucking her, Kimmy resumed her expert work on her asshole. Lily was, by far, the one that loved anal the most. And so now, while her asshole was pleasured by a second tongue in as many minutes, she cried out in pure glee. Isaac's cock was wonderful as well, ploughing into her with the perfect angle that placed her clit right against his pelvis bone.

Soon she was shaking her head, feeling to much pleasure. When Isaac managed to position himself so that he could suck on her breasts, Lily froze and felt her first climax on the verge of exploding. "Don't stop what you're doing! Both of you! Just keep... just keep doing... doing just that... Oh Christ!" And so Lily became the first of their trio to climax. And what a climax! She shook all over, safely nestled against her sister's body and held by four hands.

After hearing her sister's last cry, Kimmy saw Isaac pulling away from her pussy. After a gush of Lily's juices fell all over her face, Kimmy tilted her head and opened her mouth to welcome Isaac's cock. And damn did it feel wonderful. Without even hesitating, showing just how much he was drunk or bewildered by too much naughty sex, Isaac pushed himself all the way down her throat. And fucked her. Hard. She could even hear his body slapping against Lily's inner thighs. It was very intense, borderline violent. And it was making Kimmy's pussy leak like mad!

After a while he pulled out and resumed fucking Lily's pussy. Lily, still sensitive because of her climax, shook roughly when he did, but laughed at the same time. This was so fucking good, and they hadn't even shown him their cocks! Isaac then pulled back out and found Kimmy's mouth once more. After hearing his lips smacking as they pulled away from her breasts, Lily saw Isaac looking at her. "Can I—"

"Yes!" she had no idea what he wanted to do, but it didn't matter to her anymore.

She gasped when she felt his cock against her anus. She reflexively lifted her legs higher to give him a better angle and cried when he forced himself all the way inside her. If she hadn't been a futanari, she would have cried in absolute pain. But she was a magical futanari, so instead of pain, she got a huge dose of pleasure. He fucked her ass five or six times before pulling out and sliding back down to Kimmy's mouth. Then up to her pussy, ass and Kimmy's mouth again.

It was clear from his groaning that he was about to climax. Or die. One or the other. Luckily, the former happened. "This is impossible!" he growled as his entire body spasmed. By that point he was in Lily's ass and she smiled as he poured his sperm deep into her. She flexed her muscles to tighten her grip as much as she could and grinned as he came and came. By now he was completely collapsed over her Lily knew that it must have been very heavy for Kimmy.

And so after few last spurts and convulsions, Isaac pulled away and rolled on the floor. He was on his back, his glistening cock still spasming, and he was breathing hard. When he opened his eyes, he saw the two girls lovingly entwined, looking at him. Kimmy, the only one who still hadn't climaxed, looked at her sister and said "Think he's ready?"

"Well..." she paused, glancing at him. "Ready or not, here we come!"

With that they both stood up. Even in his post-coital daze, the girls could see that he was still impressed by their beauty and sexiness. As they both caressed their pussies, they asked "So, did you enjoy yourself?" Isaac could only nod, a stupid grin splitting his face in two. "Now it's our turn."

Isaac frowned for a moment, but he was too dizzy to really try and understand what they had meant. When both girls pulled their hands away from their pussies and let their cocks grow, they saw his shock. He was clearly shocked through his daze and intoxication. He had been slumped on the floor, but he sat up when he saw what quickly became giant cocks. While Kimmy's cock would probably break records at a long 9 inch when soft, Lily's almost went down to her fucking knees! When soft!

Isaac's jaw dropped open as he stared, but for different reasons than earlier. If their breasts, pussies and asses had floored him, their cocks... well, it was difficult for the two sisters to know what he was feeling right now. "Ever sucked a cock before, Isaac?" He nodded dumbly. "Really?"

"Yeah..." he breathed. After clearing his throat but with his eyes still glued to the two cocks, he added. "When drunk, after losing a bet."

"Hmmm. Interesting." said Lily. "Isaac, you have a choice my friend. Either you say goodbye now and keep those memories of your time with the sexiest sisters in the world, or you stay here and make knew memories that you won't ever forget."

He was speechless. In sync, the two girls decided to harden their cocks. As Isaac's brown eyes grew wider, their cocks grew longer and longer. Lily's monster cock grew to 14 inches while Lily's reached16 inches. "But... but, but, but..." he stammered. "Even if I wanted to... Fuck! You're going to kill me with these things!"

"Great!" Kimmy said merrily. "Where there's a will, there's a way! And as you might have guessed," she added while walking towards him. "There's magic involved and among all the sensations you're about to experience, pain is not going to be one of them."

"Interested?" asked Lily with the most brilliant smile.

As the buxom blonde walked towards him, Isaac sat up. His eyes were still locked onto the tip of Kimmy's cock as it swayed preposterously with each of her steps. When fully hard, the two sisters' cocks would point upwards, but now Kimmy consciously relaxed it just enough so that the tip lowered until it was right in front of Isaac's face. "So, one more time," she whispered. "Interested?"

"You're... You're not going to tell anybody?" he asked, his voice shaky but his lust clearly overtaking him.

"That we had amazing sex with you all evening long?" Lily asked from behind her sister.

Isaac smiled and Kimmy added "Who would believe us if we told them the truth?"

Isaac nodded then looked at the massive cock right in front of him. After taking a deep breath he closed his eyes and opened his mouth. At first, Kimmy let him try to take her normally. And he failed. In fact, two minutes into it, having trouble just fitting the head of her cock into his mouth, he pulled back and swore. "Shhhhh..." Kimmy said. "Just lick the tip of my cock and drink my precum. Don't worry, you'll find it much sweeter than normal cum."

And so he did, moaning in appreciation of that sweetness. After a couple of minutes Kimmy could feel him relaxing and knew the precum had worked its magic. Just to be sure, because she didn't have as much experience with guys as she had with her sister, she shot him a big dose of real cum. Isaac startled and drank it reflexively, his eyes briefly darting up to meet her.

When she saw the dim but noticeable blue-green glow in his normally brown eyes, she knew he was ready. She whispered "Just relax and enjoy this..." She grabbed his head with both hands and pushed her cock inside him. All the way inside him. All 14 inches of it, feeling its girth widening his mouth and throat to inhuman proportions. Isaac panicked for a moment but she saw pleasure rising and overwhelming him.

When she pulled out a few delicious moments later, Isaac was looking at her, slack jawed. "Again..." he asked breathlessly. Kimmy obliged and enjoyed that masculine throat, so different than her sister's. Soon she was fucking his throat with an increasing tempo, leaving him just enough opportunity to breathe and moan his pleasure. Her own pleasure rose and rose and she was so glad they had decided to seduce him.

Lily, who until that point had been standing behind her sister, nonchalantly caressing her pussy from behind, now stood next to her and pointed her own cock at Isaac's face. As soon as Kimmy pulled out, Isaac took three big breaths, opened his mouth and let Lily sheathe herself all the way inside him. Lily couldn't really imagine how Isaac felt, but heady mix of shock, intoxication and unique sexual pleasure seemed to work for him. Looking down, she could see that his own cock was rock hard again.

Kimmy walked around Isaac and guided his body with her hands until he was on his hands and knees. All three of them were on their knees and while Lily kept fucking his throat, Kimmy sprayed his asshole with her cum. A minute later, she watched, amazed, as his muscled buttocks parted around her thick cock. As she pushed all the way inside, she was suddenly surprised to feel her sister's cock from inside! This was something new!

According to what she knew about human anatomy, this wasn't supposed to happen. At least not without killing Isaac in the process. But Isaac wasn't dead, he was writhing with too much pleasure between them. As they fucked him from either side, the sisters looked at each other and grinned, giggling whenever their cocks touched. After a while, Kimmy said "I want more leverage..."

They both pulled out of his body and Isaac immediately said, in a horse voice "More..."

"Don't worry my dear, there's a lot more coming." Lily replied, her cock glistening with his saliva.

Taking him in her arms, stronger than the arms of most human males, Kimmy pulled him up against her and felt his legs wrapping around her waist. Finding his asshole, she let him drop until she felt his ass on her thighs. After that, she let his upper body lean backwards until Lily caught him. Isaac's legs lifted up and, as Kimmy held his weight by his waist, he placed his ankles on her shoulders. Lily held his weight from beneath his shoulder and as soon as Isaac let his head fall downwards, Lily's cock made its way down his throat again.

Isaac was finally skewered on the two massive cocks and very soon the sisters found a rhythm. Their pleasure skyrocketed and they could see their blue-green eyes glowing more and more. Then again, even as helpless as he was, it was obvious that Isaac was also having the time of his life. His cock was turgid and twitching like crazy and eventually she shot what was a very substantial human male-sized amount of sperm onto his belly.

"I love you Lily..." Kimmy said, feeling her own climax consuming her.

"And I love you always," her sister replied, taken by this shared pleasure as well.

And then their own cocks emptied themselves into Isaac's rag doll body, overflowing from both his ass and mouth. As the firestorms of their climaxes took them completely, they saw that Isaac was cumming again, his cock spewing a few additional spurts of cum. Covered in sweat, biting their lowers lips to prevent from shouting out loud, staring into each other's eyes, the sisters shared a pair of very long climaxes.

Eventually, human or futanari, their pleasure waned and their bodies began buckling. They gently lowered themselves and Isaac before pulling away. As they embraced next to him, they saw that his cock was now a lot bigger than it had been as it twitched a few more times. "Will it remain like this?" Lily asked her sister.

"I don't know... Maybe some of it will remain."

"He'll probably be glad then!" the brown-haired girl said, giggling.

The three of them took a shower together and to the sister's surprise, Isaac still had enough in him to fuck them from behind one last time. They didn't know a lot about human male sexual biology, but they were pretty sure that this remaining sexual energy was fuelled by whatever remained of their own sperm inside him. In any case, they enjoyed his cock one last time.

Afterwards, when they told him that they would soon leave this lovely place, he dearly wanted to have their emails. When they hesitated, he scribbled down his and pleaded with them "Please contact me if you're ever interested in a repeat. Part of me knows that I'm in shock right now, but I've never experienced so much sexual pleasure before. If there's any chance that you'd let me experience that again... please let me know."

Standing completely nude and completely female in front of him, the two sisters looked at each other before turning to him. Lily grabbed the email address and placed it on the table before saying "What makes you think it's already over?" Lily said.

Isaac's eyes grew wide and then he grinned. "Well then... I think I'm going to need some of that magic potion, my dear." With that he kneeled on the floor and watched, transfixed, as Lily's cock snaked out of her flawlessly shaven pussy. "Here we go again..." he breathed as he closed his eyes and opened his mouth.

12