Playing at Your Friends House

Story Info
I get bored watching TV with you and your friends.
1.5k words
3.93
17.8k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was bored as shit. You had asked me so sweetly to go over to your friend's house so you could watch trash TV and have a drink. Three women, cackling and laughing about God-knows-what on the television. I of course, was merely interested in creating my own entertainment, preferably at your expense.

I looked over, admiring your hair, gorgeous, you reached up, tucking it behind one ear, and doing a double take, instantly recognizing the look in my eye.

NO you mouth at me, sideways looking over at your friends to make sure they can't see. Please, not here? Please Sir? I just smile and nod my head innocently.

What? I mouth back. You glance over again, unsure, and tuck another imaginary strand behind you ear. I put my hand on knee, gripping it firmly as I put one arm around you. I slowly rub up and down your jean-clad thigh, inching upwards, moving down at every glance over from your friends. At mid-thigh I feel you tense, and shift slightly.

Careful not to draw attention, I grab your hair and turn your ear to me.

"Be careful Slut" I whisper. Your breath catches for a moment, I can see you flush, and the vein in your neck jumping indicating a more-rapid pulse. You look over again, eyes wide, pleading.

Please, no! I pull you to me again,

"No is not the safe word, are you using the safe word Slut?" I see your eyes half-shudder, and you shake your head. "No Sir," a little too loudly. The closer friend turns around and gives a confused look at me. I shrug. She turns away, already engrossed with baby-drug-crazed-dancer-mommies or whatever show is on.

I run my hand up all the way to your mound, you tip your head back slightly, and close your eyes. You grind your crotch into my hand. I lean forward, my grip subtle but firm on the back of your head.

"I'm going to fuck this cunt Slut, use it however the fuck I want, I'm going to fuck your mouth, your sloppy wet cunt, and then your ass today, do you understand?" You bite your lip and flush again, but still nod your head ecstatically.

"I'm going to get up and go to the kitchen, and then you are going to follow me a few minutes later, OK?" You nod again, your lips parted slightly and a fiery need in your eyes.

I get up and get start making a drink. A few minutes later, you walk in, I grab you by the hips and push you up against the counter, your breath is faster, and I can tell by the expression on your face that you are hugely turned on. I take half a step back and pointedly look you up and down, admiring your curves. I grab you by the hair again, roughly, put a hand on your chin and kiss you hard. You whimper and melt against me. I run a hand down your chin and grip your neck firmly. I pull back for a moment.

"Who's slut are you?" without hesitation,

"Your's Sir"

"Good Girl" I kiss you again, hard, the hand on your neck drifts down, grazing the side of your breast, and expertly unhooks your bra. I push it up under the cup, and maul your tits roughly. You push my hands down and glance into the living room.

I growl.

I let go of your hair, push your shirt over your head, leaving your hands tangled in the bra straps and shirt. I pull them behind your head and pin you, leaning down to take a nipple between my teeth. I bite hard, a hiss and long but quiet moan escaping your lips. I proceed to bite, lick, suck, and nibble both of your breasts, your face is red now, your breathing very rapid. I can tell it's not going to take long for you to get there.

Keeping your hands pinned, I unbutton the front of your jeans, admiring the small bikini cut panties, and slide a hand down your stomach and into the front of them. As my hand slides down, I can feel your hips push forward and up aching for my touch.

I trace my finger along your sopping wet gash, dipping in only slightly. You shudder and writhe, I can tell you want me to stop fingering you and get it over and fuck you. The high chance of exposure only turning you on more. I pull my hand out and press it to your lips, you instinctively suck the wetness off of them, looking me in the eyes like a good little well-trained whore.

I grab you by the hair and force you to your knees, pressing you against my bulge. I look down at you, your mouth already tracing my cock through my jeans. I whisper,

"Do you want it you dumb Slut?" You rub your face against me to maintain contact,

"Oh God, yes Sir!" I unzip my pants, fish my cock out and let it fall against your face. You let it bob, rubbing against you for a moment while you savor the contact. I grab your hair again, and as soon as you open your mouth to gasp I shove my cock in to the hilt. As I hit the back of your throat I hear you gag, I keep you there for a moment, and glance over at your friends. They are oblivious, but I see your eyes clear for a moment, and panic begin to set it. I reach down and grab fistfuls of hair with both hands,

"You had better be quiet if you don't want them to hear," Your eyes widen even more, and I smile down sadistically. I push you down, forcing myself deeper into your throat, your eyes water, and I pull back, then slam it home again. You quickly adjust, taking me easily in and out of your throat, you look at me triumphantly. My smile widens, I push you down, your lips reaching the base of my cock, a tighten my grip and begin to thrust in short rough strokes, your eyes welling up even more and overflow, I can see you struggling. I hear a slight gagging noise as I fuck your face.

I look over again as I push in deep, holding you there. I again see you glance over in a panic. Still no looks from them. I roll my eyes, pulling you off and pulling you up by your hair with a desperate gasp of air.

I turn you to face the counter, bending you over and tugging down on your jeans. I leave the panties, but pull them to the side and tuck my cock up against your cunt. I can instantly feel how drenched you are. I pull you close, cup your tits and roll your nipples, pulling and pinching. You slide your hips back and forth, my fucktoy on display for either of your friends to discover.

I angle my hips back and up, my cock sliding home, a loud gasp echoes through the kitchen, and your saved by something your friends find hilarious. I sigh and roll my eyes. I weave my fingers into your hair and pull hard, your head snaps back, I run my other hand around to roughly grab your tit, the flesh tight in my hand. I pull back and push deep, I keep expecting a moan to escape you but all you give is a soft grunt. Each time I feel myself bottom out in you I shove forward, pushing on your cervix which I know drives you wild.

I fuck you harder, still trying to be quiet as possible. I can feel myself close, and your whole body is beginning to flush and tense up, I can tell your going to have a huge orgasm. Just as I let loose a obnoxious loud commercial comes on, further hiding the squelching noises coming from your pussy. I wet a finger and slide it into your ass, you body goes wild, bucking and shuddering, your thighs clamp tight and I grab you so you don't fall. I can barely hear the high pitched exhalation of breath into your arm as you bite down. I Pump my thumb in and out of your tight asshole and unleash a torrent of pent up frustration into your cunt. I push deep, and your body shakes after each spurt on your insides.

I pull out and quickly pull your panties up to keep the goopy mess inside of you. A drop escapes, I catch it on my finger and stick it into your mouth, you lazily swirl your tongue around it to catch every tiny bit. I tug you down onto your knees and you begin to clean my cock off with your mouth. I pull you up, help you get presentable, and watch the remainder of the show in silence.

We say our goodbyes, leave, and as we get into the elevator I put your hand on my already hard member, lean in and whisper.

"Just wait till you see what I do to you in the parking garage." I see you clench your thighs together as you pussy begins to throb again. Cum lubricating it in the most delicious way.

"Yes Sir!"

To be continued...