Playing Baseball

Story Info
Brother and sister drinking by the pool.
5.8k words
4.62
282.7k
266
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
retired04
retired04
3,213 Followers

"Are you sure?" I asked my sister.

"I'm sure, you're my brother."

"What's that got to do with it?"

"Everything, again you're my brother."

"What if I told you I've thought about this for years."

"Years?"

"Yea, years. I think you're really hot."

"But again, you are my brother."

"So you're saying because I am your brother, there's not a chance in hell that this could happen?"

"I don't think so," my sister told me. "I've never thought of you that way."

"Never?" I asked her.

"Well maybe never is too strong of a word."

"Ahhhh," I thought to myself, maybe there is a chance this could happen.

We had been sitting around all day by her pool drinking. I think I was on my forth or fifth rum and coke. My sister Kay was on her third. I'd been mixing them pretty strong. We both had been sitting around in our bathing suits. She had a two piece on. It fit her well. It was a little suit, but to my disappointment covered everything. Even when she bent over I wasn't able to see down her top, and I really wanted to see her tits. Even at forty she was hot. She was tan with long shapely legs. She didn't have big tits, but they were more than a mouth full. Her skin was real smooth. I don't know how many times I thought about her with no clothes on.

I had been visiting her now for about two weeks. Her husband was out of town on a business trip. I planned my visit with her because of that. My wife didn't mind. I'm retired and I think she just wanted me out of her hair. The trouble is I haven't made any headway towards fucking her. I was running out of ideas.

"I'm really starting to feel drunk," I told her.

"Yea," she laughed," I can tell."

"Let's play a game." She loved playing mind games.

"OK, what's the subject?"

"OK, you have to do or say something to shock me."

"Shock you?"

"Yea, something that would really blow my mind." I could tell she was thinking about this.

"OK, but I want you to go first. If you can shock me, then I will try to think of something to shock you. You first."

I took another drink of my rum and coke. I was thinking about what to do. "Say or do something, right?"

"Right, big brother, if you can freak me out then I'll try something to top it."

"OK, fair enough," I told her and stood up. She was watching me wondering what I was going to do.

I hooked my thumbs in my bathing suit. I looked at her.

"OK, sis, I am going to slowly pull down my bathing suit. You have to watch. You can say stop at anytime and I will stop. If you don't say stop I will pull them all the way down and you'll see my dick, all of it."

"I don't think you will pull them all the way down. I think you'll stop before you expose yourself. You don't have the nerve."

"I bet you tell me to stop before I pull them all the way down."

She laughed. "I won't tell you to stop."

"OK, but if you don't, you're going to see your brothers dick."

My thumbs were still hooked on each side of my bathing suit. I pushed downward just a little. I felt my suit go about an inch down. I was looking at her. She was watching me.

"I mean it. I'm going to keep pulling them down until you tell me to stop."

"Go ahead, big brother, I won't say stop because I know you will stop on your own."

I pushed my suit down a little more. There still wasn't anything to see yet, but my suit was now about two inches lower. I watched her as she took another drink of her rum and coke.

"Why did you stop, lose you nerve?" she said as she put down her drink.

I pushed my trunks down some more. By now my trunks were just above my dick. I know some of my hair was showing.

"If I push them down any farther, you're going to see the top part of my dick."

"I still don't think you have the nerve to pull them all the way down and show me your dick," she laughed and took another drink of her rum and coke.

"OK, now I'm not going to stop. I'll pull my trunks down slow enough to give you time to tell me to stop, but I won't stop unless you tell me to." I was hoping she wouldn't tell me to stop, but I was sure she would.

"Here goes, I'm not stopping this time." I was standing about two feet away from her.

"You'll stop," she answered.

I started slowly pushing my trunks down again. I looked down. By now I had pushed my trunks low enough that she could see the top part of my shaft. I was surprised that by now she hasn't told me to stop. I knew if I pushed them down any more, my dick would jump out. I felt my dick hit the cool air. It had jumped out from the band on my trunks. I pushed down more and exposed my balls. She could now see my entire dick and balls. I pushed my trunks down to my knees, raised up and looked at her.

"Well?"

She was looking at my soft dick just hanging there. I didn't say anything. I just stood there waiting to see what she was going to do or say. I was enjoying her looking at my dick.

"It's bigger than my husbands."

"Really? Are you shocked?"

She laughed again. "Surprising......no."

"Sis, you're looking at your brother's dick. I am showing you my dick. How do you feel about that?"

She looked up at me and smiled. "A dick is a dick, big brother. What did you want me to say?"

'Aren't you shocked?"

"I am surprised you showed it to me, but I'm not shocked. You're going to have to do better than that."

Her answered shocked me. I thought that would be enough showing it to her so she would have to come up with something to shock me. So far this wasn't going as I planned.

"Not shock enough huh?"

"Nope. You'll have to do better than that, she laughed.

"OK, wait a minute." I pulled up my trunks and walked into the house.

I started playing with myself to get a hard on.

"What are you doing in there?" I heard her yell out at me.

It didn't take much playing with myself thinking about her looking at it. I got it nice and hard. I pulled my trunks back up and walked back outside. I stopped again in front of her. I stood about a foot from her.

"Not shocked enough, huh?"

"Nope."

I quickly pulled my trunks down and exposed my raging hard on to her.

"OH my God!" I heard her say. She was looking at my raging hard on. "Oh my god, "she said again. She couldn't take her eyes off it. My dick was so hard it was thodding.

Now she was shocked. I could see it on her face.

"Oh my God, It's so....so...big! It looks twice as big as my husbands."

My dick stayed hard because she kept staring at it. She finally took her eyes off it, reached over and......(here's where you're thinking I'm going to write, reached over and took a hold of it) you're wrong....She reached over and picked up her glass and took another drink.

She finished her drink and set her glass down. "OK, big brother, pull up your pants and sit down."

I pulled my trunks back up." Do you want another drink?"

"Yea, thank you." I took her glass and mine into the house. I walked in, and then went over to the rum bottle. "Damn," I thought. "I thought this would go farther. I was disappointed.

I was in the house for about ten minutes fixing our drinks. I picked up both glasses and started walking back out side.

I wasn't ready for what I saw. I almost dropped the glasses. My sister was in the deep end part of the pool. All she had above the water was her head. She was standing in the five foot section. So why did I almost drop our glasses.

What I saw when I came out was her swim suit, top and bottom on the table where she had been sitting. I looked over at her standing in the pool. I couldn't really tell, but since that was all she had on, I believed she was naked in the pool. I set the glasses down on the table next to her swim suit. I picked up both the top and bottoms and held them up.

"Sis, are you naked?"

"Naked as the day I was born," she answered.

I tried to see though the water. I wanted to see her naked body. She has always had a hot tight body with long tan legs. I started to walk over closer to the pool. I wanted a better look.

"Stop! Just stay right there," she told me.

"Why?"

"You shocked me, now it's my turn to shock you."

"This was getting better by the minute," I thought to myself. I couldn't take my eyes off her. I reached down and picked up my drink. I drank half of it then set the glass back down on the table.

"You ready?"

"Ready for what?" I asked her.

It was started to turn evening. The sun was starting to go down. The light had a gold look as it dance off the water in the pool. She was waving her arms back and forth under the water. It caused ripples in the water so I still wasn't able to see her body thought the water. Her head and part of her shoulders was the only thing out of the water.

The pool was the type that if you stood in the deep end, you were standing in about five feet of water. The floor of the pool got less deep at the end where the table was, and where I was standing. One end was five feet and other end was only about two feet deep. I was still looking at her.

"Watch," was all she said.

I watched as my sister started slowly walking toward the shallow end of the pool. I slowly started see more of her body start to come out of the water as she walked toward me.

It didn't take long until the pool water was below her shoulders. I could see the top of her very nicely shaped tits. Two more steps to the lesser deep end of the pool and I would be able le to see her tits. This was more than I could hope for.

She stopped. I still couldn't see her nipples. The water was just above them.

"Why'd you stop? Loose your nerve?"

"No, are you sure you want me to walk father into the shallow end?"

I couldn't believe my sister was teasing me this way.

"I dare you. I don't think you will."

I couldn't take my eyes off her. I waited. She started moving toward me again. I watched without blinking. I didn't want to miss anything. She slowly started moving toward the shallow end. She took another step. Now the water was only covering half of her nipples. I held my breath. She took another step. She raised up in the water more. The step she just took totally exposed her tits to me. They were prefect. Dark brown nipples about the size of a quarter. Her nipples were sticking out because of the water. My sister was forty years old and her tits looked like a teenager tits. I couldn't take my eyes off them.

She stopped. "Well?"

"Well, what?"

"Are you shocked I am showing you my boobs?"

"Sis, even though your boobs are prefect, you haven't shocked me."

She raised her arms above her head. It made her tits even more perfect. I could picture myself sucking on them.

I reached over and picked up her swim suit bottoms. "I really don't think you will walk out of the water more. I don't think you would show me your body totally naked. That would shock me."

She lowered her hands back into the water. "You don't think I will, huh?"

"Nope."

She started walking again. I watched as she kept walking toward the shallow end. Now I could see her belly button. I thought she would stop again, but she didn't. She kept walking. I saw her hips. She took another step and I could almost see her pussy. Another step, now her pussy was exposed to me. I realized she shaved down there. It was as bald as a baby's ass. She was still walking toward the steps in the shallow end. She didn't stop. She climbed the steps and walked out of the pool. She walked right over and stood in front of me. I watched the water run off her naked body.

"Oh my god sis, you're perfect. I really mean that." All I had to do was reach out and I could touch her tits. That's how close she was standing to me. I watched the water rolled off of her body. I could barely make out any tan lines.

She bent over toward me. Her tits were less than six inches from my face. I thought she was going to put them on my mouth. I was wrong. She bent over to pick up her swim suit from the table.

My dick was rock hard. She was looking at me as she started putting her top on. I watched her as she put her tits in the cups, and then tied the string in the back. Then started to put on her bottoms.

"It's a bitch trying to get these bottoms on," she told me.

I stopped staring at her. "What do you mean?"

"These bottoms tie on each side. It's hard to hold it in place and tie it. I need help."

"What you want me to do?"

"Hold up the front so I can tie it back."

I reached over and held the front of her suit up. I used my finger and thumb to hold up the front. My hands, the back of them were against her skin right above her pussy. She tied it back in record time.

"There, all done." She told me. I watched her as she sat back down.

I sat there trying to think of something to say. Nothing came to mind.

"Well," she said looking at me. "We've seen each others stuff. Are we still playing the shock game?"

"Yes," I answered her. I wondered just how far I could take this game. She still seemed willing to play. The trouble was I couldn't think of something else to do. I was at a lost.

I took another drink of my rum and coke.

Nothing much happened for the next hour. It was like nothing had happened.

"Sis, are you a good kisser?"

"I don't know. No one has ever complained. I guess I am."

I knew with her lips she had to be a good kisser. I wanted to feel her lips on mine.

"I want you to kiss me. I don't mean a sister brother kiss. I want you to give me your best kiss."

She looked at me, picked up her drink and took another sip. "You want me to kiss you like I kiss my husband?"

"No, I want you to kiss me with your best kiss, tongue and everything."

"Tongue too?"

"Yea, tongue too."

"I don't know...."

"What could it hurt?"

"Nothing I guess. It just seems strange. I mean you want me to kiss you like a lover?"

"Yea."

"OK, stand up" she ordered me.

"Just think of it as first base," I told her.

"First base?"

"Yea, first base. Haven't you ever heard of first base, second base, third base and home run?"

"No, I haven't. What does it mean?"

"I can't believe you've never heard of this. OK, first base is a kiss, second base is touching your boobs, third base is playing with your who, who"

She laughed at the who, who remark. "Home run is when we do it."

"How far do you want to play the game?" she asked me.

"As far as you let me. You have total control. I won't go pass any base you don't want me to go pass"

"I can say stop at anytime?"

"Yep, anytime," I answered. I couldn't believe she was considering playing. Who knows maybe I'll get as far as touching her tits.

She walked over and stood in front of me. "So I won't feel strange, it's OK if you kiss me back. I want to see if you're a good kisser also."

I put my arms around her. I rested my hands on the small of her back just above her swim suit bottom. She put her arms around my neck. She was looking up at me.

"I can't believe I'm even doing this with you."

I pulled her closer to me. I watched her shut her eyes and tilt her head up towards mine. I slowly lowered my head down to meet her lips. I felt my lips touch hers. It was just a little kiss, then another, then another. I felt her open her mouth just a little. I started to stick my tongue out. I felt the tip of her tongue on mine. She opened her mouth a little more. Before I could stick my tongue in her I felt her push her tongue in my mouth. Both of us opened our mouths wider. We started playing with each others tongues. I could feel her tits on my chest. I had a hard on and I knew she could feel that against her. To my surprise, we kept on kissing. She was really getting into it. So was I. I slowly started raising my hands up her sides. I went slow to give her enough time for her to tell me to stop. I figured she would tell me any minute. Now my hands were higher on her back I felt her swim suit string. I didn't try to untie it. That might cause her to tell me to stop. I slowly started moving my hands to the sides of her tits. I could feel her skin and the beginning of the side of her tits. I decided if she let me I would feel her tits over her swim suit. By now the palms of my hands were near the front of her tits. So far, so good. I could felt her firmness. I slid both hands over her tits. I could feel the top of her skin above her swim suit top.

She stopped kissing me and looked up. "I guess you just got to second base," she told me.

"Not quite," I answered.

"What do you mean?"

"Second base is when a guy feels total skin. I'm still over your suit top."

"Oh," was all she said and started kissing me again.

I took this to mean I could go under her top. I decided I didn't want to press my hands under her top until I untied it. That would tell me she wanted me to do it, or gave her time to tell me to stop.

I slid my hands over her skin until I reached her back again. I felt the bow she had tied after she put her top back on. I felt around for the string to pull. Found it. I slowly started pulling the string. She stuck her tongue in my mouth even deeper. As I kept pulling on the string I felt it come undone. I kept kissing her and rubbing my hands up and down her now bare back. Her skin was smooth and soft. I decided to undo the string around her neck also. I reached the back of her neck and pulled on it. It came undone as easy as the back. Her top was still in place because we were still pressed close to together. I started to press less on her so it would fall to the ground. Before I could, I felt her pull away from me just a little. It was enough. Her top fell to the ground. I had to fight the urge to reach down and untie the bottoms. It wasn't time yet. I started moving my hands around to the front of her. I felt my hands touch the sides of her now bare tits. I kept moving to the front of her. My palms slid across her nipples. I cupped both of her tits in my hands.

"Mmmmmmmmm," I heard her moan. The moan was real low, but just enough for me to hear it. I started playing with her tits. I felt her nipples get hard. Again, she stopped kissing me. She looked up at me. My hands were still on her tits.

"Well, big brother, I guess you made it to second base with your little sister."

I smiled at her. "Sis, your boobs feel great. I mean really great. Plus, you're a great kisser."

"Really?"

"Really" I answered her.

"Do you want to keep kissing me?"

"I don't care if we never stop."

We started kissing again. Now it was time to see if I could get to third base.

I slowly started lowering my hands to her hips. I figured she'd stop me anytime now. I felt the strings holding her swimsuit bottoms together. They were tied into bows on each side. I felt around for the string that would untie her bottoms. I pulled on a string on one side. It came undone. "Well, she didn't stop me," I thought to myself. I pulled on the other string. I felt it come untied also. Now the only thing holding up her bottoms was our bodies against each other. I moved my hips back just a little. I wasn't sure if her bottom dropped to the ground. My hands were still on her hips. I started moving them around to her ass. My fingers felt the top of the beginning of her ass. I didn't feel any bottoms. I lowered my hands a little more. Before I realized it my hands were on my sister's tight firm ass. I started cupping her cheeks.

"Mmmmmmmmm" she moaned.

This time I stopped kissing her. I looked down at her face. She looked up at me.

"Well, Sis, I think you're naked."

"I can feel your hands on my ass."

"Your ass feels great,' I told her.

She looked down at the ground. "My suit is on the ground." She lowered her hands to my ass. "Why do you still have you suit on?"

"I didn't want to scare you. If I take them off there nothing between us, nothing."

"I know, what's the matter, are you getting scare now that I've let you go this far with me?"

retired04
retired04
3,213 Followers
12