Playing with Fire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I withdrew one hand from her tits, and with some difficulty slipped an arm up between her legs, allowing me to slide my fingers in her pussy. I was almost ready to ejaculate, and became more forceful as I purposely accelerated my fingers in and out of her body. Paula was in a similar state of ecstasy, with her mouth having captured the knob end of my cock. Now only her hand flashed up and down my manhood, stimulating my erection. Only seconds after I warned her that I was about to cum, streams of pearly semen shot into her mouth. Laura swallowed most of it, although some escaped because I could feel it trickling down my cock. Seconds later she pushed herself upright, adjusted her position so she was sitting on my face, then hurling abuse at me, rubbed herself back and forth until she orgasmed. Laura remained in that position while her body fluid continued to seep onto my face, most of which ended up in my mouth.

Eventually when Laura moved off of me, she wiped my face with her nightdress before lying down beside me. We laid together cuddling, fondling each other's body and talking until lunchtime when we finally got out of bed. Even though Laura's baby-doll nightdress was soiled with semen from our first love making session and from when she wiped my face, she put it back on and walked around the house wearing it, and nothing else. I couldn't resist taking more pictures of her while she willingly pose for me, in the kitchen, sitting on the sofa, eating lunch or lying on the sofa in the afternoon while we continued to satisfy our sexual passions.

I left Laura just before four in the afternoon to purchase those see-through lingerie sets for mom similar to the one Caroline wore. I bought three sets, black, white and red. The problem was they didn't manufacture the bra cup in mom size, so I bought the next size down which I thought should provide an interesting result. I also bought matching garter belts and sheer black stockings.

I thought about Paul over the weekend whether I should tell him about how his mother has sexual fantasies about him and of course my role in all of this. It was a difficult decision he could possibly take offence at my having sex with his mother. On the other hand I knew he fantasized about having sex with his mother, although that was when we were at college. Although we have never spoken about it since, I wondered what his attitude would be now. After having decided to try and find out what he thinks about having sex with his mother, I phoned him Monday morning at work asking him to meet me lunchtime in the park.

Without knowing the topic of our conversation, when we met, Paul said he was intrigued that I had chosen such an isolated area of the park just to talk. It was difficult, because he wasn't receptive in bringing our conversation around to our time spent in college. However he eventually fell into my trap. It took a bit more guile to get him to confirm that he still had sexual feelings for his mother.

"What would you say Paul if I told you that your mother has sexual fantasies about you, and that you could have sex with her any time you like. All you have to do is go up behind her put your arms around her, place your hands on her tits, and say that you want to take her to bed."

"How would you know that?"

"Paul we've been best friends for years, and you wouldn't be very happy about the way I found out."

We sat in silence for a couple of minutes then he said. "You fucked her."

There was a long silent pause, then he said. "How did it happen?"

I told him of our meeting in the mall and how she gave me all the details of his weekend away and my reception when I visited her Saturday morning. I showed him the pictures of her and us together on my cell and played him the recordings I made.

"Paul you have every opportunity to bed her now, she wants you and you should take her."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm positive."

"If you're so sure, Saturday morning you come around and back me up when I do it."

"Are you sure you want me there?"

"I am, Saturday morning, come around about eleven."

Laura answered the door looking very nice in a mini skirt and white opaque blouse which provided a limited view of her matching low cut bra. I complemented her on her looks and followed her into the sitting room where Paul suggested that I should sit next to him on the sofa.

"Would you boys like a coffee?" We both said we would and Laura disappeared into the kitchen.

"I don't know what you've done to her, but when I told her last night that you were coming round this morning, she dolled herself up. Have you seen her skirt, I've never seen her wear anything that short before."

Laura returned with a tray of coffee and placed it on a low table, before handing Paul and myself a cup. She took her own cup and sat in an armchair opposite and for the next ten minutes we made small talk. After we finished coffee, Laura took the tray of cups back out into the kitchen and when she returned said. "Is there anything else I can do for you boys?"

"Yes there is." It was Paul and I just knew what he was going to say next. "You can go upstairs and change into your see-through baby doll nightdress."

Laura looked straight at me, went red in the face then said to Paul "I beg your pardon."

"You heard what I said, now go and put that skimpy nightdress on."

"No I won't and I'll slap your face if you talk to me like that again."

"I've seen the pictures of you wearing the nightdress and those of you and Steve on the bed, and I've heard the recordings of you two talking, so I know you fantasize about me. Steve has emailed copies to me, and if you don't do as I ask I will post them on the internet for all to see."

Laura stood looking at Paul with a defiant look on her face and I didn't think she was going to do it, but Paul stared her down, and slowly, without saying a word, she turned and began to leave the room. As she got to the door Paul shouted out. "And put some lipstick on."

Thirty minutes later she entered the room, totally naked beneath the baby doll nightdress. I thought she might have worn her underclothes beneath it. Her lips were coated in bright red lipstick. Paul pointed to spot, indicating where she should stand, about five feet away from us. Then he signaled that she should completely turn around. Then turn for a second time and again for a third time.

"Mom you really are beautiful." You could see the pride return in her demeanor, she stood more upright, her shoulders went back pushing her chest out. "Come and sit on my lap."

"You want me to sit on your lap dressed like this?"

"I wouldn't have it any other way."

Laura sat on his lap facing me and I could see how her nightdress was forming around her swollen nipples. Paul squeezed her breast and rubbed the palm of his hand over her nipples. Laura placed an arm around his neck and kissed him on the lips. Paul responded by returning her kiss.

"Darling take me upstairs."

The fact that Laura was asking Paul to take her to bed to make love to her, was my signal to leave.

I stood up. "Well I better go and leave you two love birds alone."

"No Steve please don't go, come up stairs with us. Please Paul make him stay, I dream of having my two favorite men in bed beside me."

I looked at Paul, he just said one word "stay," I didn't need to be asked twice.

The bedroom was now a familiar hunting ground for me, knowing it well, probably as much as Paul did. With one of us either side we stood her in front of the long mirror. "Let's take her nightdress off." With Paul one side and me the other we lifted her nightdress up. Laura assisted us by raising her arms. "Paul you undress while I hold her, not that I thought Laura would struggle but it would give me a little time alone with her to explore her body.

As Paul began to undress, Laura put both arms around my neck and began to kiss me. With one arm wrapped around her, and one hand fondling her breast, I returned her kisses all the time while Paul undressed. When Paul was naked he replaced me while I undressed. Laura immediately began to kiss Paul, only this time she had only one arm around his neck the other hand was wrapped around his stiffened cock.

I heard Laura say "Oh you naughty boy putting your fingers inside mommy like that, what will your friend say if he sees us?" Laura was standing there with her legs spread wide apart, kissing Paul, while she worked herself off against his fingers. She saw in the mirror that I was naked and said. "Darling if you're going to do that to mommy it's only fair that you should introduce me to your friend." I walked over to stand beside her and slipped two fingers inside her, and there we stood, Paul and I, each with two fingers inside Laura while she worked herself off, and taking turns to kiss us.

Paul said. "Let's get her on the bed."

"Oh darling that would be lovely then you can lay either side of me."

We guided her over to the bed and with a bit of man handling pushed her onto the bed. Paul laid one side of her and I laid the other side. Paul and I both slipped our fingers inside her, at the same time Laura wrapped her fingers around our cocks, applying light squeezes and began to kiss Paul. While Laura was engrossed with kissing Paul I was playing with and sucking her tits. After a couple of minutes Paul and I swapped positions whereby Laura was kissing me and Paul was sucking her tits.

Several times Paul and I swapped positions before Laura announced that she was close to an orgasm. Paul spoke quite harshly as he mounted her. "Don't you fucking cum until my cock is inside you." He seemed rather aggressive even dictatorial, giving her orders as he slammed into her. "You fucking belong to me now, this is my bed and when I'm in it you will lay next to me and make sure your wearing sexy lingerie. I'll show you what you can buy in the way of sexy clothes.

"Yes darling anything you say."

I never realized Paul could be so forceful, I've never seen him like this before. Laura began to moan and groan and shudder as she had almost reached an orgasm. "You can cum on my cock now you fucking slut." The look on Laura's face was one of pure ecstasy, as Paul used demeaning language while ramming hard into her. I was surprised she was so submissive.

All of a sudden she let out this shrill scream arched her back and collapsed back down looking exhausted. "That's it baby you cum for daddy." Just as he said it he sort of stretched his body, then with a grimace on his face collapsed on top Laura. He only lay on top of her for several seconds before he rolled off, saying. "Your turn Steve get in quick she'll give you a ride of a lifetime. I rolled on top of her and slipped in a well lubricated pussy and began to forcefully fuck her.

"Please no more." I didn't take any notice and just kept pounding away. "Please Steve no more, I can't take any more." I just carried on using her to satisfy myself. Laura started to cry out, I felt her body shudder, she was having another orgasm. She became abusive. "You bastard you fucked me after I'd had enough."

"Well now you're getting it again." Laura put both arms around my neck and pulled me down and started kissing me. She mumble as her lips crushed against mine. "That's it, oh god that's it, harder darling harder." Then it happened, she screamed, shook, arched her back and collapsed. I lay on top of her for a while and waited until I wilted and popped out of her, before rolling off. Paul moved to lay half across her, and with his face close to hers said. "Well it looks as if you enjoyed that." Laura wrapped both arms around Paul's neck and kissed him passionately, that was my cue to leave.

"I think it's time I left." I rolled off the bed and began to dress.

"No Steve you don't have to leave yet." Even Laura said "Please stay a while longer." But it was said half-heartedly.

"No I think you need time by yourselves." By this time I was fully dressed. "Paul, I'll talk to you on Monday. Laura I hope to see you again sometime, I'll see myself out." Then I left.

By the time I got home it was mid-afternoon, mom had been waiting patiently for me to arrive'

"Where have you been?"

"Around Paul's, he asked me to help him with some work." I carried on walking.

"Where are you going now?"

"Just up to my room."

I had wrapped each individual set of see through lingerie separately and intended to give mom one set at a time. The first one chosen was the black which I planned to give to her later, after our evening meal.

We were lying on the sofa kissing and making plans for our first holiday together as a couple. We were trying to find somewhere warm, not too crowded, where we could pass ourselves off as a married couple. Mom said she would wear her engagement ring and wedding band to try to make our situation look more authentic.

The clock struck nine, time to give mom her present. Having slipped the small package under the sofa, I broke our embrace and leaned over to retrieve it. I handed it to mom. "What's this?"

"It's a present for you and I would like you to go up and change into it."

"A present for me or a present for you?"

"Well it's for both of us, go and try it on see if you like it."

Twenty minutes later mom stood in the doorway posing. I think there was more of her breasts protruding from her bra than what was captured within it. Mom looked amazingly sexy, standing there full breasted with her body tapering down to a fairly slim waist before widening out to her hips, creating her hour glass figure. "Sweetheart you look fantastic, so sexy."

"You would say that when the bra is on the small side, and the panties, although they fit and are comfortable, they are cut very high at both the front and the back. They certainly show a lot of flesh. The stockings and garter belt are about the only things that fit me properly."

"Come over and lay with me."

"You want me to stay like this for the rest of the evening?"

"I do and all night as well."

We resumed our positions on the sofa only this time, sometimes I had my hands inside mom's bra sometimes inside her panties, while she had her hands down my pants and inside my jockey shorts.

We was in the middle of one of our more passionate kisses when my cell rang. It was Paul.

"I have been discussing our situation with Laura, and we both agree that the weekends I visit my father, you can keep her company. She is very excited about this arrangement."

"Thanks Paul talk to you on Monday." I wanted to get him off the phone before he gives away too much information.

"What was that about you keeping Laura company?"

"Keeping Laura company, that's not what he said."

"What did Paul say then?"

I had no immediate answer, somehow I needed to twist it around. My life had started to become complicated, and I was certainly aware that I was playing with fire, and knew sooner or later I would get burnt. However, I intended to make hay while the sun shone.

The End