Playing With Fire Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While we ate, it was our turn to share our stories about the party we attended. They were equally astonished by the story of the woman in the open room who took on so many men at once. And when Beth told them about the single guy at the end of the night, both Roger and Candy agreed that he had overstepped his bounds.

"You don't touch unless you're given permission first," Roger said. "That's a basic rule at those parties. You should have told the hosts about that. He'd be banned for life."

I felt guiltier than ever. Roger was right. I should have taken stronger action that night, but I let my fantasy blur the thin line between right and wrong. What made me feel even worse was that, in the back of my mind, a part of me secretly hoped that Beth had agreed to let that man continue doing what he was doing. I fantasized about what might have happened if he had gone even further. I envisioned him sticking his cock in her pussy while I fed mine into her mouth. Two holes filled at once. So slutty. So dirty. So wrong. It was something I had fantasized about many times through the years.

We wrapped up our dinner with Roger and Candy, and parted ways with another extended hug and kiss in the parking lot. I appreciated that they weren't pushing us, and were allowing us to develop our relationship at our own pace. We agreed to meet with them the following weekend, at the nightclub where we had originally met.

When we awoke the following morning, Beth surprised me with a nice, long, slow blowjob. Just as I had reached the edge of explosion, she stopped.

"Would you like to see me suck Roger's cock like this?" she asked in a sweet and innocent voice.

The question surprised me, to say the least. I wasn't sure whether she was testing me, or if she wanted an honest answer, so I decided to punt the question back to her. "Hmm...would you like to suck Roger's cock?"

She put my cock back in her mouth, and made another long, slow journey to the base and back to the tip, releasing me with a slurping sound. "I don't know," she said. "I think maybe I would."

During our dinner the previous night, Roger explained to us the difference between "soft swapping" and "full swapping." Full swapping basically means that anything goes, including intercourse. There are many definitions for soft swapping, but one of them is having oral sex only.

"Are you thinking of doing a soft swap with them?" I asked her. My mind was racing. I looked down at her with her soft lips gently milking my erection, and I could picture her doing the same to Roger. It was an exciting thought, but it also stirred up a feeling of deep anxiety in my chest.

"I think it might be fun," she said as she stroked my cock. "What do you think?"

This was it, I thought. Another moment of truth. I could back out now, and leave the whole idea as a fantasy. Or, right then and there, I could make it a reality. I went with my gut reaction.

"I'm on board if you are," I said.

12