Playing with the BabySitter

Story Info
Taking advantage when he caught her off balance.
3.6k words
4.26
144.8k
71
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers

My wife gave me a call while I was at work, rather upset. It appeared that her grandmother had had a nasty turn and been carted off to hospital in an ambulance. Marie was going to the hospital to sit with her for a while, preventing her from getting upset while the doctors did their thing, whatever that may be. She'd arranged for Nanine to come around until I got home and could I please pay her.

Nanine was our baby-sitter. We've used her for several years now but I suspect it won't be for much longer. She's now in her late teens, nearly nineteen, I think, and has more interesting things to do than spend her evenings baby-sitting. Seeing she was filling in in an emergency I had no objection to paying her. It saved me rushing home from work as there were still some things I had to do.

I finally got to knock off and headed homeward. Commuting stinks, especially on a hot, humid, summer day, in a crowded train with no air conditioning. We were passengers, so it didn't matter if our air conditioner broke down. If the driver's AC was off the train would be declared unusable by the union.

I got to my station, opened all the doors to my car to let it cool down a little, and then got in to find the AC hadn't been cooling the car because it wasn't working. I sat on a red-hot seat, gingerly touched the steering wheel, and burrowed into the glove box to find my driving gloves.

My choices were driving home in a stifling hot car or open a couple of windows and hope the breeze created would help cool things down. It might have, but you couldn't prove it by me.

I oozed out of the car when I reached home, slimed my way into the house, and stood under the outlet from the AC, letting that delicious cold turn my settings back to human.

From the noise the children were in the play-room playing computer games. The way the weather was outside I didn't blame them in the slightest. I tossed my briefcase on the kitchen table and walked straight into the bathroom, undoing my shirt as I went. I was going to have a cool shower and relax.

I didn't give a thought to Nanine. If I had I guess I would have assumed that she'd be in the playroom with the kids, kicking butt on the computer games. I would have been wrong. She was standing buck-naked in the middle of the bathroom, looking at me with rather a stunned expression.

I know what you're thinking. Not my fault, right? She should have engaged the lock. I'm quite sure she would have but for one tiny detail. After Evie locked herself in for a third time and couldn't get out I disengaged the lock until the kids were all old enough to use it properly. I guess they were probably at the right age now and I'd have to do something about fixing the lock.

Right at the moment I was too busy to worry about the lock. I was looking at Nanine. She was about five foot seven and slender. Ah, in certain places she was slender, but in those places where a little weight was desirable she had the weight, and very nicely shaped weight it was.

Her breasts were a beautiful handful, assuming that you had large hands, which it just so happened I did. Those lovely breasts were complemented by a pert little bottom, which was fair enough because I also felt an urge to compliment her breasts. A lovely smooth tummy running flawlessly into a mons that was just as smooth. Her pudendum was curved with the slit just peeping out from between her legs. Long shapely legs, they were.

Faced with this unexpected sight I didn't hesitate. I flicked the door closed with my foot while one hand reached out to cover a breast and the other went around to the small of her back to hold her in place.

"You are exquisitely beautiful," I said, just before my mouth came down and captured the nipple on her other breast.

It's quite delightful to have a naked young lady wriggling and pressing her body against you. Too bad I was fully dressed and couldn't enjoy it to its fullest. Still, I enjoyed what I could.

Oh, yes, she was also rather noisy in a quiet way, if you get what I mean. I guess she didn't want to scare the kids by screaming and had to make do with soft protests and patting me on the back.

My mouth wandered across to pay attention to her other breast and my hand dropped down to start rubbing her a little more intimately. Her protests got a little more excited but I didn't let that worry me. Something she said got through to me and I lifted my head for a moment.

"Don't get your panties in an uproar," I told her. "I'm not going to rape you, or even seduce you. I'm just going to worship your lovely body for a few minutes."

She promptly pointed out that she didn't want me to worship her body, but I just ignored that as maidenly nerves. Assuming she was still a maiden, if you know what I mean.

I continued rubbing, my fingers occasionally slipping between her lips and probing inside her. Nanine squirmed and twisted and protested while I tasted her and touched her.

The nature of her protests seemed to change a little when I went down on one knee and kissed her rather intimately. My tongue and teeth teased her lips and she sounded as though she was strangling. Stopping for a moment, I glanced up at her in surprise to find she was trying to jam her hand down her throat. Odd, I thought, and resumed what I was doing.

Did you know you don't have to touch the clitoris to get a reaction? It's a case of close enough is good enough and you can get some surprising results. The first time I did it Nanine actually managed to get a startled squawk past her muffling hand. Subsequent touches in the same area almost cost me to lose my hair, her hands latched onto it so tightly.

I gave one last touch and her hands left my hair as she started using them to stifle her scream as she climaxed.

I rose to my feet, dropped a kiss on her breast, and apologised.

"Sorry to barge in on you like that," I said. "I will do something about that lock this weekend. I'll leave you to finish your shower."

My last view of her was her leaning back against the wall, looking slightly shocked.

I went and had a shower in the en suite. I don't like showering there as the shower is just a little bit on the small side but sometimes you have to make do. Enlarging the en suite was another thing on my to-do list.

When I came out I went looking for the kids and Nanine was in the play room with them. She blushed when she looked at me and turned her attention determinedly towards the children.

I have to admit that I wouldn't have been surprised if Nanine had dropped us from her baby—sitting list immediately, but she didn't. She turned up the next weekend when we were going out, blushing when she saw me and looking elsewhere. Marie didn't notice anything so I didn't worry about it.

The next Saturday I was playing cricket in the afternoon. I understood Nanine would be sitting that afternoon as Marie's Grandmother was back home and Marie was going to visit her. She had more sense than to take the kids with her. It was a hot day so I suspected that the kids would spend most of the afternoon in the wading pool.

I arrived at the park all prepared for our game and the other side didn't even turn up. They did send their captain, full of apologies and bullshit, but they wouldn't be playing us today. It appeared that half the team had influenza and they just could make up enough for a side. (They only had two decent players, a bowler and a batsman. I suspect that those two were ill and without them it would have been a one-sided slaughter, so they opted out.) With no game I turned around and went home.

When I got home I could hear the yelling from the back-yard. Yep. Kids in the pool. I wandered through the house and out onto the back veranda, finding Nanine standing in the shade of the veranda, leaning on the railing as she watched the kids disporting in the water.

Nanine turned her head in surprise when the back door opened and stiffened slightly when she saw me. Then she glanced towards the kids for a second and visibly relaxed. It was highly unlikely I was going to do anything with the kids right there.

She was so wrong, sinful of me though it may have been. She was wearing a very nice little bikini, and the operative word there was little. Half her pert little bottom was on display. My hand just slipped easily across her bottom, under her bikini, and between her legs, cupping her mound quite nicely.

Poor Nanine. She tried to pull away from me but there was nowhere to go. She was up against the railing and sort of trapped there. Once again the kids being there worked in my favour as she was too conscientious to make a big fuss and upset them. She had to make do with a small fuss which I blandly ignored, having too much fun teasing and fondling.

"Relax," I murmured into her ear. "If I was too much the gentleman to ravish you when you were naked and alone with me I'm certainly not going to do it here. I keep remembering you standing there, completely naked, looking at me in surprise. It was an absolutely delicious moment. I've fixed that lock, by the way."

She didn't seemed interested in any reminisces or the fact that the bathroom lock now worked. She was just breathing hard and shifting restlessly as I continued touching, and rubbing, and exploring.

"Such a shame I can't slide your top of," I told her. "I can still feel the taste of your breasts, full and pressing hard against my mouth."

"I was not pressing my breasts against your mouth," she hissed indignantly.

"Um, as a matter of fact, yes, you were. Maybe you don't remember doing it but it certainly happened."

"You, you liar," she snapped. "I would never."

"If that's what you want to believe. I suppose I shouldn't mention how you clutched my head, holding it firmly against you while my tongue tasted you."

"Ooh!!" She wanted to express herself rather more forcibly but through a terrific exercise of will refrained. I was quite impressed.

"Will you shift your hand," she gasped. "And I mean now!"

"Really, Nanine! You can't expect me to go oral in front of the children," I protested, watching with interest as she blushed and fumed at the same time.

Whether she was willing to admit it or not her mound was pressing firmly against my hand, wanting even more contact.

"Ah. No. Not there," she protested as my touch strayed a little too close to her clitoris. "I'll scream. I really will."

"Then maybe you'd better cover your mouth," I suggested, "because if I've timed this right. . ." I let what I was saying trail away while my fingers got that little too close to the forbidden spot.

She climaxed again, but at least she followed my advice about gagging herself. I eased away from her a little.

"I'll leave you to continue watching the kids," I told her. "I'll be in my office catching up on some work."

With that I faded out. I didn't think she'd come looking for me unless one of the kids caught fire.

Marie finally arrived home and paid of Nanine, with Nanine departing somewhat hastily. I was disappointed. She hadn't even looked at me. Had I offended her in some way? Nah. Not possible, me being such an easy going chap.

I'd agreed to join Marie on her visit to her Grandmother's place the next day. Mainly to let her Grandmother know that we were all thinking of her. Nanine was scheduled to sit for us and I supposed she didn't mind as both Marie and I would be out.

That was fine until about midnight Saturday night, when I scrambled out of bed and bolted for the en suite, where I proceeded to flush my system from both ends, both very messy and very smelly.

"A touch of food poisoning," was my verdict. "I'll skip breakfast and lunch to give my stomach a chance to settle down and I'll be fine."

"Bubonic plague with a side helping of cholera," was Marie's diagnosis. "You are not going anywhere near my Grandmother like that. You'll contaminate her and put her in the grave, along with most of the other people in the nursing home."

"OK. In that case I'll stay home and watch the kids. You can give Nanine a call in the morning telling her she won't be required."

"Are you mad?" asked Marie, apparently dead serious. "Nanine will watch the children while you keep well away from them. I'm not having them catch whatever you've got."

I'd have pointed out that a touch of food poisoning is not contagious but it wouldn't have made any difference. Marie was in full protect her chicks mode. I was contagious and staying clear of the kids, thank you very much.

In the morning I was feeling fine but a trifle hungry. Knowing better than to have anything to eat on a possible wonky tummy I remained in bed, letting Marie feed the kids. She did bring me a cup of weak tea which I appreciated.

Come lunch time I was allowed to have a couple of slices of dry toast with my weak tea and it tasted delicious. My stomach sent up paeans of praise for receiving it. I tried to tell Marie that I was fine, saw the look on her face, and changed it to a thank you and a promise to rest.

I heard Nanine arrive while I lounged comfortably on my bed watching the TV. Shortly after that Marie left and the noise of the kids died away. I assumed Nanine had taken them outside to play.

After an hour the noise resumed and I could hear game noises drifting through. Back to their computer games. I'd reached the point where I couldn't stay in bed any longer and decided to take a shower and get dressed. Quite frankly I didn't give a thought to Nanine at that point as the day was pleasant and she wouldn't have been requiring a cooling shower, even if she'd been in the pool with the kids.

I just walked into the bathroom and there was Nanine standing there, naked once more, holding her bikini in her hand. Apparently she'd decided to get dressed in the bathroom.

"Um, I do believe I mentioned that the lock was fixed," I pointed out, admiring her figure. She just gave me a deer in the spotlights look.

I pushed the door closed and pressed the lock button.

"Yep. Definitely working," I said testing the handle.

Nanine finally recovered her voice.

"I was just getting changed," she gasped. "If you think I'm going to let you, ah, let you. . ." Her voice trailed away and she gestured vaguely at her lovely body.

"Pet you?" I asked. "Really, Nanine. I don't like to repeat myself so I won't re-enact our last little encounter here."

I took her bikini out of her hand and tossed it on the wash-basin.

"I think we can do something a little more interesting," I said, taking her hand and slipping it into the open fly of my pyjamas. Not having any jocks on with my pyjamas her hand closed over the price quite smartly. I don't know if she meant to bring it out into the light but that's what happened when she pulled her hand back without letting go.

Once she caught on to just what she'd done she hastily let go, snatching her hand away.

"Really, Nanine," I grumbled. "It's not going to bite you, you know."

I caught hold of her hand and placed it firmly against my erection, relieved when her hand closed over it once more.

She was blushing like crazy but her hand was slowly exploring. She suddenly stiffened and looked at me.

"If you think I'm going to let you, ah, . . ." She broke off, not quite sure how to phrase what she wasn't going to let me do.

"I think you're trying to say that you're not going to let me make love to you," I said gently, and she nodded energetically.

"That's OK," I told her. "I wasn't going to ask for permission. I'm just going to lie you down on the floor and make love to you despite your protests, so none of it will be your fault."

She didn't seem to know if that was good or bad. I pulled a towel from the rail and flicked it out onto the floor. I saw no reason to have her bottom resting on cold tiles.

"Come along," I told her, pressing on her shoulder and starting to kneel myself. (Carefully, as she was still holding what I considered essential equipment.)

Once she was lying on the towel I started petting her, hands running from her breasts to her mound and back, lingering longer at her mound I will admit. It seemed to me that every time my hand closed over her mound her hand would tighten its grip on me a trifle, only to relax that little when my hand moved away again.

When she started pressing her mound up against my hand I guessed the time was right. I pried my erection from her grip and moved to kneel between her thighs. I pushed her legs further apart, lifting her knees at the same time. Her hand came down to cover herself protectively.

"I'm saying no," she said, speaking rather breathlessly.

"That's OK," I assured her. "I don't mind."

I moved her hand away and she made no effort to stop me. Rather, she lifted her head slightly, apparently wanting a better view of what I was doing. She wasn't a virgin, that I knew, but she did seem rather curious. Not much experience was my guess, but then, how much experience could she have at her age?

I edged her lips a little apart, careful not to block her view (considerate, aren't I), and eased my erection into place. Then I started leaning forward, my cock slowly starting its journey. She gave a gasp at the first contact, lifting her head a little higher, eyes wide.

"Push to meet me," I instructed. "You'll find it goes easier that way."

She was nice and tight and welcoming, clinging to me as I pushed home. She also flexed her hips, pushing against me, helping me to sink fully into her. She gave a long drawn out, "oh my god," as I sank my full length into her, the exclamation not finishing until I was fully home.

It had been my initial intention to just crush her under my body and give her a right royal fucking, enjoyable to me and hopefully enjoyable to her. However, she seemed so fascinated by the mechanics of what I was doing I decided to put on a show, instead.

I remained propped up on my arms and started to slowly thrust into her. She seemed to have forgotten how to blink as she stared at where our bodies were joined, not wanting to look away. She was moving with me quite nicely, breathing hard and giving little gusty sounds of appreciation each time I drove into her.

After my slow and easy start I gradually picked up the pace, Nanine keeping up with me, responding quite eagerly. Eventually her eyes drifted away from where we merged so eagerly, lifting up to look at me, a nervous smile on her face. I smiled back and her eyes slowly closed, just moving with me, accepting the pleasure of the moment.

Now I lowered myself I was covering her more completely, my hands finally catching hold of her breasts and talking pleasure from the feel of them as I rubbed them. At the same time I picked up the pace again.

Finally I thought she was about ready to go and I put in that little bit extra, urging her towards a climax. At the last moment I realised that her hands weren't gagging her and so I covered her mouth with my own, just in time as she climaxed and screamed, with me swallowing that scream unheard, although I felt like screaming myself as I delivered my load.

"I'll leave you to finish getting changed," I told her, letting myself out of the bathroom. A quick glance in the playroom showed the kids hard at work with their computer games. Then I headed back to the en suite for a cramped shower.

There was only one little detail that puzzled me. I'd seen Nanine's top and shorts next to the wash-basin and her bikini had been in her hand. What I hadn't seen was the undies that she was going to put on in place of the bikini. Odd that.

Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers