Playing with the Wife Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He fell asleep trying to work out what was happening to him. Liz stroked his hair, and kissed his lips. A hand pushed its way under the sheet and found his cock. She squeezed it, in way of thanks.

'Thank you, my two big men,' she whispered.

Her heart was aglow with warmth for Leo. It pounded in her chest, even after her breathing had calmed. In haste Leo had ordered her to be his girlfriend, and added that she loved him. He hadn't gone on to tell her to do as she was told, by him, or anyone else. If he had, it might have made things simpler.

***

George and Marjorie were sitting on the sofa talking. They just had sex, and looked embarrassed. Not much was said about it, yet an unspoken agreement had been reached. It was just relief sex. Relief of a need, and a pleasurable distraction from the troubles of life. None of that had been said, but was understood.

Marjorie looked at him while he was fetching some juice. It was more than just a one off pleasantness for her. He was a handsome man, and she needed a man to share her life. It was just a pity that he was married to Elizabeth. Elizabeth often moaned about him, but that was part of a wife's job.

Walking back with juice for them both, George looked Marjorie over. Right then he would swap Elizabeth for her. She was older, yet hit all the right buttons for him. Why was meeting the right partner so haphazard an exercise?

They sat quietly contemplating how to get out of this awkwardness. They could of course be truthful, but that was impossible when such deep emotions were involved. Adults don't declare their love so easily, as they had obligations, and knew how much trouble unfettered emotions could bring.

Marjorie's thoughts turned to Elizabeth, and how she was going to face her friend.

George wondered what was happening to his wife.

Acting like a teenager was one thing, but the mood swings were very convincing. It was just as though teenage hormones were raging through her. If those impetuous and ardent emotional times had been resurrected, she was in trouble. How would a woman cope with an unexpected hormonal assault upon her mind. Elizabeth resisted when younger, but now, would she have the strength? Having emotions amplified by powerful hormones unexpectedly thrust upon her, would leave her at risk.

'You alright, George,' Marjorie asked.

'Not sure. Is she going to be safe, with Leonard?'

'I don't think he's that bothered about her. That's why I had to encourage him to take her over to Bluebell. I'm sure Liz be fine with Bluebell,' Marjorie reassured him.

'Alright. I just hope so,' he mused.

He could hardly let on about his fears to the boy's mother. What could he say? Please don't let your son fuck my wife! The whole farce was embarrassing.

He was lucky to have a wife looking so young and attractive. She'd lost none of her appeal. Elizabeth had clear pale skin, and an innocent, baby-face. It was no wonder she got away with looking eighteen.

The reason why her boy wasn't interested in Liz, was probably because he didn't get what he wanted. The idea of that boy trying it on with his wife was unpleasant. He was no longer angry, as the wine and Marjorie's presence, had mellowed him. George knew Elizabeth had a good reputation in college, so she was probably just as careful now.

'When is Elizabeth coming home,' Marjorie asked.

She felt guilty, and hoped it would be some time before having to face her. Betraying a friend hadn't been her intention.

'Not sure. Her sister is very ill, so it could be awhile,' he said.

'You should consider sending Liz to school. You don't want her moping around the house all day. You know what adolescents are like. There's no telling what she might get up to, left alone all day,' she advised.

'A good point,' he said.

'She could go to school with Bluebell. It's difficult being a new girl, but at least she'd have someone to introduce her,' she said.

'Yes, that sounds good. I'm often working late. Would you mind if she had dinner with you sometimes?' he asked.

'Sure, no problem. I'll feed her, and she can play with Bluebell. She could stay over if you like,' Marjorie offered.

For a moment he contemplated the advice, then realised what was wrong with it. He quietly laughed. He was thinking of sending his wife to high school. The idea was funny and weird, all at the same time.

'You all right?' Marjorie asked.

'Sure, that sounds like a good idea. You're a great help, Marjorie. Thank you for being so kind,' he sincerely said, and kissed her cheek in a neighbourly way.

Moving her head brought their lips together. He didn't need an invitation to put his arms around her. When she wrapped herself around him, it confirmed she felt the same way. She hoped she wasn't being stupid, and being used.

'You are so wonderful, Marjorie. I like you so much,' he whispered.

'I like you too,' she whispered back.

She pulled the dress down, and pushed his face into her breasts. This time they were going to take it easy. She stroked his hair while he suck upon her breasts.

'I'm falling in love with you, George. Don't let me down, please,' she whispered.

'I promise. I'll find a way for us to be together,' he smiled.

***

Next morning Leonard woke up with Liz in his bed. It was a novelty having a naked woman in bed with him, and it felt good. She was insatiable, and he felt proud from having made love to her twice during the night. He lay close, just happy to watch her breathing. She began to stir, yawned, then her eyes flickered open.

'Leonard! What are you doing in my bed?' she fiercely spoke.

A hand went between her legs, and she gasped.

'Leonard, what have you done? Did you sneak into my bed! Did you pretend to be my husband? Why did you do it to me?' she moaned.

'No! It's not like that,' he began to explain, then realised it was too difficult.

He clearly spoke the phrase to put her back to being Liz. The expression developed from anguish, to the familiar pleasant smile.

'Mmm, my wonderful boyfriend,' she cooed.

He wondered if he was still in trouble, a different kind of trouble. She looked at him as though ready for more. Instead, she wrapped her arms around him, and was content to cuddle.

'I enjoyed what we did last night,' he boldly said.

'I enjoyed it more!' she teased.

'What did you like most?' he asked.

'All of it, every time. Alright, let me think. When you kissed me between the legs, that was awesome. I like it most when you fill me up with your big cock,' she giggled.

'You're terrible,' he grinned and hugged her tighter.

'Hey, you'll squash me! I'm not toothpaste!' she laughed.

'You'd better get something on, and get in bed with sis,' he told her.

'Why? Does she want to lick my pussy as well?' she innocently asked.

'No. Alright, stop laughing, you know why. Best go before mom gets up,' he warned, and slapped her bare bottom.

'Ooo, I could get used to that! I could be naughty just for you to spank me,' she taunted him.

'Get going, or I really will spank you,' warned.

He grabbed her and spanked her a couple of blows in fun.

'Ooo! You're so cruel, and masterful,' she gleefully yelped.

She turned around at the door to give him a wink, and a dirty smile.

He put his arms behind his head, with a satisfied grin on his face. After a moment or two remembering what they had got up to, he laughed. It felt good to have a girlfriend, especially one so liberated and up for fun, as she called it.

Looking at the hand that playfully smacked her, he wondered at her reaction. Had she really liked it? There was so much he didn't know about her, and he wanted to learn everything. He thought about her. In his mind he could see how she moved, talked, dressed, and everything else. Details were vivid, especially how they made love. It was mad and frenetic, when she got her own way.

For some reason Elizabeth came to mind. The contrast between them was vast. Elizabeth was careful and moral. Damn! I've taken Mrs Atkins to bed, fucked her several times, and spanked her. He felt strong and powerful for some reason. He'd spanked one of his mother's friends, a neighbour, a married woman, an adult. Of course he felt powerful.

He would have to make sure she didn't become Elizabeth, at the wrong moment again. While she was here as Liz, she would have to continue the part. If his mother found out she was Elizabeth, what then? Sis hadn't been fooled. If mom wore her glasses, or someone who knew her met her, she would be recognised.

Damn and shit! The stupid mistake was getting more dangerous every day.

***

George and Marjorie woke up together, or they pretended to. He smiled and pulled her to him. She was relieved he wasn't throwing her out, after using her. She hoped it wasn't an act, to cover the guilt. They had drank a lot, and maybe said things they didn't mean.

'Do you still love me?' he asked.

'Yes!' she sighed.

'I was afraid you were just using my body. I know how much more practical women can be,' he teased.

She pulled the pillow from behind her, and hit him with one swing.

'Violence now! Do you hit all your lovers?' he asked, looking pained.

'Stop it! We have some serious talking to do,' she told him.

'Let me go. No more of that! We will talk later, and yes, other things, if you are good. I'd better get over there before the kids miss me. I mean, I don't want them to find out I was here all night,' she informed him.

'I will miss you,' he said.

'I love you, and hope you love me,' she said, and was gone.

'Wow! What am I going to do now?' he told the empty room.

12