Playtime for the Twins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, baby, that's it! Now, fuck me, baby, fuck me good!"

He began to move in that aeons-old motion, pushing in, pulling back, in, out, repeat, repeat, and she felt herself getting wetter as his prick thrust into her pussy, hearing the juicy slither as he moved, feeling the growing tingle in her that she knew signaled the approach of her climax, a tingle she hadn't felt in over three years.

"I'm getting close, Alice," he gasped, never ceasing his thrusts.

"Lift up a little, sweetheart, let me get my hand in," she murmured, and as he lifted slightly, never ceasing his thrusting, she slid a flat hand between them, caressing her clitoris, enjoying the feel of his hardness between her fingers as he fucked her steadily. She was closer now, time to warn him.

"I'm getting close, sweetheart, you're going to make me come soon."

"Me, too," he gasped, then, "oh, fuck! I'm coming now!" and began to thrust into her in the almost violent tumult of climax, la petite mort, the little death, taking her, too, over the precipice of climax, her pussy trying its best to empty his balls as he thrust into her.

Such sensation cannot last, of course, and gradually the lovers calmed, their gasping for oxygen segueing into panting, then easing into heavy breathing.

"Ease up a little, lover," she murmured, "you're a tad heavy."

"Sorry, Alice," he said, moving to withdraw.

"No!" she cried, "Stay with me." She laughed. "At least until you fall out, anyway." She stretched up and kissed him, quick, light. "Was it good for you?"

He gazed at her for a long moment, then grinned and bent to kiss her. "Only the best fuck I've ever had in my life!"

* * * * *

On the other side of the pool, Terry and Meg were in a clinch, their mouths working to give each other maximum enjoyment. Reluctantly, but keen for what was to follow, Meg broke the kiss.

"You okay with this, honey?" she said.

"You mean, am I okay with fucking my naked aunt, one of my top two fantasies, along with my Mom? Believe me when I say, 'yes, please', aunt Meg. Very much, yes, please."

"Just Meg will do nicely, lover. Okay, then. How do you want me? I'd guess wet and horny?"

"That will do nicely for starters, but I suspect your question was more to do with how do I want you? Missionary, doggy style, woman on top, um, can't think of any other positions off hand."

Meg laughed. "They'll do nicely. So, how do you want me?"

"I think it should be ladies choice -- Meg."

"I'd like to try them all with you in due course, honey, but this first time, let's just opt for basic missionary, see how we fit."

"Suits me, so please adopt the position."

Meg laughed, lay back, and spread her legs, well aware that Terry now had an unobstructed view of her shaved pussy, and he was making the most of the opportunity, studying her carefully. His eyes came to hers and she laughed.

"Enjoying the view, honey?"

"Absolutely! I never had the opportunity to study a pussy before. The previous fucks I've had, and there were only four of them, were all in the dark."

"Look your fill, honey, it's not going anywhere."

There was a long pause as he studied her, then, "Meg? Can I eat you, please? Before we fuck?"

"You want to eat me? Taste my pussy juices?"

"Yes, please."

"Yes, please, sweetheart. I love to feel a man's mouth on my secret places."

"I've only done this twice before, so feel free to tell me if I'm doing it wrong."

"I will, honey, don't worry, but lean in and smell me first, if you don't like the smell you won't like the taste."

"Here goes, Meg, and I sure hope you enjoy it."

"I'm sure I will honey." She lay back again, eager for the touch of his mouth on her pussy, her wet pussy, her very wet pussy. He can probably drink me, not eat me, she thought, fighting a giggle which she knew would be almost hysterical, then stifled a gasp as Terry's tongue swept up her slit from anus to clitoris.

"Oh, yes!" she murmured.

Terry was a reader, a dreamer, and he'd devoured all the erotic fiction he'd come across, often using it as ammunition for his erotic fantasies as he masturbated, an almost daily occurrence, and he used everything he could remember about pussy eating, laving Meg's labia, running his tongue up the groove between thigh top and labia, pointing his tongue and pushing it into her depths, savoring the salty-sweet nectar that his tongue found, flicking her clitoris lightly with his tongue, enjoying bringing his aunt ever closer to climax.

"I'm close, baby," she murmured, "you're going to make me come, lover, real soon now."

Inspired, Terry pursed his lips, and gave Meg's clitoris a sucking kiss. That did it, she came! Her thighs clamped his head, her fingers in his hair tightened, so that he feared for his scalp, her belly rippled and her pussy tried its best to draw the jizz from the non-existent penis probing her depths.

Such intensity cannot last, of course, and it didn't, Meg's labored breathing gradually easing, her thighs loosening the clamp on his head, her fingers caressing him now as she rode the tides of climax, afloat now on a tide of contentment. She raised her head and looked down at him, blowing him a kiss.

"Thank you, Terry, love, that was wonderful."

"Thank you Aunt Meg, you tasted great." He sat back on his heels, his erection rock-hard and steady before him. Meg smiled.

"I think we both want that pussy-poking prick of yours in my pussy, don't we?"

He grinned. "We do, Meg, we do."

"Well, let me have it, baby, fuck me till I can't walk straight, give me your best shot!"

He moved to enter her as she spread her legs to receive him, her cool, clever fingers guiding him into her honey-pot, resistance non-existent, so wet was she, and he sank to his root inside her. The sigh could have come from her, from him, from both, but it was a sigh of contentment.

"Yes, Terry, baby, fuck your horny aunt, fuck her good!"

And he did!

* * * * *

And there we'll leave the lovers for the moment, although there could be more to come. After all, Kitty and Laura might well be visiting! Comments and constructive criticism welcomed, but if you ask me a question make sure I have an address to reply to. Please vote, too. Go on, it's only a couple of mouse clicks.

12