Please, Daddy? Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lick me, please. I need to cum," she begs as his kisses make their way down her stomach.

"Not just yet. I don't want you to cum until your ass is stuffed full with a toy," he says as he looks up at her. He hears her let out a loud sigh; not out of frustration, but joy. His tongue wanders over her smooth mound and she thrusts her pussy towards him. She's eager but he isn't giving into her. His fingers spread her lips open and he can see her erect clit. It's swollen and a darker shade of pink than usual. The tip of his tongue touches it and her whole body flinches. He can taste her excitement as he drags his tongue along her entire slit. He closes his eyes, lets out a moan, and takes in the delectable pussy she is offering to him. Her pussy lips are sucked into his mouth one at a time as he playfully tugs at them. He thrusts his tongue as far as he can into her hot tunnel and swirls it around; savoring every bit of her. When he feels as though his cock can take no more, he climbs back up to her face and lets her taste and lick her juices from him as he kisses her.

"I'm going to fill that pussy of yours full of cum." He reaches down and rubs the head of his dick along her slit to make it nice and slick. He removes his hand and pushes himself inside her. She lets out a gasp as he goes all the way in without stopping. He thrusts slowly a few times to help coat his dick with her juice before he starts to fuck her hard. Each thrust forward she lets out a gasp. He leans his head down next to hers and she latches onto his neck with her mouth. She sucks hard and it sends a rush through him.

"This feels so different without a condom," she pants at him as soon as she breaks the seal her mouth made on his neck. She didn't mean to leave a mark but he's going to have to hide that for a while.

"Your pussy feels so good," as he keeps burying his cock inside her as far as it will go. He feels his ball go from slapping against her ass to being pulled up tight as they get ready to release a load into her. He's wanted to fill her with his seed many times but this time there are no worries. He was hoping this would last longer but he's merely a few pumps away from depositing into her. He shoves himself in and holds himself still. His cock explodes inside her and she can feel it flexing and pumping; each gush being felt as he fills her.

"Oh, Bradley, I felt it!" She squeals with excitement.

"Sorry that was so quick; I have so much planned for you. Now you're going to clean my dick off," he says as he carefully pulls out of her. "Try to keep my cum in your pussy as long as you can; don't push it out." He straddles her chest and she opens her mouth wide. Her tongue is out and waiting for him to smear it with his dick. He looks at his cock and sees it coated with not only his cum but mixed with her pussy juice as well. He leans forward and points his dick at her greedy mouth; rubbing the tip along her tongue leaving a trail of seed. She closes her eyes and moans as she reaches up and wraps her lips around his shaft; sucking and cleaning every inch as she pulls away. He milks out the last tiny bit and she licks it off.

"My turn," he says as he crawls back down to view the wonderful mess he's made between her legs; such a beautiful sight; her reddened, swollen lips wide open with cum dripping out. He leans in with his tongue eagerly lapping up every bit of cum he can find. She watches with pure interest as his tongue darts into each crease. He's careful to avoid her clit; he wants to give her the orgasm of a lifetime by making her wait. He can feel her slightly bear down and a small gush rushes out. He moans and quickly gets busy cleaning every last bit of her.

"Kiss me," she begs and he hovers his face over hers. He kisses her and lets his cum-coated tongue invade her mouth. She sucks it off and licks his lips. "What's next?"

"We're going to work on that pretty, virgin ass of yours," he smiles. Her face shows elation at the sound of his words.

"How do you want me for that?"

"On your hands and knees with your ass wide open for me," he instructs as he climbs off from her. She rolls over and he hands her a pillow.

"Here, hug this and get comfy. I want you to be as relaxed as you can be. You were able to get the first two plugs in, right?"

"Yeah, I was a little scared of the biggest one."

"Don't worry, I'll take care of that," he says as she wraps her arms around the pillow and lays her chest on the bed. Her heart-shaped ass opens wide and Bradley's eyes take in the sexy sight. Her tight rosebud won't be looking like this for long; at least not when he's done with her. He quickly scurries to his suitcase and grabs a toy that he decided to bring with him. It's a penis-shaped dildo that's slightly smaller than his cock. He wants to stretch her as much as he can before plowing his dick into her. It's six inches long and just over an inch in diameter; it's in between the size of the largest plug and him.

She looks at him over her shoulder and shakes her ass in anticipation. He kneels on the bed behind her, places his hands on her ass cheeks, and spreads her even wider. Kisses are placed on each cheek before he touches his tongue on her tiny little clit that's peeking out at him from underneath her. He wiggles his tongue within her lips as he passes it along her slit and continues licking along her ass crack. When he reaches her tight hole, he can hear her moan as he circles his tongue around before pushing it inside her. She gasps as his tongue wiggles and massages her tightness.

"Oh my God, that feels so good," she moans as his tongue darts in and out of her. She hugs her pillow tight as she takes in every little touch he makes on her. He reaches under her and slips a finger inside her pussy as he continues to tongue-fuck her ass. He realizes his dick is twitching and starting to get hard again already. He can't wait to break her in.

He grabs the bottle of lube that is lying next to her, opens it, and squirts some onto her ass crack. She flinches when the cold gel touches her and her asshole puckers tight. He takes his finger and lightly traces it all along her crack. When he passes over her rosebud, he takes his time and circles his finger around it until he feels it giving way.

"When I push my finger in, I want you to bear down just a little bit," he says as he lightly nudges with the tip of his finger. When he pushes a little harder, he can see her tensing as she bears down and pushes against his finger. It slides in half way and he holds still when it clenches tight. He uses his other hand and massages her back and she relaxes. His finger slowly makes it in all the way and she moans even louder as he starts to thrust it.

"Doing ok?" He asks.

"Mmm...yes, that feels great."

"I'm going to skip the littlest plug since it's the same size as my finger. I'll use the middle one now. Tell me if it hurts and I'll stop."

She nods her head yes as he pulls his finger free. He lubes it up and turns the vibration on. He touches the tip of it to her clit and her body jumps. He runs it along her slit before pressing the tip against her asshole. It slowly slides in and her ass clenches when the tapering gets bigger around than what his finger is. He pushes it in and out a few times using only the tip that her ass easily accepted. Then he pushes it until he feels resistance and lets it sit there with slight pressure. She remembers to bear down a little and her ass opens up more. It slides in another inch before her natural instinct kicks in.

"It's almost in; just a little further," he says and it seems to help her relax again. He puts a little more pressure on it and the plug continues to slowly slide into place. She gasps and he lets it sit still inside her. Her pussy lips are spreading wide and begging for attention. She gyrates her ass to feel it move around inside her and she giggles.

"This was easier than when I did it to myself," she says as she looks at him over her shoulder.

"There's one more and then I'm going to put the last one in while we're taking a shower," he says as he wipes his hands on the towel.

"Shower?" She asks with a curious look on her face.

"Yeah; the warm water will help you relax once we get the big one inside."

"Ok, if you say so," she says. Her ass feels tight and the vibrations are such a nice touch.

"Ready for the next one?" He asks.

"I sure am," she says with another wiggle of her ass. He reaches out and gives the plug in her ass a swift tug. It pops loose and slides out. Her ass winks at him and he wants so badly to slide his cock inside. He lubes up the next plug and turns the vibrations on.

"You may want to rub your clit while I push this one in," he says as he presses it against her hole. She reaches her fingers through her thighs and begins circling her clit around. He pushes it inside as far as her ass will allow and thrusts it in and out as her body stops fighting the intruder. He continues to massage her ass cheeks to help her relax.

"I'm going to hold still and you're going to push back against me. I want you to control it this time," he says as he holds it against her. She slowly moves her hips back and forth along the plug; taking more in each time she pushes back against him.

"This feels so strange but so good," she pants at him.

"You're almost all the way there. Just a little bit more," he says as he strokes his cock. He knows patience is key but it's such a tease to watch her ass taking in the toy. When her ass gets to the rim of the flared base, it sucks the toy inside and she lets out a surprised scream.

"Holy fuck!" Her eyes go wide and she quickly lifts her chest off from the bed. "That burns." He presses his cock against her ass and can feel the vibrations against himself. He runs his hands up her back and rests them on her shoulders.

"Let your body accept it and it won't burn anymore," he says as he leans down and places kisses all over her back. She closes her eyes, tilts her head back, and fights the urge to push it out. She can do this!

"Let's go take that shower," she says with a smile.

They climb off the bed and she experiences the weirdest sensation while walking with a huge plug in her ass. She feels silly but every step she takes causes it to move and she actually finds she loves the feeling. He enters the bathroom before her and starts the water in the shower. She jumps inside and he walks back into the bedroom to gather the dildo he brought and the lube. When he reaches for it, he hears a text message come through his phone. He sees that it's Jack. When he opens the message, Jack has sent a picture of his cock inside his mom's pussy. At first, Bradley has a "what the hell" reaction and wants to throw his phone down but he can't pull his eyes from the picture. His mom's pussy is actually very delectable looking; one he'd like to fuck good and hard. But it's his mom! Dammit, Jack! He ignores him and doesn't reply. He has his own piece of ass waiting for him. He tosses his phone on the nightstand and rushes to the bathroom. Brittany has already washed her hair and is using a pouf on herself. He steps alongside her and sets the items on a shelf.

"That's going in there next?" She asks with a hint of surprise in her voice.

"My dick is bigger than that. I'm trying to make the transition easy for you," he laughs. "How are you feeling?"

"Full. It doesn't hurt, though. I like moving my hips around," she says as he steps under the water.

"Bend over and touch your toes for me," he instructs. She does so and her ass looks so fucking sexy with that black plug base jutting out. He can't take it anymore; he needs his dick in her, even if it's just for a minute. "Hold on tight." He says as he rubs his cock along her slit.

"You're not going to..." is all she can get out before he throws his dick deep inside her. She lets out a huge gasp. "Fuck! I feel like I'm splitting in half," she pants as he slowly fucks her extremely tight pussy. The plug vibrating in her ass feels amazing as his cock slides in and out of her pussy.

"Does it hurt? Want me to stop?"

"No, please don't," she begs. The tight feeling in her pelvis is mind-blowing. The pressure inside her is pushing all the right places and is making her weak in the knees. His dick hitting her deep inside along with moving the plug around makes her eyes roll back with intense pleasure but she holds on tight as he continues to pound her. His hands grip her hips hard before moving around the front of her and fondling her tits as they jiggle with each thrust. The sound of the water sloshing between their bodies is music to her ears. Bradley needs to save his next load so he slowly withdraws from her and stands her back up. She turns to face him and he plants a kiss on her.

"Jack and I want to both fuck you at the same time. Think you can handle it after tonight?" He smiles.

"We'll see how the rest of this whole thing goes. Looking good so far," she replies with a smile of her own. "That felt amazing."

"Hell yeah, it did. I could have filled your pussy again but I need to save that for later. Sit down in the tub and lean against the wall; I have an idea."

She carefully sits on the back part of her butt so the plug isn't pushed inside too far and leans her back against the wall. Bradley pulls the shower wand free from the holder and sprays it over alert nipples. It stings but in a good way; they're so hard and sensitive.

"What do you plan on doing with that?" She asks.

"I'm going to make you cum harder than you ever have before. At least, that's what one of my ex-girlfriends used to say. She loved using a shower wand to masturbate with."

He turns the setting to pulsate and trails it over her stomach. She starts squirming the closer he gets to between her legs. She spreads them wide and he slowly passes the water over her pussy. She jumps when it sprays her clit and she smiles wide. What a sensation!

"Here, I'll let you control this. I have plans of my own," he says as he hands her the attachment. She places it just right and is nearly overwhelmed by the powerful feeling; who knew water could feel so good? He places a foot on each side of her and lowers himself down to line his cock up with her mouth. "I want you to suck my dick until you can't take it anymore and I want you to cum hard for me."

She uses one hand to control the wand and she puts a firm grip on him as she guides him into her mouth. He puts his hands on the wall above her head and gently thrusts over and over. He can feel the vibrations from her mouth as she moans with him inside. Her suction is strong and her grip is tight, just how he likes it. The thought of his sister being his best lover would never have crossed his mind before this summer. He places a hand on her head and holds it back against the wall so he can fuck her harder without causing her any pain. He watches as her hips squirm. Her body stiffens and she quickly turns her head. She lets out a scream louder than he has ever heard from her before. Her whole body shakes and it feels like it goes on forever before she relaxes and moves the wand out from between her legs.

"Holy shit! Your ex-girlfriend was right!" She pants at him. "I don't know if it was the water alone or if the toy in my ass added to it but that was amazing!"

"Are you ready for the final toy before I fuck you hard?" He asks.

"Fuck yes!" She squeals. She's hornier now than she has ever been. She wants to feel him pounding her ass; begging for him to fuck her hard. He puts the attachment back on the wall and shuts the water off.

"The difference between this toy and the one in your ass already is that it isn't tapered at all; it's the same thickness throughout and the head is going to have to pop inside just like a real dick. Does that make sense?" He asks.

"Yup, I got it."

"Ok, then; normally there isn't this much prepping that takes place but I don't want to hurt you and I want you to enjoy this rather than it hurting and you not wanting to try it again. You should be getting nice and loose by now, though."

"I know, Bradley. I love you for taking it easy with me," she says with her doe eyes looking up at him.

"Love you too, sis," he says as he lubes up the dildo. "On your hands and knees and let's get this one step closer. Removing this one might hurt for a second but it won't last."

She rolls over onto her knees and leans forward; crossing her arms under her and resting her forehead on them. She sways her back and sticks her ass out as far as she can towards him. Her legs are spread and touching both sides of the tub. He kneels behind her, turns the vibrations off, and wiggles his fingers underneath the base to get a grip. He tells her to bear down slightly as he pulls. She does and he watches her asshole stretch wide as the flared part starts to come through. She moans loudly as the thickest part of the plug surfaces. He holds it there to see how well she tolerates something holding her open that far and he's happy to see she isn't begging for him to pull it out.

When he removes it, her rosebud has finally bloomed. It's turned a lovely shade of light red and is still gaping with nothing holding it open. That's a very nice sign for him. He takes the lube and squeezes a tiny amount on her. She clenches shut but quickly gapes back open and allows it to flow inside; very nice sign, indeed. He places the dildo against her and circles it around as though he's massaging it for what is about to happen.

"You're in control. Push against me when you're ready," he instructs her as he lines the toy up for entry. She slowly backs herself against it and the head begins to invade her. He feels a pop once it's inside. She stops and takes a few deep breaths before backing up even further. She makes really shallow thrusts only taking in about half an inch at a time but she manages to back herself all the way to the base. He pulls it out and slides it all the way back in to see how she takes it. No complaints so he does it again; this time a little faster. She moans and starts moving her hips. He pulls it completely out to see her how stretched she is and smiles when he stays completely open. He slides it back in and she lets out a gasp. Watching the dildo sliding in and out is making his cock leak precum. He wants her now.

"I think it's time," he says as he pushes the toy all the way inside her. "Walk to the bed with this in your ass and hug your pillow tight."

He stands and helps her to her feet. She quickly dries off and jumps on the bed while he grabs the lube and gets a condom from her bag. He gets behind her, pulls the dildo free, and tosses it on the towel. He has himself sheathed and lubed in seconds. He touches his cock to her and, amazingly, feels no resistance at all. He tenderly pushes forward and her ass accepts the head without a problem.

"Please, fuck me, Bradley. I can't stand it anymore," she wails as she slams her ass back against him. He's shocked to see her ass swallow him so quickly. The excitement of seeing himself balls deep in his sister's ass has reached its peak. He grabs hold of her hips and makes long, deep thrusts. She lets out a shriek each time he dives in. She reaches her fingers down to her clit and can feel her pussy juices dripping from her. The thought of her brother's cock in her ass is finally settling in and she can hardly believe how great it feels.

"Harder, Bradley! Harder!" She squeals and he gives it to her just as she asks. He starts slamming into her ass with enough force to throw her forward. She reaches up to the headboard to steady herself. "Yes, yes, oh fuck yes!" She screams. He watches his cock disappear into her over and over. It's nice and tight at the entrance and loosely hugs him once he's inside. The heat surrounding his cock is euphoric.