Please... Don't

Story Info
Young woman is kidnapped and used by her new master.
4.3k words
4.23
126.7k
106
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had me on the bed. The mattress was firm, blankets thick, woven, and probably very nice. I squirmed away, only managing to scoot further back onto the bed before he grabbed me by the ankle.

"Where are you going?" he asked. His lips turned up at the corners. He had such a nice face. Perhaps that's why I had trusted him in the first place. "I've had girls here before. Trust me, the neighbors are too far away to ever hear you screaming. Plus, I know you're pretty worn out from all that ruckus you made in the car. Stop struggling."

He yanked my ankle properly, unbalancing me so I fell back. then he disappeared from view. I struggled to catch sight of him again, seeing he had bent under the bed. He came up again, one hand still around my ankle and the other dragging a heavy chain out from under the bed.

I couldn't help it. My voice was worn out from being in the car, screaming against a gag fashioned with my own underwear--but my legs weren't. I kicked. Two--three times, and surprised him enough to get loose.

We looked at each other a moment, both of us surprised, before I rolled off the bed and away from him, scrambling to my feet and heading for the door.

He caught my wrist first, yanking me again and my momentum spun me into the door jamb. I hissed, feeling a hot knot forming at my right temple.

"Careful," he urged, chuckling. He swept me into his arms, crossing them over my own struggling elbows and pinning them to my sides. then he lifted me, my feet dangling. "Maybe it was too soon to untie you, huh? Feisty. I like your energy."

He threw me onto the bed again, and climbed on after me as I tried to scurry away. He was an average sized man, but muscular and with large hands that quickly brought me back into position on the mattress. I felt my lips quivering and my head pounded still as he pinned me down with his body, using one hand to force me to look into his face.

He smiled. I sobbed, voice breaking in my aching throat. "Now now, isn't this nicer? Don't struggle, you'll just get hurt," he said again, grinding his hips into me. He was wearing thick, sturdy working jeans but I could still feel a bulge there--stiff against my exposed thigh.

He let his hand slip down from my chin, caressing my neck and I coughed. "Shhh..." I gulped air, frightened. I could feel my pulse throbbing against his fingers.

The man tightened his grip then, and the smile left his face. Instead it was replaced with a grim line. He was cutting off my air. I clawed at his hand with my own, the only one not pinned under him. His grip was firm.

"Stop," he said. I let my hand fall back to the bed, and he let up. I took a shallow, shuddering breath. Then another. he peered at me with the same determined look.

"Haven't I shown yet that you can't get away from me?" he said. "If you behave, I won't need to hurt you. Be a good girl. Got it?" My head pounded. Yes. I nodded.

The smile came back. "You remember when we came in. Just miles of farm. No where to run to." His hand relented, and I gulped a deep, true breath. I dared not move.

He tilted my head to the side, nibbling on my neck so intimately I shuddered again. "You smell good," he said. "Now lie still."

The man propped himself up on his elbows, looking at me a moment to see what I would do. When I didn't move, he slid off of me and leaned over the foot of the bed. I heard the chain clink, and flinched. His eyes flicked over to me, and the corner of his mouth came up again. He shook his head. "You made it necessary," he said, showing me the cuff and padlock at the end. I shook my head frantically.

"Don't give me those pitiful eyes. This stays on until you can prove you're a good girl." He grabbed my ankle again, squeezing meaningfully before placing the padded metal cuff and replacing the padlock. The key he slipped into his shirt pocket.

"You know what, I think you've lost the right to your hands too." He retrieved my pantyhose from the floor, using them to rebind my hands behind me. I felt my lips quivering again, and bit down on my lips trying not to cry. It only hurt my throat, and made my head pound more, and made him amused.

My hands were soon fastened again, and he took a couple steps back to get a good look at me. "I hope you appreciate that cuff. It's hard to find them padded like that." He grinned. "I'm gonna go lock up the house."

And he turned and left, simply shutting the door behind him. I wailed, more terrified now that I was alone...

The bedroom was a simple one. Besides the bed (king size) and a chest of drawers, there was an adjoining bathroom to which the door was open. The only light was from a lamp on the far side of the room. Wait... There was another fixture on the ceiling, but the switch was over by the door. The bed frame was heavy oak and the chain was thick... secure. I was secured.

When my sobbing and coughing wore down to hiccups, I slipped off the bed. The chain clinked no matter which way I moved, so I didn't bother tiptoeing. The one window in the room was sealed shut. Looked as if the jamb had been painted over and there was a bar on the outside. Impossible, with my hands tied behind me. Next, the bathroom. The chain fell short before I could even touch the doorjamb. I shivered; the wooden floor was leeching what little warm my exposed body had. All I had left was my little black dress, and I secretly cursed myself. I

shouldn't have gone out tonight.

I sank to the floor, not even bothering to try to reach the other door or the lamp. Both were too far way. My bare ass was chilled by the flooring too, but I had no place else to go.

Soon I heard footsteps. The door opened, and I could see the man had really settled in for the night. He was wearing flannel pajama bottoms and moccasins. He had a plastic cup in one hand, and a bag in the other. He chuckled again.

"Maybe if you're good tonight I'll let you use the bathroom," he said in response to my glare. I felt my bladder contract painfully. My mouth was so dry. I hadn't considered the bathroom for hours.

"Up, awkward duckling. To the bed with you. I've brought some water." My bladder contracted again, but the dryness in my mouth won out, and I levered myself from my knees to my feet and went over to the bed. He set the bag down by the door before bringing the cup to me and putting it to my lips. I drank, only choking once.

"Good girl," he said. His bare chest showed a more impressive musculature than I had expected; built pecs and arms. I felt the fear coming back.

He indicated that I stay still as he set the plastic cup down on the floor. He looked me over again. "No matter how often I look at you, you do it for me every time. Look at this," he said, gesturing at his crotch where his erection was straining. Now that he was only wearing flannel, I could see he was long. More than 6 inches. I felt my mouth drop. I hadn't considered it, but I didn't really expect a man who kidnapped his dates to have a sizable cock.

He took a hand then, pulling the fabric taut against himself. "I'll have you begging for this, watch. Lie down."

I didn't move.

"Lie down!" he shouted.

I fell back, lying on my hands. I wasn't sure I'd be able to get myself back up. When I heard him stepping away, I craned my neck.

He had gone for the bag. He pulled from it a pair of safety shears with plastic guards on the tips. He looked back at me. "Lie still," he said.

I watched him walk back to me. My throat felt better now, with the water, but I didn't scream. I just bit my lips as he straighten the fabric of my dress, and snipped at the bottom hem. When I understood his purpose, I squirmed.

He slapped my thigh, "Stop moving." I tensed, every muscle still as his shears made their way up the front of my dress, finally closing on the hem at my neck. "Much better," he said. He returned the shears before peeling the dress back, pushing it down my shoulders till it threatened to tangle up my hands. My nipples were hard already, from the cold. It spite of myself, I clung to the warmth of his hands as he undressed me.

He crawled up on the bed with me then, kicking off his slippers. Breathed against my neck, and I shivered from something other than the cold.

"Don't turn your face from me, sweetheart," he whispered in my ear. His hand run up my side and cupped the curve of my breast. His thumb played with the nipple. "You''ll like it, I swear." I clung to his warmth, it was so cold in the room. I could feel his erection on me; hot and stiff even through the flannel.

"No," I said, quietly. "I won't. I will not."

He laughed in my ear, nibbling on my neck again. My head pounded.

"Stop it," I said.

"Well," he offered, "If you don't want my dick in that slutty cunt of yours we can always do something else." I didn't like the tone of his voice.

He pulled away from me, and I started shivering again. He saw, but he just smiled. My hands were beginning to go numb.

The man pulled at the flannel drawstrings. "I am your master. I'll do what I like, and you'll learn to like it when I do." He let the pants drop to the floor and stepped out of them. He was long, and thick. More like 8 inches than 6. I felt my belly stirring. I won't like it. I won't.

He came back to me, and I didn't move. He looked down at me briefly, before yanking me up by the arm and dragging my face toward the end of the bed. "Tilt your head back," he said.

I glared.

He yanked my head down by the hair, exposing my throat. "Don't bite," he growled. His hand hovered over my throat--an implicit threat.

I leaned my head back and opened my mouth.

"See, it's not hard to be a good girl. Just do as Master says." He ran his thumb under my ear, and back to my cheek. My pulse jumped in my throat, and my head swam more. "Say, 'Yes, master,' " he urged.

"Yes, master."

"Good girl," he said once again before shoving his cock into my mouth.

So I tried to be good. I slid my tongue over his penis awkwardly before realizing that I was upside down and readjusting my jaw. Then I felt him push back, and realized he didn't really want my tongue.

"Relax your throat, babe." I moistened his cock desperately, trying to keep him out of my throat. I sucked on the head, swirling my tongue until he groaned softly.

"Sweetheart, if you don't relax your throat I'll choke you with it," he said, pushing forth a bit more. I gagged.

"Don't breathe," he said. "Swallow me." I felt him push forward again, and his thighs hit my forehead as his cock invaded my throat. I panicked. His balls and pubic hair tickled my face as he seemed to settle for a moment, before pulling back and surging back in.

"That-a-girl," he said, "Just breathe in between thrusts." He slowly fucked my throat, and I felt my eyes watering. I wasn't just captive to this man. I was a sex doll. I was a mouth and a cunt. That he owned.

Finally, he pulled out, and I gasped for breath. "How's your head doing?" he laughed. I was dizzy. He rolled me over onto my side, dragging me by the arm until my head was on the bed again. He hadn't come. His erection bobbed in front of me.

"When your master asks you a question you should really answer, you know." He grasped the back of my neck, not harshly but meaningfully.

"Okay..." I croaked.

"Okay, what?" he emphasized, digging his fingers in.

"Okay, Master."

He let go. his voice rose. "If you'd be good we could just have fun, but you seem to be a slow learner."

I shook my head.

"Then obey! Ass up in the air, slut."

I winced, then rocked myself and used my legs to get my butt in the air, as request. He moved the chain, settling into a better position before stepping away...

"Don't peek," he said, "I'm watching."

I froze, head half turned. When I could hear him coming back I let my head fall back on the bed. I heard a popping sound behind me, and I flinched.

"Don't fidget," he said, spanking my exposed bottom. The dress fabric was folded over to the side, not that there had been much of it, and I was feeling the cold again, but I tried to be still.

After a moment I felt something wet and cold in the crack of my ass. My eyes widened.

"No!" I squirmed, but one hand was enough for him to hold me down.

"No?" he repeated. "I am your master. You do not say no to me." His hand came down, and my right ass cheek burned. I hissed a breath through my teeth.

"Don't," I said.

"Don't?" He spanked me again, my left cheek flaming this time. "It is my intention to use your body as I see fit," he demanded.

I felt him move close to me, but he didn't enter. Instead, he ran his cock against the crack of my ass, placing a thumb at my asshole for emphasis.

"The only way I am not using your ass for my benefit tonight is if you honestly beg me to put Master's dick in your needy little cunt," he said.

I felt my pussy clench, and my face burned. He continued rubbing himself between my ass cheeks.

"What..." he said after a moment, "You don't appreciate the honor of having my dick in that nasty little cunt of yours either, slut?" His hand came down again, and I cried out:

"Yes--No--Please, go ahead, put it in me. Just not my ass. Please, don't hurt me..."

His hand came down again, and I whimpered. I heard the pop that must have been the lube bottle again. "Only good girls get to have Master's dick the way they want... And you, sweetheart, have not been a very good girl, have you?"

"I'll be good! Please, not that, please..."

I felt the lube again, and this time he pushed into me with his fingers, stretching me. I sobbed, feeling the invasion. "You're too big. You'll ruin me," I pleaded.

He continued plunging the cold fingers into me, and suddenly there was more pressure so he must have added a third. "Tell you what," he finally said.

"If you fuck back onto my cock, I'll take my dick out of your ass for the night, how does that sound?" I whimpered. I had no choice. He wasn't giving me a choice.

"You'll be good, won't you sweet heart? I'll even help by doing the first thrust, okay?"

There was no other warning. He just pulled out his fingers and shoved his rock hard cock up my virgin asshole.

I screamed. I could feel him, making me full and my bladder twinged again. He didn't move.

"Ah, I can feel you clenching down on me. You have such a tight little asshole, sweetheart. Mmm. I could fuck this all night. Want to?"

I moaned, shaking my head.

"What's that, slut?"

"No, Master, please..."

"That's better. My offer still stands... Ten... nine... eight..."

No way was I going to wait until he reached one. I took a deep breath.

"Five... four... Oh, there we go... Come on, nice and slow..."

I pushed, crying out as the penis stretched me. I didn't know if I'd ever work properly again. I felt so full, fitting more of him in was impossible; yet I kept backing up, with his hands on my hips, until finally I felt his legs touching my backside. I sighed, panting heavily.

"You're not done, slut," he said quietly. "Go on. Fuck your Master's cock. I want to see that ass move."

"Yes, Master," I grunted, pulling away. Out was easier. Things were meant to go out.

All too soon, his hands on my hips were pulling me back. "Far enough." I began fucking back onto his cock. I should have begged, I thought. This is so... wrong. I did think he would rape me, maybe even kill me, but not... Make every little part of me his.

I went again pulling away and pushing back on his cock. It got easier. Every thrust got a bit faster. My ass burned. Deep inside, it burned. My eyes stung, and I knew I was crying but I tried not to cry out. Because, somehow, thrust after thrust, I was beginning to feel something... good?

"Good girl, keep fucking Master's dick. You like Master's dick, huh?"

I grunted.

He spanked me again. With the cock in my ass it jarred me, and I gasped. "Say you like Master's dick, slut."

"I like your dick, Master," I moaned, trying to force my way back onto his cock.

"You know what else you like, babydoll?" he asked, pulling me back by the hips and leaning forward to grab my breasts. "You must really like it up the ass, because I can feel your juices running all down your legs..."

I groaned louder, found out. I clenched down on his cock, afraid to move.

"But you know what? We made a deal, didn't we?" He pulled out, letting me fall back onto the bed. I fell onto my side, my back strained from keeping the position. I was suddenly very, very empty.

I could see him with a towel, cleaning himself off. Had he come? Did I not feel it? How was that different, when a man came in your ass? I felt relieved for a moment until he turned, and I could see he still had an erection.

"You should see the look on your face, sweetheart. Come here." He stepped over to the foot of the bed, and I wriggled over to him. He pulled me closer and held me by the neck, rubbing his cock against my cheek. "Lick it," he said.

Tentatively, I stretched out my tongue and turned my head. It had a bit of a sharp smell, but it didn't really taste any different.

"Good girl... Just listen to your master."

If I wasn't a slut before, I was now. But I was so wet and I wanted anything now. Even this... monster. Any bone he was willing to throw me. So I licked his cock thoroughly. I wanted it, even though it had just been in my ass.

"Do you like Master's dick?" he asked again.

"Yes, Master," I said. He pulled away from me.

"On your back," he said. I turned slowly, maneuvering to face him and lie on my back. My arms were tangled in the dress again, but I relished the discomfort. There was only one part of me he hadn't claimed.

I let my legs fall open. He stood at the end of the bed, dragging his eyes over me. His boner twitched. He crawled up after me, leaning over me again and readjusting the chain so that he could bring my legs up over my head. I winced, my bladder tight.

"What's with that face, slut?" he asked, massaging the exposed curved of my ass with his large hands.

My eyes darted over to the bathroom door.

"Ah, well I'm sure you can wait till your Master is done with you, right babydoll?" he said, kneeling between my legs. He held his cock by the base, and dredged the head between my pussy lips. I sighed and panted--not really caring, anymore. I needed cock. I needed this cock.

"Tell me what you want."

"I want Master..." I gasped. "I want Master's cock..."

"You should say please, babydoll. It's only polite."

"Please, Master," I said as he positioned his cock. "Please give me your cock. Please, I want Master's cock in.. in my pussy. Master please, fuck my pussy. Fuck my pussy with your cock Master, please...."

"Alright slut. But only because you asked so nice," he said, leaning forward.

As the end of his cock slid into me, I sighed again. I could see us joining, and watched as his cock slowly disappeared into my pussy. He was so big; it couldn't possibly all fit. Yet he had fit in my ass. And it felt so good, to be full.He wedged into me, and I let my legs fall, widening my hips for his entry. He slapped my thigh. "Stupid slut," he said, pulling my legs back up over my head. He held them there, and I felt pressure on my bladder again as he slid into me. I whimpered.

He groaned, pumping slowly in and out and even with the pressure in my bladder I began to moan. He smiled.

"Thank Master for his dick, sweetheart."

"Thank you Master," I said as he manage to push further into me, "for your cock." I let my head fall back, let him hold my legs up by the ankles, let him plow into me, inch by inch.

"Mmm.. Your cunt is so tight, babydoll. Fuck, worth saving for last. Feel how tight you are on me. You love my big dick tearing open your needy little cunt like this, don't you?"

"Yes... Master," I moaned, focusing on my bladder. It felt so good; his cock in me was so sweet and every movement brought a new wave of pleasure emanating from my belly. As he thrust in, I clenched because of the pressure on my bladder and every time I clenched I could feel him, throbbing inside.

12