Please Give Mercy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie came over to Tom. "Be good and take your punishment and we will then be able to discuss how to go forward. I still love you but I don't like you much right now." Tom tried to tell her that he didn't particularly like her much right now either but she didn't understand him now.

She left the room and Tom was left alone. He could feel the darkness gather. Added to a little claustrophobia from the tape over his mouth and being tied to a chair and his depression was taking over.

He had no idea how much time passed before he was roused by the sound of the doorbell. Who could it be? Would he or she help him?

There was no sound from the front room for a time. Then he heard a moan. Was Julie in trouble? There was another moan and it was louder this time. What was happening? Tom tried to get loose but he was tied too tight. The tape across his forehead released though and he could now move his head.

He decided to not call attention to that right at the moment. He might be able to get the tape off his mouth if he could bend far enough forward and get to his hands where they were tied. Then he would have to see from that point on.

He tried to hear what else might be going on in the other room but there was only the occasional moan and gasp. He had to assume it was Julie but he couldn't see or move towards the door. He was now becoming depressed knowing he couldn't help her if she needed him. He closed his eyes and tried to center himself and fight off the waves of claustrophobia. He was getting a little nauseated also and was afraid of vomiting since he would not be able to clear his mouth. What if he suffocated?

Finally he heard some voices coming to the bedroom. Was this the relief he needed?

Julie came in first. Her filmy negligee was in tatters. Her erect nipples peaked in and out of the tears. She was giggling as the man following her was playing with her ass. Julie came to a stop in front of Tom.

"Boys, this is Tom, my husband. Now I told you that this is his fantasy. He asked to be tied up and made to watch as a couple of guys ravished me. He is playing his part and has promised to act like the reluctant cuckold. I imagine he will moan and groan and fight to free himself as part of the fantasy."

She turned to the guy fondling her ass and gave him a kiss. "Tom, this is Chad. The man behind him is Jake. I met them last week when I went out with the girls. They have promised to give you the fantasy of your life."

Tom could now see the guy called Jake. He was a large black man and was already undressed. His large cock looked like a massive sex weapon. Chad was a large white man with an equally impressive cock. They almost dwarfed Tom's eight inch cock, when he had an erection. Right now Tom would say he only had a two inch cock, if that, because of the situation.

Tom attempted to deny Julie's description of the evening's plans but his speech was so garbled that he could not be understood. Julie gave him a little kiss on the cheek and turned back to the two men. "Boys, I want this to be a great event." She bared her small breasts. "I want this marked up for Tom to see and savor for days. Normally I hate hickeys but tonight I promised Tom that I would demand bruises, hickeys, bite marks and any other marks you might want to give me. I also want my neck, tummy, back, pussy, thighs and anywhere else you want to give me a mark be so marked. I will enjoy each and every love bite you give me."

Chad grabbed the nightgown and ripped it off Julie. It left a couple of red marks on her shoulders where the straps had held as long as they could. Julie gave a little yelp in pain but then smiled and gave Chad a kiss.

Jake came up behind her and cupped her ass as he leaned forward and started to chew on her neck. He bit a little, sucked a little and teased her as she shivered with the sensations. When he stopped there were multiple small red marks on her neck.

Chad started to kiss Julie and ran his tongue in and out of her mouth as she moaned. At the same time he was pinching and pulling on her breasts. There were immediate red marks where he dug his fingers into her small breast meat.

Julie made more groaning noises into her new lover's mouth. She started to fondle the cocks fore and aft of her. She was getting them harder and more solid as she stroked those large cocks. She moaned more and more as they sucked and bit at her exposed skin.

Chad lowered his head and started to suck on her breast until she had a large red mark. It joined the finger marks already present. Finally he dropped his head to her erect nipples. He bit hard then suckled before biting hard again. Julie yelped with the bite but moaned with the suckling. Tom couldn't believe that she was enjoying the pain but she wasn't stopping the two men.

Finally she stopped them by saying, "I think it's time, boys. Let's get on the bed and see what happens."

Jake took over. He bent down and added his contribution to her hickey collection on the bottom of her breasts before sucking his way to her pubic area. He bit hard in spots making Julie yelp some more before soothing the bite marks with his tongue and lips. Her fair skin was becoming the marked territory she had asked for.

Chad pulled her legs apart and dived face first into the nicely trimmed fur patch that Tom loved on his wife. Chad's tongue was large and thick. He slurped and snuffled and probably nibbled her sensitive clit and vaginal lips. Julie grabbed his head with both hands and held him close as she climaxed for the first time. Tom had the thought that her cum seemed forced and a little false but he couldn't be sure. What he did know was that he felt worse and worse.

His nausea was getting worse and he was getting concerned about vomiting. He closed his eyes to concentrate on keeping his lunch down.

There was more moaning from Julie as he clenched his eyes shut but then he heard a sharp slap and he had to look. Julie was on top of Jake and his cock was fully imbedded in her pussy. Maybe Tom should now call her vagina a cunt as she was definitely using it like one.

Chad was slapping Julie's ass with every movement of her pelvis as she rocked on Jake. Jake had a tit in his mouth and he was trying to get the entire boob inside as he sucked hard. Julie was jerking with every slap on her ass. Soon her ass was a deep red from the punishment. Chad stopped and then started to spit on her exposed anus before fingering her almost virginal rear opening.

Julie started to beg Jake to fuck her harder and then told Chad to stick two fingers in her ass. He complied and she gave out a moan that Tom thought was a painful moan and not a pleasurable one. He thrashed and made noise until Chad looked over at him and grinned. "Say, Stupid, do you think I can get my cock into her ass while she rides Jake? She told us that she wanted to be double stuffed and I am hot to do that."

Tom shook his head. He didn't care that they could see that the tape was loose. Chad laughed at him and continued to finger Julie's little ass until she opened up. Then he put another finger inside and started to fuck her. Tom thought that Chad would have to use four fingers before he tried to stuff his thick cock into Julie.

After a bit Julie climbed off Jake and the three took a breather. Jake's cock was covered in Julie's vaginal secretions. Julie dove on and sucked all of her juices off his cock. Tom was amazed. Julie had never done that with him. She had expressly told him, "No way," when he had suggested it one night after they had been very hot for each other. Now she was sucking her spending without being prompted.

She then looked Tom in the eye and licked her lips. "I didn't know how good chocolate and cream could taste. Do you want a taste, Tom?"

Tom was now so depressed he didn't even try to answer. He was barely watching his marriage die. Deeper and deeper he retreated into himself. It was almost like he was sitting in the corner watching a movie of four other people, three men and a whore, in action. He certainly wasn't excited. Every second just made him more and more depressed.

He could see the darkness growing. It was like a black hole in the corner and it was starting to blot out the edges of the room, leaving the trio on the bed in sharp focus.

Julie taunted Tom as Chad started to work his cock into her pussy in the missionary position. "Look, Honey, Chad is going to fuck me. Did you notice how big their cocks are? Do you think my poor pussy will shrink back so I can handle your little candle stick? Maybe I will have to keep having them come and fuck me so I can get my fill of huge cocks."

She shook her breasts. "Honey, see my marks? I love being marked by these guys. Maybe we will have to get me a tattoo to remind us of the fun tonight."

She went on and on and didn't seem to see that Tom wasn't responding to her. His eyes were blank and he was sitting there unblinking and fully immersed in the darkness. Little voices were starting to goad him. Some were telling him to kill her. Others were whispering for him to run away. And still others were quietly suggesting that he needed to end it all.

There was a roar in his ears that prevented her voice from getting through. Maybe this was to protect him but he didn't have the desire to even try and figure it out.

He heard various cries from the bed. Julie was now on top of Chad and Jake was slowly fucking her ass. Julie was screaming but Tom didn't respond. Julie cried and Tom ignored her. Somewhere along the line he did puke a little but was able to swallow the vile tasting vomit. His throat burned from the vomit but he didn't care anymore.

Finally the two men shot their last spurts of semen into and on Julie. They didn't know if Julie had ever climaxed but, then again, they didn't really care.

She was covered in hickeys and bruises. She was so sore she could barely move as the men got up and started to dress. Her agreement with them was that they would leave before she released Tom.

They were dressed when Julie finally roused herself and stood up in front of Tom. She tried to heap a little more hot coals on his head. "See, Tom, what real men can do to a woman. I have never been so sated in my life. This was so good and you got to see the whole thing. Any comments?"

Tom didn't respond. Julie started to pull the tape from his face. When she had the final piece almost off he moved his lips. They were raw from the adhesive. He worked his lips until he could talk a little. He whispered to her. "Will you do one thing for me before you cut me loose?"

Jake was ready to leave but Chad told him he was going to see if Tom needed any help after being tied up for so long. The man might have wanted this fantasy but he was probably weak and sore from the bindings. Chad strained to hear what Tom was saying. Julie leaned in closer to Tom's face.

"What did you say, Dear?"

Tom worked his mouth some more. His throat was raw and his voice was raspy. "Will you do one thing for me before you cut me loose?"

Julie nodded. Tom asked again. "Do you promise to do as I ask?"

Julie was no longer angry at Tom's infidelity. She was ready to work towards full reconciliation. "Yes, Tom, I promise."

"I will hold you to that promise." He looked at Chad and Jake. "Will you help her to keep her promise?"

Since the trio felt that Tom was just going to ask that Julie not repeat the experience they all nodded. "I will hold you to that promise."

He turned to Julie. "Will you open my bedside drawer?"

Julie blanched. "What do you want?"

Tom's voice grew a little stronger. "Open the drawer."

"No. I won't."

"You promised."

"Not that."

"You bitch. You promised to do one thing for me. You have to do this."

Chad asked. "What is in the drawer?"

"His grandfather's pistol."

Chad went around Julie and opened the drawer. He was starting to think that Julie had lied to him and Jake about Tom's supposed fantasy. Why else would he want someone to pick up the gun? He had a lot of experience with guns and recognized that it was a .22 caliber. Maybe Tom just wanted to scare Julie a little. He didn't know about the depression and the lack of medication.

"Why don't you do as he asks and pick it up?"

"No, he wants to hurt himself."

"Why would he want to do that? Wasn't this his fantasy? Didn't you say he has a tiny dick and wanted to see real men fuck you?"

"I know I did but I won't do this."

Chad kept up the pressure. "It is a small caliber. It shouldn't be very dangerous. Is it even loaded?"

Tom kept quiet. Julie responded. "I don't know and I don't care. I won't hurt him or allow him to be hurt."

"If this wasn't his fantasy then you have already hurt him. What's the difference if you pick up the gun?"

"No."

Tom finally spoke. "Please, give me mercy."

Chad turned to him. "What did you say?"

Julie responded. "He said he wants mercy. What do you mean, Tom? What mercy? I have forgiven you. There is no need for mercy."

Chad put up his hand. "No, he didn't say it like that. He said he wants us to give him mercy. That is different."

"What do you mean?"

"Did Tom serve in the army?"

"No, his depression kept him out. His father and grandfather both served. His grandfather was in Vietnam and his father was in Desert Storm."

"That's where he heard it."

"Heard what?"

"Guys who are mortally wounded but still conscious will sometimes ask to be put out of their misery. They ask to be given mercy so they don't have to suffer anymore. We also gave mercy to enemy wounded for the same reason."

Tom had his head down. The darkness was roaring again. The voices had taken over. He no longer could focus on the people in the room. He was so despondent that he didn't even moan.

Julie didn't look at Tom. She was focused on Chad. "No, he can't mean that. He doesn't mean that."

"Is he on medication for his depression?"

"Yes, but he has not taken any for about three days."

"Why not?"

She wouldn't say. How do you admit you hid your husband's medications?

Chad wouldn't stop his questions. Julie was feeling guilty and was starting to feel hemmed in. Finally she grabbed the gun out of the drawer. She screamed, "GET OUT! LEAVE ME AND MY HUSBAND ALONE!"

When she poked the pistol at Chad he reacted and grabbed at it and it went off. He was intent on controlling the gun and didn't see where it hit. When he had control he looked around. Julie was on the floor crying. Jake had just booked out the door ahead of the shot. Tom was now wide awake and aware. There was a small wound on his upper left chest but there was little blood.

Tom smiled through the pain that had brought him back from the darkness. "Thank you." That was his only comment.

Chad grabbed the sheet from the bed. It was soiled from all the sex juices but it would have to work as a compress. He yelled at Julie to call 911. Julie didn't respond until he yelled at her again. She looked around as though she was dazed and finally saw the blood on Tom's shirt.

"Oh, my God, what have I done? Tom, Tom, answer me. Can you hear me?" Tom nodded and coughed up a little spot of blood. He didn't try to speak.

Julie finally called 911 and reported an accidental shooting. Chad was trying to hold pressure on the wound while untying Tom at the same time.

When Julie was finally done explaining to the dispatcher what had happened, at least a condensed version of the story, she then came and started to untie Tom's other hand. When it was free she sat back on the bed not realizing she was still naked and bruised. She closed her eyes for a moment.

Chad was looking at Julie when Tom struck. He slammed his fist into Chad's neck just below the ear and dropped the bigger man to the floor. Tom was up and out of the bedroom before either could react. Julie was still naked and Chad was stunned for a few moments. The voices in Tom's head were singing now. Some were saying, "Go, go, go!" Others were saying, "Run, Run, Run!" All were in agreement for once.

As he threw open the front door he heard the song lyrics, "Darkness my old friend, I have come to talk to you again."

The darkness called. It was like an old friend or maybe a lover. It was warm and inviting. It wrapped him up as he stumbled away from all the lights. It caressed him. The voices were now soothing. He was at peace as he coughed a little more blood up. The darkness was drawing him toward the river. He would be safe there. No one would hurt him there. He could forget.

*****

This is the end of part one. I decided to end it on a little cliff hanger. Does Tom survive or does he make it to the river? Will Julie pay for her misdeed? For anyone who does not like part 2 then here is a good start to give it another ending. Feel free to write one.

12