Please, Mr. R. Ch. 03

Story Info
Sally’s body is prepared for the evening.
7.5k words
4.58
40.8k
5

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 09/17/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I arrived at Jay's house to live out my ultimate fantasy, there was no way I could have foreseen the need for an enema. But, once Jay told me fingers were going to be pushing into my bottom and I'd be having anal sex, I reluctantly agreed. The cleansing enema was, after all, better than the alternative of having an extremely humiliating experience in front of his guests and I'd surely be more comfortable having anal sex if I was completely emptied out and clean back there.

But, thankfully, Jay's instructions from several days ago included some diet changes, which I didn't understand the need for at that time, but were now quite appreciated. His email was clear, saying I should follow the diet on all of Wednesday and Thursday, and then again on Friday morning. There were numerous things listed in the diet I could take my pick from, and at the time, I didn't realize they were all foods which could be digested easily and go straight through my system quickly.

So, as Jay spread out the thick, fluffy towel on top of the bed, I began to get undressed like he told me to. He turned to watch me take my clothes off as I started to unbutton the sun dress. He'd seen me twice with out clothes from the waist down, but this would be the first time to see me completely naked. And as I continued down the front of my dress unbuttoning the buttons, my hands began to shake and a feeling of distress overtook me. I didn't relish the thought of him seeing my bare chest. I'd told him before how embarrassed I was about my tiny boobs, and I had to use all my courage to keep unbuttoning my dress knowing he was about to see them for himself.

"Look at me while you undress yourself." Jay said softly. "Perhaps it's time you experience the full impact of voluntarily undressing yourself while someone watches you. And, while you do it, I want you to say to yourself over and over again, 'I want him to see me completely naked'".

Jay knew just how to get to me. He obviously knew I'd undress for him. And he probably knew there was a part of me that would emotionally resist - that modest and good girl part of me – the part that knew it wasn't right for a nice girl to undress and expose herself in front of a man. He must have read my emails over and over again until he realized how easily I could be transformed into a full blown exhibitionist and how exposing my naked body would lead me to a point where I'd have to shamelessly admit to myself how much I enjoyed it.

When my dress was unbuttoned all the way down, I held it together and tried to ignore the dreadful heat and blush that swarmed over my neck and chest. This was going to be agonizing – so unbearable and so embarrassing. My eyes almost teared with the knowledge he would see my tiny chest when I opened my dress. He told me not to wear a bra so I had nothing on underneath my dress except my panties – and I knew his attention would immediately be drawn to my barely A-cup breasts.

Somewhere, I found the guts, and after cursing Mother Nature for not endowing me with a better set of boobs, I looked Jay straight in the eyes and shrugged the lightweight sundress off my shoulders and laid it on the bed beside me. My hands instinctively rose up to cover my boobs, and even though I never looked away from his eyes, I felt incredibly exposed – much more than when he saw my pussy.

"Hands to your side and stand still for a moment, Sally." He said softly as he took a step toward me. "I want to look at your breasts."

I'm not sure how long I stood there while he looked at me, but, it was probably the most unbearable few minutes of my life. A full grown woman should have more on her chest than little ping pong ball size brestlings. With clothes on, I can hide them. With a padded bra, they can even appear to be a B-cup. But, there was no way to hide them now, and as I stood there allowing him to look, I began to understand what he meant about feeling the full impact of removing my clothes in front of someone.

"Baring your breasts is difficult for you, isn't it?" Jay asked.

I nodded my head, and gave him a pleading look hoping he'd have some mercy on me and not say anything about my breast size.

"Showing off your panties and even your hairless pussy was a piece of cake compared to this, I bet." He said, taking another few steps closer and bending down to where his face was just a few inches from my hardening nipples.

"It's a shame you feel that way." Jay said, lifting his head to look up into my eyes. "They're beautiful, my dear. They look quite suckable."

"Now the panties." Jay said after another few seconds. "Just lower them to your knees at first, please."

I took a deep breath and pushed my panties to my knees and looked up at him. I could see his eyes moving up and down my body – between my juvenile looking hairless pussy and the small bumps on my chest. It was excruciatingly agonizing to stand there while he looked at me, and each second seemed like a minute and the more he looked, the more self conscious I felt. He finally reached out with both his hands and touched my pink nipples very lightly with just the very tip of his fingers.

"I want you to remember how you feel right now, Sally." He said. "Standing there with your panties pulled down, and I want you to remember this – the way you feel at this exact instant."

Then he continued, saying, "It's not like I walked in on you and accidentally caught you naked, you know. You're standing there with your panties pulled down for the sole reason of letting me see your sex. You're inviting me to see you. You're begging me to look at you when you stand there and pull your panties half way down like that, Sally."

"Being an exhibitionist can be arousing and sexually exciting," Jay added, "and, you'd normally have to be very careful about who you expose yourself to, but tonight is different. Tonight, you will give and receive pleasure by being naked and exposed. So, learn from it; learn what turns you on and how far you're willing to go. Use tonight as a way to explore your limits. Accept the fact that you're going to be totally exposed and put on display, and remember the feelings you experience tonight. Remember the feelings you get exposing your body and submitting to the wishes of others."

With that, he reached down and ran his fingers up and down between my pussy lips two or three times and then raised his fingers in front of my face. "See," he said, "if you got any wetter, you'd be dripping your girl juice on my carpet. So, you need to come to grips with yourself – with what you're doing right now, and you need to remember this feeling so you'll know what to do in the future to feel this way again."

Then, Jay touched his wet digits to my lips and traced his finger around my mouth. "You're not a stranger to your own taste, are you?" Jay asked. "Tell me you've sucked your cunt juice from your fingers before, Sally. I want to hear you say it."

"Please no!" I moaned to myself. But as I squirmed in front of him, he gently pushed his fingers into my mouth and said, "Suck."

The things he was making me do..... the way he inspected my wax job earlier, and my ass..... and making me undress in front of him and lower my panties...... and now, making me suck my pussy juice from his fingers, it was beginning to be too much. Not too much for me to endure, mind you, too much for me to stand without getting some relief. I could feel my pussy getting wetter and wetter, and I needed desperately to cum. I would have given anything for an orgasm right then – anything.

"Say it, Sally." He repeated, pulling his fingers from my mouth. "Just tell me you suck your fingers after they've been in your pussy, then we can get on with it. Don't be ashamed to admit it. Be brave and tell me you eat your own pussy juice."

"I...... uh...." I stammered. "I have, Jay." I mumbled. "I've tasted myself and licked my fingers after they've been in my pussy."

"Good girl, Sally." He said, praising me. "Now, take your panties off and hand them to me."

I bent down and took my panties the rest of the way off and handed them to him. Now completely naked, I stood next to Jay and watched as he turned my panties inside out and examined the crotch panel closely.

"Can you see how wet it is right here?" Jay asked, holding the crotch of my panties out so I could see. There was a large wet spot, matted with the thick leakage from my vagina. I'm not talking about normal wetness, the kind I see everyday after I've worn a pair of panties. This was a sticky, shiny pool of cunt juice.

"This is proof positive that you're a true exhibitionist, Sally." Jay said, looking up at me. "It tells me without any doubt you get sexual pleasure from showing yourself off and being naked in front of me." Jay paused for a moment and then continued, saying, "Tonight, we're going to test you. We're going to find out just how much you like to be exposed, and to what degree you like to show off and have people look at you. Tonight, you'll be exposed in ways I bet you've never dreamed of, Sally. Tonight you're going to be the center of attention and the star of the show. If you're smart," he added, "you'll take advantage of it and enjoy it to the fullest because I guarantee you'll never have another chance like this again in your life."

His words were ominous, and as I was thinking about what he just said, he lifted my panties to his nose and inhaled deeply. "I love the smell of your cunt." He said, pulling my panties away from his face and then pressing the wet material directly up against his nostrils. "Those aren't words we hear in every day conversation, are they?" Jay smiled and sniffed my panties again and then put them in his pocket. "I'll compare these to the panties you'll be wearing later and we'll see which ones I like the best."

Then, suddenly, the look on Jay's face changed and he began to look at me differently. "Am I being too rough on you?" Jay asked. "I didn't push you too far, did I?"

Jay explained he had to give me a little taste of what was coming tonight, warning me – and saying by the time the night was over, I will have no shame and no modesty left. "I wanted to give you an example of what you might experience tonight, I was just......"

"Its okay, Jay." I said, interrupting him. "I get it. You're just trying to prepare me for what's going to happen later."

It was my turn to smile now, and I did. I giggled as I put my arms around him and pulled my naked body against his solid frame. "Don't worry about me, Jay." I added. "But if there's anymore of that kind of talk soon, you better be ready to make me cum. That's all I can say."

Now that Jay was satisfied I was really prepared to go through with my fantasy, he led me the two or three steps to the bed and asked me lie down. Directing me to lie on my side for the enema, he pulled one knee up toward my chest and carefully covered most of my naked body with the other fluffy towel he had. I was thankful for his graciousness – he could have left me naked, but I knew Jay was being kind to me, not just looking for a cheap thrill or a chance to look at my fully naked body while I took the enema. He was being considerate, and, his gesture of covering my nakedness while I was in a vulnerable position didn't surprise me at all.

Jay's bedside manner during the administration of my enema was nothing short of gentlemanly. He sat on the side of the bed, and as he unwrapped the plastic bottle containing the enema solution, he asked me if I was comfortable. I lifted my head to see what he was doing, but he told me to relax. A few seconds later, he lifted the edge of the towel covering me just a bit, and gently held my butt cheeks apart. Then, leaning over me so he could see clearly, he carefully inserted the lubricated nozzle into my butt and squeezed the solution into me. Ten seconds later, he slowly pulled the nozzle out of my bottom, and covered me back up with the fluffy towel.

From start to finish, administering the enema took less than a minute and as I lay there feeling the cool solution begin to work, I was relieved and thankful for the kindness he showed to me during what could have been a very humiliating experience.

Jay sat right next to me while the cleaning solution did its job. He put his hand on my arm and rubbed me softly, telling me it would only take a few minutes to work. "It might come on you all of a sudden." He explained. "But, don't worry. As soon as you feel the urge, I'll take you into the bathroom and leave you alone for a while. It won't be bad."

I can't ever remember having an enema before, so I wasn't exactly sure what he was talking about when he referred to 'the urge'. And as I lay there on the bed with him caressing my arm and telling me to relax, I began to feel something..... and it got more intense as the seconds passed. Finally, I realized this was the 'urge' he was talking about and I lifted my head and tried to stretch my legs out to get more comfortable.

"That's probably enough." Jay said, smiling down at me. "Come on, let's get you into the bathroom."

As soon as I moved, Jay reached down to wrap the towel around me, covering my naked body as I stood up. Then, holding the towel together in the back for me as we walked, he brought me into the bathroom. "Just yell for me when you're done." He said, as he turned to leave.

I reached out for his arm before he could step away and pulled him back. "Good thing you're already spoken for, Jay." I said. "That's probably the only thing keeping me from falling in love with you."

His lips formed a tiny grin as I looked up into his eyes, looking for a reaction to what I said. And then – there it was. A little glisten in both his eyes, and it was enough for me to know he'd heard me. At that moment, my heart was beating fast and hard, and I wanted him to take me in his arms and kiss me fully on the lips...... the way lovers kiss, but, he didn't.

"I'm going to fill the tub in the other bathroom. Just call me when you're done." Jay said with a cracking voice. Then leaning down, he kissed my cheek and left me alone, closing the door behind him.

When I was done, I washed my hands and wrapped the towel around me and left the bathroom. I heard the water running in his master bathroom, and as I carefully peeked around the door frame to look in, I saw him sitting on the edge of the huge bathtub with his back to me as the water filled the enormous tub. He was sitting in an unusual position – and as I wrenched my head further through the door way to get a better look, I saw him turn his head to the side and wipe his hands across his eyes.

After another second, I could see the side of his face was wet and I realized he was crying. The next few seconds for me were frantic – I didn't know if I should go in there and find out why he was crying, or leave him alone. I couldn't stay where I was and do nothing, so without another thought, I tip toed back to the other bathroom and wondered what to do.

I gave him two or three minutes to hopefully compose himself and then I yelled out into the hallway, "I'm done!"

A minute later, I heard the water turn off in the master bathroom and then Jay's footsteps in the hall. "Ready for a nice bath?" He asked.

Turning toward him and looking closely up into his eyes for traces of tears, I nodded my head and held out my hand. "Only if you wash me up!" I said with a smile on my face.

"I think we can arrange that." He said, smiling back to me. Then, taking my hand, he led me back through the hallway, through his bedroom to the master bath and I stood next to the monstrous tub and smiled. It was full to the top with bubbles and there was a fragrance in the air of jasmine. A bottle of bath oil was on the side of the tub and as I held the towel around me and turned to look at him, he smiled back at me.

"I felt a little pampering would be in order after what I've put you through up to now." His kind eyes twinkled at me as he smiled, and then reaching out for the edge of the towel, he closed his eyes, smiled playfully and said, "Go ahead and get in. I promise I won't look."

He'd already seen me naked and I didn't understand why he suddenly was so concerned about my modesty, but, I played along. Silently, I loosened the towel and let him open it wide. Then, as quickly as I could, I stepped into the tub, sunk down into the bubbles and rested back against the sloped end and stretched my legs out.

"You didn't peek, did you?" I said, giggling.

Jay opened his eyes and sat down on the edge of the tub and looked at me. "Not at all, Miss." Jay replied. Then, he sat there for a second and we just looked at each other. His eyes started to get teary and when I saw it, I leaned up and reached for his hand.

"Jay? What is it?" I asked.

He wiped his eyes and smiled down at me. "I was just thinking about what you said earlier, about me being already taken and, you know, about missed opportunities, that's all."

I understood what he meant – he didn't need to explain it any further. Although there were many years between us, neither one of us could deny there was something there, something mysterious and something exciting between us. He was worldly, and strong and smart, and I was just a lonely young woman, infatuated with this wonderful man. We both knew we were an unlikely pair. But still, I couldn't help but think how nice it would be to have him for my own.

"Lie back." He said, as he got down on his knees next to the tub and reached for a soft bath sponge. Then reaching out for my hand and cradling it in his, be began to lightly run the sponge up and down my arm, washing me lightly, caressing my skin and causing me to sigh and close my eyes as I enjoyed being spoiled.

He washed my hands and arms, and my legs one by one. I was afraid to get my hair wet, but, he told me he'd dry it and do it up for me, so as he continued with his task, I just relaxed, let my hair down into the water and beamed. I knew I'd never again be treated with this much care and this much affection, so I just enjoyed it because that's what he wanted.

When it came time for him to wash my back, I sat up straight in the tub with the bubbles clinging to my small breasts and let him run the sponge over me. It felt so nice being pampered this way, and when he was done with my back, I turned toward him so he could do my chest. I never once felt him touch me with his bare hands, and even as he cleaned my bubble covered breasts, I didn't feel as much as a finger touch my skin.

Finally, there was nothing left for him to wash except my butt and my puss, so without him even asking, I got up on my knees and bent over the far side of the tub so my butt was facing him. Looking back over my shoulder, I smiled at Jay and wiggled my ass. "Well, go ahead." I said. "You want me to be clean everywhere, don't you?"

Jay reached up with the sponge and pressed it against my cheeks and started to wash me. Thinking quickly, though, I reached back and yanked the bath sponge from his hand, saying, "I think you better use your hands for the rest. That sponge isn't going to get into all the places that need to be washed, Jay."

I wasn't able to tell if he was surprised, or happy, but I didn't care, and apparently he didn't either because a few seconds later, I felt both his hands on my butt as he began to wash me. Little by little, his hands found their way between my butt cheeks and it wasn't long before I felt his fingertip lightly pressing into my bottom. I spread my knees and pushed back a little so he'd know I wanted him to put his finger in me, and he got the message. The water was still soapy and in combination with the bath oil, Jay's finger slid into me easily.

I moaned when I felt his finger enter me back there. "That's nice." I said in a sigh. A split second later, I felt his other hand sliding across my belly, on its way to my pussy, and then feeling its way between my lips and then finally into my cunt. I've always loved the feel of something in my ass and something in my pussy at the same time, and the feeling I got with Jay's fingers in both my places caused me to buck back against him as if I was going to fuck both his hands at the same time.

12