Pleasing Marian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't think the snotty little tart had ever been doubled before, but I don't think she'd ever again be so uppity with people after Lal and I had done her together.

I only worked her until she was completely subdued and the fight had gone out of her, and then I lifted my leg over her again and came in behind Lal and slowly worked my cock up into him as he groaned and grunted in trying hard to accommodate me. We all then just banged away to exhaustion and full satisfaction. The tart no longer was fighting the fucking Lal was giving her. The next evening, the tart was a whole hell of a lot nicer to Lal, so I imagine they hit it off quite well after that. I was glad to have been of service.

And I was also glad that Jomo had been of such good service to Marian. On our last night aboard, I invited him in and sat and watched as he pushed Marian down on her back at the foot of the bed and spread her legs around his hips and gave her a proper, multiple-orgasm fucking. It was my last chance at him, so when he was fully engaged, I crouched behind him and fucked him as hard as he had done for me on the balcony several days earlier. I don't know if he appreciated it—and I don't care. He took it with nothing more than grunts and moans.

Lying in bed that night, Marian spooned into my body, my dick deep inside her but tumescent in postcoital repose, I whispered in her ear. "You never told me how you got on with the Aussie ruggers."

In response, she moaned and I felt her fingers go to the base of my cock at her cunt entrance. But it was a satisfied moan. Her finger was rubbing the vein running down into my penis from the base and I felt myself rising again. Marian obviously wanted another fucking tonight—and to please Marian I knew I would have to build up the strength to comply.

"Any trouble handling two of them?" I murmured in her ear.

"I managed," she whispered back. She was squeezing her channel close to my cock and then releasing and squeezing again—and I was responding.

"Good. Because I've made an appointment for you with six of the buggers at once when we've reached Mumbai."

She shuddered, but I knew that she was pleased. Good. That's what I was here for.

12