Pleasing Nick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jessy19
jessy19
2,741 Followers

"Mmmmmgghhh! Nick! It's time! Keep fucking me faster! Look!" Ashlee screamed out.

Nick's eyes lowered to stare at her pussy. His eyes widened once he saw a large amount of clear white liquid begin to shoot out of Ashlee's pussy and all over his finger and hand. Her pussy clenched his finger as she kept squirting out her juices. It was a lot! Probably more than what a guy can squirt out of his cock! Her juices ran down his hand and wet the bed. Ashlee moaned loudly until she was finished. Her breath was short and she fell back on the bed.

Nick slowly took his finger out of her sopping pussy. He was speechless. He leaned forward and ran his tongue up and down her pussy savoring her taste. Ashlee shuddered at the feel of his tongue.

Nick gulped her juices and rushed up to kiss her. They shared her taste in their kiss. Nick stood up and looked at Ashlee. She looked like she wanted more.

"Fuck that was hot! Look how hard you got me!" Nick's cock was throbbing again.

Ashlee giggled and raised her body up slowly. "Thanks to you, I found out I could squirt."

Nick looked puzzled. "What do you mean?"

"Well, I had heard of squirting but thought it was impossible. When I met you, I had the hots for you and that night I went to my room to masturbate. I masturbated thinking of you. I found my g-spot and then I squirted!"

Nick's jaw dropped. "Y-you did?"

"Uh huh. Fuck me Nick. I need your cock in my pussy."

Nick grabbed his big cock. "Get on all fours baby. I want to fuck you doggy style."

Ashlee didn't hesitate. She got on all fours and turned around giving Nick complete access to her pussy. Nick aimed his cock to her pussy and easily slipped in. She was completely drenched. He placed his hands on her waist and began pumping her pussy.

"Oooh fuck yes!" Ashlee cheered.

Nick was fucking her hard and fast. Her pussy felt so good, all warm and wet swallowing up his cock. Ashlee could hear the sound of Nick's balls slapping up against her ass as he fucked her. Nick reached and grabbed Ashlee's brown hair pulling it back. He kissed her hard as they both moaned.

"You're so hot baby. You're pussy feels so good on my cock!" Nick whispered in her ear.

Ashlee blushed. "Nick, cum in me. I want to feel your sperms shoot in me."

Nick's cock twitched. Suddenly he knew exactly what he wanted. "Ashlee, you know what I really want?"

"W-what?" Ashlee asked gasping for air.

"I want to fuck you in the ass. You got such a nice ass."

Ashlee felt her body on fire! "Oh my God! Yes! I love anal sex! Stick it up my ass Nick!"

Nick was almost shocked she responded to anal sex in such a good way. Most girls hated anal sex. He took his cock out of her wet pussy and spread her ass cheeks open. Her tiny puckered pink hole awaited the invasion of Nick's cock.

Nick touched her tiny pink hole with the tip of his cock and was surprised how smoothly it went in. "Ahhhh yeah!" Nick rasped. "You've had it up the ass before baby?"

Ashlee moaned. "No, I've practiced with dildos. I always dreamed of you fucking me up the ass. I know Jess hates anal sex so I'm here to please you."

"Oh baby...hmmmmmgghhh!" Nick groaned. "You are pleasing me. Ashlee, you've gotten me so hot!"

Ashlee bit on her lower lips enjoying Nick's cock. He began pounding her ass nice and hard. It didn't hurt since she had plenty of practice on her own with dildos. But, the feeling of a real cock up her ass was better than any dildo. Especially from the man she was in love with.

Nick watched his big cock slide in and out of Ashlee's ass. It felt so good to finally get some anal sex. He'd been craving anal sex since his wedding night but never got lucky. He never though his own sister-in-law would give it up to him. Now there she was on all fours letting him pounce her lovely ass.

Nick reached down and slipped his finger inside of Ashlee's pussy once again. Ashlee's eyes widened. "Oh my god! You're going to make me squirt again!" She cried out.

Nick moaned. "Y-yeah! I want us to cum together Ashlee. Do you want that?"

"Y-yes! Oh yes!"

Nick began moving his finger around as he previously had. He found her special spot again and began working his finger in and out. His balls were swelling up again full of cum but this time ready to shoot inside her ass.

Ashlee could feel Nick's cock jerking inside of her ass. The way he was finger fucking her and the way his cock felt up her ass was all she needed to drive her over the edge. She arched her back and screamed loudly.

"Ahhhrrhhhhhh! I'm cumming!"

Nick pumped both her pussy with his finger and her ass with his cock faster until he too climaxed. His sperm shot out violently in Ashlee's ass. Ashlee's pussy was squirting out her honey once again dirtying the bed and his entire hand.

It wasn't until a minute later when Nick finally removed his finger and cock out of Ashlee's holes. She fell gently down on the bed on her tummy. Nick climbed on the bed next to his new lover. He stroked her back gently loving the feel of her soft skin. They both fell asleep in each other's embrace.

* * *

The next day, Jessica came back home early. The shooting of the commercial had been canceled due to bad weather. Jessica stomped as she made her way to the house. She opened the door and smiled. Ashlee and Nick were having coffee in the kitchen table.

"Ash! Hey!" Jessica said rushing to her sister.

Ashlee got up hugging Jessica. "Hey sis. I came to look for the pearl earrings you said you'd let me borrow."

Jessica looked puzzled. "Huh?"

"You don't remember?"

Jessica giggled. "Oops I do now I guess I had forgotten. Please forgive me sis."

Ashlee laughed. "You're forgiven." She looked at Nick and gave him a flirty wink.

Nick blushed.

"Well I better get going." Ashlee said.

"Wait! Don't you want your earrings? I can go upstairs and get them." Jessica asked.

"No it's ok. I'm late for my shoot. Bye Jess." She kissed her sister on the cheek and then turned to her brother-in-law. "Bye Nick."

"Bye Ash," Nick replied with his face beet red.

Ashlee left and Jessica rushed to sit on her husbands lap. "Mmm did you miss me?"

Nick shrugged. "Yeah, I guess. I thought you wouldn't be home so soon."

"Ah it was bad weather that caused me to come home so soon. Nick you're still mad at me?"

Nick smiled wickedly. "No I'm not. And whenever you need to go do a commercial or video shoot, you got my permission."

Jessica smiled. "Are you serious? Won't you be lonely without me?"

Nick laughed. "Not at all."

jessy19
jessy19
2,741 Followers
12