Pleasure and Pain Combined

Story Info
An unknown room awaits you.
805 words
3.92
38.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,915 Followers

Fully clothed, I walk down the long wide corridor, noting the room numbers on the doors. Naked, collared, and leashed, you crawl at my side, the cold cement floor hard beneath your hands and knees, the cool air causing your nipples to pucker proudly. The penis gag silences your few whimpers of discomfort, and the downdraft from an overhead A/C grate reminds you of your exposure as you crawl directly underneath it.

In time, I come to a door and stop, and you instinctively stop behind me; at my tug on the leash, you move into position beside me and stop again. I quickly enter a code into the keypad beside the door, and you hear the lock disengage. I push open the door and enter first, with you crawling in tow, ultimately closing the door behind us and causing it to automatically lock anew.

The room itself is large, perhaps a 30x30 square with a red light bulb at the center of the ceiling. Directly beneath the light bulb is what you had hoped to see: a bondage table.

This bondage table appears somewhat similar to a doctor's examination table, with four appendages equally upholstered and supported by a wide sturdy leg. From the side view as you are led toward the center of the room, you see a number of drawers, each marked with a different letter.

You have no idea what erotic tortures or pleasures await within these drawers.

"Stand."

You comply with the command, your legs protesting a bit after having spent perhaps ten minutes crawling on cold cement. You look up into my eyes hopefully as I remove the leash, open an empty drawer, and place it inside.

With some assistance, you mount the bondage table, the upholstery cool against your backside once you are finally in position. Due to the spread position of the upholstered appendages, you are spread-eagle.

And very soon, you realize, you will be extremely vulnerable, for from underneath the edges of the bondage table and its appendages, I pull out various straps. Beginning with your right arm, I take my time in restraining you, the retractable straps having a fair amount of give, enough for you to escape if you so desire.

But, obediently, you do not escape. When I have completed the task, three straps secure each arm, four straps secure each leg, two more straps frame your breasts, and another strap wraps over your waist.

Slowly, my hands caressing you, I move to the "back" of the bondage table, standing by your head. You hear a loud CLICK and feel something move within the bondage table, and jump at the stimuli... only to realize that the straps are now locked into place with virtually no give to them.

Now, you suddenly realize, you are truly vulnerable and can only accept and endure whatever pleasure or pain I whim to grant to you. Naked and bound, all you have now to protect you is a safeword.

...yet even that is denied you by the penis gag.

...until I reach underneath your head and unbuckle it. A moment later, the fake phallus is removed, and you instinctively open and close your jaw repeatedly, working out the dull ache as I move to your right side and place the penis gag into a drawer.

"My beautiful, trusting pet..." I caress your cheek, gazing into your eyes, my smile mirroring yours. I take a few moments to openly admire you: naked, collared, bound, vulnerable.

Opening a drawer at last, I withdraw a single egg-shaped object and a sizeable but thin rectangular box. Using a clip on the back of the box, I attach it to my belt, then make my way around the bondage table until I am positioned between your spread thighs, gazing directly upon your sex. Bending down, I begin to lick and nibble, just enough to cause your passion to begin to flow from you. Then, slowly, I press the egg into your body, pressing gently yet firmly as you writhe a bit in your bonds and whimper at the penetration, culminating in a long moan as the egg finally disappears into your welcoming womanhood.

You hear me chuckle softly as I move around you, back to the drawers. This time, I withdraw a flogger, its tails made of thick leather and certain to pack quite a wallop upon impact. Nervously, you squirm again in your bonds, reminded once again of your vulnerability.

"Pleasure and pain combined," I explain, reaching for my belt.

The egg within you suddenly springs to life, its vibrations quite powerful despite its size, and your voice equally powerful as you exclaim your surprise at the sudden activity inside you. Then I step back, clearly taking aim at your proud breasts and their tall nipples.

Pleasure and pain combined, indeed!

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,915 Followers