Pleasure Moon

Story Info
Mother and son love on a remote moon.
6.6k words
4.26
158.7k
32
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in the middle of a wonderful dream when the ships stabilizers lunged and threw me out of my bunk. I jumped to my feet and ran to the terminal in my room. I pulled up the ship’s systems and it showed a large asteroid had slammed into the ship’s port nacelle and ripped it clean off. The door to my room slid open with a swish, and there in an almost see threw gown was my mother.

Her dirty blonde hair was wild from just being thrown out of bed as well. She looked at me with her worried blue eyes and asked.

“What happened Bryan?”

I grabbed on some pants to cover my thin boxers I wore. I pulled them up and told her to get dressed quickly. I pushed past her and headed for the cockpit. The ship’s alarms keened as I ran down the hall and swayed the right down the cockpit corridor. I sat in the pilot’s seat and grabbed the controls. The ship was not responding well. Soon mom came up behind me and I looked at her worried.

“The ship is not going to make it. Start loading the Emergency Equipment in to the shuttle.”

Mom nodded and ran back out the cockpit door. I quickly looked over the star maps. We were in the far edge of the Core Rim and not in a well explored quadrant. I quickly found a small moon lush with life and vegetation. There appeared to be no civilization or technology. At the distance we were at, it would take about a full day at Warp 1 which was the highest the shuttle would do.

I tried to set a course that would bring us a little closer to the moon, but I didn’t think it would make much difference. I grabbed the portable computer and began downloading the majority of the computer core’s knowledge on the region and survival. I grabbed the computer and mom’s voice came across the intercom and told me she had the Emergency Equipment loaded.

I ran down the corridor and into the launch bay, Mom had the shuttle prepped and ready we climbed abroad and strapped in. I reached over and helped my mom strap in and as I did I brushed my hand across her left breast which felt amazing but now was not the time. I started the launch sequence and the shuttle thrusted forward.

Outside the ship I looked back at the ship which was begin a hard right curve into the star’s corona. Mom was sobbing softly as the ship finally reached a temp to hot and the explosion shockwave rocked the shuttle. I set the course and unstrapped to check the engines. Mom reached back and grabbed my forearm looking up at me.

“Are you sure it’s safe? I mean to be up and around.”

I reached between mom’s slightly sagging C-cupped tits. Mom almost freaked, but when I released the strap and nodded and added.

“It’s okay now.”

Mom smiled and rose slowly. I walked to the back of the shuttle and ran checks on the engines. They seemed to be running okay, as I looked at the equipment my mom had loaded. The holds were full of Medical supplies, food, and a portable replicator. She had at least remembered the replicator, I thought to myself. She thought nothing about clothes or anything.

Mom stood there wanting me to turn around. I turned back to her and she embraced me tightly. She laid her head on my shoulder and whispered.

“You saved our lives.”

I patted her back and slowly pushed her away. Her chest heaved and my eyes were locked onto her nipple which were very erect and hard through her thin T-shirt. I looked up into her eyes and told her reassuringly.

“Lay down and rest. We are fine. Trust me.”

Mom nodded and I slipped past her. The bathroom was far to small to change in so when I saw her just slip off her pants and into tiny panties, it didn’t shock me to too much. I glanced over my shoulder as she turned around. I caught a glimpse of her dark pubic hair hiding under her thin white panties.

After mom had laid down and could hear her slightly snoring, I lowered the lights to only the instrument panel to see by. I sat back a little more comfortable. I couldn’t believe the ship was gone, my dad had worked hard for that piece of shit rust bucket, but it was ours. When he died five years ago, it was hard on my mom. She and him had explored much of the uncharted space of the Outer Rim, and they were going to retire on a nice planet and live life together but his heart gave out and nothing more could be done. I felt bad for mom and came back from the Space Marines to take care of her. She seemed so lonely and I, not having anyone, saw no reason not to stay with her until she was over the whole dad thing.

I was only 23 and mom was 38, she didn’t look a lot like 38 so I often didn’t even believe. She was only 15 when she first had me, but that was long ago. Mom stood about 5’3” and weighted about 140 lbs. She had dirty blonde shoulder length hair, bright blue eyes like my own and as I had said C-cupped tits that slightly sag do to age. I had often thought about her even before my dad had past away. When I was younger I would hear them sometimes through the ship’s vent system. Dad would be fucking mom really hard and I would imagine myself doing her. I would jack off for hours during their sex and after.

Sometimes if I were lucky I would find a pair of my mom’s underwear that she had wore before sex and the smell was intoxicating. I would sniff while I played with myself. But at 18 I joined the Marines, only a few months later dad died. Mom had to go for five years without anyone really. She would meet up with guys and cruise the systems for a few months but then it was over.

After I left the Marines I took dad’s old ship, mom had remained behind at an apartment complex saying she needed time away from the ship. There I left her until about a year ago. I was lonely and had told her it would be fun to explore again like we all once had. She agreed but said she wanted to go whole new places, the other side of the galaxy from where she and dad had been. I said ok and we were off.

The ship’s auto pilot system needed work I knew, but I never thought it would take us straight into an asteroid field. We were lucky the ship got us through as far as it had, bad luck for us the field surrounded most of the system we were now in and the gravity between the rocks cause communication to be choppy at it’s best. Which means the distress signal might or might not have got received by some other ship.

I soon was in sight of the moon and began to feel sleepy myself the shuttle only had bunks one above the other and I didn’t want to bother mom climbing up above her so I just tilted the set back and tried to sleep. Soon I was fast asleep dreaming about odd plants and animals I had seen as a child and remembering how much my mom had loved me as a child often hugging and kissing me for hours. As I grew older those things had stopped and after dad died they stopped altogether. I missed the feel of safety I felt laying next to mom as she sang me to sleep as a boy, but then I slowly woke up.

The moon which had been little more then a ball about the size of head was now as big and the whole front widow of the shuttle. It was lush with dark deep greens and seas of bright blue. I began taking readings of the moon. It was full of oxygen and had a very healthy atmosphere. I heard mom over my shoulder begin to stir and I looked back and told her we were coming in close and would be landing in about three hours.

I pretended to be scanning for radiation on the side panel, but outta the corner of my eye I watch as mom slipped outta bed, stood and stretched. Her pussy hair formed a nice dark triangle under her thin panties. I saw she kind of noticed me and turned her back but it only gave me a nice ass shot.

Mom slipped on her pants and climbed into the co-pilot seat and buckled up. I looked over at her and asked how she slept?

“Ok. I tossed and turned but slept ok for the most part. What about you, did you sleep?”

I nodded and turn slightly, I still had a good size hard on from seeing her puss hair and ass. I noticed her nipples were very erect and she seemed to be breathing heavier. I looked into her eyes and saw she was eyeing my cock. My own mother was checking me out. It felt good to know I could turn her head and this was not completely one sided.

I cleared my throat and answered her.

“Yeah I slept some. I fell asleep right after you. I didn’t sleep in the upper bunk, I didn’t want to bug you.”

Mom shook her head and added.

“You need your sleep.”

Mom reached over and stroked some hair back outta my face. Her hand was soft and warm in the cool recycled air of the shuttle. I tilted my head into her hand and she slightly gripped my hair between her fingers. I felt the shuttle surge slightly. The shuttle was dropping outta warp just like I had set it to do. The moon was now huge and large islands could be seen from orbit. Mom pulled her hand away and began scanning the land masses.

“The whole moon seems to be more or less tropical. The islands closer to the equator would be warmer of course. But the islands slightly north of the equator would be nice for forest and fewer insects I would think.”

I reminded her the shuttle could still be used exploring the rest of the moon when we decided too. I began a slow decent into the atmosphere, the turbulence was rough but the shuttle made it through fine. Soon we were within sight of huge, redwood like, trees towering over dark forests below. Mom scanned as I piloted the shuttle between tree tops and around strange flying mantis like creatures.

Soon I saw a nice clearing about 200 yards roughly square, and decided it was time to land. Mom braced herself and the landing pads extended from beneath the shuttle, slowly we lowered and soon hit ground. After letting the shuttle settle I unbuckled and waited for mom to unbuckle also. I grabbed a disrupter pistol and scanner as the shuttle door opened and the ramp lowered.

The air was cool and fresh, unlike the recycled air of the shuttle. The ground was covered with a dark green grass that was only about 3” tall almost like that the tallest it could grow. Mom ran the scanner and reported.

“The air is a high mixture of oxygen and seems very much like Earth. The trees are old, possibly 1000 years or more. The grass is eatable but I would imagine it would be a bit bitter, due to the chemical makeup. The area seems full of mid sized wildlife, a few bird like creatures,”

Mom pointed high into a tree to a dark brown looking bird that looked like some kind of woodpecker.

“and the mantis like creature seems to be a nocturnal animal.”

With that she closed the scanner and added:

“We must have simply woke it up.”

I looked about and asked about fresh water. Mom pointed ahead and I followed as she lead us into the forest for about 80 yards or so. There was a huge stream gleaming in the sunlight that was coming down through the titans that surrounded us. The stream was not deep and it was easy to see small fish and other small crawfish crawling about. Small six legged frogs hopped and croaked as if happy to see new animals wondering about the forest.

Mom scanned the water and fish. She nodded it was ok to drink and then knelt down and cupped her hand and lifted the water to her pouty lips and drank. She smiled and nodded. I too knelt and drank, the water was very cool and tasted clean and refreshing. I looked at mom and she smiled and spoke in a soft voice.

“I think we should kinda get the shuttle ready for a long stay. Maybe move things about a bit.”

The lower bunk of the shuttle could be extended and made into one large bed the upper bunk would raise up into the ceiling and as I said, it made the lower bunk pretty large. The shuttle had outer plate shields which could be lowered at night and made for a pretty strong fort to hold up in case of an off attack by something we hadn’t seen yet.

After scouting out the area a little more, mom had made us dinner. As we sat on a small portable table and ate, I explained the situation.

“The ring of asteroids that destroyed the ship encircles the whole system. More than likely the signal I sent didn’t get out and no ships would brave the field for no reason.”

Mom’s eyes dropped to the ground and she nodded. She had guessed as much but had tried to hope just in case.

“I know. We will probably be here for the rest of our lives. You don’t think the shuttle could make it outta the system?”

I shook my head no.

“The shuttle would take a few months to work the whole field then probably years to reach the next system. I am sorry mom. I should not have talked you into this. I fell like this is all my fault.”

Mom quickly rose and came around the table and sat next to me. She rub the back of my neck and told me not to blame myself.

“It’s ok I mean it could be worse. I could be stuck out here alone without you.”

I smiled and her words helped me but it lead me to feeling very relaxed and the neck rubbing didn’t help things. Soon my cock was rock hard and mom noticed it. She giggled a little and then rubbed down my back and patted my ass.

“I guess you might need time alone when things like this happen.”

With that she brought her hand from my ass to my lap and gently stroked my cock through the thin material of my pants. The feeling was amazing. I reached out and held her hand gently in place on my cock.

“Please just hold your hand there. Please. Just for a moment.”

Mom did and gave it a slight squeeze, and then pulled her hand away. I looked at her and then at her breasts. Her nipples were rock hard like my dick and I reached out to touch them but she pulled back.

“I don’t know Bryan. I mean I love you very very much. But is it right? I mean, I know we will only have each other but to go that far?”

I looked deep into her eyes. Nodding I spoke.

“I understand your feeling mom but really,”

I spread my hands out fully about us.

“who’s going to know what we do here? But I will not push you. I think we should try and accommodate each to a point though.”

Mom looked at me in a suspicious way.

“What do you mean accommodate?”

I laughed a little and rubbed her back, her eyes shut softly as she arched her back enjoying the touch.

“Well I have to admit I have wanted to see you for so long nude mom.”

Her eyes opened wide and quickly.

“Well I thought we could at least for now just look at each nude fully and,…”

I didn’t know really how to ask for her panties but I had no other way. Mom leaned in and kissed my cheek. I swallowed and kept going.

“maybe you could let me have your drawers after you’ve worn them.”

I nodded and added.

“I know it would behind my back so let’s just be honest. I think I can let you use mine if you let me smell yours.”

My jaw dropped and I was amazed it was that easy.

“I have wanted to see you nude for a while too Bryan, but how does a mother say that to her son?”

I smiled and nodded. She seemed to like the idea and we discussed it a little more open after that. I asked her how long she had wanted to see me nude.

“Ever since your dad died, you look a lot like him and I have to admit,”

With that she shyly fluttered her eyelashes.

“I have played with myself and thought of you.”

I stood and helped her clean off the table and I was stunned she would admit it. I followed her inside the shuttle and we put the plates back into the replicator and watched as they were reabsorbed back into useable material once again. Mom looked out one of the side windows and made sure all that was left out was the table and chairs. She then turned back around and I hit the button for the door to shut and lock so we’d be inside for the rest of the night.

The pilot chairs I turned around to face the back of the shuttle. Mom opened the large monitor at the back used for star maps and other video and loaded in music to come through the speaker system. She smiled and asked if I was ready to see her nude? I nodded and she slowly began to sway to the beat of the music.

Then she grabbed the bottom edge of her t-shirt and lifted it slightly so I could see her belly button and then lowered it again teasingly. She then turned around and bent over. She pushed her pear shaped ass toward me. Through her white pants cloth I could see the strap of a small g-string going up her ass. She looked over her shoulder throwing her dishwater blonde hair all to one side and asked.

“You like mommy’s ass? You like the way it looks?”

I nodded and goated her on.

“Hmmm yeah momma I have wanted that ass for years!”

With that she giggled and turned back around and began to lift her shirt once again. The cream color shirt was thin I could see she had on no bra under it. He nipples were hard and stood out firmly. I could not see the areola but I knew it must be a dark sugar brown color. Mom giggled and spun about and again bent over but much more slowly, and had her thumbs in the top of her pants.

Slowly mom’s ass was revealed and I thought I would cream my pants. The g-string barely covered her fat little pussy. I could see tuffs of blonde hair slipping at the side and could almost smell the fragrance of her twat. She slipped the pants to her ankles and then slipped out her feet. She kicked the pants into a clump under the bunk and wagged her ass in my face.

Slowly I leaned forward and laid my cheek against my mom’s ass cheek, the warmth was like fire. I kissed her ass and then she reached back and pushed me back into my chair, turning around. Slowly she played with the bottom for her shirt but much, much closer this time. She lifted her shirt and teased me with the bottom of her tits.

“You like son? You want to see more?”

I smiled and nodded and I leaned in and tried to kiss the bottom of her tits, but she quickly pulled away. Laughing she stepped back, and slipped off her shirt. She lifted her breast to her lips and licked her own nipple. It was very hard and dark brown like I had guessed. Mom slowly turned again and this time she spun around and bent over, the thumbs were tucked in the edge of her purple g-string and slowly slipped down.

From behind Mom’s pussy lips were shaved clean and slightly brown as if tanned. Her asshole could just be barely seen and seemed to wink at me as my cock began to twitch with a whole new life. Mom slowly rose and turned around to show me her full frontal body. It was amazing and slowly she walked back to my side and leaned in and kissed my lips slowly but wouldn’t open to give me tongue.

Sliding back to my ear she whispered:

“Now it’s your turn son!”

I stood and mom quickly jumped into me seat and got comfortable, throwing one leg over each arm of the chair, giving me an incredible view of her pussy and slowly rubbing down her belly past her outtie belly button and began to rub herself very lightly and gingerly.

I slipped off my shirt and dropped my shirt on the bunk and mom raised her hand to stop so she could look me over. I stood and let her look, and soon she was rubbing her trimmed little triangle of hair and I slipped my pants off and stood in my shorts. Mom nodded and I slipped them off.

“Let me know if you like what you see Mom.”

Mom nodded and told me how she liked my erect cock.

“My son your dick looks so good. You’re a little thicker than your dad, but the same length.”

I grabbed hold of my cock and slowly stroked it. I moved closer to her as I did getting a better look at her pussy now held slightly open with one hand and rubbing her thick hard clit with the other.

“You like mommy’s pussy?”

I nodded and licked my hand and began to stroke fast as she watched me. She slowly stopped playing with herself and stood. I released my dick and she embraced me. My cock was laid hard against my belly and she whispered to me.

“We agreed to go slow. You’ve seen me enough so far?”

I looked into her eyes and nodded. I understood and she leaned over and picked up my shorts and inhaled and she smiled and headed for the bathroom. Just before the door closed, after she entered, she looked over her should and smiled and said:

12