Pleasure-Pain Works!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Sir, it does.", I respond, respectfully, staying in the role.

I hear you moving around, moving things on the floor, doing stuff. You turn on some music! Oh, that's nice. Willie Nelson? That's cool! It's one of the few romantic songs he's performed. Interesting! I feel the air moving around me, as my sense of touch on my skin has heightened since I've had the blindfold on.

Then I feel a slackening of the rope on one leg. Oh, that's good. I try to slide my leg in closer, but I can only move it a few inches closer to me. Still, it feels very good. Then you do the same to the other leg. My legs are now still spread fairly wide, my feet still well beyond my shoulders, just not quite so far as they were before. Then I hear the rustle of rope, and the clanging of metal, but before I can figure it out, I feel the rope holding my arms go slack, and my arms slowly start to drop down towards my shoulders. They stop halfway down.

"Bend your knees, Susan. I'm going to lower you down, but I want you to put your knees on the floor." Huh? Oh, I understand. Hmmm. I wonder what this is for? My mind spins with possibilities, but I bend my knees and use the slack to lower my knees to the floor as you release more of the rope.

As I sense my knees should be touching the floor soon, they actually barely touch something soft. A mattress? A thin one, I think! You must have slid a thin, somewhat narrow mattress between my legs when you were moving around. That's thoughtful: the floor is hard. I relax as all my body weight comes to rest on my knees, my feet now rising an inch or so off the floor. I can stretch my toes and just feel the floor past the edge of the mattress. I figure it's about three or four inches deep, and it fits just between my feet, so it's got to be just a little narrower than a twin-size mattress.

The position is a little weird, but not at all uncomfortable. My legs are spread by the ropes holding my feet, so my knees are maybe thirty or so inches apart, and I can't bring them any closer together. Just as I realize my arms are lower and my hands are almost at my shoulders, I feel them rising again as I hear the clank of the block and tackle. I let the rope pull my arms up until they're stretched above me and I have to start straightening my legs, knees coming off the mattress. Just as I feel them starting to strain with my body weight, you stop! I'm now off my knees, toes touching the floor, my legs fairly wide apart, my arms pulled over my head! Again, or still, I feel totally exposed to you. I can feel my breasts being held up higher than usual because of my up-stretched arms. I wait.

Oh, my! I feel your fingers on my nipples; softly holding them, rolling them both gently between your fingers. Nice! Then - warm! Wet! Oh, that's your tongue! Oh! Very nice. I like that. I try to push my breasts into your tongue more, but I can barely move my torso, only arch my back a drop. I feel your hands on the sides of both my breasts; feel you pushing them together gently. Nice. Then your tongue again! You've pushed my nipples next to each other, and your tongue is sliding back and forth from one to the other, wetting them with your warm moisture. I close my eyes under the blindfold and give myself to the very nice sensation of your hands and your tongue.

Your hands drop away, but your tongue continues to lick and slide from one breast to the other. Then I feel your hands on the front of my thighs. They slide up and down a little bit, very softly, your thumbs on the insides of my thighs. Each time you slide them up it's a little further up, and back down, it's not quite as far down. It feels great - and very sensual, especially because your tongue is still moving from nipple to nipple. As they move higher, I begin to feel the tenseness in my thighs return, and the warm sensation in my groin. As your thumbs reach my hip joint, I'm already breathing a little heavily. When your thumbs touch my outer labia, I wiggle a little, involuntarily, at the erotic sensation. I can feel my dampness by the way your thumbs play with my lips. Then your hands disappear, and I actually feel a little disappointed, and wonder where they'll show up next. Your tongue also leaves my breasts, and I become acutely aware of the cessation.

I feel another rope! Oh, what's that? I think you're threading a rope through the ropes you tied binding my breasts! What's that for? It feels like you're tying a knot in the new rope around the loops of the ropes binding my chest. Oh! Another rope! This one actually around my breast! Again, fairly snug, but not so tight it hurts. What's that for? Then the other breast! I'm getting excited now, with all these sensations, and your hands around my breasts, and all the ropes. Still, I say nothing.

Ooohh! You tug on the ropes! I feel a downward pull on my breasts and my chest! Oh! I try to pull my arms down to alleviate the pull, but I can't! "Sir, I can't move!" Then the clank, and I feel the rope holding my arms start to loosen ever so slightly, less than an inch at a time, and I can drop my torso a tiny bit at a time to alleviate the pulling sensation on my arms and my breasts.

Ohhh! I feel you at my vagina! Oh! I'm sure it's your cock! Oh! It's just barely touching my pussy! Omigod! There must be a depression in the middle of this mattress to have kept you lower, and you're lying naked under me!! I wiggle almost out of control, but my pussy just feels the very, very tip of your cock slide around and touch my labia! I can tell you're wearing a condom from the squeaky feeling, but it only lasts a second. I get so wet so fast, I can feel it starting to slide around. It touches my thighs, the junctures, the outer lips. I try to press down, pull down on my arms, but I can't move even a half-inch! I try to push my legs further apart to get closer to you, but it starts to stretch my inner thighs too much and begins to hurt as I try, so I stop. OH! What an incredible tease!! After almost an entire minute of squirming to try to get more of you, I relent, and remain almost still, waiting for you to give me more. I feel hot and moist now, and this is making me horny.

"Please, Sir, may I have more of you?" I plead.

"Susan, my fuck toy, I want you to be quiet again. I want you to keep your mouth open, but do not speak or make any loud noise. If you don't obey me, I will have to put the gag in your mouth again. Do you understand?" Oh, Damn! Not the gag again. I'd rather not, as erotic as it was yesterday.

"Yes, Sir: I understand, and I will obey you." I moisten my lips all around, open my mouth, and commit to myself to obey you: to keep it open, and make no noise, no matter what!

Clank, clank! The block and tackle ratchet sound. You must be holding the primary rope in your hand. Two notches. Oh! You lowered me another half-inch! Oh! Now I can feel the head of your cock at my vagina, just parting my lips. It slides forward and back, making me wet and excited, and doesn't slip off to the side anymore. Oh, yes! Nice! I squirm as best I can, getting the tip of your cock to touch my lips and the edges of my vagina all around. Oh, nice! I can't believe this!

Clank, clank, clank, clank, clank! A little more! Oh, my! I think I have the whole head of your cock in my pussy now. I squirm around, and it feels great! Fuck! I'm being fucked! Thank you! I've been dreaming about this, obsessing about this, wanting this, ever since we agreed to get together at this conference! Fuck me! Now fuck me more! I almost say it out loud, but catch myself!

More clanks! I've got about two inches of your cock in me now. I know that next to the head, about an inch just below the head of a penis, while not quite as sensitive as the head, which is like my clitoris, is the most stimulating part of a man's penis. Rubbing there, on the underside, is most stimulating to a man. That's exactly where you've got my vagina muscles now! I can squeeze my vagina, and feel your cock resisting it and, at the same time, jerk a tiny bit at the additional constriction. That tells me it's turning you on, and that just turns me on more! I'm also getting laid, and that feels good, too! The combination is a major turn-on!

I actually try to ride you a bit, and push my thighs straight to ride up your cock a little, then back down again. It feels great! I try to push down harder, but the rope holding my arms won't let me! I slide up and down your cock, and I'm getting very wet and excited. I can tell by how hard your cock is that you are, too, and that just serves to excite me still more!

The next time I push up, I stay up, and wiggle around to feel your cock tip rub against my outer labia. Oh! Oh! You're pulling on the rope on my tits! Oh! What a strange feeling! Oh! My tits are being pulled! I come down on your cock, and I feel fucked! But I stop with a jerk as my arms reach their maximum stretch! You release your pull on my tit-bonds. Oh, I want more! I need more! "Please..." I stop myself mid-sentence! I panic for a second. I hope you don't gag me just for that! I hold very still, hoping you don't say anything, loving the feeling of your cock even only partially in me! Omigod, what an incredible teasing sensation! Please fuck me, Sir! I'm panting some, now, and almost wishing you can hear my thoughts through my breath!

OH! Oh! Oh! I feel you go deeper into me! You're pushing your own hips up to fuck me deeper! Oh, yes! Fuck me! Deeper! Harder! Yes! That feels so good. More! More! I try to wiggle around your cock, squirm around your cock, and move opposite your movements for maximum penetration.

Clank, clank! More clanks! Still more clanks! I slide a little further down, then Ohh!! I feel you ram your cock into me to the hilt! I feel your hips hitting mine! Oh, yes! FuckmeFuckmeFuckme!! WOW! Then I feel you start to slide out again! NoNoNo! Come back! "Com.." Catch myself again! I'm panting hard now. I'm really wet. Then you ram me again! Yes! Yes! Fuck me! Use me to fuck your cock! Now I understand what you said! I love it! Use me as your fuck toy! Use my pussy to masturbate your cock! Yes!

I feel my wetness around your cock as it slides so easily in and half-way out of my vagina. I tighten my vaginal muscles around your cock as you slide it further out, until it's back to just a few inches, then you push in again! Then out! In! Out! Yes! We were made for this! I'm getting tingly! Your cock feels rock-hard! I'm not moving; you're fucking me! Then you stop moving!

I squirm with your cock half-way in. I wiggle around your cock, and push up and down as far as I can and twist as much as I can, like I'm cork-screwing your cock! It feels fabulous! I'm very excited now. I can feel my nipples extended and hard as pebbles now, my muscles are beginning to tense, my mouth is dry, and my vagina is soaking wet. I must be dripping my fluids all over your cock, making it slide in and out of my pussy so easily! My muscles are contracting almost autonomously now, but I squeeze anyway. This is unbelievable!

Clank, clank, clank, clank, clank! Oh, no! "N..!" Catch myself again! You're ratcheting me up, not down! Oh, no! Please don't do that! I try to stretch down onto your cock some more, but you ratchet me up until I'm just at that spot again, one inch below the head of your cock! It feels great, but I feel empty! Please give me your cock! Please!

OH! OH! You pull on my tit-bonds. I feel my tits being pulled down to you! But my arms are stretched as far as they can go! I feel your cock head in me! "Ouch!" You grasp one of my nipples and squeeze just a little, then let go, but the shock of the sensation is incredible! Then you grasp the other one the same way, then let go. I panic at making a sound again! I don't apologize! I'm panting so heavily! I'm very aroused now. I could probably cum in less than a minute, if only you would fuck me!! Please fuck me! You're still holding my tit-leash, pulling my chest and my tits down to you. I feel the pull of my chest from the rope that goes around my chest a few times, and I feel the tit-pull from the ropes you have tied around each breast. Incredible! I wonder how you're manipulating all these ropes and the block and tackle. I can't figure it, and I can't concentrate on figuring it out. I don't care! It feels great!

You start to move your cock up and down, but only about an inch or two in either direction. Up and down, in and out, up and down! I want to move against you, even with the little bit of slack I have, but you're still holding my tit-reigns firmly. It's a brand new and an incredibly exciting sensation for me! I'm extremely sexed up now! I need my mouth open just so I can take all the breaths I need. I think I could cum anytime if you rammed your cock into me hard just a few times, but you don't. You continue to use my vaginal muscles to rub your cock just at that spot below the head. I know it's exciting you, and it excites me and teases me at the same time!! Oh, God! Please fuck me!! Deep!! Then I hear a loud click!

I feel a jerk in the ropes holding my arms straight up over my head. Then I feel movement in the ropes. Not exactly up and down, but movement. Like it's looser, but holding firm. The grip on my tit-reigns is also firm, holding me down. I try to pull up a drop, and it starts to hurt, but if I don't resist, it doesn't hurt: it just prevents me from moving up even the least bit to fuck against you! Then I feel slack in the rope on my arms, and as it slackens just a tiny bit, rather than bend my elbows, I drop my torso down the inch or so it allows me, to ease the pulling on my tits. But I'm also sliding down on your cock, taking another inch into me! Feels great, and still very frustrating; that teasing again!

Then the rope pulls me up the same two inches or so, then lets me down again! Oh! I suddenly realize, almost in my sub-conscious mind, that you've disengaged the block and tackle locking mechanism and are using the primary rope to pull me up and my tit-reigns to pull me down: You're using my pussy to rub your cock right at that most sensitive spot! You're really masturbating your cock with my vagina now! OMIGOD! What an incredible experience! To be bound and arranged like this, being so stimulated and turned on, and to be so used as a fuck machine to fuck your cock! I feel humiliated, excited and turned on beyond belief, and grateful to you for getting me so excited! Wow! Oh! Oh! Oh!

I feel your cock get even more rigid! Then, OH!OH!OH! I feel soft fingers on my nipples. "Ahhhhh!"

Oh, no! I made another sound. Your fingers grasp one nipple, squeeze it, twist it, then release it! Oh! That sends shivers through my breasts and down to my loins! Then the other nipple! Oh, Yes!!

I hear a brief rustling sound, then "Agh!" I can't help it! You put something on one of my nipples! A clip? It's very firm, and my nipples are enlarged, hardened and hyper-sensitive! I love to play with them myself a lot just because they are so sensitive and it feels so good! "Ahhhh!" The other one! Oh! Oh! Oh! I try to shake my breasts, but the movement makes the clips hurt a bit! They don't quite hurt if I don't move, so I try to hold my breasts perfectly still!

"Aiieeeee!!!" I can't help it. I feel your fingers pulling my foreskin back and grasping my clitoris!! "Arghh!" You grabbed my clitoris between my labia! Omigod! You're holding my clitoris between your fingers again! You pushed the skin back and are holding my engorged, most sensitive sex organ in your fingers (with one hand)!! OMIGOD!! I'm losing it.

I'm ready to cum! I'm so ready to cum! But I can't move! Omigod, I can't move! At all!!! Unbelievable! My legs are spread open and tied! My arms are stretched up over my head and tied! My tits are bound around; tied both together and separately - and you're pulling down on them! Now you put clips on my nipples - not hurting, but exciting me all the more because you know how sensitive my nipples are and how I love to play with them!! My thighs are tied! I feel the ropes rubbing my outer labia! Your cock is in my pussy maybe two inches! And now you're holding my raw clit in your fingers! OMIGOD!!!

My arms pull me up! I'm panting so loud I can't even hear the music anymore! My tits pull me down! My arms pull me up! My tits pull me down! My clitoris is on fire! Your fingers don't move on my clit, they just hold it firmly. The clips on my nipples don't move, but I feel them through the pulling sensation of the ropes on my tits! I'm frozen in space! I can't move any part of my body in any direction except my thighs, which move imperceptibly up and down the barely two inches that you pull me in each direction.

And all the while I feel my pussy rubbing up and down on your cock! Up and down! Up and down! You're fucking your cock with my pussy! You're fucking your cock with my pussy! I say it to myself over and over and over again in my head! I can't believe it, but that's exactly what you're doing! Where do you come up with these ideas? How OH!OH!OH!OH!

You squeezed my clitoris a tiny bit more with your fingers! I'm so ready to cum! I think any change to anything touching my body at this point will make me cum instantly - except your cock moving one to two inches in and out of my stretched vagina. No matter how tight I make my vaginal muscles, I can only squeeze so much, because my legs are tied open and I can't close my thighs and give my opening more leverage!

I hear you grunt softly, and I think you're ready to cum, too! That makes me even more excited. I can't move! I feel all my muscles starting to tense! The precursor to my orgasm! I know the feeling! I'm going to cum very soon - and very hard! I can't wait. OH!OH!OH! You squeezed my clitoris again! You must have ten hands!

"Susan, you've made some sounds, and I told you not to!"

Oh, no! Not the gag! Please! "But..."

"Quiet! Be quiet! You didn't make too much noise, and I can see you're trying very hard to obey me. That's very good, so I won't put the gag in your mouth - if you continue to be quiet! Understand?"

I nod my head affirmatively, afraid to say "Yes".

"Good. Now. do you like the way you feel right now?" I nod yes again, with rapid movements of my head. Strange, with the blindfold still in place. "Do you like the feeling of the ropes all over your body?" Nod! "Do you like the clips on your nipples?" Nod up and down fast and hard!! Still panting! The talking always gets me hotter and hotter! Do you like my fingers on your clitoris?" You squeeze it gently to emphasize the location! Nod again, fast and furious!!

Please fuck me already!! I'm gonna cum anyway!! Please!

"Do you like my cock in your pussy?"

"Nn..!" I want to say 'NO! I want more of it further in!' I hesitate, then nod up and down very hard several times! I want your whole cock, but I don't want to say "No" to anything you ask, afraid you'll stop, or gag me, or do something else! "Do you like being so bound up and strung up and tied up?" Nod up and down furiously!! Please make me cum! Please!

"Excellent, Susan! You're an excellent fuck toy! I'm going to cum now, because I am extremely excited, looking at you like this. I love looking at your pussy, your clitoris, your tits, your face, your open mouth, your body sweating, your movements almost out of your control - totally under my control! You are practically totally immobile now, and I'm going to use your pussy to fuck my cock and make me cum! I want you to cum, too, because I want to watch you cum as I cum! That will excite me and please me. You are my fuck toy, and I want my fuck toy to cum when I tell it to! Do you understand?"

Nod up and down furiously, like there's no tomorrow! I'm beyond caring that you called me an "it" at the moment! I think fleetingly I might resent that, but at the moment it actually works for me, and brings me to the brink!! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! I'm your fucktoy!! Fuckme! Fuckme! Fuckme! Fuck your cock with my pussy! Please fuck your cock with my pussy! Cum!Cum!Cum! You squeeze my clitoris again to emphasize you want me to cum, and your words get me excited beyond belief!! OH, GOD! DON'T STOP!!