Pleasure Penthouse: Hour 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ouch! What the fu-", I yelped. A sharp pain against my thigh had brought me out of my imaginative thoughts. The bastard. He had snapped my garter like a rubber band against me. He grinned down at me, seeming to enjoy my scowl.

"You weren't listening to me!" He said as a way of explanation. I raised my hand to smack his chest but he quickly caught it and brought it to his mouth, pressing a soft and tender kiss against my palm. The sweetness of the action made me catch my breath. It was not what I was expecting.

"Now! As I was saying...thanks for satisfying my thirst. I'll take your sweet pussy to a glass of water any day." He was grinning again, a seemingly ever present expression of his. I hummed in response, still salty over the garter incident. Of course he only smiled wider.

"By the way, I'm Max. Didn't quite get to exchange names earlier," he whispered, looking down at me softly. His hand was moving in soothing patterns on the same leg as the garter, and something in my chest stuttered a little. He felt so...familiar.

I swallowed, my tits rising to brush against Max's chest and watched as his eyes grew dark with desire again. Suddenly his hand wasn't moving softly anymore, but with a purpose. He slipped his finger between my legs, a knuckle grazing my still soaked pussy.

"This is the point where you tell me your name doll," Max murmured into my ear, his nose brushing my hair and lips grazing my earlobe. As I opened my mouth to respond, Max slowly pressed a finger against my hole, hovering his face above mine so he could watch my reaction. I let out a whimper and then quickly bit my lip. Pumping his finger slowly in and out of me, Max pressed his chest to mine with his lips a breath away from mine.

"Whats. Your. Name?" Each word was accented by Max's finger sliding deep in me and curling against my sensitive walls. I whimpered and felt his mouth turn up in a grin above mine. "Don't you want to tell me. I promise I'll reward you," his tone teasing, and his breath hot against my face, Max was slowly finger fucking me. I could hear my pussy already squelching around just one of his fingers, and wondered how it would sound if he were to add another..or two.

"Ana, my name's Ana," I groaned followed by a high whimper as Max sped up his finger, twisting it as he pulled it all the way out and then pushed it back in. I slid my leg on the edge of the sofa off and let my heel hit the floor with a low thud, hoping to convey silently that I wanted more. That I wanted Max's cock not just his fingers.

I could tell he understood from the wicked glint in his eye, and he complied somewhat by adding another finger to my pussy while smoothing his thumb over my clit. I open my mouth in a gasp, and then Max's tongue was once again caressing mine, mimicking the movements of his hand.

"Oh yea, you want me to fuck your pussy don't you Ana? You want me thrusting inside of you, my thighs hitting yours as I raise your legs up so I can fuck you deeper? You want that don't you?" Max's voice was a rough, harsh whisper as he started to finger blast me while rubbing his thumb through my folds. Once again his mouth was bringing me closer and closer to cumming, though this time it was his dirty talk that was driving me crazy instead of his tongue.

"You know what I want? I want to hear you moaning, no, screaming my name as you cum around my fingers? I need to hear my name on your lips as your body shakes from what I'm doing to it. Can you do that for me Ana?" Now Max's voice had taken on a desperate edge as he wound his fingers into my hair, pulling me up so he could continue whispering into my ear as he added yet another finger to the slick heat between my legs.

"Max...oh fuck me...Max!" His name was a sob, a moan, and a prayer all mixed into one on my lips. My hands were roaming over his broad back which was slick with sweat and tense as his hand furiously pumped and filled me. His mouth was suddenly back on mine, swallowing and muffling my moans as his fingers brought me higher and higher. I still needed more, and this time when one of my hands reached for Max's cock, he didn't stop me. He just groaned as I wrapped my hand around him through the fabric of his shorts and started to roughly jerk. His hand tightened in my hair, pulling painfully, and for a second the rhythm of his fingers faltered.

But just for a second, because then Max was back to steadily and quickly pumping three fingers in and out and in, over and over. His thumb tapped a staccato rhythm on my clit, matching the pace of his tongue stroking mine. And me? I was just as quickly and firmly sliding my hand over his thick length, feeling his cock swell and pulse through his shorts as his pre-cum made the silk even more slippery. We were pressed tight together, our bodies slick with sweat and various other fluids.

And then, as Max furiously filled two of my holes and while I just as energetically gripped and jerked him off, I blew apart into pieces for the fourth time. My back arched off of the sofa, my teeth clashed against Max's, and I ripped my mouth from his to do just as he wanted and scream his name while my orgasm seemed to go on forever and ever. My falling over the edge seemed to pull Max along too, because through my own sobbing of Max's name I could feel his hips jerking against my hand and his low, breathy groans filling the space next to my ear. Then with a grunt I felt a warmth flood my hand, and finally, finally we both slowed the frantic movements of our hands.

Breathing hard, Max drew his hands from my pussy and let his soaked fingers rest on my thigh as he pressed me into the couch. Taking advantage of his momentary exhaustion and hoping he was distracted enough, I lazily slipped my hand past the waistband of Max's short and pulled his velvety cock into my palm. It was sticky with his cum, and I gently ran my fingers along him, collecting his cum. I felt the vibrations of Max's groan through his chest, and smiled as I carefully pulled my hand out of his shorts.

"And what are you doing?" Max questioned as he lifted his head from where it was nestled against the crook of my shoulder to turn it to face me. I gazed at him innocently as I brought my cum laden fingers to my mouth, careful to not smear against Max or the sofa. He watched as I licked the cum off of my fingers, his eyes intense and his cock starting to harden against me again.

"What? I'm hungry," was my breathy response. Max let out a low groan and shook his head while mumbling something. Then he was pushing himself off of myself, sliding backwards to stand on the floor. I let out a noise of protest and continued laying on the sofa, half spread with my pussy probably on display along with the rest of me. But to accent my words, my stomach let out a loud growl and Max laughed.

"Come on, let's get you something to eat. There's a kitchen here somewhere." With those words, Max grabbed both of my hands and tugged my limp body up, pulling me onto my very unsteady legs.

"Hmm I guess I am feeling a bit peckish," I admitted, and Max let out another booming laugh.

"Of course you are. Though I don't think you'll be going anywhere on these legs, so it's up to me to carry you," was his chuckled response and reason for sweeping me up into his arms.

"Oooh I'm not complaining," I whispered back as I spread my hand against his chest and pressed my tits closer to him. He grinned ruefully down at me and then started to make his way around the sofa.

I was watching his face, admiring it's handsome lines, so when Max stopped moving I was confused as to why. Until I twisted my head to see Mario standing in front of us. No! It couldn't have already been three hours. My eyes searched the living room wildly, passing over the others still in the room until I found the clock with the bright red numbers.

22:52.

It had barely been an hour, so why was Mario here?

Hmm four orgasms in just 60 minutes...not bad at all. I grinned and Max looked at me bemused.

Mario cleared his throat, pulling our attention back to him, and held out a wireless landline phone. "A call for you Miss Ana."

I took the phone from him confused and raised it to my ear. "Hello?"

"Pace yourself."

"I-what?" My orgasm befuddled brain was having a hard time hearing and understanding, and the person on the other end of the phone made an irritated noise. One that was quite familiar to me. Why was HE calling?

"I said. Pace. Yourself." His tone was irritated with another sharp edge I couldn't quite place. Before I could respond I heard a click, and then static. He hung up.

Incredulous I pulled the phone away from my ear and stared at, sputtering a bit. "Uhmm..okay?!"

I handed the phone back to Mario, who hurried off back to his podium, leaving me confused. Pace yourself? Was he watching me? Keeping track? Of course that thought warmed my body, sending a spike of arousal through me again.

Max jostled me, recapturing my attention. He was looking down at me with a strange half-amused expression. "Who was that?"

I smiled up at him and snuggled closer, "It's a mystery. Now are you going to get me something to eat, or are you just all talk?"

Max growled at me playfully, "Oh you'll definitely be eating your words." This time as he started walking out of the living room, no one stopped us. He did pinch my nipple though.

12