Pleasure Penthouse: Hour 02

Story Info
Dinner, dessert, and initiation.
6.1k words
4.4
15k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The kitchen was through another short hallway, this one dotted with a few doors behind which there were all sorts of erotic noises we could hear. Moans, the sound of flesh hitting flesh, whimpers, and screams. Max's hot body holding me to him and his eyes trailing over my tits was not helping me tamp down on my lust at all.

I gulped as we stepped out into a bright, modern kitchen with steel appliances and smooth marble counters. Max set me down on the island in the middle of the room, his hands and chest sliding against my body as he made sure I was firmly situated. Honestly, my stomach's demands were not on the forefront of my mind. I wanted to satisfy a whole other need....

Max could see what I was thinking, and he chuckled and stepped away. Cool air swirled between us, a startling contrast against my heated body. I pouted a little and Max reached out to trace my bottom lip with his thumb.

"Let's get you something to eat huh? But hold on to whatever you were just thinking," Max said, a wicked tilt to his smile deepening his dimple. I sighed and leaned back onto both my hands, arching my back a little and stretching while showcasing all the reasons Max should return his focus to feeding me something other than food. Again, he knew exactly what I was doing and his eyes promised retribution. He turned to a large fridge set into the wall across from me and pulled it open, rattling through the drawers while pulling out various ingredients.

I sighed again and decided that I might as well lay down, hoping the marble counter would cool me down. It felt wonderfully pleasant against my back and I stretched again, raising my arms above me and wriggling my hips a little. My heels thunked against the cabinets below as my legs were half hanging off the counter. I let out a loud moan, my muscles already aching a bit. I heard footsteps and a shadow passed over me, so I lifted my head up to see what Max was doing.

It wasn't Max. It was Mario. Again. Holding a phone...again.

A zing of irritation burned through me and I got up, holding out my hand for the phone. But Mario shook his head at me, passing the phone to a surprised Max instead. He looked over at me and slowly raised the phone to his ear. Mario turned and left, not waiting for the phone this time. I looked back at Max, who was now standing next to a lit stove that had a pan on it, and with a spatula in one hand and the phone in the other Max looked quite..domestic. Something sizzled in the pan, and he turned back to the stove. His back was tense, his grip white around the phone. Then he lifted something from the pan and set it down on the plate, clicked off the stove and threw down the spatula. I realized with a jolt that Max was angry.

He grabbed the plate and turned towards me, and my mouth dropped open a bit at his expression. There was stark fury etched across the handsome lines of his face. Even when in such a dark mood he was still panty-inceratingly sexy, perhaps even more so. My heart pounded loudly in my chest as Max stalked over to me, his attention still focused on whatever he was so intently listening to. He set the plate down next to me leg and his free hand settled on my thigh as he closed in on me. I reached out and ran one hand up from his belly button to his collarbone. Max's eyes refocused on me and he tightened his grip on my thigh.

"Hold on a minute..no..I just..HOLD ON," he yelled into the phone, then dropped it onto the counter next to me. Max and I just breathed for a few seconds, his hand digging into my skin and my fingers pressed against the pulse on his throat. His expression tightened briefly and then he lunged forward.

Max's mouth collided with mine, lips moving in a furious kiss with one hand clutching my hair and raising me off the counter. I moaned, my hands moving to his shoulders and I pressed closer, not wanting an inch of space between us. My ass was on the edge of the counter now and Max leaned into me, the force of our kiss bending me back a little. I was getting dizzy, from the heat of Max's tongue and also from the lack of air. But I just couldn't pull away.

Good thing Max did. He tore his mouth from me, and I gasped, panting while I tried to catch my breath. His mouth moved down my jaw, to my neck and he bit me. Hard.

"Ah fuck!!" I yelped even as I felt my pussy leak a little. Then I felt Max's hand move from the counter to grip my ass, and next thing I was being lifted up and off the counter so that I was straddling him with my arms wrapped around his neck. Max rocked my hips against his repeatedly, at just the right angle so that I felt his hard length rub the outer folds of my pussy in slowly, over and over through his shorts. I tilted my head back and let out a long moan, aching to be filled.

Max dropped one of his hands from my ass, stopping our humping momentarily until I took charge. This time it was him who moaned. I opened my eyes to look at Max, watching his pupils dilate as our lips hovered centimeters apart. I shoved my hands into his hair, and yanked his head back so I could better leave my mark on Max's neck. He groaned again, and then I felt his free arm move, followed by a sharp rattling sound. I looked to my left to see that Max had pulled open a kitchen drawer. One that was filled with various boxes of condoms.

"Ohh god yes," I moaned and dropped my legs from around Max, moving my hands frantically to his waistline to pull down his shorts, ripping the fabric in my haste. I bit my lip as his cock sprung free, my mouth watering as I watched a thick drop of pre-cum make its way down Max's swollen member. I moved my hand, wanting to catch that salty drop on my fingers, but Max's hand shot out and his fingers closed around my wrist. Before I could even look at him, Max whirled me around so that my legs pressed against the kitchen island. I placed my hands on the counter and spread my fingers, breathless with anticipation. I could feel the heat of Max's body behind me, not quite touching me. I waited, squirming impatiently, but he made no move.

Finally I heard the sound of foil crinkling as Max ripped the condom wrapper open. Then his hands pressed against my hips and I ground back, feeling the tip of his cock rub against the fishnet material on my ass. Max's hands moved again and I half turned in frustration, stopping when I felt his fingers grip the bodysuit and then jerk on it, snapping the netting as he ripped the material away from my crotch.

"Hey- oooohhh," my exclamation was interrupted by a whimper as Max pushed his cock into me in one smooth motion. He was so big...thick...he filled me, stretched me...so deep...god. Max was flush against me now, his fingers digging into my hips so hard I knew that I would have bruises tomorrow. And then he pulled all the way out of me, the tip of his cock pulsing against the entrance to my hole. I could feel my juices dripping, coating the insides of my thighs, my heart pounding in my ears and Max breathing raggedly behind me. Fuck, what was he waiting for?!

As if reading my mind, Max leaned forward to whisper into my ear, "Beg." His hands trailed up from my hips to my breasts, his fingers moving over the nipple clamps I was still wearing.

"MMm..o..oohh...," I was gasping, going crazy at the barely there stimulation of Max's feather like touch on my tits and the light pressure of his cock against my pussy. Just a little more..I pressed my hands into the counter, my arms rigid as my ass ground back seeking more friction.

"I said beg!" Max growled into my ear as he sharply twisted both of my nipples using the clamps. My body jerked as a high pitched whimper ripped from my throat. He continued twisting, and I thrashed crazily, trying to get away or get closer, I don't know. My hands slid against the counter as I stood up on my toes with my back arched and stomach spasming. Max didn't relent, his fingers gripping, pulling, twisting....my nipples were on fire, my legs were trembling and I was barely upright...fuck I couldn't take any more of this. My resolve crumbled and I gave in to Max's demand.

"AHHH GOD! OOH PLEASE! Fuck me! Fuck me pleaseee!!" I screamed out the words, shocked a little at the desperate edge in my voice, the prideful part of my mind aghast at how quickly I had fallen. I was nearly sobbing, writhing with need and desire that sharply contrasted with the throbbing pain radiating from my nipples. Somewhere along the way I had crumpled a bit, falling onto my elbows with my head bowed forward and my hair a dark curtain around my face. I let out a gasp as Max released my tits, the blood rushing back and I wondered whether I had gasped out of relief or in protest. But I had no time to ponder this because suddenly Max pushed into me, and then he was thrusting and moving in earnest. His thighs slapped against my ass while his hands jerked my hips backwards to meet every thrust. My body slid back and forth on the counter as Max pounded into me. and the kitchen island shook with the force of his movements. I couldn't do anything but take it all in, moaning incoherently as Max fucked me and as a deep orgasm built inside of me.

"Nghh...ah..a-ah....ow!" Max's hand had come down hard on my ass, with a loud smack and sting of pain that jerked my head up again. He rubbed my ass cheek in a soothing circle as he slowed his pace, the air charged as Max wound his other hand into my hair, pulling it so that only a few strands were left to tickle my face. I closed my eyes and rolled my hips, savoring the fullness between my legs and the feeling of Max's hand on my body.

But the moment passed, and Max tightened his grip on my hair and wrenched my head back. He dragged my body upwards, pulling me so that my back pressed against his chest while his hand made its way from my ass to my clit. I let out a sharp cry as he started pounding into me again while his fingers swirled around my sensitive nub. I was a mess, my mouth open while I choked on the moans coming from my throat. My lips were slick with my drool and my cheeks coated with tears that had been squeezed out of eyes with the force of our fucking. All this time Max never faltered, thrusting into me again and again, two fingers rubbing against me, and his fingers using my hair to pull my neck aside so he could scrape his teeth against the skin there.

It wasn't enough. It was too much. Up and up I went, waves of bliss rolling through me. My legs were trembling, my body quivering, and my hands were moving everywhere searching for anything to hold on to before I fell. I traced over Max's tensed arm, ghosted my fingers over my still tingling nipples, grabbed onto the ripped fabric on my waist and stretched it even more. My gasps and moans were mixing with the sound of Max groaning against my neck, his hot breath raking across me as his tongue darted out to lick my salty skin. We were both slick with sweat and the juices spread from our fucking. God...it felt so dirty yet so good, like this is how it was always supposed to be. Fuckkkkkkk.

Max twisted my head so that he could press his lips against mine, his tongue matching the strokes of his cock while his mouth swallowed my moans. I bit down on his bottom lip and his hand spasmed on my clit, but his hips kept rocking against me. Max pulled away, letting my moans fill the room again, as his lips trailed over to my ear and his tongue flicked out to trace my earlobe.

"That's it doll...you like this huh? Me....fucking you...all pressed up against you, my cock pushing into...your tight, wet, hot pussy...oh yeahhh Ana...yeah baby..c'mon, cum for me. Cum with me..oh hell yea!" Max grunted into my ear, and I felt his cock swell inside of me as his fingers pinched my clit.

And then I exploded, a wordless scream filling the air, my legs clamping around Max's hand and my knees locking up as my body shook and shook. My mind blanked and I spiraled, tits jiggling and stomach sucking and spasming with my heaving gasps. I couldn't catch my breath, literally choking on my orgasm, could only keep on cumming as Max rode out my orgasm with his own pulsing cock. He growled and let go of my hair, his teeth closing down on my shoulder as his hand wrapped around my waist, holding me to him as his hips slowed their pumping and his cock jerked and throbbed against my pussy walls.

"Fuckkkk yeahhhh," Max spoke my mind as we both collapsed forward, my upper body sticking to the counter and Max's forehead pressed against my back. He breathed against me for a few minutes, then worked his hand out from between us while slowly pulling his cock from my pussy. I let out a soft moan as I felt my pussy contract and gush, dripping even more onto my legs. I heard Max moving around, probably throwing away the condom, and then he was next to me again. He stroked my back, then gently lifted my legs and turned me while he pushed me further onto the counter so that only my feet were hanging off. I was curled up slightly, my ass facing the edge of the counter and my back to Max. I turned my head a little, eyes half closed as I wondered what he was doing. Max pressed a kiss against my shoulder, his eyes bright and much more open than mine.

"I have to go take this call, but I'll be back later...to fill you up again," while he quietly spoke, Max slipped his fingers between my ass cheeks, a single knuckle lightly grazing my tight ring there. I gasped a little, desire pooling again in my stomach at the sensation of his finger and at the wicked promise in Max's eyes. I had forgotten all about the phone, which Max now picked up to press back to his ear. With one final look at me, he turned and started walking out of the kitchen.

"I'm back," he said into the phone. I realized with a jolt that whoever was on the other end had heard us fucking, because it seemed like they had stayed on the line. And yes of course that turned me on. I was half twisted onto my back, my hips still angled so that my ass was facing the stove, and I stretched with my arms above me, one hand bumping into the plate Max had put on the counter. Hmm, guess it was time to eat. I was about to get up when I heard Max's voice again, and I looked over to the entryway of the kitchen where he was still standing.

"You mind warming her up for me girls," he drawled out before stepping into the dark hallway where I lost sight of him. I heard some quiet laughter before two women made their way into the kitchen. I hadn't seen them before, they hadn't been any of the people in the living room earlier. I watched them move towards me, much more alert now because I was curious about what Max had said. Both women were wearing pale pink masks, completely naked, and tall even without heels. One stopped at my feet while the other moved out of my line of sight, stopping somewhere above my head. I heard something rattle above me and started to turn my head, but a hand on my ankle stopped me.

The woman standing at my feet smiled at me, and I relaxed a bit at the friendly look in her eye. She was pretty, with an oval face, pouty lips, and sparkling brown eyes all framed by soft dirty blond hair falling in waves around her. Her tits were much smaller than mine, but still enough to fill up a hand..or mouth. I traced the gentle curve of her waist and then looked back up at her, making eye contact as I started wondering why the room was starting to get heavy with anticipation of....something, I don't know what. She smiled again and started stroking my ankle in circles.

"I'm Sam, and that there behind you is Monica.," she said, still showing off a set of white teeth. I nodded at her, my voice catching a little in my throat.

"I-I'm Ana," I stuttered out, a little nervous. Sam's smile widened, oddly reminding me of a shark, and then looked at Monica, silently conveying something, I heard drawers getting pulled open, clinking metal, and then the fridge opening and closing. I kept my eyes on Sam, unable to look away as I started to breathe faster. I know she noticed from how her eyes lit up while looking at my tits. Then she looked up again as a shadow fell over me. Monica was back.

"You look hungry, and that omelette is untouched. Need some help?" Sam's tone was pleasant with a touch of concern. I opened my mouth to respond and that's when Monica moved, bringing a fork to my mouth along with a bit of the omelette. I turned to look at her for the first time as I slowly closed my lips around the fork, chewing as I observed. Monica had chin length straight bleach-blonde hair, and her eyes were a mischievous green. She wasn't quite smiling, but rather there was a smirk playing at the corners of her mouth. Her breasts were about the same size as Sam's, her nipples flushed pleasantly and just out of reach from my mouth. She cut off another piece of the omelette and stabbed at it, bringing it back to my mouth as I swallowed. She gestured with the fork for me to open up and continued feeding me as Sam's hand wandered further and further up my calves. My gaze flickered between the two women as one slowly fed me and the other watched. What the fuck was going on?

I felt awkward, my body still half twisted while I ate the half-warm omelette on my back. It felt like hours, but was probably only a few minutes, until the omelette was finished and Monica set the fork down. And I wondered...what now? Then Sam patted my ankle and grinned.

"Now it's our turn. On your knees, facing me," she commanded. I was puzzled, but didn't resist. They gave me a strange vibe, not like they were creepy but as if they knew something I didn't. I was curious, and I wanted to find out. I twisted and got up at the waist, then awkwardly brought my legs under me so that I was sitting on my knees with my ass resting against the back of my heels. It was not comfortable. Then Sam put out her hand and Monica handed her a pair of kitchen scissors. I recoiled backwards, flinching into Monica as she grabbed me.

"Don't worry, we're just going to fix up your outfit a bit." This time it was Monica who spoke, reassuring me as Sam leaned forward to snip at the remnants of my body suit. She didn't cut it all away, rather transformed it into a crop top of sorts by cutting away the ripped section and pulling it away from my belly chain. Sam handed the scissors back to Monica who snipped at my back a little and then pulled the cut off netting off of me, so that now I was completely bare below the bottom of my breasts. I unconsciously spread my knees, getting turned on and needing to alleviate the pressure building in me.

Sam noticed and actually laughed. Then she gestured to Monica who crinkled something that sounded like plastic. I stayed quiet, my mouth open a little while I breathed. Sam pulled my hands off of my knees and placed them on the counter's edge, moving me so that I was half leaning towards her. Then she closed the distance between us and kissed me, her lips soft and gently moving against mine, which Max had left bruised and swollen with his kisses. I felt Monica grip my ankles, pulling my legs back so that I was now on all fours, and then her hands were passing over my bare ass. She squeezed and massaged, and pressed her lips against my skin. I felt goosebumps break out across my arms, my chest, and all the way down to my ass as my pussy throbbed once.

I moaned into Sam's mouth and deepened the kiss, my tongue moving to meet hers even while Monica's tongue flicked against my asshole. And all of a sudden I remembered what Max had said to them...warm her up for me girls....and his promise to me with a knuckle pressed against my tight ring. Oh god, now I understood.

Sam pulled away to look at me, and I dropped my head and groaned out loud and as Monica's tongue pushed against the rim of my asshole. My fingers spasmed and I let out another choked moan. Fuck me, Monica really knew how to eat ass. I felt my pussy start to leak again, even though my earlier wetness had barely dried.

12