Plenty For All

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hammertime
hammertime
2,418 Followers

He pushed his horse up beside Prince and before she knew what he was doing he reached around her and lifted her into his saddle with him. There she was, his daughter-in-law setting across his lap naked with nothing hidden from his eyes. Her breasts were pressed against his chest and her brown hair covered cunt exposed to his eyes. His hand went straight to her cunt. With one finger he slid quickly into her slick cunt. He leaned down and kissed her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back. Their tongues playing with each other.

“Be careful,” she said. “I don’t want to get raped by this saddle horn before you have even fucked me.”

Frank knew then that his dream was about to come true. They were back at the stream and he slid off the horse and helped her down. As she slid down her naked body rubbed his until her feet hit the ground. She stayed in his arms while he kissed her. He picked her up and carried her to the blanket. He lowered her down and quickly shed all his clothes. He wanted to be as naked as she was, and he couldn’t wait to feel her hot cunt wrapped around his cock.

When her back hit the blanket she spread her legs and held out her arms to him. There wasn’t any doubt that she was ready for him. She watched as he undressed. When his big cock came into view she said, “hurry I want you in me now. I’ve wanted you a long time.

He move between her legs with his cock positioned just over her steaming cunt. She lifted her knees up and opened wide to give him all the access he need to enter her. “Don’t wait. Put it in. I am more than ready for you.” The head of his cock entered her opening. She was so hot that he could feel the heat of her cunt envelope his whole cock. Without waiting he drove to the depths of her cunt in one stroke. It was almost more than he could stand. After all he hadn’t been with a woman in nearly 2 years. As he bottomed out he began to cum. There was nothing he could do about it but hold her tight and fill her cunt with over 2 years of cum.

She was surprised at how fast he came, but when his cum hit the back of her cunt she climaxed alone with him. She laughed and said, “That sure didn’t take long for either of us.” He apologized to her, “It had been so long and you or so tight and hot that I couldn’t stop.”

“Don’t worry about it. I can tell that you are still hard and I am sure that the next time will last longer.” She was right about him still being hard. His cock didn’t soften any at all. When he caught his breath he started fucking in and out of her cunt slowly. This time he could take his time and enjoy the feel of her cunt wrapped around his large cock. He had fantasized about fucking her but the reality was even better. She was a girl that loved to have her cunt stuffed with cock. Allen did a good job of keeping her happy. Now her father-in-law was filling her even more.

She was riding him on each stroke. Her legs were wrapped around his hips and on each stroke she pulled him in her as far as he could reach. She remembered the many times they had dance together and how his cock felt as it rubbed against her. Now she had him where he could really do some good. She loved the feel of his naked body touching her body from head to toe. She was thankful that he had finally made a move and that Allen knew about it and approved. Now she had someone to take care of her during the week while Allen was gone.

Soon both of them were reaching their peak once again. He drove in to his balls and held it there. His cum shot out the end of his cock and spread to the depths of her womb. She started to cum and was bucking so hard that she almost threw him off. It seem to go on forever before they both calmed down. He said, “That was just as good as I always thought it would be.”

“How long have you thought about doing this with me?”

“Ever since you were a teenager and started having these beautiful breasts. Since we have been living in the same house I have had a constant hard on. How long have you thought you like to sleep with me?”

“Since I was sixteen.” She thought for a minute and decides that she would let him know that she had known about their families swapping. “That was the first time I saw you naked.”

He was shocked, “How did you see me naked?”

“ I saw you and my mother together. I watched as you and her fucked on the couch in the den of our house. I wondered why she would take such a chance of dad finding out about you. I told Allen and we started watching both of you. It didn’t take long before we found out that dad and Allen’s mother were doing the same thing. We thought both of you were slipping around until we saw the four of you together. Allen had been trying to get in my pants for some time. After that we came down here and right here on this spot I lost my virginity the same day.”

Frank didn’t know what to say. He was lying here naked with his daughter-in-law and she was telling him she had known about him and her mother all along. “I loved your mother before I met my wife. We were the first for each other. While I was in service John talked her into going out with him. Pretty soon they were having sex and she got pregnant with you. They were married by the time I returned. I met Jean and fell in love with her. After we were married a couple of years your mother and I found that there was still a lot feelings for each other. We had been slipping around having sex when we could. Some how we found out that John and Jean had been doing the same thing. From that time until their death we pretty much got together whenever we wanted. Sometimes it would be together and sometimes alone. It was that way for all four of us. We had talked about stopping before you kids found out, but none of us wanted to stop. What did you and Allen think when you found out?”

“We thought enough about it to know that we wanted to find out just how to go about it. There weren’t many days that we didn’t get in some practice. We have probably had more sex before we married than since. Only because he is gone so much. He knew that I wanted to fuck you ever since I saw you and he wanted my mother. He told me this weekend that if it happened it happened, and to go for it. If you hadn’t come today I would have come to you this week.”

They made love again on the blanket before cleaning up in the stream. They saddled up and rode back to the barn. They talked to each other about the swapping and Allen giving his consent for them to be together. She told him that he was only the second man to ever be with her, and that no matter how much she had wanted him it would not have happened if Allen had not said it was alright.

Back at the house they spent the rest of the afternoon and night exploring each other’s body. He eat her cunt until she came. She sucked his cock until she swallowed all he had to offer. They made love like honeymooners. There was not any guilt between them. The only one that mattered was Allen and he knew. By the time Allen arrived home Friday afternoon they had fuck in every position imaginable.

Allen didn’t have to be told; when he took one look at them he knew that they had been fucking. They were all going out for dinner and a few drinks the way they did most every Friday night. While they went to their room to dress, Allen could wait no longer. “Tell me what happened.”

She told him everything. How he had rode up to her, how they fucked by the stream, and how they had talked about everything. Allen’s cock was hard as a rock by the time she finished. They went to the bed and had a good fuck as he pictured in his mind his father fucking his wife.

They drove into town for dinner. She rode in the front between the guys. April had dressed for the occasion. She had on a sundress that buttoned down the front. It was all she had on, no bra or panties. If the guys were going to be feeling her up all night she didn’t want anything to be in the way. Sitting in the car between then her dress was up above mid thigh. A little more and they could have seen the brown hair covered pussy. The men didn’t know about the panties but it didn’t take them but just a glance to tell that she didn’t have on a bra. The low cut dress barely covered her nipples and left the tops of her breasts exposed.

Allen was driving and she leaned against Frank. He put his arm across her shoulders and soon let his hand drop down to cover one tit. He played with her nipples all the way to the restaurant. Allen saw what he was doing and he had a hard time keeping the car on the road. His cock was hard from watching his father playing with his wife’s tits. She would glance down and see both men’s cocks standing up tall.

At the restaurant they had to wait a few minutes for a table which gave them time to cool down. All three tried to behave during dinner. They talked about other things and stayed away from what each was really thinking.

After dinner they walked back to the car with her between the two of them. Allen asked, “Where do we want to go now?” Frank said, “I guess the old watering hole will do as good as any.” They both looked at her to make the final decision. “Why don’t we just go home. We can have a drink and put on some music. We can dance without being on a crowed dance floor.” They all quickly agreed. They didn’t know what was going to happen, but home would be a good place to be.

At home Allen mixed a pitcher of drinks while Frank and April loaded the C D player and pushed the furniture back to make room to dance. They each had couple of drinks before they started to dance. The guy’s were waiting on her to make the first move. All three were nervous as to what was about to happen. The drinks made them relax a little.

She stood up and held out her hand to Allen. She usually had the first few dances with him before he sat down and just watched. The music was slow and the lights were down low. She moved into his arms and tight against his body. She could feel that his cock was already hard from the anticipation. As always she let him pull her close so her cunt could feel his cock at her entrance. They danced through a couple of songs before he turned her over to Frank. By that time a couple of the buttons had been unfastened and more of her beautiful breasts was open to view.

Before dancing with Frank she had another drink while the music kept on playing. Setting on the couch between them she took the opportunity to unbutton a couple at the hem of her dress. Finishing her drink she stood and pulled Frank to his feet. At first he was reluctant to hold her close. Always before they had been on a dance floor and Allen couldn’t see everything they did. Here he was sipping his drink and watching them. She solved that problem by moving tighter to him. Soon her cunt was caressing his hard cock through his pants.

Frank leaned down and kissed her. She opened her mouth and welcomed his tongue down her throat. They were hardly moving to the music any more. They were standing in the middle of the room and kissing with Allen watching. His cock had been hard all along but watching his father and wife make it worse.

He stood it as long as he could. He moved behind her and pressed is body tight against her back. He moved with them as they swayed to the music. They didn’t stop their kissing. He pushed his hands between their bodies and cupped her tits in his fingers. He moved his hard cock against her ass.

When they felt his hands between them they broke the kiss and separated. Allen continued to play with her tits while his father watched. Then he moved from her tits to the buttons on her dress. Very slowly he would unbutton each button. Each time a button opened more of her breasts came into view. He opened them until he reached her waist. Then he pulled the dress back from her shoulders to expose her tits to Frank.

April dropped her arms and the dress fell to her waist. She stood before the two men with her tits firm and her nipples hard as rocks. Allen then reached up and cupped them in the palm of his hand. As he squeezed them he offered them to his father. While Allen held them his father begin to suck on first one and then the other. She couldn't stand the pleasure and the erotic effect father and son had on her. She began to cum at once.

April could not believe how it felt to have both men touching her at same time. Her husband was offering her to his father. She had fantasized about something like this but never in her wildness dreams did she think Allen would ever consent to this.

Frank had backed off when he felt Allen moving his hands over her tits. He thought that Allen was going to take over at the time and he would just have to wait. Little did he know how hot watching him kiss April made Allen. When he had offered her tits to him to suck he jumped at opportunity. He and John had taken their wives at the same time before but he never thought his son would include him .As he sucked on one of her tits he reached for the buttons on the dress. Within seconds he had it unbuttoned and it fell around her feet.

She felt Frank reach for the other buttons and she knew that in just a short time she would be naked in front of both of them at the same time. They didn’t know that she didn’t have on any panties. When it fell to the floor Frank’s eyes followed. He was surprised to find that she was naked under the dress. He knew then that she had intended to be fucked by them both that night.

Allen slid his hands down across her naked stomach, drawing a sigh from her as he went. He left her tits to his father while he moved down to her cunt. She was wet from the first cum and when his fingers reached her cunt she came again.

Both men were having a ball exploring her body. They were doing all they could to keep her hot and ready. The music had continued to play as they played with her. Allen said, “dad I think she is ready to dance now.”

Allen turned her loose and Frank pulled her to him. He held her naked body to him while they slow danced. While they were dancing Allen quickly stripped naked. When his clothes were off he tapped Frank on the shoulder and cut in. It was naked body to naked body as they danced, His hard cock now rubbing just above her open cunt.

Frank undressed just as fast as Allen did. When that song ended and the next was about o start he cut in. Allen liked to watch them dance. He sit down on the sofa and stroked his hard cock while his naked father dance with his naked wife. Frank was so hard that he thought he was going to cum. She had moved her cunt back against his cock like she did when they danced. This time there wasn’t any clothes to hinder his cock from touching her cunt. He moved his hands down to cup her ass. He picked her up high enough that when he lowered her, her cunt was centered on his cock. He slid in to his balls as she came down on him. She wrapped her legs around his waist and hung on for dear life. There wasn’t anyway to fuck in and out with her wrapped around him like she was. With his cock buried in her, he carried her to the bedroom.

Allen saw what he was doing and hurried to open the door and turn back the spread. Frank lay her back on the bed without taking his cock from her. Once she was on the bed she relaxed her legs and let him settle in more comfortable. Opening her legs wide she pulled him back down on her. When he was back in and fucking away she looked for Allen and he was standing by the bed with his cock in his hand. She could tell by the look on his face that he was turned on as much as she was.

She motioned for him to come closer. He did and she pulled his cock into her mouth. As Frank fucked her with each stroke she answered him by riding his cock each time he pulled back. She sucked Allen with the same rhythm Frank was using on her. First Allen started cumin, then her, and finally Frank. They all finished about the same time.

The rest of the night one or the other had his cock in her somewhere. Sometimes it was both of them at the same time. April had loved to fuck since she and Allen had played together. How she had the best of both worlds. Two men to take care of her needs and they were the two men she loved the most. She was glad Allen wasn’t the jealous kind.

Allen had to leave early Monday morning. Once again she was left at home with her father-in-law. Only this time she knew what would be happing each spare minute during the week. Frank had his dick in her before the breakfast dishes were even washed. He just pushed them aside and took her there on the kitchen table.

All that week they made love everywhere. Frank even rode naked with her down the valley trail. Afterwards they fucked beside the stream. By the time Allen came home Frank was pretty well fucked out. Allen had her to himself most of the weekend. On Sunday night the three were back in bed together.

April lay between the two sleeping men. Each had gone to sleep after the last sex bout with a tit in his hand. For the first tine since she and Allen had made love the first time she was contented. Now she wanted a child and she wondered how Allen was going to take it when she told him that it didn’t matter to her, which one was the father.

hammertime
hammertime
2,418 Followers
12