Point of View

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was able to adjust easily enough. My body knew just what to so. I was just along for the rise, a reluctant passenger. Colin apparently used the change of position to slow himself down, as I'd been sure he was about ready to explode. Now he seemed to have a new lease of life, and he was demonstrating it on my poor pussy. I'll swear he was trying to wear it out.

Even Colin had to climax at some stage. I knew mine wasn't far off, and I'll admit I was ready for it. I found out when Colin was ready when there was a sharp slap on my bottom and a call of giddy-up. Did he think I was a horse, damn him? I had no choice but to giddy-up as Colin so crudely put it. He was suddenly ramming me as hard and as fast as he could, and his hand was beating time on my bottom, and it was stinging.

I grabbed the pillow, buried my face in it, and screamed into it. At the same time I was shuddering and writhing under Colin, he was gasping and letting loose with his own climax.

Afterwards, Colin just collapsed on his bed, so I took the chance to grab my things and get out. And if that door was locked, it still opened from the inside. I darted into the bathroom for a quick shower, then I was in my pyjamas and in Joan's room and in bed in nothing flat.

As I lay there, I wondered what in hell I should do if Joan asked me to sleep over again. Accept or decline? If I accepted, I knew what would probably happen, but I'll be damned if I knew what my answer should be. Then I knew nothing more until Joan was shaking me and telling me to wake up.

- - -

It wasn't until night that I ran into Tracy again. I heard someone moving around in the small hours, and it was unusual enough for me to go and check it. One never knows. I slipped on my dressing gown and moved quietly to the kitchen.

It was just Tracy, having a drink of water and wearing floppy pyjamas with a Pink Panther theme. Very cute. I leaned against the doorway, looking at her and remembering.

Tracy turned, saw me, and blushed. She edged past me, muttering goodnight, and I followed her as she headed back to Joan's room. Then she hesitated and looked at me. I smiled, touched her arm and indicated my room was just ahead. Tracy walked slowly next to me, down to my room. Reaching it I open the door, gently touched her back while waving with my other hand to indicate she should precede me.

Entering myself, I snibbed the door as I closed it, not wanting anyone to interrupt us. Tracy was standing next to my bed, looking nervous. As I approached her eyes flicked to the door, but I hastened to reassure her.

"It's locked," I told her, smiling.

I looked at her as she stood next to my bed, chewing on her lip, apparently trying to decide if she was doing the right thing. Not wanting her to change her mind and bolt, I decided that I should start some gentle action.

I flicked open the buttons on her pyjama top, taking my time so that she could stop me if she wanted to. Button by button, her top gaped wider and wider, bringing her breasts into view. With the buttons gone, I eased the top over her shoulders and she let it drop down her arms and off, standing there blushing and topless.

"You have beautiful breasts," I told her, reaching out to cup them. "Everything happened so fast this morning that I didn't really have the chance to worship them the way they deserve."

I started slowly, massaging lightly and teasing her nipples with my thumbs, coaxing them to stand proud. Bending over I kissed each breast, sucking gently on the nipples. With one hand cupped behind her back to help hold her steady, I lavished my attention on Tracy's breasts. It wasn't long before she was twisting from side to side under my administrations, firstly offering one breast and then the other.

I could hear Tracy breathing hard, actually gasping at times as I teased her, but thought that I'd better continue with additional action. Kneeling in front of her, I kissed her on the navel, then I hooked my thumbs over the Pink Panther and started drawing her pyjamas down, while my mouth followed them, trailing little butterfly kisses all the way down to her knees. Tracy hastily shook her feet out of the Pink Panther and stood there proudly, knowing how fantastic she looked in that skimpy lace nothing she was almost wearing.

I tweaked the side of her lace panties and lifted an eyebrow, and Tracy giggled. Before I could take them and edge them down, she had shimmied out of them, her breasts bobbing from side to side as she did so.

Now that Tracy was naked and I was kneeling in front of her, what could I do? I just naturally leaned forward a little and kissed her smoothly shaven pubic mound. This was followed by my mouth pressing against her pussy, with my tongue darting and exploring her, while Tracy seemed to shiver and squeak.

Looking up at her, Tracy's eyes were wide, and her hand was clamped over her mouth, which explained why only little squeaks were coming from her. Fortunate, as it would be embarrassing to have the parents knocking on the door.

I finally stopped teasing and stood up, shrugging of my dressing gown as I rose. Tracy's eyes dropped immediately to my erection and she gave a small nod, as though saying to herself, I remember you.

I nodded towards the bed behind her, and Tracy edged back until she could feel it against her legs. She sat and looked up at me expectantly. I bent down and lifted her legs, swinging her around to lie on the bed, moving her legs apart to give me room to move between them.

Settling onto the bed myself, positioning myself between her thighs was the work of a moment. Kneeling there I rubbed her pussy lightly, both with my fingers and my erection, letting Tracy feel it moving against her.

Tracy was practically trembling with eagerness at this stage, but she still found time to ask about the light.

"Are you turning the light off?" she wanted to know, and I shook my head.

"I want to see you," I told her. "I want you to see me."

Tracy came a small smile. I, however, was starting to get ready for some serious action. I eased her lips apart, then a bit more, making room for my cock to enter her. As soon as I did this, Tracy's eyes snapped down to where I was touching her, and I could see her holding her breath.

When I placed the head of my cock between her lips and released them, Tracy resumed breathing with a big sigh, and then pressed urgently up against me, wanting the rest of me in her, now.

I wasn't in a hurry, though. We had hurried in the bathroom. Now we had time and no reason not to take it. I pressed firmly into her, but took my own time sinking in. And all the time I was moving into her, Tracy did not take her eyes away from where I was entering her. I didn't even see her blink.

When I was finally fully inside her, Tracy seemed to sigh again. Her eyes switched back to my face, she gave a wicked little smile, and then she heaved herself hard up against me.

I had to laugh, and then I was pressing back against her, and by mutual agreement we started moving, seeming to find a mutually satisfying rhythm almost from the first stroke.

We took our time, long gentle strokes that let the pleasure slowly accumulate, each thrust seeming just a little bit better than the previous one, and they'd felt damned good right from the word go.

We continued this way for as long as I could hold it together, but too soon I found my climax creeping up on me, while I could feel that Tracy, while in a state of high excitement, wasn't ready to climax yet. A small change of plans was required.

I pulled out of Tracy and she almost exploded in a frenzy.

"Hey, what, don't stop. Put that back," she was saying, gabbling as fast as she could.

I couldn't help but laugh. I flipped her over onto her face. Hands on her hips and lifting, and Tracy slipped quickly into the required position, almost panting in her eagerness for things to resume.

Resume they did. Kneeling behind her, I drove fiercely into her, the brief break pushing my climax back a bit and giving me extra endurance. Which I used to bring Tracy up to speed, hammering her long and hard, letting her know that it was time she got ready for me.

Soon I could feel Tracy tightening around me, and her muffled squeals were getting a frantic edge to them. My own climax was fast approaching, so I gave Tracy a sharp little spank on the bottom, to gee her up. Then I was driving harder than ever, each thrust being accompanied by a sharp little spank, which had her squealing with a mixture of excitement and indignation.

Then I was coming and Tracy was burying her head in my pillow and I could hear her muffled screaming, and her internal muscles were clamped around me as her contraction wracked her and me, and all the world was collapsing around us.

I lay back on the bed next to Tracy, and for a few moments she lay there, snuggling against me. Then she was up, grabbing her pyjamas and slipping out of the room, giggling. I hope my dad wasn't in the hall. He'd have a heart attack, seeing her like that.

I heard the shower come on, and then it was off again. Glancing out the door I saw Tracy slipping back into Joan's room and her bed.

I lay there, wondering how to get Joan to invite her back again.

12