Poker at Joe and Jill's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jill groaned and said, "Oh, that's gotta be Ed! Go for it, big guy! Put it all in. Fuck me, fuck me!"

Ed obliged and shoved his cock deep inside of Jill. Jill did her best not to scream in ecstasy and she had another series of orgasms. Jill stood up and Ed's cock slipped out of her pussy. She pushed Ed down until he was lying on his back on the deck. Then she straddled his cock and sat down on it. She looked at me and Billy and said, "It's triple dicking time, boys. Who wants my mouth? Who wants my ass?"

Billy and I did rock-paper-scissors and I won. "I'll take her ass," I announced. Jill leaned forward and offered up her asshole to me. I squatted down and slipped my dick into it without much effort. Over the past weeks, Jill's ass had been well used and she could take even Ed's cock in there without much effort. I could feel Ed's dick through the walls of her pussy. Ed was holding still, but I started pumping and Jill started groaning. She opened her mouth and Billy stepped in and inserted his cock there. He grasped her head and began mouth fucking her. I grabbed Jill's hips and began bouncing her big ass back and forth on my cock. This also caused her to bounce up and down on Ed's dick.

Jill was literally screaming around Billy's cock. Each of us guys was working on our third ejaculation of the night, so we had a lot of endurance. It took several minutes for me to empty my balls into Jill's rectum. When I pulled out, Billy hustled around and took my place in her ass and I stepped in front of Jill and she cleaned my cock with her mouth and tongue. Billy shot his wad shortly after getting his own dick into her ass. He pulled out and stepped back around to Jill's face and she cleaned him up, too.

Now it was just Jill straddled on Ed's giant cock and she was bouncing up and down. He cupped her titties, but even his big hands couldn't contain all of that breast meat. Ed let out a groan and arched up driving his cock up into Jill as far as it would go. You could tell he was cumming. He was squeezing her tits and she was bouncing like she was riding a wild bull. Eventually they became still and Jill collapsed onto Ed's chest.

I leaned back against the railing and watched as Jill stood up and Ed's softening cock fell out of her pussy and splatted against his stomach. Jill dropped to her knees beside him, lowered her lips to his sloppy cock and began licking it clean.

That's when I noticed Joe wasn't lying down anymore. He was sitting up hunched over staring blankly at his wife as she sucked the last of our goo off of Ed's big cock. 'Shit!' I thought and then I noticed that he was holding Ed's Beretta. I threw myself backwards over the porch railing and managed to land on my feet and took off running naked into the woods.

I heard the first gunshot. I just kept running.


12