Poker Game

Story Info
A couple of players take a love break.
1.8k words
4.18
22.8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,528 Followers

There was a monthly poker game in Joe's basement/man-den on the first Friday of every month. There was a relentless cadre of four players with a number of casuals who'd drop in at various times. The wives and girlfriends of the four base players would often drop in to visit Marie, Joe's wife, and have their own girl's night in, watching DVDs and gossiping.

Michael, one of the steady four, had once asked Brenda, his current girlfriend, if she wanted to take part in the game. They were equal opportunity players, willing to take anyone money. Brenda hadn't said no. She'd said, "Hell no. Do I look like a fool? I've watched one of your games, remember." Michael, being a fine and intelligent man, had said nothing, just accepting her decision. Brenda became a semi-regular at the girl's night in.

This particular Friday Brenda had come along, not having anything better to do. It turned out that she and Marie were the only two women there and they got together for a chat and some TV while the men played. It turned out that one of the base players was missing, having been admitted to hospital with appendicitis, but two of the casual players had turned up, giving the boys a table of five.

There was only so much sparkling vampire that they could watch in one sitting the girls found. After a couple of hours they adjourned to the kitchen for some coffee.

"The boys are awfully quiet tonight," remarked Brenda, nodding towards the basement door. "The last time I was here you could hear them carrying on all night."

"Sound-proofing," said Marie with satisfaction. "I've been at Joe for a while about it and he finally got around to putting some in. Works a treat, doesn't it."

They continued chatting while they had their coffee until Marie finally rose to put the mugs on the sink. While she was doing that the basement door opened and the two casual players emerged.

"Peter, Alan," Marie said, nodding to them. "Had enough?"

"What do you feed those animals?" asked Alan with a good natured grumble. "It's like playing with a room full of sharks and feeling like we're the bait."

"You can't complain," laughed Peter. "You're at least breaking even. I've just about lost my entire stake."

"Possibly because you don't have a poker face," pointed out Alan. "Geez, if you were a dog your tail would be wagging every time you got a good hand, you make it so obvious."

"Just setting the stage to make a killing when we go back," said Peter. "We're just taking a ten minute break to get some fresh air and a little love from someone who cares."

"Yeah?" asked Marie. "And who would that be?"

"You of course, darling," said Peter, moving closer to her.

To Brenda's astonishment Peter reached out, lifted Marie's dress and pulled down her panties. Marie gave a squawk and slapped at his hands but that didn't prevent her panties from going down.

"Stop it, Peter," snapped Marie. "Don't be so silly."

Brenda found it hard to credit what was going on. Not only was Peter ignoring Marie's command to lay off, he'd unzipped and seemed determined to use his cock for little bit of love. What Brenda found even harder to understand was why Marie didn't seem to be resisting. Sure, she was protesting and pushing at Peter, but she wasn't resisting with enough vigour to discourage an infant. Peter already had her leaning back against the kitchen bench, his knee forcing her legs apart with suspicious ease.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Brenda demanded, rising to her feet to help Marie. "You can't do that."

"Hey, what do you think you're doing?" she demanded once again, this time towards Alan, who'd stepped up behind her and latched onto her yoga pants, now being very busy pulling them down. "You can't do that."

"Just relax and enjoy the show," Alan murmured. "Don't worry. Nothing will happen to you apart from a little touching. Just stay still and watch Marie and Peter in action."

Even while talking to her he was leaning against her, forcing her to lean forward over the table. At the same time his hand slid down across her bottom and between her legs, starting to gently rub against her.

"There, you see, this doesn't hurt at all," Alan continued, "so just relax a little."

Not having much choice Brenda didn't actively resist. This didn't mean she relaxed, but at least she wasn't fighting. Neither was Marie from what she could see and she could see a lot. Marie and Peter were at a slight angle to her and she could see Peter's cock sticking out, probing at Marie's pussy.

Even as she watched she saw Peter make the connection he desired, his cock starting to sink in to Marie, who was softly swearing at him but not trying to prevent him.

"You're a tart," Brenda thought, feeling freshly shocked. "You're enjoying this. That's why you're not putting up more of a fight."

She found herself moving restlessly, agitated by the feel of Alan's hand making free with her mound, rubbing and teasing, and further agitated by the sight of Peter driving firmly into Marie. Maybe she should scream. The thought crossed her mind, to be dismissed as the memory of sound-proofing arose. Damn it, you're on your own with this, Marie.

She heard Peter make a grunting sound as he finally slapped fully home in Marie. He glanced over at her, smiled, and winked. Then for some reason he gave her a decided nod.

The reason for the wink and the nod became abundantly clear in no time at all. Alan adjusted the way he was stroking her and she found that his cock was loose and pressing against her, pushing past her lips and into her even as the realisation dawned.

"You said touch only," she half-shrieked at him, trying to pull away from his intruding weapon but finding herself stuck between him and the table.

"This is touching," Alan said smugly. "I can assure you that I can most certainly feel you."

"You know what I meant," she said through gritted teeth, getting even angrier when he laughed.

"I know, I know." He pressed a little harder and she gasped as he slid deeper. "Touching was all I intended to do but then I thought, two of us, two of you, and I'm sure you wouldn't want Marie to be left to handle both of us. It seemed only fair to share the load, so to speak."

"Both of you?" she queried, flicking a glance over at Marie who seemed to be bearing up amazingly well under Peter's determined assault. Peter's cock seemed to be plunging home with wild abandon, being met by Marie's upthrust hips, hips that were moving with just as much abandon. "You have the gall to suggest that you were both going to assault Marie? What am I, a convenient substitute?"

"No, I think I'd rather call you the preferred option. Now if you don't mind. . ."

His voice trailed off as he thrust a lot harder, this time sinking in fully. Holding himself firmly against her he pushed his hands up inside her top, dislodging her bra to give his hands freedom to roam, a freedom they took full advantage of.

"I think we're ready now," he said softly. "I do hope you like it hard and vigorous."

Like she was going to have any say in the matter, thought Brenda. The next moment she almost screamed as Alan pulled back and then drove back into her, hard and vigorously as advised. That was just the start of it. As far as Brenda was concerned he might have been operating a jack-hammer the way he came charging in. He was no sooner slapping home and he would be withdrawing, eager to thrust in yet again. And again and again. Out of sheer self-defence she was lifting her hips and pushing back hard to meet him, feeling him fill her with every lunge.

Hard and vigorous did not mean quickly spent was the next thing she learnt. Alan seemed quite happy to keep going. He seemed so happy with what he was doing she almost expected him to start whistling. If he did she had no doubt it would be some stirring quick-step march. She gasped and groaned and did her best to keep up with him.

Peter, she idly noticed, had finished paying his respects to Marie, and they were now both regarding her with amusement. Let them smile. There was nothing she could do about it, all her efforts going on keeping Alan happy. God forbid that he thought she wasn't paying him proper attention. He might get annoyed and really fuck her.

At least, he was doing enough work to get her aroused, she observed. With the amount of exertion he was putting in right then she couldn't help but get worked up. Even setting her vibrator to max wouldn't provide this much action. She was gasping now. It was too much work. Whoever his regular partner was must have been in peak physical condition, but she certainly wasn't. She needed to visit the gym more.

Climaxing came as a wonderful relief to her, especially when Alan gave a grunt and had his own little climax. She leaned against the table, breathing hard, not sure if she had the energy to move. Alan had withdrawn and it seemed Peter had gone with him.

"What the fuck?" she said slowly, turning to look at Marie.

"Those two have been here fairly regularly the last few months," Marie told her. "It sure as hell shocked me the first time they pulled that little stunt. I couldn't believe they'd do such a thing."

"I still can't believe it," protested Brenda. "I mean, what the fuck?"

"I know exactly what you mean. I didn't really think they'd do it tonight, what with you being here as well, but it worked out all right. You took care of Alan with no problems."

"No problems? The bastard almost killed me. I have never been fucked like that before in my whole life."

"He is rather energetic, isn't he? Tell you what, turn up to the game again next month and I can almost guarantee that you'll get a return bout. Interested? You'll have a month to get into better condition."

Interested? Was she kidding? Brenda wasn't sure what she wanted to say.

"You're kidding, right? Why haven't you complained?"

"Um, I was going to, but after the first time I was so furious that I went on a diet and started going to the gym just to make sure I could handle them if it ever happened again. I've lost ten pound and I'm a lot fitter so I can't really complain about that, now can I?"

Ashson
Ashson
8,528 Followers