Poker Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't be like that, baby," cooed Zoe, rubbing Will's chest. "Let's go into the living room and let these guys play poker."

"Zoe, you gotta admit, it's pretty weird to fool around with a wife while the husband is sitting right there. I just want to make sure Ed's cool with me touching your ta-tas."

"You already did that plenty in the car," she giggled, looking up at him with big doe eyes. I groaned at the look of admiration on her face.

"I want to hear it from his own mouth," said Will, looking over at me and arching his eyebrows.

"Don't be a dick," muttered Carl, irritably.

Zoe looked over at me with chagrin but said nothing. "No, Carl, he's right," I forcing a sigh. "Will, I told Zoe that you two could fool around a little," I said tightly.

"Yeah? So I can touch her boobs like this then?" he asked, reaching over and bolding grabbing one of my wife's nice round breasts in the palm of his hand. "Like this?" I watched with a dry mouth as he kneaded my wife's boob in his hand while Zoe watching my reaction guiltily.

"Uh, yeah," I said, struggling to breath while my blood pounded in my ear. "If she's ok with it."

"I like it," breathed Zoe, tilting her head back to nuzzle and kiss Will's neck.

"How about if I pinch her nipple?" he asked haughtily, locating my wife's areola and tweaking it with his thumb and forefinger until it grew stiff and erect. My wife moaned softly and started licking Will's neck while he wagged his eyebrows at me and fingered her nipple.

My blood was boiling at this point, but my dick started to swell at the sight of this guy pinching my wife's tit in front of me. I looked around the table and all my friends were watching Will work my wife's boob with fascination.

"Let's go in the living room, baby," urged my wife, pulling his hand away from her boob and holding it in her own. "You are making me too hot."

"Yeah, I am getting hot too, feel this," he said, taking her hand and putting it forcefully onto the big bulge in his pleated dockers.

"Oh, boy," she gasped gripping his shaft through his pants. "Are you happy to see me or what?" she tittered.

"Ahh, ok, now," I said, holding up my hands.

"Honey, you said I could," pleaded Zoe. "His thing is really, really hard," she exclaimed with a strange innocence as she gripped the head of his dong in one hand and pinched down along the shaft with the other, making him grunt with satisfaction. "And it's big too."

"Ok, but," I complained weakly. "It's hard to watch."

"I like watching," blurted Ben, surprising everyone. He had to pull his glasses off and wipe the fog from them so he could see.

"Oh yeah, nerdy guy?" he asked smugly. "Watch this dance I taught Zoe tonight. It's a black dance called the grind."

"Oh, I don't think Ed would like that," she said, looking at me with trepidation.

"Come on," demanded Will, spinning my wife around easily and pushing her forward so that she was bent over at the waist. My pals and I got a nice view of her swinging cleavage as Will positioned himself behind my wife and started grinding his crotch against her rear.

"Omigod, I can really feel it," she gasped. "I like that, it's pushing against my hoo-ha."

"Ok, ok, no dry humping," I said, my palms slick and my cock stiff from watching this rude prick dry hump my wife in front of me and my friends.

"I think she likes it though," complained Will, giving my wife a few more thrusts before stopping.

"I do like it, Will," she said. "I like it a lot. It's making me wet."

"Ok, honey, ok," I said, holding up my hands. "Too much information."

"Sorry, baby," she said, standing upright. "But I'm super drunk and stoned and super horny right now."

"Hey before we go make out in the living room, why don't you, you know, go take your dress off?" asked Will, gripping his jock with both hands. "Can she do that, Ed? Is that allowed?"

"I mean, we hadn't discussed that," I stammered.

"It should be allowed," chimed in Ben. "You never specified that she couldn't."

"Listen to Ben," laughed my wife, clapping her hands together drunkenly. "He's dying to see me naked."

"Well, not naked, you still have your panties on I assume," corrected Ben awkwardly.

"I want to see you naked," said Arnold frankly. "That would be super hot."

"I have to agree," muttered Carl.

"You guys are supposed to be on my side here," I complained.

"I think you are overruled, honey," said Zoe. She came over and gave me a sloppy smooch on the cheek, then clumsily pulled her dress up and off over her head. She tossed it aside and stood there topless, in just her panties and stockings while we all gazed at her amazing tits, swinging freely. Her ears were bright red with lust but she covered her stiff pink nipples modestly with her hands, while Will grabbed her around the waist and dragged her off to the living room without another word. He picked up my wife and tossed her onto the couch, making her cackle with laughter. I watched in sick horror as he climbed on top of her and buried his face in her chest.

"Uh, you guys," I called lamely.

"Play nice, play nice," laughed my wife, pushing Will away. "Now let's just kiss nicely, ok?"

Will obliged, sliding off Zoe and sitting next to her. They wrapped their arms around each other and were kissing each other on the mouth passionately within moments.

"Oh, man, watching Zoe make out topless with that big prick is given me a massive hardon," breathed Arnold.

"I hate to admit it, but me too," said Carl.

"Would it be bad form if I unzipped and started jerking off while I watched?" asked Ben politely.

We all laughed, looking at Ben in amazement.

"Ben, I can't believe you," I said, shaking my head. "You want to spank your monkey watching my wife fool around on the couch?"

"Look at him, he's got his hands all over her bare chest," hissed Arnold, gripping his crotch under the table.

I turned to watch as Will and Zoe kissed passionately, tongues flicking between open mouths. Just as Arnold said, Will's hands roved freely over my wife's bare chest, weighing her hefty boobs in his hand one moment and pinching her pink nipples the next. For her part, Zoe tugged insistently on the bulge in Will's pants. I could hear her whimpering in passion as they made out and my innards were tied in knots of jealousy. But I felt like jerking off too, and my penis stood stiffly at attention.

"Honey, I'm just going to, uh," Zoe said, pulling her mouth away from Will's for a second so she could unzip his fly. I watched in shock as she extracted his huge phallus from his trousers. "Oh my god, what a beautiful penis," she gasped, staring at Will's cock as she fingered it's red bulbous head and thick, veiny shaft.

"Didn't I have a rule against this?" I asked, turning to Ben in desperation.

"I don't know, Ed, I don't remember," muttered Ben, his arm flailing up and down as he jerked himself off under the table.

"Fuck it, if Ben's jerking off, so am I," said Arnold, as he unzipped and commenced to masturbating.

"Omigod, are you guys actually jerking off in there?" called Zoe with delight as she stroked Will's exposed penis. "That's so freaky! Is Ed jerking it too?"

"Not yet," I admitted.

"Well, I'll give you something to jerk it over. Stand up, Will, let me get these pants off you," coaxed my wife, and Will eagerly obliged, standing up so that my wife could yank his pleated dockers down around his ankles. "Here turn so Ed can see," she said, sitting on the couch with Will's huge swollen prick just an inch from her face.

"Honey, look how big Will's balls are," she giggled lustily, grabbing Will's nuts and weighing them in her hand. "He's got a real pair of stones, just like I thought."

"Ok, yeah, that's nice," I said impatiently.

"Here, watch while Will dangles them in my eyes," she said. Then Will and Zoe laughed uproariously while she bent down, her bare boobs brushing his thighs as he plopped his nutsack into her eye sockets.

"So rude, I love it," muttered Arnold, licking his lips as he choked his chicken.

"Oh, yeah, now suck those bad boys," urged Will.

"Do you mind, Ed?" called my wife. But before I could answer, she opened her mouth and slurped one of his sizable cojones halfway into her mouth.

"Oh fuck," I groaned, sweating profusely as I finally unzipped my fly and started tugging my compelling hardon.

"Yeah, you like how your wife sucks my balls, there Ed?" called Will triumphantly. He produced his phone from his shirt pocket and snapped a few pictures of my wife as she posed for him, gazing up at him in adulation with one of his nuts hanging half out of her mouth. "The guys at work are gonna love these," he boasted.

"Oh my god, it's so big, I can't fit it all in my mouth," gushed my horny wife, as he snapped some pictures of her vigorously jerking on his cock. "But if you show these pictures to the guys at work, I will kill you," she said cheerfully.

"It's ok, if I blow him, isn't honey?" she asked me sweetly as she yanked Will's meat. "I mean, we are all having fun, now, right?"

"Yeah, I mean, do what you want at this point," I agreed, feeling a chill wash through my chest as I jerked my dick under the table. I looked around the table and realized that all four of us were pulling our puds watching my wife get it on with this big dick and I felt like a dirty pervert for a second. But then I heard my wife humming with pleasure and I forgot all about judging our perversion as I watched my wife hungrily sucking on Will's fat cock. Her head bobbed up and down as she blew him.

"You like that, Ed?" he crowed in exultation. "You like how Zoe sucks my cock and balls? She can't get enough of that big old dick in her mouth, man!" He gave a hearty guffaw at my expense, but I just frowned and kept beating my meat while I watched my wife drop submissively to her knees before him, topless and boobs swaying, as she ran her tongue up and down his engorged shaft.

"I think I'm in love with your penis," she groaned as he held his phone above her.

"This is gonna be an awesome video," he said excitedly. "But hold off, I'm gonna cum if you keep doing that."

"Don't cum, I need you to fuck me," pleaded Zoe, gripping his thighs and looking up at him beseechingly.

"Yeah, that's right," he said smugly. "You heard that, Ed?"

"I heard it, but, Zoe, come on," I said, trying to push my boner back into my pants. "You guys were just going to fool around, right?" I said. "I mean, already, the blowjob and getting topless was going a little too far. I am trying to be cool about this, but penetration is over the line."

Zoe jumped to her feet and ran over to me, her boobs bouncing in all directions as she approached.

"The bouncing," croaked Ben and he crumpled up and shivered and I assumed he was ejaculating into the bottom of my dining room table.

"You better clean that up," commented Carl.

"Honey, please," said Zoe, throwing herself onto my lap so that my stiff cock poked up between her stocking clad thighs. "Oooh, look at how hard you are," she cooed, pinching the head of my cock. "See, you are into this. Don't make me stop now. Feel how wet my pussy is," she said, taking my hand and putting it down the front of her panties. "I know this is rough for you, but I need Will's dick inside me. He's so big and manly, he's making me crazy. I need for him to fuck the shit out of me right now."

"Yeah, Ed, I'm gonna need you to let me fuck your wife now," said Will, imitating the boss from Office Space. He walked into the dining room with his stiff dong swinging back and forth. He came right up to us and slapped my wife in the cheek with his dick while she sat on my lap, fingering the head of my own dick between her thighs. She turned her head casually and he pushed the head of his dick right into her mouth and I had a close up view of my wife giving her lover an enthusiastic blowjob while she tugged my knob.

"Jesus, alright, alright," I said, sliding her off my lap hastily.

"Who wants to shoot the video?" asked Will dropping his phone on the table as he scooped up my pliant wife in his arms. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kicked her legs prettily, as he carried her off to the bedroom to fuck her.

"I'll do it," offered Arnold excitedly, snatching up the phone and chasing after Will and my wildly snickering wife.

"Are you really OK with this, Ed?" asked Carl, holding one hand over his dick to hide it as he stood.

"Yeah, as sick as it seems, I guess I am going to go in there and jerk off watching this guy fuck the shit out of my wife on our own bed," I admitted sheepishly.

"This is soo fucking hot," raved Arnold, over his shoulder.

By the time I made to our bedroom, Will had already tossed Zoe onto our bed and pulled her panties off. He plunged his face between her legs, locking her twat in his mouth to eat her out for a few minutes, but she couldn't take much of that and squirmed away.

"Enough, enough," she pleaded. "I'm already too wet, I just need that dick now." She looked over at me apologetically as she spread her legs for him and my heart skipped a beat.

Arnold leaned in to get a nice shot of my wife's pale inner thighs and dripping snatch. She reached down and spread her labia for Will, her arms corralling her big boobs together and making them jut skyward. Will pushed Arnold aside and climbed up on top of my wife, stroking his big hard cock as he hovered above her, looking down at her body as she offered herself to him.

"I'm taking ownership of your wife, now, Ed," he said gleefully. "That ok?"

"Own me," she begged, holding her pink twat open for him.

"Ed?" he asked. "I am waiting for your approval."

"Yes, take her," I grunted, dick in hand, jerking off as I watched Will sink down onto my wife and plunge his fat cock into her eager pussy.

"Yeah, yeah," she moaned, affirming her pleasure as Will sank his shaft into her.

"Nice," muttered Carl, who had taken up a position in a chair along the way and sat masturbating with his pants down as he watched.

Arnold was holding the phone with one hand and jerking himself with the other and he actually started dribbling cum onto the edge of our bed just as Will started pumping himself in and out of my wife. Arnold let his sticky penis drop from his hand, but continued capturing the coitus on video, walking around the bed to get the best shot.

Will's big dark body covered my wife's small, pale form and his ass was pumping up and down insistently as he drilled her. My wife gripped Will's ass cheeks, pulling him into her, her head thrown back in ecstasy. She was moaning and urging him on with inarticulate affirmations while he rhythmically violated her on the bed where she and I had slept together for all these years.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, I like it, I like it, fuck me," she murmured, legs spread as wide as she could to grant him full access to herself.

"That's it, that's it, I'm cumming," she cried out as his forceful fucking increased to a fever pitch, making the bedsprings creak manically.

"Ok, I'm going to empty my load inside," croaked Will and after a few more vicious thrusts, he arched his back, driving himself as deep inside her as he could while he filled my wife's womb with what I assumed would be a voluminous emission. His climax complete, he climbed gruffly off of my wife, and headed off to the bathroom to wash up.

"Wait, where are you going?" cried my wife plaintively, reaching a thin arm out to him. "Willy, I think I love you!" she called.

"Jesus, honey," I complained, near climax myself.

"Well, you know, I love his penis anyway," she said with embarrassment. "Hey didn't you cum yet? Come here, then," She lay limp, sweaty and naked from being fucked once already, her hair plastered to her forehead, but she rolled to the edge of the bed and and grabbed my dick in a friendly and familiar way. "Did you like hearing me moan with pleasure while Will sank his big ole meat into me?" she asked, looking up at me impishly as she dispassionately worked my dick like a washerwoman, her sweaty tits swinging back and forth.

"Bitch," I gasped, her filthy talk bringing me to orgasm. I spurted blast after blast of hot cum all over her tits while she laughed with pleasure.

"Attaboy," she said encouragingly as I coated her chest in glistening semen.

"Oh fuck, this is so weird," I said, pulling away and pacing back and forth.

"Um, yeah, can I add to the weirdness?" asked Carl, tentatively, coming over to offer his exposed penis to my wife.

"For real, Carl?" exclaimed my exhausted wife. "What do you want me to do with this? My arms are getting tired." But she reached out and tickled Carl's nuts anyway and apparently that's all he needed because I watched in horror as my old buddy jerked his dick until he shot a nice sloppy glob of jism right into my wife's eyes.

"Wow, that's awesome," commented Arnold, leaning in close to capture the cumshot on video.

"Jesus, Carl," she complained, wiping the cum from her eyes. "What the hell? I've got like three men's semen on me now."

"Four, actually," corrected Arnold. "I think you are sitting in the spot where I came earlier."

Zoe stood up unsteadily and turned her rump toward us, touching the wet smear of cum on her ass cheeks gingerly. Arnold studiously captured the scene for posterity.

"Oh my God, you are right," she said with mild disgust.

"You are a cum slut," I offered gamely, noticing that I somehow didn't feel that upset by the fact that two of my pals were looking my naked, cum slathered wife up and down with interest.

Zoe noticed too. "Wow, you boys are getting an eyeful," she complained good naturedly. Pulling a cover off the bed to wrap herself in.

Will came back into the room, fully dressed with his hair freshly slicked back.

"Ok, folks, well it's time to go," he said, chest thrust out proudly. "Ed, thanks for letting me use your wife for sex. Zoe, thank you for revealing what a filthy whore you are, I look forward to besmirching your honor many more times in the future. Arny, thanks for capturing the video, I will post that online tomorrow," Will snatched his phone away from Arnold deftly. "Bye, now!"

"No, Will, you can't post that online, I will be mortified," cried Zoe, jumping up to try to chase after Will, but hampered by the cover wrapped around her.

"Ahh, you will get used to it. Lots of women have sex tapes out there," he laughed as he scuttled toward the door. "In fact, once the guys at work see it, the worst that will happen is that you will get asked out on a lot more dates."

With that he was gone, slamming the door behind him.

Zoe looked at me with a crooked smile, Carl's cum still dripping from her eyebrow. "Well, that went better than expected," she squeaked awkwardly.

I thought I would be more upset when Will posted the video of Zoe getting fucked online and texted me the photos of her with his nuts in her mouth, but actually, I enjoyed jerking off to them. As predicted, there was a minor scandal at the office, but she braved it out and she accepted dates from several other guys at work, including her boss. Sometimes she would bring them home for me to watch alone, but I had to admit it was more fun when she brought dates home on poker night. Sometimes she would even let one of my pals slip it in her from behind or suck them off if she was drunk and stoned enough. Carl got back together with his ex-wife Linda, and when Linda came over to join in, poker nights got a lot more interesting. Overall, I don't regret the turn our life has taken, though I still get a pang of jealousy when my wife begs one of her other lovers not to leave after sex and tells them she loves them. But I just blow it off, it's nothing to get divorced over.

12