Poker Night Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night wore on, and the bets escalated to exorbitant amounts. Daniel somehow noticed that his luck began to wane, and the charm of Rebecca's kisses offered little solace for a brief moment. Somewhat confused, he still focused on the chart which showed him well ahead. As the pots grew, his chip stack dwindled, ultimately vanishing before his disbelieving eyes.

His brain couldn't comprehend how he was winning so much but his chips were almost all gone.

"Look at all those hands, you've won," Rebecca would whisper whenever she noticed him pondering his chips, "You're dominating."

She'd usually squeeze his cock through his pants tgen, which prevented any more negative thoughts from entering his head.

The final hand arrived, the culmination of a series of missteps and distractions, and Rebecca informed him that it would likely be the biggest pot, with lots of the pretty chips on the line.

His eyes widened with both eagerness and anticipation, not realizing that he'd already been milked out of $20,000.

Sensing his apprehension, Rebecca slid her hand into his pajamas and loosely gripped his firm cock. He pulled back, staring at her, but she just smiled. She pulled her hand out of his pants and made a show out of kissing each finger and then licking her palm.

Daniel watched lustfully.

Then as the cards were being dealt she returned her hand to his cock and began stroking.

"Do you sense the excitement?" She whispered in his ear.

"God yes," he exclaimed.

He looked at his cards, and he didn't think he had anything.

"I should fold, right," he asked Rebecca, who shrugged her shoulders.

He tried to play his cards but couldn't concentrate at all. Not that it mattered. Everyone in the room knew he was too drunk, too naive and had too poor of an understanding of the game to have a chance.

And that doesn't even take into account that as the others took hits to improve their hands, he passed as he was more than happy to let Rebecca kiss him while stroking his cock.

"Let's go all in and bluff," she suggested as moved into his lap.

Her hand freed his cock from his pajamas and, and he lost any remaining thoughts about the game as she lowered herself onto him and let it slide in.

She began slowly rising and lowering which of course was driving him towards orgasm.

"Girls," she announced to the others, "Since it's the last hand, why not come kiss Daniel 'Good night' since he'll be going back upstairs soon."

The girls came over and took turns kissing him. They alternated between sweet, gentle kisses on his forehead to playful licks on his nipples. All while Rebecca slowly glided up and down.

When she thought he'd had enough, she leaned back to confirm and asked, "All in?" to which he readily agreed.

As he eventually turned over his cards, Rebecca quickened her pumping and Daniel's face was somehow reflecting both the agony of his dwindling hopes of a poker win and the ecstasy of sex as he began to explode into Rebecca.

The once jubilant atmosphere in the room had transformed into an eerie silence as the others appeared to be trying to focus on the cards and not the scene next to them.

As the last player revealed his hand, Daniel's heart sank. The cards offered no salvation, leaving him with a crushing defeat. The weight of his losses crashed upon him like a tidal wave, drowning him in remorse and regret. While at the same time he had competing thoughts that this had been the greatest night of his life.

Rebecca, having achieved her objective, smiled victoriously. Her kisses and strokes had served their purpose, diverting Daniel's attention from the grim reality of his dwindling fortunes. She had played the game skillfully, exploiting his infatuation to secure her triumph.

Disheartened and financially depleted, Daniel took his phone from Rebecca after she transferred the last $5000 and left the table with a valuable lesson etched into his soul. He realized that he had somehow fallen for the fleeting charms of an enchantress who called him "Daddy."

And while a $25,000 loss would consume most players' thoughts, the money was barely even on his mind as his thoughts were focused on the fact that he had just had sex with his stepdaughter and the ramifications if his wife ever learned about that.

Yet, at the same time, he knew he'd want to do it again if ever given the chance.

As he was pretty intoxicated and mentally drained, Rebecca had to help him back upstairs to his room and tucked him in with a final kiss.

She cheerfully thanked him, "Thank you for a great night, Daddy."

And then she leaned close to his ear and whispered. "Let's do it again sometime."

Daniel smiled as he quickly fell asleep.

Rebecca joined her laughing friends in the basement.

"Damn girl, you didn't tell us you were going to fuck him," one of them stated.

"That was insurance," she explained, "While it's unlikely that he'd say something to my mom about this, it's possible. He'd need to come clean about the bonus, but he may think $25,000 is worth that."

"But there is NO WAY," she added emphatically, "That he'll ever bring up the night he had sex with her daughter."

The others understood and quietly digested her comments before one of them broke the silence and smiled as she shouted, "Cancun, here we come!"

12