Polar Love

Story Info
A romantic polar bear journey.
1.1k words
3.36
40.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dirtyjoe69
dirtyjoe69
971 Followers

The frozen air sucked out my breath as I pushed forward, knowing I had to make it. The journey was hard but necessary. As I tramped over the cold tundra I had one thing on my mind, my mother's teachings still there in the deep recesses, I had to find my girl.

I am Annigan, or my nick name "the express", named after the moon because that is when my mother gave birth to me. I don't recall that time at all but my mother seemed very proud. She would show me off to the other she polar bears, telling them how I would be a great bear someday. I guess not unlike any other mother out there. My nickname came from my friend; he called me that because I always seemed to be in a hurry to get somewhere. My pal's name was Malina; we had been friends since we were cubs. His name meant "the sun"; I just called him Sunny on account of his almost always happy disposition. He liked nothing better than to ham it up for all those humans taking pictures when they came out to the tundra on their big machines. He was such a comedian, he relished in the spotlight. I always thought it might be better for him if he were to be captured by the humans and taken so he could star in one of those picture show thingies the migrant birds always talk about. Oh those birds, so many journeys and so many stories.

They told us about flying over places where they have a big screen and how pictures would dance on the screen. All the cars would line up and park in front to watch these dances. They liked to tease the people in the car while they would watch, their favorite thing being to splash down a wet crap on the windshields. I would laugh every time they told their stories. They told us many types of animals would be on that big screen, and the people would cheer and cry for them. I think Malina would be perfect for that job.

I kept my march through the blizzard, man I hated this time of year. The only good thing about this particular winter was when it ended I would finally marry my sweetheart. She was such a beautiful she polar bear, her fur all snowy white, whiter than any other she polar in the world. He eyes dark as the cold sea of the spring, which is where she got her name, Sedna. She was a sight to behold. I had to just make it through this winter so we could be bonded and have our own little cubs. But the journey through the winter appeared harder this year. The winds held an anger like the human poacher, killing everything in sight. I never did understand humans, why would they kill just for sport. I know of no other animal that does that. When we kill, we do it for food. Humans kill for too many reasons to mention.

All this talk about killing has suddenly made me realize I needed to get myself some food. I tramped my way sniffing the air, hoping to find a scent of something to eat. The cold chilled my senses but I finally managed to catch a whiff. I knew that smell, my tummy rumbled at the recognition. Oh yummy, dead seal. I start to run to the smell, not wanting any other predator to get there before me. My luck is incredible, this one is a fatty. I see it lying in the snow, dead from winter's clutches. Oh well their misfortune is my cache. I feast on the seal, its blubber makes me belch as I finish. Mmmmm mmmm, so fulfilling, I really needed that. Fueled by the food, I travel on, not much further to go either.

Two days have passed I was lucky enough to gulp down another dead seal. For being such a hard winter it sure has been kind to me. As the, night forever continues, the Aurora Borealis light my way. The dancing lights would normally hold my gaze, the purples and greens waltzing across the horizon, but in my excitement I fail to notice anything but the path they have shone for me. As I continue my journey I can smell the spring, it will soon be here and that makes me travel faster. The spring will be so sweet. Sedna and I will finally get to rub fur to fur. The thought leaves me a little worried though. Many questions pass through my mind. What if my tool is not big enough for her? What if I don't satisfy her enough? What if I don't last long enough? The thoughts haunt me, but then I calm and remember what my Pop's always told me. "Son if you sniff a she bear's butt long enough, when they start to pant, you will have no worries!" I would have to keep that in mind for Sedna and mine's first meeting. Even if I thought sniffing butt was a little weird to begin with I would do anything to make her happy.

Time can not go fast enough as all the hills and crests look alike, I want to be home now! I stick my nose up one more time to get my bearings and my heart races. I can smell her, now I know I am close, her beautiful smell has me running over the crest. Like an over enthusiastic child I lose my footing and start rolling down the frozen hill, landing right on my butt, right in front of my sweet Sedna. I was so embarrassed; I felt my fur turn bright red for an instant. She didn't care though; she looked lovingly at me with her dark sea eyes. We got acquainted again as I told her of my journeys. She listened in awe, I was so proud to have this gorgeous bride by my side.

All the other polar bears gathered round as our parents did there silent talk, working out the details of the union. Then the roars became loud and the group accepted our unification. Sedna and I quickly took off to an isolated spot, the same spot where we played as cubs. I inhaled her smells and soon put my nose to her butt. She really liked this and started moaning out loud. I kept my nose there while she started to shake, when she completed her shake she looked over her shoulder and told me to take her and give her cubs. I did not hesitate and climbed on her, my front paws buried in her shoulders. My tool slid easily into its proper spot, feeling so wonderful and warm to me. I pushed my fur into her fur and we both whimpered in unison as I felt my stuff go deep into her place.

We looked at each other with deep love in our eyes and prepared for our cubs. Two bears could not love each other more.

dirtyjoe69
dirtyjoe69
971 Followers