Police Training Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liam comes in with the biscuits. He turns and hugs me. "Sorry sis. We acted like cavemen."

"Thanks. Sorry I punched you. I didn't know how bad it was until I saw the blood on my knuckles"

"Don't be sorry. It was an impressive punch. But if anyone asks you where you got your right hook from, tell them it was me, OK." I laugh and promise to give him all the credit. The rest of the family comes in and apologizes in turn before the meal is served. We all sit together as one big clan again, and discuss our Halloween plans as we dig into Sunday dinner.

It's too cold to sit outside this weekend. So I'm sitting at the kitchen table after the dishes are done. Mom's putting everything away as I enjoy a gooey chewy brownie. My grampa and Rogan come in and join me. I knew Rogan would catch up with me sooner or later, but it's grampa I'm worried about. I have no idea what he's thinking right now.

Luckily, I don't have to wait long. "Baby, I'm sorry. We were the ones who pressured you into doing the auction. It was wrong of us to blame you for going through with a commitment you made just because we didn't like who won the bidding. We should have listened when you told us you weren't interested, but instead we kept pushing until we got what we wanted. I'm also proud of you. You were the one hurt the most, but you're also the one who handled the situation the best. We kinda, well, we failed miserably. I'm sorry for what you had to go through."

"Thanks grampa. That means a lot." I get a short hug. Short because he tries to steal my last bite of brownie. Don't mess with a girl and her brownie! Rogan lets us fight it out and laughs along with us, but I know what he's here for. Time to get my A-game out for this interview.

As expected he asks multiple, detailed questions. He even tries using interrogation techniques on me. When he starts going back and revisiting things randomly to throw me off balance, I accuse him of treating me like a suspect. He apologizes, and we continue on. The whole family packs themselves in the kitchen, listening. After two long hours he's finally satisfied.

Now it's my turn to speak to everyone. "It hurt that you didn't respect my decision not to participate. That you thought you knew what I wanted better than I did. It humiliated me when you started bidding, knowing you couldn't win. He's got millions lying around; what were you thinking? Standing up there I felt ashamed for how my family was behaving. It hurt when you didn't trust my knowledge, judgment, and training to keep myself safe. You stalked me, and harassed us every chance you got. It made the evening more stressful than it already was. I'm U.S. Army and NYPD and a Byrne. You didn't think I could handle myself. It makes it seem like you don't think I'm competent, or strong, or an adult. And that hurts the most. I'm supposed to trust my family, but they don't show me any in return. You disappointed me. When I actually needed my family the most, they failed me. How am I supposed to trust you from here on? I'll forgive you, because you're my family and I love you. But I won't forget. You'll have to earn that trust back. That's all I needed to say."

We hug each other and everyone is saying their goodbyes when my mom asks me if I can stay longer. We wait as the house empties. My mom and dad are there watching over everyone. My oldest brother, Aiden couldn't make it tonight, but Malachi, Donal, Liam and the youngest, Finn are all there. We sit and have along family chat. No accusations. No apologies, just everyone getting their feelings and thoughts out there. With a clan like this, letting things fester is never a good option. Sunday dinners are for bonding and sorting out family disturbances. And that's what we do.

When I finally get home, I feel exhausted, but a lot calmer. I had a good Sunday. Now I just have to make it through the next week. I check my phone and still no message.

Tuesday is Halloween, and luckily I get the morning shift. The day goes by smoothly enough. I get home by 4PM. Some of the girls and I are going out for a quick Halloween party. I'm out of the shower, dressed and finishing up my make-up when the phone beeps from the kitchen. They're not here already, are they? I go see what their up to.

It's an unknown number. All it says is:

[Wednesday, Nov. 8th. 3PM. Belle Island Park, Boston MA 02128. I'll be at the end of the parking lot in a Mercedes ML63 AMG. I need you again. WGF.]

My heart stops, and I have to read it again. And again. He did it. Oh god. Am I going to go through with this? I'm doing a mental inventory of my wardrobe already, so part of me is definitely answering that question with a yes. WGF? What the hell is that? My hands are shaking as I read it again. One week. One week I have to wait. Fuck. I need to masturbate. I jump when the phone rings, almost dropping it. It's Candi.

"You ready chickie? We're on the way. Corbin will be there. I've been talking you up to him. He seems interested."

"Uhh. Uumm Yeah, OK. I'm almost ready."

"You OK?"

"Yeah, I was concentrating on something else when you called. I'm good. I'll be ready in a few."

"OK chickie, see ya at the bottom."

"Sounds good. Bye." I hang up and stare at the phone again. I reread the text. Date-good. Time-good. It even gives me a little extra time to get there. Location – I don't know where Belle Island Park is, but it shouldn't be hard to look up. That should be fine. Mercedes-I think that's the new SUV; correction, expensive-ass SUV. That should be good. 'I need you."- good. Oh god. Four days with him. Him! Take a deep breath, you can do this. 'WGF'-what does that mean? Oh, Jesus Christ! He signed it Wicked Great Fuck! That ass.

Shit. Do I respond? I would have to, right? Can I do this? Oh shit. Ummm. Don't sound desperate. Or needy. Uugh I hate it when I sound like a teenager. OK. Here goes my first attempt at a response:

[Sounds good. WGF? See U then. P.S. You should see what I'm wearing for Halloween. It's spectacular!]

I read it before sending. And again. Hhmm. 'Sounds good' is kinda lame. OK second attempt.

[Happy Halloween. That's do-able. I'll see you then. WGF-You're still an ass. ;-) P.S. You should see what I'm wearing for Halloween. It's spectacular!]

I read that one again. It seems better. OK, click send before you over think it. Done. Whew. Time to finish dressing. I save the number as W.G.F. and head back into the bathroom to finish up.

The night goes by in a blur. Candi and Tami pick me up, we meet up with the girls, Corbin seems nice, and would have had a very good chance at a date if I wasn't so distracted by my phone and the secret promise it held. The whole week is like this. I try to convince myself I can do this, against all odds and all rational thoughts. I want to relive that night. I want Nikolai Kerchenko under me, over me, and behind me. I'm going to fuck his brains out. Screw everyone else, no pun intended. This is mine, and mine alone.

Chapter 3 will be submitted next Sunday. I hope you enjoyed, and don't forget to feed the authors. Click a STAR or even better, send an e-mail.