Policewomen Ep. 03: Kelly's Failure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His cock was so glorious; entering her, stretching her, slowly impaling her to its hilt. He gently laid her down on his bed, guiding it into her, softly grunting, realizing just how tight she was. "I'm going to go easy, alright? You're really tight," Ulysses calmly reassured her.

When his bulbous cockhead entered all the way, she nearly came right then. Slowly going in and out, kissing along her neck, sending tingles down her spine, he squeezed his powerful glutes, pumping himself just a bit farther. Gripping his back with her long red, painted nails, she moaned out in ecstasy; an orgasm overtaking her, causing her eyes to roll in the back of her head and her vagina to spasm.

When she was done shaking, the hard working, single mom was rolled over on top of this black Adonis. "You can control the depth now," he told her, supporting her breasts with his hand. Kelly did just that, slowly moving her hips up and down on his wonderful sex rod, while resting her hands on his abs. When her second orgasm washed over her, she was hooked, addicted, and nothing else in the world mattered.

The next few hours were a total blur of thrusts, moans, bounces, and orgasms all over his magnificent cock. When Ulysses was finally ready to cum, Kelly's mouth was waiting for his load, watering in anticipation for his semen to coat her tongue. She swallowed it down, sucking every last drop out of him. It was so delicious.

***

Ulysses put his car in park in the empty restaurant parking lot. It was 3am and it had long since closed. Kelly had been slurping and sucking all over his cock since they left his apartment 30 minutes ago. She felt so sexy sucking on it. She motioned for him to crawl into the back seat of his SUV. She followed him, undoing the top of her dress, letting her tits plop out on Ulysses' lap, encasing his cock in their meaty softness, she resumed sucking his dick. Using her breasts to heighten his orgasm, he came again in her mouth, groaning as he threw his head back on the seat.

"Mmmm, so good, so very good," he complimented Kelly, running his fingers through her hair while she sucked out the last bit of semen from his cock.

"I agree," Kelly exclaimed, sitting up, wiping a bit of sperm from her lip. She started to chuckle, reaching over to grab the weakening cock by its base.

"What are you laughing at?" Ulysses asked.

"Kristen said this would happen – sex I mean," She explained.

"It usually does," Ulysses replied.

Kelly sat up and put her dress back in order, and then gave Ulysses a kiss on the lips.

They said their goodbyes on that humid night. Kelly smiled on the way home. Upon arriving, she stripped naked, went to bed, running her hands all over her body. She grabbed her phone, texting Kristen a brief message to let her know how the date went.

"I love black cock," was all the text said. Kelly smiled, rolled over and went to sleep.

The next two weekends Kelly failed to keep her promise to her son. She was at Ulysses' having sex. The second weekend, Kristen joined in. The two blondes were lying on their backs, watching Ulysses switch from one to the other, fucking two women all night. It was incredible.

Just as the sun was rising, Kelly looked out Ulysses' apartment balcony. "I'm ready," she said out loud.

"For Fat Rob?" Kristen startled her from behind. Kelly thought she was asleep.

"Yes," Kelly smiled. Kristen kissed her slowly, lovingly, taking her by the hand, dragging her to the shower. Ulysses was waiting for them. The two women made out for a moment before kissing their way down Ulysses' body, going to their knees to service his cock together one last time.

Chapter 5

Wayne was wasting away. He was in a warehouse, tied up against a back wall, beaten, bloody, and starving. He was provided enough water to keep him alive.

"Do you know how many millions you cost me? All those clubs I had to close in Florida?" Fat Rob stood in front of him. Wayne didn't reply.

"No one will come for you. You have no family, no friends, nothing. Sure the partners at the law firm might have issued a missing persons report, that is, IF they cared – I know that Don guy must have," Fat Rob chuckled.

He punched Wayne in the jaw, "Piece of shit."

Fat Rob adjusted his suit again, straightening the tie, and left Wayne there to continue rotting.

***

"You sure you don't want to come back to my hotel, baby?" Kelly was asked by a man she met at the club a couple hours earlier. They chatted, they drank, they danced, and finally in the men's restroom, they fucked.

"I can't," Kelly said, straightening another dress she borrowed from Kristen. She wanted to though. She wanted to go back to the black man's hotel and ride and suck his cock all night. Kelly was dripping wet on the dance floor, another broken promise to hang out with Nate was forgotten after seeing the hugely muscular Ronnie approach her.

"Your husband will never know. Unless I keep stretching out that pussy of yours, he'll feel a difference then," he said.

Kelly nodded, looking to Kristen's ring. "Ronnie, I'm sorry. I need to stay here. There's someone I need to meet. But thank you."

"I understand," Ronnie nodded, his arm around the woman he just fucked in the restroom. He kissed her goodbye, and left her alone in the club.

"Ok, that was fun. It took the edge off. But I need to focus; I need to find Fat Rob. This is his newest club, he'd better show up," Kelly thought, looking around. There were so many black men there. Kelly felt 100% at ease. The reason being – every single woman there was white.

She sipped her drink, looking over the crowded dance floor, seeing dark skin mixing with light skin. All were blondes, brunettes, and redheads, dancing and grinding against black men. "Wow," she mouthed.

Kelly looked around, not seeing anyone that resembled the pictures the lead detective showed her. She was looking for a tall and extremely wide black male wearing a nice suit.

"Maybe he's not here tonight," she thought.

She felt a tap on her shoulder. Kelly turned around seeing a younger black male, college age, smiling at her. "Hey," he said.

She knew what he wanted and since she wasn't seeing anyone that fit Fat Rob's description, she followed the young guy to the dance floor.

Kelly was surrounded by sex, some of it simulated, some of it real. She saw one or two women performing oral sex on their dance partners. She saw one woman, being taken from behind, her dress pulled up, making out with her friend, who was also getting fucked on the dance floor.

"Mmmm," Kelly moaned, "this is crazy."

She grabbed the younger guy, kissing him hard, feeling the erection in his pants. "I'm supposed to meet someone here, but he's not showing."

"Yeah? Want to go back to my dorm room?" he asked.

"Absolutely," Kelly replied, squeezing his cock through his pants. She took his hand and followed him out.

Just before they left the club, Kelly thinking her night was ruined by not finding Fat Rob, saw a man sitting at a booth. He was very wide and broad in his shoulders. There were two women sitting next to him, a younger redhead and an older blonde. She looked to be in her late 30s, maybe a couple years older than Kelly. The redhead looked college age – if that much.

The blonde nodded to the redhead. The redhead smiled, leaning down into the large man's lap. The blonde kissed him while red hair bobbed up and down in his lap. Kelly stopped, looking in his direction. "That's him."

"Aww come on," the young guy said. "I'm ready to go."

"Sorry, I have to talk to him. Maybe another time," Kelly left the poor guy standing.

"Hi. Hello!" Kelly said, interrupting Fat Rob and the two women.

"Hello," he replied, looking her up and down. "How can I help you?" he asked, the two women not paying any attention to Kelly, still focusing on Fat Rob.

Kelly used her left hand to move blonde locks behind her ear, making sure Fat Rob saw the ring she was wearing. "Well I just moved to the Atlanta area and I'm looking for a job. My, um, husband works as a surgeon," Kelly lied.

"And you want something to do to cure the boredom while he's working," Fat Rob finished her sentence.

"Well I just thought that perhaps I could," Kelly said.

"Do a little bit of bartending or something to interact with people and someone pointed me out and told you to talk to me about a job," Fat Rob smiled.

"Yes!" Kelly blurted out, relieved that she didn't have to lie as much, Fat Rob filled in the blanks for her.

"What's your name?"

"Kelly."

"Well Miss Kelly, let's have a little interview back in my office. Shall we?"

***

"Ahhh yess!! Yess!" Kelly screamed, Fat Rob behind her, bending her over his desk, slapping her ass. This was so much easier than Kelly expected.

"You like that? Huh?" Fat Rob asked.

"Yes!" Kelly cried.

"Your husband is working late, and his little pretty wife is going to be a bartender at a black club," he grinned.

"Yes!"

"You got kids?

"Yes!"

"Boy or girl?"

"Ah fuck! A son!" Kelly screamed, gripping his desk hard, while he slammed into her.

"Mmm, good. His momma is going to be working a lot of late nights," Fat Rob grunted. "This is a good pussy, ugh, real good."

"So big, and, ah!" Kelly cried out again. "Is, is that why that call you Fat Rob?" she asked in between hard thrusts.

He grabbed her hair, pulling her back against him, licking at her neck and ear, "It is." He slammed her back down on the desk and continued fucking her brains out.

"Get that cum," Fat Rob said, pulling out, jacking his cock toward her. "There we go. That's your payment. This is how I'll pay you for your pussy and a few hours of bartending. My cum."

Kelly wrapped her mouth around the tip, her mouth sore from the stretching. Fat Rob erupted in her mouth, her eyes rolling back. "Yes, yes, so good," she thought, her mouth filling with semen. "Mmmm I love it. I love it!"

"You're hired. You'll do just fine here. Let me know if you need or want birth control. You're gonna be swimming in cum," Fat Rob explained as Kelly licked and sucked his cock clean.

"Sorry Nate," she told herself, standing, pulling her dress down. "Mommy has work to do."

She went home with Fat Rob that evening, admiring his luxury apartment on the top floor of a tall building. The redhead and blonde joined them. Kelly learned the blonde was named Torrie. The younger redhead was a 19 year old named Leanna.

As they took turns riding Fat Rob's cock all night, Kelly and Torrie were slightly marveled by Leanna's black cock handling skills. They smiled, giggled, waiting their turns.

Kelly and Torrie stood nude in Fat Rob's kitchen, the sounds of Leanna going berserk on Fat Rob's cock in the background.

"You're going to love working for Fat Rob," Torrie said. "You'll forget about your husband in no time," she added.

Kelly nodded, briefly thinking about her younger years, when she actually was married. It didn't end well. She smiled and Torrie hugged her.

"You have a great body too," Torrie said. She reached downward grabbing Kelly's butt, "this is quite nice. He and his clients and associates will love it."

Chapter 6

A week went by. Every night was spent at Fat Rob's having sex. Torrie was there, sometimes Leanna, and sometimes just Kelly and Fat Rob.

On Friday night, Kelly exited the shower, after dying her hair a bright platinum blonde. She slapped her own ass, shaking her hips from side-to-side. "I'm getting some black dick tonight!" she sung.

She dried her hair, parading around her room, naked, picking out another dress – this one is one Torrie bought her on a shopping trip.

"Mom?" Nate called out to her, arriving home from school.

"In here!"

"I was just wondering if – " he said, walking down the hall toward her closed door.

"I'm naked," Kelly said, examining a dress, not caring if he barged in. She's never felt so sexual before.

"Oh sorry," Nate said, standing outside her door. "I was just wondering if we were doing anything tonight."

"Oh shoot! I forgot!" Kelly quickly grabbed a towel, loosely throwing it on her body, not bothering to tie it in the back. She opened the door, pulling her son in for a hug.

"I'm so sorry! My work is changing up some, I have to work at nights," she said, still holding him.

"Your hair," Nate said.

"Mmhmm, it's lighter. Anyway, I need to get ready. I promise we'll spend time together as soon as work calms down," she ended the hug, smiled and backed away from Nate. When she turned around the towel fell, revealing her nude body.

Nate's eyes widened, as the door closed.

***

A couple weeks later, Kelly watched Torrie strip at another of Fat Rob's clubs. She was bartending and making great tips. That was due in part to all the black cock she sucked while on the job. Fat Rob commended her later in the evening by fucking her extra hard.

There were so many women that came and went. Fat Rob's penthouse apartment was constantly occupied. White women, some Latina, all visited and stayed with Fat Rob. There were orgies and group sessions. Kelly and Torrie loved being passed from one black guy to another on those nights.

Kelly invited Kristen over to Fat Rob's sometimes too. Those were wild nights. Torrie would snuggle against Fat Rob. The two of them watching Kelly and Kristen eat each other's pussies in a 69 position.

"I'm kinda bummed," Torrie admitted later that night, while Kristen was fucking Fat Rob in his bedroom.

"Why? What's wrong?" Kelly said.

"I thought you and I might, you know. We're good friends right?" Torrie asked.

Kelly grabbed Torrie's face, kissing her hard. "We are," Kelly kissed her again, guiding her to Fat Rob's room, falling on his bed, while Kristen bounced up and down on him. They rolled around, rolling on the floor, moaning in to each other's mouth.

"I just thought," Kelly said, in between kisses, "she could come over, then it happened."

"It's ok," Torrie said, wrapping her legs around Kelly. "Promise me, you'll be my partner if a black man is busy. We'll take care of each other."

The two women rolled around more, hungrily kissing everywhere. Since a black man, Fat Rob, was busy, their legs locked, pussies met and they scissored until Fat Rob filled Kristen's pussy with cum.

The next morning, Kristen left, Kelly thought about their night. "This is insane. This is crazy. Nate, I gotta make it up to him."

She didn't. Weeks passed, Kelly was gone. She was tending bar, having sex with Fat Rob's clients, associates, or Fat Rob himself. She was a prostitute for him. She knew it was wrong, she knew she had to report it to detectives, but she never did. She lied to her superiors, telling them she was still trying to obtain more information.

Fat Rob would mock her imaginary husband. He'd ask if his cock was small, if he missed his wife. Fat Rob would also mock Nate. "Mommy is very bad. Mommy is a black cock queen. Get that cum!" he'd tease.

She rarely saw poor Nate. Guilt was buried with the semen of black men – daily.

Kelly and Torrie became very close. On nights that Kelly stayed over, she and Torrie would always sneak out when the black men in the apartment were asleep. They would kiss, talk, and touch each other. Kelly learned Torrie left her husband and son to join Fat Rob. Torrie admitted the guilt was too much sometimes, but she couldn't get enough of Fat Rob and his crew.

Kelly wanted to tell Torrie she was an undercover police officer, that she wasn't really married, and that she missed her son Nate. But she kept quiet. She couldn't risk her cover being blown just yet.

They held hands, kissing softly in the elevator back up to Fat Rob's. They entered his apartment, naked bodies of black men and white women were everywhere. Kelly and Torrie found the couch, held each other tightly, kissed goodnight, and went to sleep in each other's arms.

***

"How bad is it?" Fat Rob asked one of his business analysts. The analyst shook his head, eyes lowered.

"Get out," Fat Rob told the white women in the room. The room filled with sounds of zippers zipping up and women from underneath the large table, standing, walking, their high heels clicking on the floor.

When Fat Rob saw they were gone, he spoke up. "Keep as many clubs open for as long as possible. Start recruiting more prostitutes, raise prices. Don't just go after the high class black men as clients either. There's a college filled with black students. If those boys aren't fucking their professors or classmates, then they can come to one of my clubs and find someone. Start working the women harder; push them harder than ever, stretch them out more if you need to. I want all of my white women in my clubs all night. Get the ones that aren't stripping up on stage. I want them sucking and fucking black dick all night! Decrease their shares too. I want more money to counter the Florida loses."

"Yes sir. You got it," was the consensus from his men.

"One more thing. Visit Wayne. Break his fingers with a hammer – all of them. Report back to me when it's done," Fat Rob added.

Fat Rob watched them leave the board room. "I gotta get away for a while."

***

In November Fat Rob informed Kelly and Torrie that he was taking them on a trip – a nice resort in the Bahamas.

"Are you sure?" Trina said on the phone. "I don't mind him staying here, but is he ok with that?"

"Yes, it'll be great. He and Richie can hang out too," Kelly answered, referring to Trina's son, her nephew. "I'll be gone two weeks."

Kelly continued packing her luggage. "Please?"

"Ok, that's fine. We'll watch him," Trina said. They ended their call. Trina climbed off the bed, naked, and approached her son.

"We're going to have a visitor for a couple weeks – your cousin. We should probably put on clothes, huh?" Trina hugged her naked son.

"Heh, yeah. Don't want them knowing about us just yet," Richie replied, kissing his secret lover.

Wayne was still alive – barely. "Think you can make it to New Year's?" Fat Rob asked him.

Wayne sneered at him, not answering.

"It'll all be better on New Year's Eve," Fat Rob kneed a tie-up Wayne in the crotch. "By the way, happy Thanksgiving," Fat Rob said, this time punching Wayne in the nuts.

***

Kelly was in heaven. Torrie was putting her hair in corn rows, Fat Rob was lounging on the beach, watching the two women. He smiled, seeing them hold hands, walking along the shore, when Torrie was done with Kelly's hair. He was rock hard, watching them in the beautiful, clear water, kissing.

They rarely slept, every night, all night, the two women were cumming over and over again on Fat Rob's black fuck pole.

Their last night in the Bahamas, a sweaty, exhausted Kelly, collapsed on to the bed. Fat Rob was behind her, dripping his own sweat on to her.

Torrie wasn't there. An employee of the resort interrupted their three-way earlier in the evening. Fat Rob ordered Torrie to take the employee out on a nice evening as a way to apologize for their loudness. She happily agreed.

While Torrie was at the apartment of the Bahamian employee, having a good old fashion gang bang with five of his friends, their Bahamian accents, reminding her slightly of Jamaicans, Kelly was getting special treatment from Fat Rob.

"Ugh!" she cried, her sweaty ass high in the air, Fat Rob sliding his cock into it. "So big!"

"Mmhmm, take it baby," he said, running his hands over this white woman's sweaty, slick back. "That's it. Just like that," Fat Rob guided it in further.

"Your husband thinks you're visiting family, doesn't he," Fat Rob stated.

"Yes!"

"He has no idea his wife is here with a black man, getting taken in the ass."

"Ah! He doesn't," Kelly said a half-truth. She wasn't married, but the man she was married to, now in prison, had no idea where his ex-wife was.