Policewomen Ep. 04: Kelly's Return

Story Info
She seeks to destroy Fat Rob's criminal empire from within.
12.3k words
4.68
25.3k
37

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/29/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tw_holt
tw_holt
1,583 Followers

Author's note: This is Kelly's second story. Her first (episode 3) is interracial. She goes undercover, fails on several levels, and becomes involved in a world of prostitution and other crimes. The worst is that she neglected her son, Nate, and subjected him to this world. I've used Fat Rob in quite a few stories. He's charming, flirtatious, and a criminal. Kelly and Nate are essentially held hostage in his building. The incest takes quite a while to get to. This story is mainly about Kelly becoming a siren of sabotage and mending her relationship with her son in the process. Violence is involved. It also features cameos from Kelly's sister, Trina (from parts 1 and 2).

Introduction

Trina handed Julie a glass of sweet tea then took a seat next to Richie, her son. Julie was sitting on the couch across from Trina and Riche with her son, Ray.

The two women recently met, Julie having found Trina, contacted her, and traveled to Trina's North Carolina home.

It was a difficult day for Trina. She learned this woman was her half-sister. They shared the same father, a man who abandoned Trina when she was very young.

What made things more unusual was that Julie invited Trina and Richie to live with her in Charleston, South Carolina. Julie informed them of her huge, new home, their father built for them.

Trina didn't understand, questioning why there, why move in with this woman. They were silent for several minutes, enjoying their tea. Trina noted their similar hair color and type, same eye color too. Julie's words, "it's a special place, a special neighborhood," echoed in Trina's mind while sitting awkwardly.

"How," Trina spoke up. "How is it special? What makes this home special? Why do you want us to move there?"

"I want you to move there based on a hunch I have about you. We're related, the same father, I feel like we love the same things," Julie cryptically answered.

"What do you mean?"

Julie smiled, stood in the middle of the living room, eyes on Trina and removed her top. She unhooked her bra, unbuttoned and unzipped her shorts, sliding them down with her thong. Completely nude, she turned to her son, Ray, straddled him, kissing him passionately. Trina watched with shock Ray's hands cup his mother's ass.

Julie ended the kiss, looking over her shoulder to Trina, "We love our sons."

Trina nodded, her hand squeezing Richie's thigh. "Yes," she whispered her heart racing.

"Good," Julie said, getting off Ray, walking to Richie. She went to her knees and unzipped the shocked 21-year-old's pants, fishing for and pulling out his cock, sucking it to full strength.

"He's all ready for you," Julie winked; Trina went to her knees, grabbing the erect pole by the base. "We'd be very busy at my home. Are you up for it?"

Trina was removing her top as she slobbered all over Richie's cock, "Mmhmm."

"Wonderful," Julie made her way back to Ray, going to her knees. "What about Kelly?"

Trina stopped sucking Richie's dick, looked to his face, sadness overcoming her. It had been several months since she last spoke to her sister.

Chapter 1

Kelly stood in front of a burning building, her face expressionless, watching it crumble down. Some of the other girls were crying. Fat Rob was furious, cursing, making calls. The fire department would be there soon.

Her long, blonde locks blew in the wind on the cool summer night. She felt her rage changing, refocusing into something else, something she could use.

The image of one of Fat Rob's associates pushing down, and then kicking her son, Nate, a week earlier was burned into her retinas. She decided to use that fire that grew inside her and burn one of Fat Rob's clubs to the ground.

He had no idea it was her.

Several of Fat Rob's girls, including Kelly, all tracked via ankle bracelets they were ordered to wear, were in attendance that night. He had them sell sexual favors to the customers, while Fat Rob worked in the back office, selling women to bigger, out of town clients. He was struggling financially and was selling some of the women who lived in his tower.

A customer bought time with Kelly. She led him to a private room in the back, told him to wait, she'd be back. She returned a moment later with a hammer she found in an unlocked utility closet down the hall. She snuck past Fat Rob's office, seeing him on the phone, and made her way back to the customer.

Hitting him in the head in from behind, she saw him toppled over, catching him was the best she could do to prevent any other injury. Kelly dragged the man down the hall, moving quickly to the back door, and pulled him out of the building.

In her purse she had matches and nail polish. Back at the utility closet, moving as fast as possible to avoid getting caught, she took out the nail polish and poured it on the wall, spreading and smearing it around as best she could with paper towels.

She looked around in the closet, finding a container of turpentine. She emptied it on the floor, the walls, and the hallway.

Kelly stepped outside the closet, lit a match, ignited the entire match book, threw it in the closet and left the door cracked. She headed into the main area of the club. Her roommate, Torrie was giving someone a lap dance. Kelly grabbed her and pulled her outside, hoping this would work.

Moments later everyone was pouring out of the club, including Fat Rob.

"Just wait. This is nothing," Kelly thought, watching Fat Rob frantically make calls, fire truck sirens getting louder.

****

That night, at Fat Rob's building in her and Torrie's apartment, Kelly argued with her son again.

"If they lay a hand on me again," Nate was fuming. No one was allowed to leave Fat Rob's building, including any non-employees, like Nate, without permission. He was angry, rebellious that he was brought to this building in his senior year of high school.

Since Fat Rob's finances were crumbling, due to all his clubs in Florida being shut down, and lack of attendance at the remaining open one, he put a tight grip on everyone. All his employees lived in his tower. The women had their own apartments.

Fat Rob allowed Kelly to bring her son here, since she was moving in. He loved the fact a son would see his mother in this light, as a slut, a prostitute.

It wasn't supposed to be like this. Kelly was undercover, getting closer to Fat Rob, learning what she could. But she became addicted to the lifestyle, stripping, dancing, and sex. When Fat Rob asked her to move in, she foolishly agreed, taking her son with her.

Nate hated it there. He hated Fat Rob's men, and he hated Fat Rob. The only time he spoke with his mother was when he got angry enough to.

Kelly tried to calm him down, "Nate, please."

"No! I can't leave! You have to wear that bracelet! Why would you bring us here! What's wrong with you?" Nate yelled, storming off.

****

Late summer arrived. Nate was in his room, his mother quietly entering. She sat next to him on the bed and tossed the ankle bracelet on the mattress next to him.

"They're cheap," she explained. "Nothing like what I used to put on kids for house arrest," she added referring to her days as a police officer.

"So you can leave?" Nate asked; his back to his mother.

"Yes, but I can't yet."

"Why not?" he turned around revealing a black eye and busted lip. Kelly fought tears of sadness and rage.

"I have to do something. I have to do something about this place, about what I've done," she placed her hand on his. "I have to be patient, I have to," Kelly struggled to speak, anger rising. "I have to be patient," she reiterated.

"I'm going to get a few of the girls out of here. I've seen them get beaten and smacked around by Fat Rob. After I help them escape, then I'll stay behind. But you can leave with them if you want," Kelly said.

"No. I mean, I want to, but I can't leave you here. One of the reasons I've been so angry is because you're here, not so much me. You are the one that needs to leave. I'll stay here with you until you can," Nate said.

Kelly hugged her son, kissing his cheek. "I'll make this right."

At three in the morning, Kelly snuck out, dressed in black, wearing a hoodie and took the stairs to another floor. She arrived at the apartment of the women that have been asking her to help them leave.

All ten of them were dressed in similar fashion, their faces obscured. "Take them off," Kelly said, nodding to the ankle bracelets. "Toss them back in the apartment and follow me."

They took the stairs, arriving at the lobby. The night watchmen, an elderly man Fat Rob barely paid minimum wage to, was dozing at the front desk.

"There are cameras in the elevators, at all doors going in and out of the building, and a couple outside the building. You will be seen, they will find out. Hopefully, with what you're wearing, they won't be able to tell who is running away immediately - maybe until Fat Rob summons you for sex or for a client."

"We understand," one of the women said.

"Go to the police, if you can. I know a precinct isn't too far from here. You may have to hide out a few days before going there. Fat Rob would have his men hang out near the station, expecting you all to go there first. Do the best you can, stay together in crowded areas during the day, and try to find dark, wooded areas at night. Hide in the shadows."

The women nodded.

"I will choke out the night watchman if he stirs when I grab his keys. Open the front door and toss them back in the building. Run! " Kelly said.

The girls sprinted toward the entrance, Kelly behind them, stopping at the front desk. The keys were on a key chain - there was no way he would remain asleep.

She removed them from his belt buckle, tossing them to the nearest escapee. The old man stirred, "Huh? What?"

One punch from Kelly knocked him out. She nodded to the girls, they finally found the right key, opened the big glass double door, tossed the keys back in and left.

Kelly sprinted up the stairs, out of breath when she reached her floor. She made her way back to her apartment.

"Nate," she whispered. He was still awake, barely able to sleep in this place after all these months.

He slid over, extending his arm. Kelly kissed his cheek again, eyes tearing up, as she kept thinking, kept planning. She would make things right with her son.

Chapter 2

Kelly was dreaming again. She was dreaming of the night she witnessed Fat Rob's truly despicable nature. Pimping out women is one thing, murder is another. Kelly failed to act, she failed to intervene, and end her infiltration by going to her Captain. In the months that followed she wondered why.

She was waiting for something. The perfect moment.

She tossed and turned, her dream changing, seeing something that wasn't real. Kelly saw Fat Rob's face as his life, his sins, flashed before his eyes. All the marriages he broke up, all the women he used and abused, all the manipulations, all the smooth-talking, all those memories being recalled in a single moment. It was Fat Rob's face as he was dying.

Kelly woke up next to her son. She wanted to see that face in real life - not in a dream. She wanted to end Fat Rob; she wanted to be the one to do it. She had to be patient.

She looked to the wedding ring she was wearing. Her friend knew Fat Rob loved married women and gave her the ring to wear in order to increase her chances of getting closer to him. It worked.

Fat Rob thought Kelly was married, taking her under his wing, fucking her brains out, convincing her to leave the non-existent husband.

She lay back down next to Nate, "So stupid," she shook her head, ashamed of her actions.

****

The Atlanta air cooled slightly as October arrived. Kelly and Torrie worked quite a bit in recent weeks. Kelly kept waiting, kept planning, and watching.

She helped a few more girls escape, but that was it. Security was beefed up ten-fold. Men patrolled the hallways at night, several stood guard at every exit. She couldn't escape. Kelly had to think of another way.

The face of defeat, the face of a worthless life - Fat Rob's face from her dream - etched on her mind.

She endured the sex, the late night clients, being away from Nate, Fat Rob's increasing anger and possessiveness over his women - his property.

Kelly, thinking Nate was asleep, heard a knock at her apartment door. It was Nate. He wasn't alone.

"This little bitch tried to get out again. Keep him under control," one of Fat Rob's men shoved a beaten Nate into his mother's arms.

She looked him over, his nose bloody, eyes swollen.

"Get off me!" he pushed his mother away, lunging at the man. "I'll kill you!"

He laughed and punched Nate in the gut.

"Get out!" Kelly screamed, going to her son's side. The man laughed, leaving them be.

Nate pushed her away, holding his stomach. "Nate let me look you over," Kelly pleaded.

"You better do something fast," Nate glared, slamming his door on his mother.

Kelly rubbed her temples, struggling to hold it together. She wanted to barge into Fat Rob's penthouse suite and tear him limb from limb.

Sitting at the small table the equally small kitchen, Kelly thought about what to do. Fat Rob was struggling, losing money, selling women, raising prices to compensate. Another financial setback could ruin him further. But it might not. He might get rougher with the girls; maybe even sell Kelly herself to someone.

Kelly thought about her old job - her real job as a police officer. The women weren't allowed cellphones, laptops, or anything to communicate with the outside world. If Kelly could get hold of her former Captain and tell him everything, there's a chance he'd help her.

The women she set free never returned with the police, she wondered if Fat Rob's crew picked them up and disposed of them or if they simply ran away as far as possible.

Kelly checked her schedule on the calendar next to the refrigerator. In two weeks, there was a Halloween event at a remaining Fat Rob club. It was close to her old home, her old job, her old life.

She glanced to the ankle bracelet. Kelly knew they had monitoring software associated with them, but were poor in quality and didn't trigger an alarm or notification when removed.

"Crash their car," she thought. "Take this thing off in the car. Kick the driver in the head, open the passenger side, and fall out. I'd get hurt, but if the traffic is bad, I can make a run for it. Either way, I need to get away that night and go to the police from there."

She began pacing back and forth, frantically wanting to destroy everything around her, and leave Fat Rob's building in a pile of rubble. Kelly needed evidence. She needed something to give to the police to show what Fat Rob has been up to - it would make up for her failure as an undercover cop.

Kelly was staring off into space when she was startled by the door slamming open. Torrie, her roommate, crashed through the door in the arms of a younger guy. They fell onto the floor, her legs wrapped around him, pulling his t-shirt off.

"Fuck me!" she begged. He leaned down, kissing and licking at her neck. "Oh yes, baby, just like that!"

Kelly watched Torrie hike up her skirt, the younger guy going to his knees, unzipping his shorts and getting his cock out. Torrie moaned when he entered her, pumping his hips wildly.

They fucked across the carpet floor, arriving close to Kelly. The guy picked Torrie up; her legs still wrapped around him, and slammed her against wall, kissing her.

Kelly couldn't look away. "Um," she said.

"Ahh yes!" Torrie was being bounced up and down on the younger man's cock. Kelly assumed he was a client, but something was different. Kelly saw Torrie have sex plenty of times, none were like this, none seemed to cause her this much pleasure.

"Kelly!" Torrie cried out, the younger man relentlessly fucking her against wall. "This is Eddie!"

He backed away from the wall, walking Torrie to her bedroom. "My son!" she called out to Kelly, Eddie carrying his mother to her room, closing the door, and then slamming her on the bed.

Kelly, mouth agape, listened with shock as Torrie and her son went at it like animals in Torrie's bedroom.

Kelly went to Nate's room later, after the sounds of wild incest settled. She held her son, whispering how sorry she was in his ear. He stirred a bit, rolling over to his back, Kelly caressed his face.

"Soon. Soon we'll leave, soon justice will be served," she kissed his cheek and fell asleep in his arms.

****

"Well? Want to explain last night for me?" Kelly asked the next morning, sitting next to Torrie on the couch.

"Yeah," Torrie took a sip of coffee. "It helps."

"What helps?"

"With the guilt I have."

"What helps with the guilt?" Kelly prodded. "Sex? With Eddie?"

"Yes. And it's not just sex. It's more incredible than anything I've ever experienced. It makes me feel like I'm not a horrible woman for cheating, leaving my husband to join Fat Rob."

Kelly thought about Torrie's words. She didn't leave a husband, but she brought her son into this world, a world she was only supposed to sample and obtain information about, not become fully a part of.

Torrie smiled softly, "I know it's wrong, but to see the joy I bring to his face when he, um, finishes, it makes everything better."

"How did you get him in the building?"

"I told them he was a client. Fat Rob doesn't care, as long as people pay, they can come here. Eddie will leave and come back tomorrow probably."

"Torrie, we have to leave. Come with me, please? You can," Kelly paused, wincing at what she was about to say, "be with your son outside of this building. You and he can, you know, be together?"

"I have no real skills, nothing else going on; I'd have nowhere to stay. Fat Rob provides us with everything. Eddie is in college, he's got a lot going for him."

"Then stay with him at school."

"I can't. He lives at home with his father, he goes to school nearby."

Kelly shook her head, her mind thinking. "I'm going to use Eddie for something; he's going to help me. I can't use Nate, they all know who he is. But you're saying they think Eddie is a client."

"Right. I didn't want to them to know he's my son."

Kelly's lip quivered, she fought tears. Torrie consoled her, "Kelly, I'm sorry; I didn't mean to imply that's what you should've done. Your son is younger than mine. You were able to take him you when you left your husband."

"I'm not married. I never was. I mean, I was, but it was years ago," Kelly admitted.

"What?"

Kelly fiddled with the ring a friend gave her to trick Fat Rob into paying attention to her. "I WAS an undercover police officer. But I failed at that. I got caught up in this lifestyle, the sex, everything."

Torrie held her hand to her mouth, "I see."

"Torrie, please let me use Eddie to help me with something. I'm begging you. No harm will come to him. If I can take down Fat Rob, you and Eddie," a wonderful thought entered her mind before she continued, "me and Nate, can move away; I have a sister, we can stay with her."

"The four of us?" Torrie asked.

"Yes."

"Are you and Nate, like Eddie and I?"

Kelly shook her head.

"Ok, what do you need Eddie's help with?"

Chapter 3

Kelly lay away in bed, next to Nate, listening to Eddie and Torrie have sex almost every night, all night.

She sounded amazing. All the times Torrie climaxed before were nothing compared to the powerful orgasms echoing throughout the apartment. They were real, strong, and Kelly found herself as the days passed by, wanting to experience something similar.

"Guilt," she thought. "Torrie is getting rid of her guilt, by doing that." She glanced to her sleeping son.

"Maybe that's why I'm in here with you," she whispered. "But would I ever do what Torrie is doing?"

tw_holt
tw_holt
1,583 Followers