Polly Awakens

Story Info
She dreams of her young male friend, and tells him...
840 words
3.96
10.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She should not be saying this. There are many reasons not to. He is foremost her friend. She is 15 years his senior and his supervisor. Despite these facts, she woke suddenly this morning long before her phone alarm was set to go off at 4 am to get ready for work. Her heart was racing, breath gasping, and she realized her pussy was slick and swollen. Images in her mind were trying to dissipate like smoke blown by the wind. She desperately thought of them, willing them back into a more concrete area of her mind. She began to reach for her wet slit, as it begged for relief, when she glanced over at her husband sleeping next to her. She saw his eyes were open and he asked, "Who is J.C.?"

She had immediately confessed her dream to her husband. She wanted to share it to assure him it was only a dream, but mostly she wanted the dream to be moved into the area of her mind that would cement it into an easily brought about memory, instead of a wisping dream. In the dream, she had been walking across an empty gravel parking lot at dusk, heading toward a set of bleachers with a handful of people milling around. She looked to her left and J.C. was walking in stride with her. He appeared as he did in real life, being about a foot taller than her, with a larger frame, brown hair and reddish brown, bushy, full beard. His brown eyes appearing darker with lust than she had every observed before.

They were not touching or holding hands, only walking toward a wigwam on the far side of the parking lot. There was a large group of people to the right calling for the two of them to join them. She looked to J.C., and he only said, "This way first," indicating the wigwam. J.C. crouched down first and entered the ancient tent, holding the makeshift door aside for her. She entered the structure and immediately felt warmth emanating from an unknown source. There was no fire or opening to the outside, but a rich amber light filled the room and felt amazingly warm on her suddenly bare skin. He took hold of her in his large hands and pressed his body to hers, pulling her onto him. Kissing her neck and breasts, his breath catching in his throat.

She cried out, feeling the need for him to come into her. She reached for his hard throbbing cock and softly pleaded, "Please, fuck me hard." She woke when he entered her.

At work later that morning, she announced to her co-workers that she was taking a 10 minute break. J.C. followed her to her car as usual. They had been break buddies and become friends, talking about their families, bitching about fellow co-workers and patients at their senior living center. They each enjoyed the light, friendly flirtation that had been tossed about. It was nothing too serious, and it was the norm among most of the floor staff. She was now sitting in her car, gripping a cigarette in one hand, her steering wheel in the other. Both hands shaking due to what she was about to confess to her friend. She just could not see J.C. the same as before. Whenever she looked at him or heard his voice, the warmth from the dream spread through her again leaving her dripping wet.

J.C. noticed her mood and asked, "What's got you all worked up? Are you getting mandated to stay over?"

Polly glanced up at the rearview mirror of her car trying to gauge her expression. Her brown eyes dark today, mostly hidden by her slim frame black glasses. The curls in her auburn hair catching the morning sunlight. She tried to keep her voice controlled and even, "You have me all worked up." He looked at her, puzzled, not comprehending. She quickly spilled, "This is very embarassing. I am only telling you this because I think my husband doesn't believe me and I am afraid he might be a dick to you if he ever comes here to bring me a surprise lunch, like he does sometimes."

J.C. waited for her to continue. She took a deep breath and slowly began to recount the dream, ending with how her husband caught her waking from it and attempting to finger fuck herself. J.C. raised his eyebrows, smiled and said, "Nice!"

"That's ALL you have to say?" she lightly slapped him on the upper arm as she exhaled nervously.

"Well, it's not everyday that a cougar tells you she has sex dreams about you and then masturbates to it." He admitted while nervously chuckling.

They returned to work and J.C. continued to quietly tease her, using Google to locate local wigwams for nightly rental. When he left for the day, leaving her to continue her 12 hour shift, he simply stated, "Have a good day. Sweet dreams!" as he smiled and blew her a kiss.