Polly's Past

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laughed again, "Me or the news?"

"I can guess how they took you, no, how did they take the news?"

"Mike blustered and threatened and then I told him to go ahead and send you a copy of the tape and then I described what the likely outcome would be. His face got white and I took pity on him and gave him one last blow job."

She took my hand, "Come on to bed and I'll show how I took care of him."

A month went by and I never heard a peep about Polly's porn career from anyone and no tapes showed up in the mail. No tapes in the mail, but I did have the tape I'd taken from Sam and I must have watched it fifty times. A funny thing happened – I wanted to see more. I asked Polly to contact some one she might know in LA who could round up some of her other movies. She managed to come up with twelve more and I spent the next six months watching them over and over. Polly would watch me watch her and shake her head, "What do you get out of watching me over and over? I'd think you would be sick of those tapes by now."

"I don't know lover, they just turn me on, but I've memorized everyone of them. See if you can find me some more. What I'd love to have is the entire collection."

"I'll try lover, but I'm not promising anything."

Three weeks went by and then one afternoon Polly called me at work, "Hurry home lover, I've got something for you."

When I got home I hollered out, "I'm home Polly."

"Upstairs in the bedroom lover. Hurry on up."

I raced up the stairs and to the bedroom door and stopped dead in my tracks. Polly was on the bed and Mike was fucking her from behind and she had her head buried in Sam's lap. She took her mouth off Sam long enough to say, "I couldn't find anymore of those videos for you lover, so I got the next best thing. It is my gift to you baby," and she pointed at a chair set next to the bed, "Sit back and enjoy" and she went back to sucking Sam's cock. I looked around at the other seven men standing there and thought, "What the hell, why not" and I went and sat down on the chair.

12