Poly at the Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Red_Writer
Red_Writer
212 Followers

Finally I lay back and looked complacently up at the beautiful Latino lawyer that fate and Joyce had made cross my path.

"Thanks for letting me do that," I said, grinning up at her like the cat when the canary's cage is swinging empty.

"No problem," Janet smiled and gave a throaty purr as she began her own slow fucking motion. "I know guys like my tits. They always have. If I like the guy, it feels real good to see them go crazy. It makes me feel sexy."

"A woman like you should feel sexy all the time. And I'm not just talking about your tits," I says, smiling up at her.

"Glad you think so, but I work at a big firm and it's all business there. I'd gotten used to being sexual at home, but the last month it hasn't been the same," she acknowledged.

"Do the other girls feel the same?" I asked her, my curiosity about the four of them returning.

"Chimera not as much. She has a real fondness for women, even though she loves a good boning as much as the rest of us girls," Janet said, smiling wide at her vulgarism. "The other two are worse than me, I think. Sophia lost her husband, too. Her old one, that is. She's been like a mopping housewife. Marsha, she's the accountant, needs cock so bad she's getting twitchy. She's very shy though. Not like me."

We settled into a quiet ride for a minute or so, both of us thinking about the other women, though I'm certain our thoughts diverged. Finally, I had a question I just had to ask even though it broke the silence.

"Any children? Or plans to have them?" I asked her.

"Just three, all from before we got together," Janet explained, slowing down and rocking gently back and forth as her thoughts turned towards the children.

"Marsha's daughter is just about to turn eighteen. Chimera had a girl; she's six now. Then there's Sophia's boy, conceived just before we all got together. He's like the family baby, spoiled by all of us," she said smiling proudly.

"And plans?" I prodded her, figuratively and literally.

"More like hopes," she said, sounding discouraged. "We all knew my husband was shooting blanks from the start. Us younger girls were trying with Sophia's husband, but it just never worked out. I guess it was for the best."

"So right now?" I asked, unconsciously thrusting against her harder. When Janet snickered and rolled her eyes at me, I realized what I was doing and blushed a little.

"I took a shot a week ago," she explained. "It's suppose to be good for a month or two. But thanks for the reaction. Best compliment I've had in a while."

I couldn't believe this sexy Latino woman was doubting her sensuality. When I told her that, graphically explaining how appealing I found her, she blushed again and then explained herself.

"I usually have a lot of confidence, but when your husband of eight years packs off and leaves with his best friend, it hurts a little," she said, even though her expression and demeanor suggested it hurt more than just a little.

As I was about to console her, my official date Lena appeared beside us, her eyes twinkling excitedly. She had obviously been enjoying herself at her first orgy, but now Janet captured her attention.

After I introduced the pair as Janet continued to rock on top of me, Lena asked if we'd enjoy some company. With a glance, I deferred to Janet and was happy to see her smile.

"Well, you're a pretty one," Janet said, reaching forward with one hand and caressing Lena's cheek. The two women leaned into one another and shared a soft, exploratory kiss. "I'd like to see him work on two women, too."

My eyes locked in on Janet's when she said that and I think both of our thoughts were running along the same track. I had the feeling I was being interviewed for a job opening and the curious feeling of very much wanting to please her so I could make the grade.

When Lena deferred to us on the how's of putting the three of us together, Janet suggested she move up over my head and turn back to face her.

"I've got a comfortable spot here and I think Raymond looks hungry for that pussy between your legs, eh Raymond?" she cackled softly.

I winked at Janet and smiled agreeably knowing that Lena would rather be astride my face than on my prick. What I couldn't appreciate from this position was the passion for which the two of them went after each other's lips and breasts. I felt them kissing and touching one another as I ate out Lena, and certainly I felt the results of their excitement on both my tongue and dick. But, blast it all! I couldn't see them!

Still, a man can't have everything. I had a gorgeous woman riding my cock and a pretty pussy to eat as well. It was easy to become resigned to such a situation.

So by mutual, if unspoken, agreement, both Janet and I teamed up on Lena to give the young woman a time she wouldn't soon forget. I took care of her lower half, licking her cooch and caressing her ass, while Janet took care of business topside. Within two minutes of burying my nose inside her, Lena was climaxing and over the next twenty minutes or so she hardly stopped after that.

From my perspective, licking her clit and nuzzling her wet slit, all I could tell was her exuberance in gripping me with her thighs and the slightly increased flow of moisture every time she orgasmed. At first she was picky about where I touched, but after ten minutes she was enjoying herself so much I was able to gently ease a slick finger into her ass and after that the quiet girl seemed to get very vocal.

Not that I could hear it all with her thighs attempting to crush me, but I got the real sense she was enjoying herself immensely, especially because she was trying to set down even harder on that finger than before.

Eventually she just seemed to go limp. Janet got up from her catbird seat and together we eased the poor, inexperienced girl onto her back on the futon. As Janet consoled her, I flagged a passing serving girl who provided us with bottled water and some clean towels. Drying my sticky face and refreshing myself with the water, I was soon ready to go again. After Janet had refreshed herself as well, she looked at me for suggestions.

"She's mostly out of it, but I don't see why we don't both enjoy her a little more as long as we don't break her," I said smiling.

Describing what I had in mind, Janet got on top of Lena and raised the murmuring girl's legs up as though she had a prick and was going to fuck her missionary. With their pussy's snug together, I moved in behind Janet and pressed my hard cock into her from the rear.

Janet immediately understood and looked back at me with a nice, sexy smile. She hugged the brunette to her and went as if to make love with the near senseless girl, kissing and caressing her as I slid slowly in and out of the Latino woman's warm cunt. The only part of Lena I could feel was her bottom brushing against my balls every time I took a stroke, but that in itself was interesting. Plus I got the pleasant view of two women making out beneath me.

So as not to add my weight to theirs, I stayed mostly upright and kept my hands on Janet's glorious ass. She looked almost as beautiful from the rear as she did from the front, which was saying quite a lot. She had round, full cheeks on her ass that matched the pillows on her chest. Her hips were wide and lovely too, what my mother would have called 'baby making' hips in her day.

Altogether, it was fun to fuck her from this direction too, even though she seemed consumed with romancing the reviving brunette underneath her. I felt Janet cum at least once like this and she was building towards another when she stopped and looked back at me.

"She wants you to fuck her for a while ike this," Lena told me excitedly. "Can you reach her from there?"

"Straddle her stomach and let me have her lower half," I suggested.

When Janet had done what I asked of her, I saw the pretty, brunette pussy of the younger girl sticking out just under Janet's wonderful ass. After looking to Lena to be sure this is what she wanted and seeing only encouragement, I slowly started to penetrate her.

Lena's cunt was tight, but just as warm and wet as Janet's was. I didn't penetrate her deeply, holding myself back and giving her shallow rhythmic thrusts. I think that appealed to Lena, though. A deep, hard fucking was not what she was after.

As I went about doing the slow in and out, I could see what Lena liked about this. Janet was still essentially between us, leaning forward and letting the younger girl feast on her marvelous tits. It must have seemed to Lena that Janet was the one fucking her. I'm sure she was thinking about this soft, brown girl with big breasts and the cock that suddenly appeared between her legs. Since I was able to run my hands over and around Janet's backside, this position had its pleasures for me too, even though I didn't hammer in deep.

It was pleasurable to see them together, too. It didn't last very long though unfortunately. Soon Lena climaxed again and wanted to rest by herself on the futon for a while.

We stood up together and then Janet ask me, "What's your pleasure, mister? You were a real sport there and I feel like rewarding you."

That had a nice ring to it. I liked the idea of being rewarded. Once again I was feeling antsy and was getting in the mood for something more physical.

"I was enjoying the view," I said, holding her close and fondling Janet's soft ass. "I was getting close to cumming, too. If you feel like rewarding me, let's finish that."

"I'd like that too," she murmured and pulled my head down for a kiss. When we were through grinding together, she added, "Getting closer myself."

She got on her knees at the edge of the futon and I mounted her from behind. This time Janet reached back between her legs and began to use her fingers in circular motion stimulating herself gradually.

For my part, I eased in slowly and then built up until we both were banging away hard at each other. After holding back all night, as enjoyable as that had been, it was fun to go full throttle, too. Lena looked on at us, occasionally reaching out to caress the nearest brown tit but otherwise remaining aloof from the hard fuck.

Taking the meat of Janet's hips in my hands, I used her flesh for leverage to pound her harder. By the time I reached my longest, hardest strokes, Janet was grunting deeply every time my thighs slapped sharply against her buttocks. Another five or ten strokes and she began screaming obscenities, first in English and eventually ones in Spanish as well.

I held off as long as I could, just to hear her vocalizations. We began to draw a crowd, which wasn't easy to do with this jaded group. I ignored those around us as long as I could, holding back my release as I enjoyed the pure thrill of fucking this beautiful woman as hard as she deserved.

But eventually I had to let it loose. Janet's wet, thrusting cunt was just too wonderful a receptacle not to try to fill completely. As she cursed and screamed and pounded her fists, I thrust deep and spurted my seed inside her.

We locked up together, both of us arching our backs and groaning in ecstasy toward the ceiling. Her spasms seemed to time with mine, coming and going as she felt hot pulses of my semen fill her fully. As we neared completion, I reached toward her, grasping those lovely breasts and drawing her upright to me.

Then we leaned against each other, temporarily exhausted. Janet's neck craned back weakly and I leaned heavily forward until our lips met, brushing together in a delicate kiss.

As the crowd around us dispersed, it was Lena's turn to help us both down onto the futon. We lay facing each other once more, just as we had at the beginning, with the younger girl caressing the lovely Latino woman in my arms as we relaxed together.

"I can't believe you two didn't come here together," Lena said excitedly. "You seem to be so into each other. And when she started screaming, it actually made me want to be in her place for just a little while there."

We all laughed including Janet. She was a sharp girl and no doubt by now she had figured out the proclivities of Joyce's niece.

"I don't know, Lena," Janet said, speaking to the other woman even though she was looking into my eyes, "there's not many men here like this one. Maybe you were on the right track before. Find a nice girl and settle down. That's my advice."

"But this is so much fun," Lena said eagerly, her eyes already turning to the activities in the room around us.

"Go ahead and enjoy yourself then. Janet and I will be right here for a while," I told the young brunette.

After she left, there just didn't seem like much needed to be said between Janet and I. We held tightly to each other, occasionally kissing but more often just looking into each other's eyes and enjoying the view. When I felt any desire at all to move, I'd switch from caressing her ass to caressing her breasts. Janet probably did the same, though I didn't much notice. We just enjoyed each other's presence and closeness for a long time.

It was Janet that finally broke our revelry.

"It's getting late and the crowd is thinning. Joyce said she'd be looking for you then," she said smiling.

"Have we been here that long?" I asked her earnestly. "It seems we just met."

"She knows how to contact me. I'll make sure she knows I want you to," Janet explained. "Ring me up whenever you think of me."

"That often, eh?" I said, then returned her wide smile. "I wouldn't want the other girls to think I was pestering you."

"They'll probably insist on inviting you by to pester them if you've a mind to," she chuckled, then gave me a coy look and a giggle that brought a firm twitch out of my quiescent cock.

"We'd better part now or Joyce won't get the favor she's due tonight," I told Janet reluctantly. It pleased me to see that she was just as reluctant to go.

"I'll be on my way then. I've seen what I came here for," Janet said openly, reaching out to take my dick in her hand in the same familiar grasp that had started this evening off right. "Goodnight, Raymond. It was a real pleasure to meet you."

We leaned together and I said my good-bye's with my lips and my hands. Before we pulled apart, my cock was hard in her hands once more.

Janet leaned down and gave my cock his own deep-throated kiss and then a more demure one on the crown.

Then, with a peck on my cheek, she rose and left. I watched those lovely brown hips sway off until I lost her in the crowd.

Author's note: I appreciate all feedback. Let me know if you like this story (or didn't) and especially if you'd like to see the protagonist go home to meet the family. Don't forget to vote, whether you liked it or not. ~~Red

Red_Writer
Red_Writer
212 Followers
12