Pontoon Boat Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He mashed his face into her pussy and was eating her out the best he could. I could tell that is inexperience was not really getting her off, but she loved the idea of seeing him down there. She grabbed a handful of his thick hair and mashed his face in tighter. She turned her attention to Mikey's cock and pulled him in a little closer. She took his thick head into her mouth with a slutty slurping sound. She left the head right there and began to rapidly jerk him off. She loves cum and I knew she wanted to taste some. But then, I think she wanted his bulbous cock head insider her cunt and pushed him away. By now, Frank had stripped his shorts off and was gently rubbing his meat off to the side. He saw an opening and sprung into action.

He kneeled next to Katie and she reached out to please him as she did Mikey. She played with his sagging ball sack for a few moments, while he still stroked himself. She pushed Rob away and motioned for Mikey to get between her legs and did so graciously. He was quick to get in there and start licking her pussy. He was a little better and did a good job of paying attention to her clit. He seemed to like the idea of her clit piercing and it really got him amped up. He sucked and tongued her clit well enough for her to have an orgasm. I saw her body tense up and her legs began to quiver. She couldn't pay attention to Frank's balls for a moment as her mind was encased in her glory. She finally came with some grunts and groans and her tummy and legs spasming along with her pussy.

She stopped everything for a moment in order to catch her breath and then right back to business. She got up and told Mikey to lie on his back. He did so with his feet facing me. As he did this, he pulled out a condom. My wife loves bareback and the feel of cum in her pussy and ass and she let him know it. "Not so fast there cowboy, you won't be needing that. I want to feel your cum in my pussy. How does that sound to you?" He didn't even answer, he just threw it aside with a huge smile on his face. Then she faced me and squatted down over top of his dick. Her feet were flat on the sun pad and she held herself up off him as if squatting to take a pee. She was reverse cowgirl, but squatting over top of him as she slowly lowered her slick pussy onto his large knob. She inhaled deeply as his tool parted her tight lips and she rode just his tip for a few moments. Mikey took matters into his own hands and grabbed her hips. He pulled her down so she was balls deep in one fast hard thrust, which made Katie yelp with pleasure.

Katie gasped deeply again and then let out a deep sigh. Still flat footed and squatted, she bounced up and down on his long lean dick. She made sure to go the full length with each penetration and Mikey was thoroughly loving every second of it. His hands on her hips, but not really doing anything, he let her do all the up and down. My wife looked so fucking hot as she bounced up and down on this 19 year old kids cock. His shaft glistened with her pussy juice and she looked at me and mouthed the words 'thank you'. I did the same in return.

After a short time, she got up and remounted Mikey's throbbing member cowgirl style, with her legs straddle his mid-section. Again, she was balls deep in only one quick push and then she started riding him like a wild banshee. She sat straight up while straddling him. I eventually moved to the sun pad for a better angle. I love my wife's saggy mom boobs and how they bounce when things get aggressive. Her tits were wildly jiggling all over as she bounced up and down on his cock with her palms flat on his muscular chest. Don made her stop and he grabbed 2 handfuls of her very curvy hips and began to pound into her from below. His hips were really going at it, coming up off the sun pad and gave her his full length with every thrust.

I decided to get in on the action and stood behind my with my cock right behind her head. Mikey stopped thrusting and just lay there. I pulled her so she was sitting upright and arched her back, which pushed out her saggy mom boobs. I leaned over top of her and in front of her and engaged her in a very deep and erotic French kiss from above. Our tongues were wildly probing each other's warm moist mouths. I love kissing her upside down and with her riding this kid's cock at the same time, I had my own aching hard on. I reached down and massaged her saggy boobs as we kissed. I ran my hands up and down her shiny sweaty body. Her tummy was so sexy as it glistened in the sunlight and I felt the lovely curve of her spread hips and tiny waist. And then I moved back away and allowed the boys free reign again.

Rob got up and stood next to her and she took the hint. She opened her mouth and he stuffed his dick inside and grabbed the back of her head. His lack of experience with girls was obvious as he did not know that my wife loves cock and did not need any assistance. She grabbed the base of his shaft and began to pump up and down in the same rhythm with her mouth. This was going to be her first taste of cum for the day and she was more than ready. Rob didn't last all that long and began to breath faster. He shot several loads of his warm man juice down my willing wife's throat. She pulled his dick out of her mouth and just sucked the last of his cum from the head of his dick. His body twitched and shook while he came and he looked like he was having a seizure.

When he was done, he moved aside and Frank was ready to go full tilt again. Katie stayed straddled on top of Mikey, but she mashed her heaving tits down tightly to his chest. She motioned for Frank to get behind her, and he did, but I don't think he realized exactly why. When she saw his hesitation, she helped him out. "Ok Frank, I need for you to start working my little butt hole. Then you're gonna fuck my ass hard with that big dick of yours. Got It?" "Yes ma'am I got it."

Frank grabbed the oil and poured a generous amount on his cock head and her sphincter ring. I love my wife's ass and seeing some guy's dick pounding in and out of her butt is a huge turn on for me. She spread her ass cheeks for him and he squatted down over her ass and began to massage her anal ring with his knob. She let out a very slight moan as I knew she was dying to have a hard 19 year old cock up her ass. Frank did a good job of prepping her butt hole with his fingers and thumb. She finally gave him the green light to insert his man meat.

As Frank's knob pushed passed her tight pulsing sphincter ring, Katie let out a very satisfied groan. After that thick head goes in, the rest is easy. Frank grabbed her hips and began a rhythm of very slow thrusts, penetrating her a little more with each one. After 20 or so slow thrusts, his dick was embedded into my slutty wife's tight bung hole, all the way to the root. "Ok guys, pump my wife full of your cum. This is what you guys have been dreaming about for years, now make it happen. Honey, just enjoy these two young cocks. I know you have wanted to fuck them too, so hang on for the ride."

The guys started to pump her deeper and harder in unison. Frank got down on his knees for more leverage and then really started going to town. He grabbed her tiny waist and fucked her ass with harsh aggression very brutally. His balls were slapping against Mikey's balls as they were flying around with each thrust. Mikey actually stopped and allowed Frank to do all the work. His actions were helping Katie's slick cunt slide up and down Mikey's hard cock. Katie was moaning and groaning very loudly and her breathing was pretty much in unison with the pounding she was getting. Rob knelt back down and offered up his dick for her to suck, which she did very obligingly. My sexy wife had every hole filled by these young studs and both of us were loving every second of it.

Frank kept the pace going very vigorously and did a great job of pounding her ass. I then heard Mikey say something and he quickly began to groan out his cum shot. He pumped her tight pussy full of his potent sperm. He must have unleashed 5-6 good size blasts of cum, which quickly began to dribble out of her while his cock was still deep inside. She was doing the best she could do with sucking Rob, but was not very successful. He didn't seem to mind as he just jerked himself off into her open mouth. She kept her lips tightly wrapped around his cock and he did all the thrusting. She sucked a little, but he graciously did all the real work.

Frank was next as he gripped her hips and buried his meat as deep as possible. He shot one inside her and then planted the next several blasts all over her ass and lower back. Even her slutty tramp stamp was covered in his jizzy. He took his time milking every last drop from his snake eye as it dribbled out and onto Katie's cum covered ass. That sent Rob over the edge and he pulled out and tugged his was all over her upper back and hair. She was one sticky mess of cum from these 19 year old boys. I guess I picked the right ones for the job. Maybe I'll see if they have some willing friends...

12