Pool Boy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,328 Followers

Sophia's eyes went wide and said, "Oh my God. I saw him go up the stairs. She must have already been up here waiting for him. Janet. Really? What a cunt. Come on spill. What happened?" Her eyes were wide open. She couldn't wait to get the scoop.

I simply said, "They had sex and left. He is not a nice man."

Sophia looked at her hands and said, "No. He's not. But, he's no worse than the rest of our husbands. Now you have an idea of why none of us can wait to see you." I smiled and took her hands in mine and lifted each one to my lips and kissed them. Tears filled her eyes and she threw her arms around my neck pressing herself in close to me.

I sat down in the chair by the door and pulled her on to my lap, wrapping an arm around her shoulder and one around her waist, holding her tight. She lowered her head to my shoulder and cuddled into my neck. We just stayed like that for a long time. She would kiss my neck every so often. I could feel her tears fall from her cheeks and chin onto my naked shoulder and chest.

I said, "Are you going to tell Olivia?"

Still cuddled into my neck, she responded, "She knows he has had many other women but she doesn't know any of their names. I don't know if I should tell her this one was Janet. Supposedly, she is a friend of hers."

I said, "If it helps any I don't think it will be Janet anymore after tonight. He roughed her up pretty bad. She'll have some bruises tomorrow. If it had got any worse, I was going to have to intercede and then we'd all be in a lot of trouble."

She said, "I'm glad you didn't but I kind of feel bad for her. Well, not too bad." We sat there in silence for ten minutes listening to the music downstairs. Finally, she pulled her head off my shoulder and said, "I should get back down there. God knows if my husband will be the next one to come up here, so be careful."

I nodded and said, "I'm going to stay in the closet from now on. Is there a sign on the door that says 'Fuck in Here' or something?" She laughed and stood up. She bent down and kissed me on the lips and then kissed me again. She stood up and pushed her tits around in her dress to plump up her cleavage. She went to the mirror in the bathroom and fixed her eye makeup from the tears but was otherwise apparently satisfied as she immediately turned around and left the room throwing an air-kiss at me as the closed the door behind her.

Sophia turned out to be a prophet. Not fifteen minutes after she left, I heard a noise in the hallway and then a bump against the door. I flew into the closet and pulled the louvered door shut. There was more bumping on the door and then it burst open and a man and woman in a furious embrace stumbled into the room. She was pawing at his tuxedo jacket and he was doing the same with her zipper. I couldn't see their faces and I wouldn't have known either of them anyway until I heard him say, "Come on Angela, we have to be fast. I don't need Sophia finding us together again."

Angela's dress fell to the floor and I could see her naked body standing there in nothing but her high heels. Her tits were small and she didn't need a bra. She wasn't skinny but she was very slim. She had a very pretty face and I could feel my cock responding to her. She began pulling Mr. Sophia's pants down and his underwear came down at the same time.

They had barely made it into the room and shut the door. She went to her knees and sucked his cock into her mouth. He was semi-hard when she started and by the time she pulled back he was hard as a brick. She bobbed her head and hands on his cock for several minutes. His head was tipped back as he groaned continuously from her assault.

From my position I could see that Angela's pussy was sopping wet. As she blew his cock, she had shoved one hand into her crotch and began frigging herself. She slowed her pace and then stopped and pulled her head back off his cock. She smacked her lips and stood up to kiss him. One hand was still in her pussy and the other was on his cock.

She led him by the cock toward the bed. He offered no resistance. She turned around and moved the hand in her pussy to the footboard and leaned down and spread her legs. I thought, 'This must be the position du jour.' She pulled his cock to her pussy and he completed the move by pushing into her. She groaned loudly as he penetrated deep into her slim body. He put his hands on her narrow hips and pummeled her from behind.

Between groans, Angela said, "Take it easy Paul, you're hurting me." Paul didn't slow down or take it easy. He was slamming his cock into her and she flinched with each thrust. "Please Paul, you're hurting me." He slowed his pace and pulled out of her completely. She lifted her head and looked back and said, "You don't have to stop. Just take it easy."

From the angry look on his face, I could tell this wasn't going to end well. He took his cock in his hand and lifted it up a few inches and pushed it into her anus with one hard push. She screamed from the pain. I lowered my head. I couldn't watch this anymore.

Paul pushed himself all the way to his balls and Angela screamed the whole way. Paul picked up the towel and shoved it in her mouth and held it there. She was furiously trying to breathe through her nose. As Paul began to fuck Angela's ass, the door burst open and Ron was standing there. I looked up to see what was going on.

Ron said, "Jesus Christ Paul. Stuff a sock in her will ya. I heard her screams all the way downstairs. Fuck her ass and get her out of here." Paul was doing just that. He pulled his cock all the way out and pushed it back all the way in. He repeated this many times as Angela tried frantically to get away from him.

Angela pulled the towel from her mouth and said, "Please Paul, you're really hurting me." He didn't alter his attack at all.

Paul said, "Ron? Do you have anything you can stuff in this bitches face to keep her quiet?"

Ron came over to the bed and began unzipping his pants. He reached in and pulled out his hard cock and said, "As a matter of fact, I think I do have something." He climbed up on the bed and knelt in front of Angela's face and shoved his cock into her mouth. "MMMMmmmmpppphhhh," was forced out of her mouth with each penetration. She was gagging but Ron held her head so she couldn't get off him.

Ron was fucking her face and Paul was fucking her ass. Tears flowed down Angela's face. I could do nothing to stop it and I felt awful.

Paul groaned and fired his hips up into her ass as he was the first to cum. He shot stream after stream of cum into her as evidenced by the thrust of his hips. Angela screamed around Ron's cock. Ron seemed thrilled by his domination of Angela and he launched his load deep in her throat. She couldn't swallow his load from there and she gagged and coughed and opened her mouth as wide as she could and hurled Ron's cum back on his pants.

Ron was furious with Angela and started yelling at her, "You bitch. Look what you've done. Jesus Christ almighty." Paul saw the whole thing and burst out laughing at Ron kneeling there on the bed with a lap full of cum on his pants. Paul pulled out of Angela's ass and let her flop down on the bed. She was crying hard. Paul grabbed up the towel and wiped his dick clean. He tossed the towel to Ron and he wiped his pants off as best he could. He knew that when it dried it would be a white stain on his black pants. "Fuck."

Ron and Paul got themselves back together in the bathroom and left the room leaving Angela crying on the bed. I stayed put.

Two minutes later the door burst open again and I was startled by the violent entry. 'Now what?' I thought. 'Oh fuck, it's Sophia and Olivia, both with angry looks on their faces.' Angela looked at them and a look of horror washed onto her face, "Oh Shit. This is all I need."

Olivia bent over and picked up Angela's dress and laid it on the bed. Sophia came over and helped Angela up from her prone position to sit. Angela had stopped crying. She was consumed by fear now.

Sophia said, "Are you alright? We heard your screams and we waited to see who came down the stairs. It was Paul and Ron wasn't it?" Angela nodded and wiped tears from her face. "Why do you women insist on getting involved with those two assholes? You're the second one to get abused by Ron tonight that I know of. I was twenty and stupid, what's your excuse?" Angela stayed quiet.

Olivia said, "Get yourself together and go back down and spread the word. Maybe you can save some other young lady looking for a sugar-daddy." She picked up Angela's dress and threw it at her. Angela slid down off the bed and hurried to the bathroom like she had her tail between her legs. Less than two minutes later, she emerged and left the room without a word.

Olivia and Sophia were sitting on the bed and Olivia said, "Hunter, you can come out now. Tell us what happened." I pushed the closet door open and crawled out and stood up straight and stretched my cramped muscles. Olivia looked at my flaccid cock and said, "Look at that Sophia. It does get soft."

I looked down and then at them, "Yeah, well I guess witnessing violent sex does that to me."

Sophia said, "What happened?" I told them every detail and finished the story with, "It's very disturbing how a man can treat a woman that way. Disgusting!"

Olivia nodded and said, "Welcome to our lives." No one said anything for several moments. "I know what you're thinking. Why do we stay?" She just shrugged. "Let's think about better things. OK?"

I agreed and I lifted Olivia's dress to see if she was still going commando. She was. I slid to the floor and pushed my face into her groin. I flicked my tongue on her clitoris and she sucked air into her lungs. Her tits pushed outward. She pushed her hands into the side of her dress and mauled her own tits through her bra. Sophia unzipped Olivia's dress and let it fall to her waist, then unsnapped the bra and let it fall to her lap. She got off the bed and stood back so Olivia could unzip her dress, letting it fall to the floor. Olivia unsnapped Sophia's bra and that fell to the floor too.

Sophia walked up behind me and put her hands on my shoulders, pulling me backward to the floor. My hard cock popped up to point at the ceiling. Sophia placed her high heeled feet on either side of my head, facing Olivia and squatted down to place her pussy on my face. Olivia stood and let her dress fall. She stepped out and placed her own high heeled feet on either side of my hips facing Sophia, then squatted down and slowly fed my cock into her pussy. They leaned in and kissed each other on the lips.

I was very busy as I was eating out Sophia's pussy and rocking my hips up into Olivia as she pushed herself up and down on my cock. I couldn't see anything but Sophia's gorgeous ass. Every once in a while I tipped my head back and stuck my tongue in her anus and she blurted out, "OH FUCK." Every time.

With Sophia's thighs on my ears, I didn't hear the door open and shut again. The next sensation I felt was my balls being pulled. I thought it was Olivia reaching around and pulling on them. I couldn't see, but it was Emma who had entered, stripped naked and was sucking one ball at a time into her mouth, rolling it around with her tongue. She sucked on my scrotum and popped the testicle from her mouth. She repeated this on the other one. I was groaning up into Sophia's pussy as I was trying to lap up the huge quantity of juices flooding from her. My cock surged harder in Olivia's pussy.

Olivia could feel Emma's face bobbing against her ass cheeks. She reached down and wrapped her hand around one of Emma's tits. Emma was moaning with the attention.

Olivia was rapidly approaching an orgasm and she grunted from deep in her throat, "UUNNNGGGHHHH. OHHH MMYY GOODDD. I'MMM GGGONNNAAA CCCCUUMMM. OOOHHH FFUUCCCKK." Emma let go of my testicles and pushed her tongue into Olivia's anus while Olivia shoved her hand into her mouth and screamed, "OOOHHH SSSHHIIITTTT. I"MMM GGGOONNNE." Every muscle in her body clamped down hard and instantly released. I continued fucking my cock into her as a wave of orgasmic intensity washed over her. Emma shoved a finger into her ass because she couldn't keep her tongue there as Olivia flopped around on my cock. The finger caused her to scream out again. She grabbed the towel on the bed and shoved it into her mouth to muffle the scream.

I had stopped my ministrations on Sophia's pussy as I concentrated on Olivia's orgasm. When Olivia pulled her pussy off my cock and collapsed away from Emma, I went back to work on Sophia. She was rubbing her clit on the beard stubble of my chin so she hardly knew I had stopped tongue fucking her.

Sophia groaned out as she clenched her facial muscles and gasped for air through her clenched teeth. The sound was more a "SSSSHHHHHHHHHIIIIIII." Her pussy was pushing my tongue out and I pushed it back in as she relaxed her vaginal muscles. She leaned forward in the throes of her orgasm and grabbed my cock and collapsed onto my body and pushed my cock into her mouth. She slurped and sucked. Her rasping tongue was working me over and it felt amazing.

As Sophia slowly came down off her orgasm she pulled back on my cock and offered it to Emma who was staring at Sophia sucking on it. Emma climbed onto my hips and guided my rock hard cock into her pussy. She pumped up and down many times as she and Sophia began sucking on each other's tongues.

Emma pulled off my cock and adjusted herself and pushed my pole into her anus. She stopped and adjusted twice before I was buried in her bowels. I could feel the tremendous heat and pressure on my cock. Sophia separated from Emma's face and fell off the side and watched Emma fucking her own ass on my cock. I looked up at Emma as she was smiling down at me. I put my hands on her tits and gently molested them and tweaked her long hard nipples. One of Emma's hands was in her crotch, her fingers digging hard into her own pussy. I could feel her fingers pushing in and out through the thin membrane separating her pussy from her bowels.

I was ready to blow a load, but I had something else in mind so I pushed it into the background. Emma was anxious to cum. She hadn't visited since this afternoon. She was hurrying to her orgasm and it wouldn't come. She built toward it gradually and I could feel her sphincter clenching harder and harder. I stopped trying to assist her and she carried on on her own. She started groaning out, "UUUUUHHHHHHH," that stretched out to a continuous sound that increased in pitch as she closed in on her orgasm. When it arrived, Emma picked up the towel on the floor and bit down on it. I thought she would crush my cock right there. The pressure was unbelievable. I was in awe of how tight her neck and facial muscles became. She had her hands on my chest and her fingers dug into my pectoral muscles and then released. I was thinking, 'Jesssuuusss. She is going to kill me.'

Emma slowly rolled over the top of her massive orgasm and quickly rode it down. I was relieved that my cock might survive after all. I was sure there would be permanent damage. I looked up at Emma as she opened her eyes and smiled down at me again. She said, "OH MY GOD. Hunter baby. When are you cleaning my pool?" Everyone laughed out loud including me. Emma said, "You didn't cum. Let us all suck it out of you."

I said, "Actually, I was holding back, I almost lost it though. That was an incredible orgasm Emma. We are going to have a chat sometime about where you got your skills from. I would like to cum on Olivia's tits though."

Sophia and Emma looked at Olivia who was grinning like the Cheshire Cat. She said, "Get up in the chair." I couldn't move fast enough. Olivia was holding her tits up to her mouth and she was sucking on her own nipples. It was so hot; I thought I might explode before she even touched me.

Olivia scooched herself up between my legs and spat on the end of my cock, running her hand down the length to lubricate it. A big smile formed on Olivia's face and she turned around and ran her hand along Emma's pussy and collected a lot of her juices. Emma spread her legs to give Olivia complete access. Olivia turned back to me and ran her hand full of Emma's juices up and down my cock.

Olivia lifted her tits up and placed my cock between them and pushed it deep into the cleavage with her hands and held it there. She looked me in the eyes. She had a big grin on her face. She was going to enjoy this as much as I was. With my cock cradled between her fleshy globes, it was like electricity was coursing through me. She started rubbing her tits up and down my shaft. Olivia had her chin down as low as she could to see. I groaned with the first cycle and started pumping my hips up and down to help Olivia with the motion. After several minutes Olivia was getting tired so she dropped the cock from her tits and sucked on it as deep as she could. She gave me a fantastic blowjob for a couple minutes and then pushed it back between her tits and continued the tit job.

My breathing became very labored as I could feel my balls tighten. Cum seemed to start at my toes. My muscles tightened and Olivia knew I was moments away. I groaned out, "UUUUUUNNNNGGGGGHHHHHH." She pushed her tits lower and sucked her mouth on to the glans each time it pushed up between her tits. I yelled, "OOOHHH FFFUUUCCKKK OLLIIVVVIAAA. YYYESSSS," and that was it for me. I launched my hips up so she could get her lips around the glans. She missed and my first surge of cum hit her under the chin and sprayed all over her chest and everyone else sitting beside her watching. She made sure the remaining streams of cum went in her mouth. She slurped and sucked and gathered up the remaining cum then looked at the others with distended cheeks and lips.

Emma leaned in and kissed Olivia and Olivia pushed some cum into her mouth. Emma pulled back and held my load in her mouth while Olivia transferred another share to Sophia. They were all swirling cum around in their mouths with their tongues. Olivia opened her mouth to show me and Sophia and Emma did the same.

What a sight. Here were three gorgeous women all naked and all showing me my load of cum in their mouths. My cock surged back up again. They all watched my cock rise as they swallowed my loads. I said, "Holy Shit."

The music downstairs had stopped and things were quieting down considerably. Olivia said, "The party isn't over yet. Everyone has congregated out at the pool area. Most everyone is drunk and some will wind up skinny dipping before long. I will truly need a pool cleaning service tomorrow to deal with all the floating cum. I stood up and standing off to the side of the window, looked out at the pool. Sure enough two attractive women had already stripped down and were about to dive into the pool. At least a half dozen guys were about to join them.

Olivia said, "Am I wrong?" I smiled and shook my head.

The ladies pulled themselves up and gathered their clothes and headed for the bathroom. Everyone stayed low to avoid being seen from the pool. When they came back out, they were all just as beautiful as when they came in. Each one came over and kissed me and then sank their mouths just once down my hard cock before going out and shutting the door.

I stood off to the side of the window and watched as Olivia, Sophia and Emma walked down the walkway toward the pool. About half way, Alexis met them with some animated waving of her hands. She was pissed off about something. Emma hugged her and pointed toward the house. Alexis was walking backward toward the house as she continued waving her hands. The 'three amigos' continued toward the pool.

Two minutes later, the door burst open and a pissed off Alexis stomped into the room. She paced toward me and then turned around and paced back across the room before turning around and pacing back to me. I took her waving hands and pulled her into me. Her eyes were sparking. I held her close to me and she settled down and wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled her head to my shoulder. I felt a tear hit me on my chest. I asked her what was wrong.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,328 Followers