Pool Boy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was buried to my balls waiting for Deirdre to make the next move. After several seconds she finally pulled forward and then pushed back again. She established a slow fucking motion and I went with it. I let her do all the fucking and I just stood there staring down at Alexis' face who was smiling broadly up at me. She mouthed the words, 'fuck her good'. I nodded and smiled. When Alexis looked back down at Deirdre, her eyes were closed and her mouth was hanging open as her breathing had increased and become ragged.

I could feel Deirdre's body begin to quake with sudden small bursts of spastic energy. She groaned as her chest heaved up and then down. I had my fingers dug in hard to her hips and was assisting her motion. When her orgasm crashed over her in full force her hips became spastic as well, as she rapidly pulled off and then back on my cock. Her rhythm was completely disrupted so I picked up the same pace. She was screaming and groaning and panting. She would hold her breath and then gasp for air. She was totally out of control. I kept right on fucking her. Alexis looked up at me and threw me an air-kiss. I just smiled. My breathing had become ragged as well. I hadn't realized it but I was biting my lower lip as I watched my hips plow toward Deirdre's ass and then pull back.

With panting breaths, I mumbled, "Jesus Christ...What a fantastic ...fuck you are... Dee."

Deirdre was coming off her high but she was still in the throes of her orgasm. She muttered with a laugh, "I am, aren't I." We all laughed at her response. She had gained enough of her senses back to take back the rhythm again but not for long. She exploded into another orgasm and her torso collapsed to the bed with her ass perched atop my cock. I took over the pace again. She was seething out her breath between clenched teeth again. Alexis looked down at her face, which had rolled to the side. Her eyes were open but they had a strange glaze to them like she wasn't seeing anything in this world.

As Deirdre came down off this high, I pulled my cock out of her and rolled her onto her back. She was a rag-doll. I lifted her legs up onto my shoulders which pulled her hips up. I pushed my cock back into her and established a quicker fucking pace. Her head was rolling from side to side and she groaned and moaned non-stop. She slowly regained her senses and lifted her head to watch my cock slide in and out of her.

Alexis pulled herself up on her knees and rotated around Deirdre and pushed her pussy down on her face. Deirdre attacked Alexis' pussy and Alexis screamed as her clit was assaulted by Deirdre's tongue. Alexis was facing away from me which provided a view of her ass grinding on Deirdre's face. Alexis' head tilted back and she was moaning, "OOOOHHHH...OHHHH...OHHHH." She shook her head from side to side and muttered, "OOOHHH FFUCCCKKK. EEAATTTT MMMEEEEE DDEEEEE."

All this stimuli was too much for me and my balls pulled up tight and I welcomed the release as cum surged up my shaft and into Deirdre's pussy. I was pumping furiously and Deirdre groaned a muffled cry into Alexis' pussy.

Deirdre's hips launched up to take my load. Her head pulled back out of Alexis' pussy and she screamed as another orgasm crashed into her. She was flopping around on the bed and Alexis rode her face like a bucking bronco until her own orgasm took control of her muscles. She slammed her pussy into Deirdre's face as her chest heaved back pulling her head which snapped backward and then thrust forward. She was gasping for air with open mouth and forcing her rapid exhales through her teeth.

The sounds in the room were of squishing wet pussies and slurping mouths and slapping skin of my thighs on Deirdre's ass cheeks all overpowered by the sound of gasps for air by all of us.

Alexis was coming down off her orgasm and fell over to lie on the bed beside Deirdre who was still in the throes of a huge orgasm as I continued to fuck my still hard cock into her. Her face was rolling from side to side as she mumbled, "Jesus...Jesus...Jesus," over and over again.

Gobs of cum and vaginal juices were being forced out of Deirdre's pussy. The mixture drooled down my cock and over my balls to the floor between my feet.

I pulled my hard cock out of Deirdre's pussy and climbed onto the bed pushing her further to the middle. I maneuvered around behind her and rolled her slightly onto her side facing away from me as I pushed myself into a spooning position. I pushed my legs under her top leg and lifted it to expose her cum drooling pussy. I pushed my hips forward and guided my cock into her pussy to spoon-fuck her. She was oblivious and very compliant. She let out a long low pitched groan as I entered her. I pulled back out and pushed back in again. Her fingers moved down to touch my cock as it pushed in and out. She muttered, "Oh fuck, that's good. Jesus, Hunter. Fuck me forever." My upper hand found her tits and I started running my fingertip around and around her stiff nipple. Her dimpled areolas had scrunched up to the size of a dime.

Alexis came back to life and wanted to participate so she maneuvered her body around to a sixty-nine position with Deirdre who was out of it and didn't realize what Alexis was doing until her eyes flashed open as Alexis sucked her clitoris into her mouth and began nibbling on it with lip sheathed teeth.

Deirdre emitted a long, deep toned groan, "YYUUUNNNNNGGGGGHHHH," and thrust her hips forward into Alexis's face. Then she pushed her tongue into Alexis' pussy and flicked the tip as hard as she could. Alexis made the same sound, "YYYYYUUUUUNNNGGGGHHH." My cock surged larger from the visual stimulation. It was amazing. I doubled my effort and picked up the pace of fucking Deirdre's pussy.

After a few minutes of the same sounds as before, Deirdre began trembling which quickly escalated into random quakes. I could feel her pussy clamping and releasing my cock. Alexis could feel it too which started her going. Both of my girls were pulsing their hips into the others faces in no particular synchronized fashion. I could feel my own contribution to the spastic movements as cum boiled up from my balls. I groaned out very loud and through clenched teeth announced, "Fuck me. I'm cummminnngggg."

Alexis had never had such a close-up view of my balls moving and cum surging up the shaft. She had pulled back from Deirdre's pussy to watch. She couldn't stand it though and after the first shot of cum into Deirdre's pussy, Alexis pulled my cock out of Deirdre's pussy and stuffed it into her mouth. Her timing was perfect and the second through the last burst of cum fired into her mouth. She was gobbling it up and she swallowed when she needed to. I groaned loudly from the first shot to the last. Deirdre had recovered enough from her orgasm to be interested in mine. She was smiling at me when I finally opened my eyes.

I collapsed backward onto the bed which pulled my cock from Alexis' mouth, still hard as a steel pipe. I laid there gasping for air as my cock bobbed up straight toward the ceiling. It was covered with cum. Alexis started toward it, but Deirdre put a hand on her shoulder and stopped her. Alexis looked at her with a confused look. Deirdre quietly said, "I've got this."

Alexis smiled and pulled back to make room for Deirdre, who had pushed herself to her knees and scooched down the bed and pushed her mouth down on my rock hard cock. Her lips were stretched to the maximum. She swirled her tongue all around it and sucked the saliva and cum mixture into her mouth. She lathed her broad tongue up and down and all around until there wasn't the slightest taste of cum left. She looked at my face and then kissed the glans lightly. She smiled at me and then at Alexis, who had been watching intently.

My cock continued to throb with each heart beat and Alexis watched every movement. She was biting her lip again. Deirdre was watching Alexis and knew what was going to happen next. Alexis pushed her ass up off her feet and threw one leg across my hips facing me and sat down so that her pussy was on my balls. I looked down and smiled. She had a sultry look in her eyes and it looked like my cock was hers as the tip rose above her navel. She moved a hand onto my cock and stroked it several times. It was still wet from Deirdre's oral cleaning job.

Alexis lifted one leg and rotated her hips to push my cock into her pussy and then sat back down. All the air wheezed out of her lungs as she settled back down on my balls. Her hands went to my stomach to steady herself. She muttered, "Jesus, you are extra big right now." Her eyes had closed and she just sat there with her head hanging down for nearly a minute before she started rocking her hips forward and back dragging my cock in and out.

Alexis was stretched to the limit. She luxuriated in the feeling of fullness and was in no hurry. I didn't move any other muscles except to make my cock dance and move inside her. She giggled when she felt it. Deirdre noticed the giggle and said, "What are you guys doing?"

Alexis looked at her step-sister and said, "He can make his cock dance and move around and swell larger and get softer. It's an amazing feeling. I bet he could get me off doing just that." She looked down at me with a grin and stopped rocking. She sat there totally still.

I didn't do anything for several moments. Alexis looked at me and said, "I bet you can't get me off with just your cock." I smiled at her and then at Deirdre, who had pulled herself up close to watch. She was wide-eyed. I wasn't sure I could do it, but Alexis was in heat and I was going to give one hell of a try.

I flexed some muscles in my groin area. I didn't even know which one or ones. I just did it and my cock jerked. I made my muscles pull my cock back and flex larger again. I softened a little but I couldn't do much there because I was so turned-on. Alexis groaned from the movement deep in her womb. She mumbled, "Jesus. Fuck." I was flexing my cock about once a second and I could feel the pressure of her pussy as I surged larger and then softer. The sensations were incredible. I began to wonder if I could get myself off doing this. Deirdre was looking into Alexis' face as it hung down. Her mouth was open and she was raggedly sucking in air.

I kept on making my cock dance all around and I grinned at Deirdre as she broke out in a huge smile as Alexis' hips fired forward and snapped back. Her head flew back and she groaned, "UUUNNNNGGGHHH." Her head flew forward and her eyes flew open. She screamed, "FFFUUUCCCCKKK. IIIII'MMMMMM CCCCCUMMMINNNGGG." She couldn't take it anymore and she started fucking me for all she was worth. I fired my hips down and back up and she screamed again. I started a furious fucking motion and Alexis screamed again. "HERE CCCOOMMEESSS AANNNOTHHERR ONNNE. OOOOHHHH FFFUCCCKKK." She grabbed her tits and began crushing them and pinching her nipples. I could feel her pussy clenching hard on my cock and this tipped me over the edge and I groaned out, "JJJEESSSUSSSS. HHHERRRE I COMMMME."

Deirdre had been finger-fucking herself since we started this little bet and she couldn't hold back any longer as she screamed out too, "UUUNNNGGGHHH." All three of us were flailing all over the bed groaning and moaning. This pushed me up even higher and my cock surged harder in Alexis' womb. She screamed louder with the new pressure. I pumped what seemed like gallons of sperm into her and she groaned with each surge. She couldn't stay up any longer and she collapsed her torso to my chest which pulled her pussy almost off my cock. I wasn't done spewing yet and I slammed my hips up hard into Alexis' pussy over and over again. She had gone limp and didn't react to anything anymore.

Deirdre was still flailing around with her orgasm. I reached out to her and said, "Dee, get up here." She struggled up and threw her leg over my head and sat down on my face facing Alexis who wasn't reacting to anything now. I jabbed my tongue up into Deirdre's pussy and she screamed again, "UUUUNNNNGGGHHH." I used my index finger to flick lightly and randomly on her clitoris which was incredibly sensitive. Her hips pulsed every time I touched her clit. With my other hand, I reached up and grabbed a fist-full of tit. She clamped a hand over mine and forced me to mash her tit much harder than I would have, for fear of hurting her. I went with it. My final streams of cum had pushed into Alexis' pussy.

I wanted to get Deirdre off one more time and I was furious tongue-fucking her. When I pushed my clit strumming finger behind her and pushed into her anus that was it. She thrust her chest forward and rocked her hips back. I lost contact with her pussy and I was urgently trying to push back in. Her clit dragged across my chin stubble and she yelled, "OOOHHH FFFUUCKKK. YESSS. YESSSS. OOOHHH MMYYY GGGODDDD." Vaginal juices were pouring from her and I was lapping it up as fast as I could. My face was soaked all the way from my forehead to my chin and down over my neck to the sheets.

Deirdre fell off my face and curled up in a fetal position. I could see her pussy clenching as her juices continued to pour out of her. She gave a spastic pulse every few seconds as she slowly settled down. I had pulled Alexis up to rest on my chest with her face cradled on my shoulder. This pulled her off my cock and it bobbed in the air and slowly softened to lie on my left hip. My arms were around Alexis' narrow waist. Her breathing had settled down and she lifted her head to kiss me on the lips. I was glad to see her moving again and I kissed her back.

Deirdre recovered and pushed herself around to join us in our embraces. I wrapped the other arm around her to welcome her in close. She lean over and kissed Alexis and then me. We fell asleep just like that, just as there was a subtle hint on dawn breaking.

I woke first and looked at the clock on the nightstand. It was 8:12. I had never slept this late before, but then I had never spent most of the night fucking two gorgeous, insatiable women before either. I thought, 'What an incredible change in fortune just from starting this pool cleaning business. If my dad only knew what his investment started he may be jealous. My mom would no doubt be furious.'

I was anxious to get up and get blood flowing again. My arm around Deirdre was asleep and the full weight of Alexis on top of me was only then beginning to get uncomfortable. I didn't want to disturb either of them so I just suffered in silence. Some suffering eh?

Alexis came awake and discovered that she had been drooling on my chest. I didn't even realize it. She pushed herself up and smiled down at me and said, "Good morning baby." I smiled up at her and pursed my lips to give her an air-kiss. She pulled herself up and gave me a real kiss and it was erotic enough to raise my cock back up between her legs.

Deirdre came awake then and looked at Alexis and me kissing and then noticed that my cock was peaking up above Alexis' ass. She reached down and stroked it a few times and then rolled off my arm and stood up by the bed. She said, "Fuck. I reek of sex and so do you two. I'm getting in the shower. I'll see you guys...well, I guess I'll see you when I see you." She left the room and I watched her magnificent ass sway from side to side as she left. My cock surged harder from the sight.

We just kissed for a while and I caressed her body as far as I could reach. I could feel goose-bumps rise up as my finger-tips lazily traced her curves. She raised her head and said, "Well, I would say that you more than adequately fucked my big sister silly. You did me proud."

I laughed as she had put an awful English accent on her statement. I nodded and said in just as awful an accent, "Why thank you dear lady. I did my best." She kissed me quick and pulled herself up and moved down the bed so that my cock dragged between her legs and up between her tits and she kissed the head on the way by.

She went into our bathroom and after a minute or so I heard the shower come on. I looked at my softening cock and said to it, "Did you hear that? Your lady thinks you did us proud." I laughed at myself as I pushed myself up. I stepped into the bathroom just as the shower door was closing behind Alexis. I pulled the door open and stepped in behind her. I pulled her around and put my hands on each ass-cheek and pulled her in close. She kissed each of my nipples.

She said, "No more fooling around. We have to get going." I flashed a fake frown and let her go. She squeezed out a big gob of liquid soap into my hands and turned around presenting herself for my body wash. I washed her all over and mauled her tits as she giggled and made like she was trying to get away. When I went for her pussy, she shrieked and started laughing. She rinsed off and then she washed me all over too. She liked to trace her finger-tips along the defined muscles in my arms, chest and abdominal muscles. She liked the oblique muscles or side abdominals because I was ticklish there.

We dried each other and started the physical flirting all over again. We were both laughing like little kids when I chased her into the bedroom. Deirdre was sitting on the bed in her terry-cloth robe. Her hair was wet. She giggled at our antics and said, "You guys are so funny together." We settled down and got to business as we dressed for the day. Deirdre said, "What do you guys want to do for lunch? I know you have to leave after. We can go out somewhere or stay in. I don't eat here much as you can tell. I could order pizzas and have them delivered. There's a great pizzeria just down the street."

I guess we weren't done joking around yet because when Alexis bent over in front of me to pull her thong on, I moved up close behind her and bent down and grabbed her tits and started faking that I was fucking her from behind. She shrieked and squealed again at my antics and we both burst out laughing again.

Alexis settled down and said to Dee, "How about we do the pizza and stay in. You never can predict how this guy is going to act in public. He might embarrass us both. Even together, we couldn't fend off his advances. What's a poor girl to do in such circumstances?"

Now Deirdre burst out laughing and said, "I agree. Pizzas it is then." She got off the bed and threw her gorgeous flaming red hair in the air and headed back to her room. She was humming, 'There's a monster in my pants." Alexis and I looked at each other and burst out laughing again.

When everyone was done with hair, makeup, clothing, etc., we congregated in the Living Room again. I stood at the windows, just far enough back so my vertigo didn't try to pull me over the edge. Even where I was standing caused my heart to race a little. Alexis and Deirdre were sitting on the long couch gabbing about girl stuff and local gossip.

Alexis told her about the big party a few days ago and how she got to go. Deirdre was excited because she never got to go, even after she was eighteen. She explained what her dress looked like, blaa blaa blaa. I came over and sat in a chair across from the couch just as Alexis was telling about how Olivia's husband, Ron had tried to force her to blow him and she finished up with how Deidre's dad had beaten her mom for threatening Ron with an assault charge. Deirdre's face went white and tears formed in her eyes. She leaned in and hugged Alexis and with tears rolling down her face whispered, "I'm so sorry that happened to you and especially to your mom. She is a good woman and I love her dearly. My dad can be an absolute ass sometimes." I had thought that Alexis had not wanted to tell all of this stuff to her sister. 'Women," I thought. 'Who knows what goes through their mind?'

I stayed out of the conversation as much as possible and let the sisters' visit. I found a People Magazine and I entertained myself with that. At 11:30, Deirdre said that she needed to call in the pizza order. She wanted to know what our preferences were. She called the order in and gave them her address. They said it would be delivered in 30 minutes. She hung up the phone in the kitchen and walked around the corner to the Living Room and stopped short. We were back at it again.