Pool Boy Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled her face back off my shoulder and when she did a bright blue stroboscopic light reflecting in the rearview mirror caught my attention. At the same instant, Alexis blurted out, "Oh shit." She didn't elaborate as she forcefully pulled herself off my cock with a loud groan. She pulled her right dress strap over her shoulder as she spun around in my lap. She couldn't find the left strap as it had fallen off her arm.

Emma was confused by all the sudden commotion until she glanced out the rear window. She muttered, "Oh shit." Alexis was practically throwing herself across the front seatbacks when the cop rapped his knuckles on the driver's window. He couldn't see through the blacked out window and stepped back beside the rear window. Alexis was frantically searching for the left strap of her dress. I pushed my sticky, gooey cock back into my pants and zipped up. I was frantically buttoning my shirt. The cop rapped his fingers on the window again. Alexis glanced quickly at her image in the rearview mirror as she hit the power window button. Her lipstick was a mess and she ran her bare arm across her face in hopes that would make it better.

The cop looked down into the car and a big smile erupted on his face as he bent to look in the back. He said, "Are you folks okay? Are you having car problems? Do you need any assistance?" He looked back at Alexis. Her left tit was completely exposed as the left strap hung uselessly in her lap. She glanced down to see what he was staring at and quickly covered her tit with her hand as she searched for the strap again. She finally found it and pulled it over her shoulder. Then she realized that when she threw herself over the seat, her dress pulled up around her waist. Her glistening pussy was on full display and the cop continued to stare down even after she covered her left tit. Her face was beet-red as she looked up at the cop while she struggled to pull her dress down over her crotch. He had a lascivious look on his face.

He looked back at me and then at Emma. He said to me, "You're one lucky young man." Alexis went red again. They were busted. She grinned at the cop. He didn't ask for her license or registration. He simply tipped his hat at Alexis and said, "You drive carefully okay?" He walked back past the rear door shaking his head with a grin on his face. His hand went to his crotch as he obviously adjusted the hard-on in his pants.

Alexis sat there until the cop drove off and then she started laughing. She looked at us in the rearview mirror and said, "Jesus Christ. I thought he was going to climb through the window when he spotted my naked boob and then my naked pussy." She started the engine and drove back out on the highway.

Emma unzipped my pants again and pulled my sticky cock from my pants and bent down and sucked it into her mouth. She deep-throated me a couple times and my cock responded accordingly. She lashed her tongue all over the shaft and then pulled her lips up to the ridge and lashed my velvety crown. She popped her mouth off and swirled her tongue around her lips and said to Alexis, "Baby girl, you sure taste good on this cock."

Alexis responded without looking back, "Some of that is you Mom." With no further distractions, Alexis drove the rest of the way home without incident. Emma held my soft, but clean cock in her hand all the way.

Alexis pulled right into the garage and shut the overhead door with the push of a button on her visor. Emma complimented her on her driving and Alexis told Emma that she could let go of my cock now. Emma looked down as though she hadn't even realized what she was doing. She released her fingers and giggled as she simply said, "Oops."

They both went into the house through the mudroom into the kitchen. I made several trips with the luggage. I left mine in the kitchen and carried theirs up the stairs to their respective bedrooms.

When I came downstairs, Emma said, "It's almost noon. What can I make you guys for lunch?"

I looked at my watch and said, "You guys go ahead. I have to check on Noah to see if there were any issues over the past few days. I need to pay him too. Besides, I have a real need for some fast food." Emma laughed at the last part. She had mentioned several times during the summer that she couldn't figure out how someone as fit and ripped as me could eat that fast food crap. I kissed Emma and then really kissed Alexis. She curled one leg around behind my leg as we sucked each other's faces for nearly a minute. I told her I'd call her later. I carried my luggage to Noah's car that he had left there when he picked up the van last Saturday morning. The keys were in the ashtray as we agreed.

I drove to the second pool job hoping I could catch Noah before he finished. He was just loading the buckets of chemicals into the van when I pulled in and parked beside the van. I got out of his car and Noah grinned broadly when he saw me. He reached out to shake my hand and then pulled me in for a bro-hug and I reciprocated. He had a million questions about the weekend and the wedding. I had a million answers but not right then. We went to lunch together and talked about the jobs. Were there any problems and finally how were Olivia and Sophia? His grin went from ear to ear in response to that last question.

Noah explained that the first few days he didn't see either of them and how disappointed he was. Then he told me that yesterday he was in the middle of cleaning her pool when out of the blue, Olivia came down the walk from the house totally naked. She walked up to him and without a word; reached into his shorts and dragged him back to the house by his cock. He was grinning hard as he explained that he didn't resist. Olivia led him up the stairs to her bedroom and then onto the bed. She pulled down his shorts and sucked his cock into her mouth and gave him, by his admission, the most incredible blowjob of his life. She climbed on his cock and he blew a load almost immediately but she fucked him hard and his cock never went soft as she fucked herself to an orgasm. Then she pulled on her robe and left. She had never said a single word. Noah admitted that he kind of felt like a tool that she used to get herself off. He laughed and said, "Hey whatever. Olivia is the most beautiful women I've ever seen. She can use me anytime." We both laughed. I know exactly what he meant.

I said, "Is she next on the schedule?"

Noah shook his head and said, "Naw. It's an off day for her." Noah's eyes brightened as he said, "Hey. The 'every other day' schedule was her husband's schedule. He's gone now. Why can't we go back to every day?"

I smiled at Noah and said, "Good thought. I'll talk to her about that. I don't know what her financial situation is now." Noah smiled but his 'far-away'gaze revealed that his mind was off on a tangent. I said, "So. I guess you're done for the day." I'll take over tomorrow morning. Thanks for helping me out Noah. I really appreciate it." I handed him a check for his pay. I threw in a small bonus because I knew I could count on his help when I needed it.

He looked at the check and then back at me as a huge smile erupted. He said, "Thanks Bro." We walked back out to the van and Noah's car and exchanged keys. I transferred my luggage to the van. He tooted his horn as he drove off. I had arranged for Noah to basically take over the pool cleaning as an employee because I had to leave mid-week to get back to College for preseason football practice. Summer was nearly over but there would still be hot days and pools to clean until they were closed for the season.

Alexis had found a small apartment close to campus and we were really excited to be living together. If we were married, we could have got a cheaper apartment on campus but that was a year away. Next year we could do that. Alexis wanted to come with me now but classes didn't start for another ten days. All I would be doing is two-a-day practice sessions and they would be grueling.

I drove the van home and carried my luggage into the house. The wet spot on my crotch had dried. Mom met me at the front door with another million questions about the wedding and the weekend. She knew Alexis and I were staying at her sister's apartment and she didn't need to be 'Carnac the Magnificent' to know we were sleeping together. She never brought it up. It was something that her generation didn't do and certainly never talked about. I sat in the kitchen and answered her questions the best way I could. There were some fibs and some down-right lies. They were all so I wouldn't offend her or cause her concern. We all ate dinner together and talked about what was going on in their lives. We watched TV together and retired to our bedrooms at the usual time. As I laid my head down on the pillow with the lights out, I thought, 'Until this summer, this was my life. Every day the same routine and I liked it. Now, every day was a combination of routine and adventure. The routine was comfortable. The adventure was intoxicating. Alexis had brought color into my black n' white life; like Dorothy's arrival in Emerald City.' I couldn't help thinking about how it all started in Olivia's kitchen in what seemed a lifetime ago.

I woke with my usual morning woody and I laid there in bed for a while with my hands behind my head. I could hear rain beating against the window. I kind of liked cleaning pools in the rain. The steady drone of the rain on the water was very soothing. I could picture myself shirtless and shoeless with my shorts soaking wet slowly pushing the cleaning pole back and forth.

I made myself an egg and sausage sandwich for breakfast and went out to the van. The three days off were great but now I was excited about getting back to work. I hadn't thought to coordinate with Alexis on work today. We hadn't talked about it at all. It was too early to call her now. She would be at the town pool or she wouldn't.

I got my answer as soon as I drove into the parking lot. Emma's Mercedes was parked beside where I always parked and she got out when I parked. She slid open the side door of the van and started collecting the various pieces of equipment. It was pouring rain and she was soaked by the time I got around the van to help her. She didn't seem to mind the rain at all. Her face, framed by her limp, wet hair, lit up when I came around the front of the van. I didn't know how she would react to the circumstances but I was delighted to see how she was handling this. It was why I loved her so much.

Alex was raised as a privileged rich girl. She had everything she ever wanted. No one could blame her if she lived her life that way. But Emma had grounded her and she had never once displayed herself as that kind of person. She was thoughtful of others and their needs. She hardly ever complained about not getting her way. She was respectful of her mother. She's beyond beautiful and deep inside she knows it but she never consciously flaunts it. Sometimes, she's even embarrassed by it. To top it all off, she loves me and I love her back.

With her arms full of cleaning equipment I pulled her tight against me and kissed her wet lips. She kissed me back with passion. I relieved her of her burden and stepped back. She was wearing a tee shirt with no bra. She hadn't thought that through. We both looked down at her chest at the same time. Her soaking wet tee shirt was plastered against her bare breasts and her nipples were erect and on full display. She looked from her breasts to my face and burst out laughing. I joined her.

She leaned into the van and pulled out a half empty bucket of chlorine and walked past me toward the locked gate. I followed with the arm full of equipment. The combination of her wet tee shirt display and her wet nylon short shorts clinging to the contours of her ass was having its expected affect on my cock. It pushed out the bottom of my nylon shorts and was on full display too. When I set the equipment down I immediately adjusted myself as best I could. Alexis was giggling at me as I tried several times to find a position that minimized the exposure of my cock.

Alexis watched for a few moments and then walked over and pressed her erect nipples against my stomach and ground her hips into my crotch. She lifted her head and kissed me on the chin and giggled as she said in her best Mae West impersonation, "Hey big boy. Is that a pistol in your pocket or are you just glad to see me?" I laughed and bent down and kissed her lips.

I stripped off my wet tee shirt and kicked off my sneakers. I was now standing as I had envisioned myself earlier this morning. The rain was warm and I lifted my arms and looked to the sky and reveled in the sensations. Alexis was plugging the hose into the skimmer as I came back to reality and started cleaning the pool. Alexis did her jobs and we were finished in no time.

We collected the gear and returned it to the van. I slid the door open and pushed the gear in and rolled out the yoga mat for us to sit on. We climbed inside and watched it pour. Alexis peeled her tee shirt off and wrung it out a couple of times and then struggled to get it back on. I assisted her and took every opportunity to grab her tits. She giggled and half heartedly tried to escape my hands. We maneuvered ourselves so we were face to face with her legs behind me and mine behind her. We kissed several times as we enjoyed the sound of the rain on the van roof which accentuated the short bursts of deafening deluge followed by the longer periods of steady but gentle rain.

I stretched back and pulled my 'jerk-off towel' from under the driver's seat. I sniffed it and it was clean. I hadn't used it for some time. I vigorously rubbed the towel in my hair and wiped my face and torso and then gave it to Alexis. She sniffed it too just to be sure. She did the same. We were hoping that the rain would lessen before we went to the next job but it didn't and we worked the second pool cleaning in the same conditions. Alexis never complained once. In fact she seemed to be enjoying the warm rain. I know I was.

For lunch I drove through the drive-thru window at the fast food restaurant. We ate in the van. Alexis would have caused a scene if we went inside with her wet tee shirt on. As we collected the wrappers and soda cups and napkins and shoved them in the bag they came in, I suggested that we stop by Olivia's and use her sauna in the cabana beside the pool. Alexis' eyes went wide and the huge grin on her face told me she thought that was a great idea. I never had any doubt.

As we were getting out of the van in Olivia's driveway we spotted her standing in the open doorway. She was wearing her bathrobe and I couldn't help but wonder if she ever wore anything else lately. We ran across the driveway to the waiting Olivia and I leaned in and kissed her not wanting to get her wet. She accepted the kiss and then pulled herself tight to my wet body and kissed me hard. Her robe had parted and her naked body was plastered to me. She didn't even flinch at the touch of my wet body. I looked past Olivia's head to see Alexis' reaction. She was grinning as she waited for her chance. Olivia didn't disappoint. When she pulled her body away from mine, she turned and pulled Alexis' wet body against her and they kissed just as passionately as Olivia had kissed me.

When the hugging and kissing stopped Olivia pulled us into the mudroom and shut the door. It was cooler inside than out and I began to feel a chill from the air-conditioned air. Olivia was going on about how much she missed us. I asked if we could use her sauna to warm up. She beamed a smile at me and said, "That's a great idea. I'll join you if you don't mind." Alexis was the first to say that we didn't mind. She had that look on her face again.

Olivia pulled out an umbrella for herself and offered another to me. I looked down my soaked body and said, "It's too late for that."

Olivia smiled and said, "I have a washer and dryer in the cabana. You can dry your clothes while we are in the sauna. You'll need the umbrella to get back in the house without getting soaked again." I smiled at her and took the umbrella.

We walked down the walkway toward the pool and it was pouring as hard as ever. Alexis and I stomped off the water and Olivia helped peel Alexis out of her tee shirt. While Alexis struggled to get the shirt up over her head, Olivia pushed her lips onto Alexis' nipples which were erect either from the cold or from being horny. I figured it was a toss-up.

Alexis moaned as Olivia ran her tongue around her aureoles and spiraled into her nipples again. As she was molesting Alexis' tits, she shrugged off her robe. Olivia's nipples were erect and stood out nearly an inch. My cock was lifting my nylon shorts again as I struggled out of my wet tee shirt. I pushed my shorts down past my cock and it sprang upward and then settled at a sixty degree angle. Alexis finally got her tee shirt over her head and she wrapped her arms around Olivia's neck and held Olivia on her tits as she groaned hard. She glanced at me as she nibbled on her lower lip. She groaned again when Olivia moved to her other tit.

Olivia was trying to grind her sex on Alexis' but their height difference made that impossible, so Olivia turned her hips and started grinding her sex on Alexis' thigh. Both Alexis and Olivia were moaning and breathing very raggedly. I watched the two of them and reached down and started jerking myself off. The vision of these two incredibly gorgeous women locked in their sexual embrace was extremely erotic and I thought I might blow my load just watching them.

Olivia pulled herself back from Alexis as she gasped for air. Her face was red with passion. She waved her hand in front of her face and let out a long "PPPHHEEEEWWWW." Alexis staggered back against the wall behind her as she was sucking wind too. Olivia gathered up our wet clothes from the floor and asked Alexis for her shorts and underwear. She threw them all in the dryer in a back room of the cabana. When she returned she spotted my cock still in my hand and she came over and slapped my hand away and took over jerking me off.

Olivia opened the door to the sauna with her free hand and pulled me inside. Alexis followed me and slapped me hard on my bare ass. She giggled and said, "I love your butt." I sat down on the redwood bench and Olivia went down on her knees in front of me and pressed my cock against my stomach and kissed my balls and then kissed her way up the shaft to the very tip. She lashed her tongue around the ridge of the velvety crown and then stretched her lips over the top and pushed her mouth down over the glans. She stopped there and adjusted her lips and relaxed before she started a great blowjob. Alexis moved over close to me to get the best possible vantage point as Olivia's lips drove up and down my shaft.

Alexis was fingering her own pussy as she watched. Then she stood up on the bench and stepped one leg across me and pushed her pussy into my face. I didn't need any encouragement. I grabbed her hips and pulled them to me as I licked her pussy from anus to clitoris. I sucked her erect and prominent clit between my lips and nibbled on it with my lip-clad teeth. Alexis' body vibrated in an uncontrolled spasm for a moment and she rocked her hips hard into my face. She wrapped her hands around the back of my head and hung on.

Olivia, who had been looking up at my face as she sucked my cock was now looking up at Alexis' perfect ass and pussy as I drove my tongue in and out of her. The sight spurred Olivia on and she increased her pace and added both hands in counter-rotating motions. I groaned hard into Alexis' pussy. Alexis' legs were getting wobbly and I pulled her thighs to my shoulders and flicked my tongue on her clitoris several times. She screamed loudly and I began to feel her pussy clenching on my tongue. Her hips flew hard into my face and then snapped them back away from me. All I could see was Alexis' navel as I struggled to get my tongue back in her pussy.