Pool Boy Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,308 Followers

Alexis did a pirouette with her full blonde curly hair flying outward and said, "I got five for us to wear tonight at the game. What do you think?" She spun around again. She had no bra on and her tits reacted to the centripetal force as they jiggled to a stop a fraction of a second after she did. I could feel rumblings in my groin. I liked the look. I loved the look. I looked at my watch. She got the hint and said, "I know we're late. She ran into the bedroom and came back with a box. She rushed past me to the kitchen door saying,"Stuff for the game." I opened the door for her and she ran down the stairs and across the parking lot to the Subaru. She got behind the wheel and I slid into the passenger seat. She would drop me off at the stadium and then go collect her friends. I would see her in their regular seats and as events began to unwind, so would everyone else.

There was an unusual amount of activity in the locker room when I walked in. Local sports reporters were everywhere. There were even a few recognizable national talking-head sports guys and one woman there. She was beautiful and obviously made up for television. Our games were recorded for replay in the local market, which was small. I never really paid much attention. We played in a nice stadium and we even had our own Jumbotron. Well, okay it was a mini-jumbotron. It was kind of neat to see yourself on the big screen on replays if you made a big play. Not so neat if you'd been caught with a yellow flag.

A shirtless Dean rushed up to me as I picked my way through the crowd to my locker. He was a little out of breath and gasped out, "The game is going to be broadcast live and get this." He sucked in a huge breath of air and continued, "It's going to be regional." They don't do that for small universities like ours. I guess because both teams were undefeated it had some impact on their decision.

The reporters never came near me. They were interviewing our Quarterback and Halfback. They were the stars on our team. They were good and deserved the attention. I was happy for them. They both had aspirations for the NFL even though they knew it was extremely unlikely. But hey; there were guys drafted every year from small schools like ours.

The buzz was electric in the locker room until the coach came in and shushed all the reporters out. He gathered us around in various states of undress and told us what Dean had told me. He also told us that there was several large University as well as NFL scouts here tonight. That got the buzz going again. Coach gave a rousing inspirational speech that thankfully wasn't too long and the energy level began to noticeably grow. We weren't allowed to take our cell phones on the field so I called my folks to tell them the game was going to be on TV. They were excited as they hadn't seen me play since High School. We talked only a moment and I had to go.

By the time we hit the field we would have run through a cement wall if the coach wanted us too. We were on the sidelines bashing our helmets together and punching each other's shoulder pads. The stadium was packed and the jumbotron scanned the crowd and the players on both sides. I looked to where Alexis and her gang always sat and she happened to be looking right at me. I waved and she went crazy jumping up and down and flailing her arms. She and her gang really stood out in the crowd with their neon green tank tops on. They were all gorgeous with Alexis leading the pack. It seems the box she was carrying contained streamers and pom-poms and very loud air-horns.

April and Mindy and the rest of the team Cheerleaders would play hell getting anyone's attention away from "The Smoking Hot Five". That's what the color commentator called them once the camera's found them. It didn't take long either. He would get in trouble for the comment, just like the sports commentator did when the cameras found that big school Quarterback, AJ somebody's girlfriend in the crowd, Catherine something. She had more than her fifteen minutes of fame. Alexis was every bit as gorgeous as her.

The TV producer must have assigned a camera just to them because every time there was a time out of other break in the action Alexis and the "Smoking Hot Five" was on the screen blowing their horns and screaming and pumping their pom-poms. None of them had bras on and little purple and blue haired Nina's huge tits were going everywhere. The crowd went nuts every time they came on the jumbotron and that just amped them up higher. The color commentator couldn't resist saying something inappropriate every time.

The game was back and forth. It was looking like the team that had the ball last was going to win. There were only seconds left in the fourth quarter and we were down by a field goal. I had already had a good game with five receptions at tight end for a hundred plus yards; at least that's what the jumbotron kept displaying. Stats were something you never thought about during the game. We had the ball on our side of mid-field at third and five and the coach called 'the trick play'.

My nerves lit up. We moved to the line. I was split wide left. I had a linebacker playing off because I was faster than him and he knew it. The ball was snapped and the quarterback faked a handoff to the running back. The Safety didn't bite on the play action and stayed with our wide receiver. I took a step forward and the linebacker took several steps back and got his hips turned to run downfield with me. I stopped and backed up so I was behind the quarterback. He took one look downfield and then threw a lateral to me. The Safety broke back toward me along with the linebacker. Our wide receiver was all alone downfield and I threw a long looping spiral into his arms for a touchdown. The stadium went nuts. I could hear The "Smoking Hot Five" air-horn blaring away until they ran out of compressed air. My team mates swarmed me for a few seconds. We still had to kick the extra point and kick off, which we did and won the game by four points. The Jumbotron scanned around the screaming fans and inevitably stopped on a close-up shot of Alexis' gorgeous face just as she got my attention and threw me an air-kiss and mouthed the words, "I love you Hunter." The crowd went nuts again as it was so obvious what she had said. Regardless, the Jumbotron flashed a stock picture of me, in uniform but helmetless, on half the screen alongside a still shot of Alexis with her lips pursed in a kiss, with big white text across the bottom reading, "I LOVE YOU, HUNTER."

The regional TV stations played a short clip of that last touchdown pass and then a short clip of Alexis and the "Smoking Hot Five" over and over again during the next couple days. Then the national news and sports channels started playing Alexis' close up and she was a national star. I was excited for her but she was embarrassed by all the attention. The phone wouldn't stop ringing as every national and regional talk show wanted her to come on the air and be interviewed. She refused them all and just wanted the hubbub to die down which it did eventually.

*****

On Monday, Alexi was asked to come to the Dean of the University's office. She thought she was in some kind of trouble. She was offered a chair in front of his desk and he said, "The University wants to extend an invitation to the 'Smoking Ho....' umm, you and your four friends with your "GO DOGS" tee shirts and pom-poms and air-horns to attend the game this Friday night. You would travel with the team as adjunct Cheerleaders. You wouldn't be on the field but we have secured seats in their stadium in a comparable location. The Dean of the other University wanted to put you up in the top row behind the ladies room, I think. You ladies are famous and our fans love you."

Alexis had no interest in being a national icon displayed like a piece of meat but she didn't want to give up rooting for her "Bulldogs", so she accepted the Dean's invitation on the condition that the other members of the "Smoking Hot Five" agreed. Of course they all did. They were delirious. Traveling with the team overnight before the game and returning with the team the day after; they were giddy. They loved their new moniker, "Smoking Hot Five" and Alexis had the words added to the back of their neon green shirts.

*****

We were back in our routine of studying in bed together when my cell phone rang. I looked at the display to see if it was another TV station. They now had my cell phone number too and Alexis wasn't answering hers unless it was her mother or sister who had both called all excited about seeing her on the national news. It was Olivia. I answered and said, "Hey beautiful. What's up?" I mouthed the word "Olivia" to Alexis. She reached over and clicked the speakerphone icon.

Olivia's voice, through the tinny sounding speaker, was excited. She said, "I talked to Alexis' sister, Deirdre. She knew who I was as soon as I gave her my name. She told me she wasn't really interested in selling her condo but she went on to say that the penthouse in her building was for sale. She said it's much bigger than her two bedroom unit, which she thought would be too small for us. Anyway; she called the listing agent for the penthouse and we have an appointment to look at it tomorrow. We've seen photos from the MLS on the internet and it looks like just what we were hoping to find. It's expensive but our homes will sell for big buck too. I wanted to thank Alexis for pointing us in this direction. I'll let you know what happens. Love you." She hung up before either of us could say anything. I pushed the end button and set the phone on the night stand.

Alexis said, "Well it looks like things are moving fast for them. I've never seen the penthouse condo in Dee's building but I'd bet you anything that it's spectacular." We went back to our studies. I was distracted as I thought about the possibilities of Olivia and Sophia living a few floor above Dee's condo. My mental gears were working on something and concentration on my studies was gone. I set my books aside and rolled over and took the text book in Alexis' hand and laid it down behind me. She looked at me and said,"Oh, I see how it is. You talk to Olivia and now you're all horny." She giggled as she said it. She knew I had a spot in my heart for Olivia and Sophia as well as her mother, Emma. She also knew they each had a special spot in their hearts for me and for her as well.

I pulled her down off her pillows and rolled on top of her with my knees between her legs. I ran my fingers up her midriff and she burst out in her "Julia Roberts" laugh as she writhed around trying to fend off my fingers. She gave up and laughed and laughed until she couldn't breathe anymore and tears streamed down her cheeks. I spread her legs with my knees and moved in to kiss her lips. I whispered, "I love you Babe."

She touched my lips with hers, smiled up at me and said, "I know." She grinned and pecked me on the lips again. I pulled my face back from hers and pushed my knees to her groin spreading her legs wider and knelt high above her. I unbuttoned her blouse slowly. She watched my every move with a smile on her face. I peeled back her blouse exposing her breasts. Her nipples were hardening as the cool air touched her skin. I bent forward and gently sucked one nipple between my lips and rolled it around with my tongue before moving to the other nipple. A soft moan escaped her throat as she lifted her face to the side to expose her neck. She was inviting me in because she knew once I went there, there was no coming back. I resisted her invitation for the moment. My own breath was caught in my lungs. I could feel and hear blood coursing through my ears.

'God, you're beautiful," I said as I gazed down at her. Her body trembled as it seemed to resonate through her as much from the words spoken as from the guttural texture of my voice. Her face and chest were flushed red. I could see her pulse throbbing in her neck. Tears exploded in her eyes as she smiled up at me. The tears overflowed her eyelids and poured down her cheeks to her neck. She paid no attention to them and didn't try to wipe them off.

She raised her hands to my face and I took them and kissed each of her fingertips. When I was done, she rested her fingertips on my cheeks and said, "I love you so much." She pursed her lips and air-kissed me.

I smiled down at her, air-kissed her back and whispered, "I know." She burst out laughing and tears poured from her eyes. I bent down and kissed her tears off her cheeks and she threw her arms around my neck and held me there for all of five minutes. I laid my body down on hers. I held the bulk of my weight off her and she kissed my face from forehead to chin. The sexual urgency had passed. Neither of us was pushing to get it back either. The tenderness we felt for each other at that moment was palpable. Sex would only spoil the memory of this moment.

I couldn't hold my weight off her any longer so I rolled over on my side and she hung on to roll with me. We laid there forehead to forehead batting our eyelashes on the others. Butterfly-kisses were always on the menu when we kissed like this. She always giggled when I did it to her. It was something that her mother used to do when she was little. She introduced it to me and it's just part of our connection with each other now.

I woke much later. Our lights on each nightstand were still on and we were still in the same position, forehead to forehead. My arm underneath Alexis was tingling. I pulled it out from under her and she slurped saliva in her mouth and rolled away from me. I went to the bathroom swinging my arm trying to get some feeling back in it. I undressed and slid under the covers. I thought about letting Alexis sleep on top of her covers but I opted to nudge her enough to wake her up. She groaned a little and sat up. She stripped off her clothes and slid under the cover beside me. She kissed my shoulder and she was sound asleep seconds later. I leaned past her and switched off her light and then switched off mine.

Over the next couple days, normalcy returned. It was Wednesday and we had the off-campus art class tonight. I had agreed to pose again. I had no idea what to expect. Miranda was a wild woman. Anything could happen and when Alexis' phone rang, as we were having lunch at the cafeteria, Alexis looked at the screen and told me it was Miranda. I was sure she was cancelling. When Alexis ended the call, she said, "She would like us to come an hour earlier. Well, she wants you to come an hour earlier. She said she wants you to meet someone. She was pretty cryptic. What do you think?"

I laughed and said, "She probably has a friend that she wants to do a three-way with." I was just kidding but Alexis thought my joke was completely feasible. We agreed to go early and maybe, if my joke wasn't a joke, Alexis could make it a four-way.

We ate dinner early and we drove to Miranda's art studio. Alexis went to the darkened room were the class was held last week and found a seat behind a bunch of easels way in the back of the room which was completely dark even when the platform spotlights were on. We were sure if anything was going to happen it would be on that platform.

I went to Miranda's office, which was the preparation room where I disrobed last week and then fucked her in her staged position. She was a little startled when I walked in. I was a few minutes early. She stood and greeted me and thanked me profusely for coming in early. She said, "Before we talk about why I wanted you to come in early, take a look at these. She handed me a stack of photographs that were stripped from the video that Alexis had taken of me and Miranda last week. They were very erotic. My face was hidden partially in the crook of Miranda's neck and the rest by her face and hand pressed up to my cheek. My ripped muscles were clearly displayed and my cock was pressing against Miranda's labia in some pictures and inside her pussy in others. Miranda's facial features were clear and varied depending on the amount of penetration. I flipped through a dozen or so photos. The quality was amazing. She said, "What do you think?"

I handed them back to her and said, "They're great. What are you going to do with them?"

She smiled and said, "I've already sold them to a pornography site that I sit for on occasion to make a few extra bucks. I made sure you are not identifiable. You are just a body and a cock. I didn't include your name; just mine. I have my own porn site within a public pay site." She handed me her personal card with the website information on it. I wasn't pleased that she just did this without getting my permission. Okay, my identification was not revealed, but still. She could see my displeasure. She must have anticipated it. She apologized and moved in and kissed me passionately. "The moment I saw your fatty, I knew I had to do that. The composition formed in my mind while the class was sucking your cock."

She was 'schmoozing' me and I felt like I was being slimed. I pulled back from her and said, "Alexis said you wanted me to meet someone."

She welcomed the change in subject. She smiled and said, "They should be here any moment. I told them not to be late." Almost on cue there was a knock on her door. She smiled and stepped to the door and ushered two people into her office. I was more than surprised to see that the woman was Mary Jane. She had left last week with Alexis' sketch of her blowing my cock. She held her eyes down and wouldn't make eye contact with me. She was with an older guy.

Miranda said, "Mary Jane, why don't you start." In my mind, this couldn't be good. The guy standing beside Mary Jane looked to be in his mid-fifties, probably ten years older than Mary Jane. It was logical to assume he was the husband. My heart rate ramped up in anticipation of a fight breaking out. I was sure he was here to defend his wife's honor. I positioned myself ready for a bull-rush on his part. I certainly didn't want to get in a fight with a fifty something year old guy. I was cursing Miranda in the back of my mind; again.

Mary Jane started, "First of all, this is my husband Steve." Steve stuck out his hand with a smile on his face. I smiled too and shook his hand. His grip was strong and I applied the same pressure as he was. Mary Jane continued, "We've been married for twenty-five years. Our kids are all grown and in college or married and moved away." I wanted to congratulate them but I kept my mouth shut. She continued, "Last week's session had always been a fantasy of mine. When Miss Miranda did what she did to make you erect and then that gorgeous young lady started sucking your magnificent penis, the rest of us were sucked in too, pardon the pun. I was so horny doing that I thought my heart would burst."

I glanced at Steve to see his reaction to his wife's story. He was smiling and listening intently. "When I saw the sketch that the young lady had drawn that feeling that I hadn't felt in a long time flooded over me again. I had to have her drawing. Her capture of the expression of pure lust on my face; it's incredible. I get horny every time I look at it."

Mary Jane continued, "Anyway, I pulled the sketch out when I got home last week and I was overpowered with lust all over again. I stripped off my clothes and basically attacked Steve." Steve was smiling and nodding vigorously. "We had the hottest sex I could ever remember. The next night I secretly pulled out my sketch tube and removed the sketch again. I studied everything about it: the huge size of the cock in my mouth; the blood vessels on the shaft, the look on my face, my distended lips and bulging cheeks. In my mind I was right back in the class sucking your cock. Lust washed over me again and we nearly killed each other."

Steve interjected with a huge grin, "I came three times before daybreak. She was insatiable. As soon as I came, she sucked my cock right back up and away we went again. I've had difficulty with erections as I've gotten older, but not those nights." I smiled at his matter of fact description.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,308 Followers