Pool Boy Ch. 43

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in the living room with Dean and Josie when Alexis walked in. She had a couple beers and she handed one to Dean and one to me. Josie said that she wanted a beer too so Alexis got two more and we all sat in our living room drinking beers and talking. Dean wanted to know what happened to us noting that we weren't on the plane home from the bowl game. I explained about JR's dad and how he wanted to talk me into transferring to the Division I school with JR next year. It was a partial truth and I stopped right there. JR's story wasn't mine to tell.

Olivia had retreated to her guest room and was taking a shower when I looked in on her. We finished our beers and Josie and Dean got up to leave. Josie kissed me and then Alexis and said, "Happy New Year guys. I wasn't so sure about tonight but it was incredible." Dean shook my hand and thanked me for inviting him. He kissed Alexis and they called a couple minutes later to get through the gate.

I pulled Alexis into my arms and kissed her passionately and then said, "So. How did you like Jamal's monster cock?"

She turned red and said, "It was that obvious? It was amazing and I'm glad I got to experience it, but I think I still prefer yours." She giggled and tried to grab my cock hanging between my legs. We went down the hall to our bedroom. We yelled out, "Good-night Olivia. See you in the morning," as we passed her room.

Olivia yelled back, "Good-night guys and thank you so much for this. I can get back to my life again."

We went directly into the shower and washed the odor of sex off our bodies. I sat down on the toilet once we were dried off and pulled her into my lap. I kissed her deeply and then said, "I love you Babe."

Alexis giggled and kissed me on the nose before saying, "I love you more." I tickled her unmercifully for saying that.

We slipped under the sheets and assumed our usual spoon with my left hand on her left tit. She rested her right hand over mine. I kissed her on the neck and she groaned as she always did when I kissed her there. As usual, I was out like a light.

I woke to a sensation on my cock, which was granite hard even before I came to full consciousness. I opened my eyes and could just barely make out, in the dim light of the digital alarm clock on the night-stand, the covers lifting and dropping over my hips. I said, "Oh fuck Babe. That feels incredible." I pushed my hips up into her and put my hand on her head above the covers.

Beside me Alexis rolled over and sleepily mumbled, "What?" The mouth on my cock wasn't Alexis. It had to be Olivia.

I said, "Nothing Babe. I must have been talking in my sleep." She mumbled something unintelligible and turned back on her side facing away from me. The blow-job continued. I reached down under the covers and pulled her face off my cock and urged her to come up. She popped her head out from under the covers. I could see her ultra-white teeth glowing in the blue light of the clock. I whispered to her and she maneuvered her way around so we were in a sixty-nine position. I dipped my tongue into her sopping wet pussy and she quietly moaned from the contact. I flicked my tongue along her clitoris and she moaned again.

Olivia bent down and held my cock with her hand as she stretched her lips over the knob and continued her blowjob as I tongue-fucked her. Alexis stirred but didn't wake up. Olivia sucked my cock and stroked it with her hand as I continued to drill my tongue into her pussy. She started humping her hips into my face and then pulled her lips off my cock and whispered over her shoulder, "Hunter, I need you in me."

I pulled my tongue out and rolled her off me toward the edge of my side of the bed. She stood up and I followed her. We went to her room and she crawled into her bed and I followed her and moved between her upraised knees. She pulled her pillows out from behind her head and lay flat on the bed. Her massive tits rolled off toward her sides and up under her chin. I came down on my extended arms and kissed her hard before moving my lips down her neck to her tits. She groaned a bit louder when I swirled my tongue around her erect nipples. She whispered, "Oh fuck, Hunter. You know how to get me."

I lifted my hips into position and Olivia guided my cock to her pussy with both hands. Her upper arms pushed her tits back toward the middle and I buried my face in her cleavage and she giggled. I pressed my hips down forcing my cock into her. She lifted her hips to accept it. I pushed a few inches in and stopped for a moment before gathering myself and drove my hips down until I was fully imbedded in her pussy. The assault took her by surprise and expelled all the air in her lungs followed immediately by a huge gasp to replace it. Her fingernails dug into my waist as I fucked her hard and fast. She began muttering a constant stream of "Oh Jesus. Oh Jesus."

I pulled my face out of her cleavage and looked down at her. She looked at me and said, "Fuck me hard. I've been a bad girl and I deserve to be punished." I chuckled. I had never heard her say anything like that before. I smiled at her and proceeded to furiously drive my cock in and out of her. She clamped her legs around my ass and picked up my rhythm and started pulling me hard with her legs. I increased my effort by grinding my cock deep in her pussy with each stroke. She was moaning non-stop as I pummeled her.

I could feel her body tightening and then she started a constant moan, "OOOOOHHHHH," that was broken up on each penetration to the deepest recesses of her pussy. Then her pussy started clenching as her muscles released. She burst out a muffled, "YYYYUUNNGGGG," and then, "I'm cumming. Cum in me now." I was right there holding back waiting for her and I let it go. I drove my cock as deep as I could with each rocket of cum. She grunted with each thrust and clutched my ass with her hands. I finished my last shot and she collapsed her legs and arms to the bed. I laid there on top of her, kissing her tit flesh for several minutes. She lifted my head off her tits and started kissing me all over my face as fast as she could. I let her go until she was done and then I noticed that she was crying. I lifted myself to my elbows and inched my way up to kiss her lightly on her lips. She blubbered out, "I'm so sorry Hunter. I don't know what comes over me sometimes. I get a little emotional." She hugged me tight to her and kissed me. She grabbed her pillow and wiped her eyes with it. I kissed her again.

I left my spent cock inside her until she had recovered from her orgasm and her emotional outburst. I pulled out and dragged my wet cock up over her stomach and pulled my knees up to her waist. I lifted my semi-hard cock up with my hand and dropped it into her cleavage. She giggled as she tucked her chin in to see. She pushed her arms under her tits and lifted them to completely cover my cock in tit-flesh. I pumped my hips a few times like I was tit-fucking her. She giggled again and I rolled off to her side. She sat up and kissed me and then lay back down. She pushed her hands into her pussy and scooped up gobs of cum and pushed her fingers into her mouth. She grinned up at me. I could see her perfect teeth glowing in the blue light of her alarm clock. Her hands went back to her pussy and then back to her mouth. I stood and opened her door and shut it behind me. I went back to my bedroom and into the bathroom. I washed my cock off with a wet facecloth and soap and then rinsed it under the faucet. I dried off and climbed back in bed. Alexis mumbled something and I move to spoon with her again. I kissed her on the neck and even in her sleep, she moaned.

The next morning, I woke to find Alexis gone. I listened to see if she was in the bathroom. The only sound I could hear was a soft moaning sound. I smiled to myself. I knew then where she was. My cock was hard with my usual morning woody. I stroked it a few times and then got out of bed. The sun wasn't even up yet as I silently moved into the hallway and stopped to listen at Olivia's bedroom door. The moaning was definitely coming from there. I eased open the door and watched Alexis and Olivia in a sixty-nine position with Alexis on top. Her face was buried in Olivia's pussy. Olivia had pushed a pillow under her head to hold her face against Alexis' pussy. They were both moaning lightly. They were obviously trying to be quiet. I moved into the room and sat down in the chair beside the door. I was glad that I hadn't interrupted them. I started jerking on my cock as I watched them.

I looked around to see what I could use to catch my cum. The only thing within reach was Olivia's bra draped over one of the chair arms. I chuckled to myself about what I was thinking and then grabbed her bra and positioned one of the cups to catch my load. Olivia and Alexis timed their orgasms perfectly and groaned as their hips pulsed on the other's face. I hurried to catch up and blew a huge load into Olivia's bra. I groaned in my throat but neither of them heard a thing since they were groaning way louder than me. I put Olivia's bra back where I found it and stood up and eased out of the room and silently closed the door. I went back to bed and made like I was sound asleep when Alexis crept back in and slid under the sheets beside me. I stirred and said, "Are you okay? Is it time to get up already?" Alexis rolled over and kissed me. Her breath reeked of pussy. "Whoa, Babe. You need to brush your teeth."

Alexis giggled and said, "Oh shut up and go back to sleep." She snuggled into me facing me. Her breath was giving me another hard-on. I didn't fall back to sleep but Alexis did. I was savoring the odor of fresh pussy as she exhaled.

Alexis rolled onto her back and then over on her other side facing away from me. I let her settle down before I spooned up behind her. She pursed her lips in a kiss but didn't wake up. My cock was incredibly hard and I adjusted my position so it pushed against her thigh gap below her pussy. Her thighs were still wet from her session with Olivia and my cock slid frictionless between her thighs. There was no chance that I was going to be able to get my cock in her pussy this way without waking her up. I very slowly pushed my cock in and out between her thighs.

To my delight I felt Alexis put her hand between her thighs from the front to use her hand as a ramp to push my cock to her pussy. She was obviously awake now and I started driving my cock deeper so I could enter her pussy from behind. She groaned hard as I pushed in. She curled her body into a fetal position and pushed her ass back at me. I adjusted my position to get a better angle and gently rocked my hips forward and back. Alexis moaned and whispered, "Fuck Baby. Fuck me hard." She didn't make a move to change positions so she was happy with what she was getting. I rocked my hips a few more times and pushed hard enough to fully bury my cock in her. I reached by her waist and found her left breast. Her nipple was very hard and long.

I fucked Alexis like that for a long time. I had cum only minutes before and I knew I could hang in there until Alexis had her orgasm. She was breathing very hard and she started gasping for air as I ramped up my pace. She reached her hand between her thighs to feel my cock moving in and out of her. The sensation of her fingers on my slippery cock as I pulled out was driving me crazy and now I wasn't so sure I could outlast her.

The sensation of my cock sliding through her fingers was having the same affect on her and her pussy started clenching on my cock as she let out a loud groan and then she muttered, "Oh my gawwdd, I'm cumming again. Cum with me Baby." She didn't have to ask twice. My balls pulled in tight and cum rocketed up my shaft and into her pussy. She could feel my cum shooting up my shaft with her fingers. I unloaded a massive load of cum in Alexis' pussy and she groaned with every single surge of my cock. Her clenches milked me dry as she continued to have spastic after-shocks for a long time after I was done. I had a few shuddering after-shocks too. Alexis had moved her hand off my cock and was now cradling my balls. She giggled as they moved all around in my scrotum.

When our breathing was back to normal, I pulled my cock from her pussy. Cum followed my cock out and Alexis scooped up gobs of it and brought her fingers to her mouth. She repeated the process many times before she rolled onto her back. I leaned in and kissed her left breast and sucked her nipple between my lips. She shuddered hard and moved my face away with her arm. She looked over at me and said, "I love you more," and then giggled.

I said, "I don't think that's possible." I leaned over and kissed her passionately on the lips. She responded in kind. We rolled out of bed and took another shower with tender kissing and caresses. We didn't engage in sex as I think we were both cummed out. I held her tight to me as we swayed under the shower spray. She kissed my shoulder and I kissed her forehead. I shut off the water to make sure there was enough hot water for Olivia. Based on Alexis' breath, she would need one.

We toweled off and I wound up the towel like I was going to snap Alexis on the ass. She recognized the motion and she went squealing out of the bathroom on the run. I laughed and hung the towel on the rack. We dressed and went to the kitchen. The only thing we had to eat there was the snacks and beer left over from last night. It was New Year's Day so there wasn't much chance of finding a restaurant open. I was hungry so I sat down and starting eating from a bowl of chips.

Alexis watched in amazement as I downed the whole thing. We needed to get Olivia up so we could get on the road. I opened her door and the room reeked of sex. I spoke to Olivia and she mumbled something. I went over and touched her on the shoulder and her eyes opened. She grinned at me and reached out and grabbed my flaccid cock through my pants. I let her stroke it for a minute until it was hard. She pulled back the covers and swung her feet to the floor and started to unzip me. She looked up at me with a pleading look on her face and I shook my head. She frowned and zipped me back up. I bent down and kissed her on the lips and whispered, "You need a shower."

She giggled and said, "I guess I probably should after the night I had." She stood up and pushed her huge tits against me and grabbed my ass-cheeks and pulled my cock against her. She said, "I don't suppose I could move in here with you guys so I could do last night every night."

I knew she was just joking around but I said, "Sure. We have plenty of room." She grinned at me and swatted my ass as she pulled away from me and headed for the bathroom. I turned and heading back to my room to find Alexis packing our bags. We waited for Olivia in the Living Room until she came out dressed in a new outfit pulling her suitcase.

She came up to me and whispered, "I got your present." I had forgotten about the deposit I had made in her bra. She reached down the front of her low-cut blouse and into her bra. She came out with gooey fingers which she promptly pushed into her mouth. "Yummy. I didn't even clean it up. That was quite a loud. When did you leave that?" She inhaled and said, "I'll have to masturbate all the way home. The odor is making me dizzy."

I smiled and said, "I left it this morning about the same time as you and Alexis were groaning from your own orgasms."

She smiled sheepishly and her face flushed, "I thought we had kept that one a secret, like you and me earlier. Don't you think that the secret trysts are so much hotter? I know keeping you a secret from my husband made our sex so much hotter."

I smiled and said, "I don't keep secrets from Alexis." Olivia just rolled her eyes at me like she didn't believe a word.

We escorted Olivia to the front door of the mansion where she had parked. She kissed and hugged Rachel and said her good-byes. She hugged and kissed Alexis and then did the same with me. I said, "Please drive safely. Okay? We'll be right behind you." She got in her Mercedes and drove off.

I took the opportunity to question Rachel about her butler, John. She giggled and said, "He's a handsome man. That's why I hired him. He and I just happened one night. I'd had too much to drink and I was horny and you were away. I think I raped him." She giggled. "He has a wonderful cock. It's nothing like yours but pretty nice. I thought we were being very discreet but I guess Mitch has known from the beginning. We aren't doing a mother-daughter thing on him if that's what you were wondering." I asked her if it was serious and she lifted her hand and with palm facing down she rolled it from side to side indicating 'maybe and maybe not'. "I'll still take your cock over his anytime any day."

Alexis and I kissed Rachel and told her to give our good-byes to Mitch and then went back down through the garage to our van. I tooted the horn and we were finally officially on holiday.