Pool Boy Ch. 45

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,331 Followers

I held her to me and we kissed for nearly a minute before Joan couldn't stand it anymore and said, "Fuck. Alright all ready. What's in the box? You're killing me here." Alexis giggled on my lips and then pulled back. She still had the box in her hand. She pulled off the bow and stuck it on my forehead and giggled again. I left it there. She unwrapped the box and paused as if she was afraid to open it. When the top flipped up displaying the earrings she burst into tears and kissed me again as she held the box so Joan and her friends could see. They made a collective gasp and they all came over to sit on Alexis' chair to get a closer look.

Alexis pulled back and wiped her tears with her hand. She was embarrassed for reacting that way but I couldn't have been more pleased. She looked up at me with tear filled eyes and said, "I'm sorry Baby. They're so beautiful. Thank you." She wiped her eyes again and smiled as she mauled my lips with hers.

Joan took the box from Alexis for a closer look. She took one of the earrings out of the box and held it up to her right ear and turned to her friends. They were all 'Ooohhing and Awwwing.' Alexis turned back to look at Joan with the dangly earring posed by her ear. Joan moved onto my chair and reached up with the earring and replaced Alexis gold stud earring with it. She did the same with the other one. Alexis was all grins as she twirled her head from side to side causing the dangly earrings to bounce off her neck.

Joan reached into her bag and pulled out a compact. She opened it and handed it to Alexis. She examined her reflection in the mirror and displayed a wide grin. She said, "They're the same color as my eyes." I smiled at her and kissed her and she returned my kiss. Alexis handed the compact back to Joan and then thought to introduce me to the foursome. I'd met them before but I only knew Joan's name. Alexis said, "Hunter, this is Joan. She is married with a six year old son." She continued on to the friends. "This is Veronica. She prefers Roni. She is married with no children yet." She continued with the third one. "This is Isabel. She prefers Izzy. She is divorced with eight year old twins, and last not but not least, this is Regina. She prefers Reggi. She is married to a woman and they have adopted a one year old girl from Nigeria." I shook each of their hands as they were offered to me.

Reggi spoke up as she hung on to my hand a little longer than normal, which I thought was odd considering she was a Lesbian. "The earrings are spectacular. They look incredible on such a spectacularly beautiful young lady like Alexis."

Joan seemed to be the leader. She probably had been since grade-school. She was taller than the others at 5'8". She took good care of herself as evidenced by her toned muscles and trim body. She was blonde with a pretty face. She had small breasts with tight, long nipples when they became erect, which they were at the moment.

Roni was the wild woman of the group. She stood 5'5" with long straight auburn hair covering her breasts which seemed large for her slim figure. They may have been enhanced. I couldn't tell and I didn't care. Tits were tits and I love tits. She was the most aggressive with her eyes. She never looked me in the eyes. She was more interested in other parts of my anatomy.

Izzy was shy. She wouldn't make direct eye contact with me at all and her light complexion always seemed flushed. I assumed it was caused by embarrassment but it might have been from erotic stimuli. She was 5'3" with bright red hair and bright blue eyes. It was a captivating combination. She had stretch marks and a baby pooch left over from her birthing twins. Her boobs sagged lower than the others, probably from breast feeding two babies at the same time. Otherwise she was as trim as the others and as pretty too.

Reggi had eyes only for Alexis as I would expect given her sexual predilection. She has a dark complexion and the sun was adding to it. She stood 5'7" with light, mousy brown hair in a short bob. She was thinner than the others with small breasts. A lot of her height was in her legs.

Alexis was consumed by the new earrings that dangled down and danced on her neck when she moved her head. I hadn't thought of it at the time but Alexis was getting aroused by the light touches on her neck, which was of course her erotic zone. Her face was getting flushed and I asked her if she was alright. She shook her head and leaned in close and whispered, "I'm getting really horny from these earrings touching my neck. You know what happens when you kiss me there." I grinned at her and nodded. "Let's go down to the beach and find some privacy."

I helped her up and I stood beside her. Alexis' voice had gotten a little throaty as she announced to our new friends that we were going to go to the beach. Her breathing was already ragged and I could tell that Joan, Izzy, Reggi and Roni knew exactly what was up. They smiled at Alexis and we turned toward the beach. The earrings bounced lightly off Alexis' neck and she let out a moan.

Alexis wasn't running but she was hurrying and I had to hurry to keep up. Once on the beach, Alexis was frantically turning her head from side to side trying to decide which way to go. To our right were many nude sunbathers. Some were engaged in oral sex which inflamed Alexis even more. To our left was the massage tent. She grabbed my hand and headed left. In a guttural voice she said to the masseuses, "We want to rent your tent for an hour." She didn't wait for a response as she pulled me into tent and pulled the tent flaps down.

Alexis stripped off her micro-kini and yanked down my gym shorts and nearly tore my tee shirt off. Alexis was wild-eyed as she shoved her fingers into her pelvis. She was soaking wet as she was already gasping for air. She got onto one of the two tables and pulled me up between her spread knees. My cock was as hard as it ever was as she reached down and pulled it toward her sex. I thought about teasing her a little but she was way past appreciating that. She wanted my cock in her and she wanted it right now. She groaned, "Jesus. Jesus. Put that fatty in me now." Her eyes suddenly went wide as she screeched out, "Oh God. I'm gonna cum." I pushed my cock to her pussy lips and then guided it inside. Before I could push all the way in, Alexis was cumming. She lifted her legs up and across my back and locked her ankles over my ass and yanked me down. She threw her arms around my neck and lifted her body up to mine. Only her butt-cheeks were in contact with the massage table. She screamed loudly when her orgasm crashed over her. I was fucking her in long full length strokes and Alexis groaned hard from every penetration.

Alexis continued moaning as her orgasm made its way through her. She couldn't hold herself anymore and she released her arms from around my neck and let herself drop to the table. She was looking up at me with glassy eyes. I increased my pace and changed up to a short penetration with just the glans pushing rapidly in an out of her vagina. Her mouth opened to form an "O" as she emitted a silent scream. Her muscles were tensing again indicating she was going to climax again. I kept the same pace and moments later, Alexis' rocked her hips up to me as she screamed out, "I'm cumming again. OH MY GAAWWDDD."

I could hear the tittering giggles of the two masseuses listening to us. Alexis was throbbing with muscles spasms. Her pussy was rapidly clenching my cock pulling me ever closer to my own orgasm which I was concentrating on now. Alexis pussy clamped down on my cock and she groaned out, "OH JESUS. Here it COMMMMMMESS." Her pussy pushed me out of her and my glans was followed immediately by an intense stream of fluid that splashed everywhere. She pulled her clitoris up and the stream turned into a spray. I was covered from head crotch. So was everything else in the tent. Alexis was groaning out, "OOOHHHH," that quickly changed to "AAAIIIIEEEEEEE."

The second her squirt stopped she screamed out, "Fuck me. Cum in me. AAAAIIIEEEE." The giggles outside the tent started up again. It seemed like more than the two masseuses now. I leaned in and pushed my squirt soaked cock back into her pussy and she screamed again, "YES. YES. YES. OH BABY, CUM IN MEEEEEE."

I felt my ball sack pull up and cum was boiling in my balls. I groaned hard as my muscles all seized. I could feel my face contorting and then sudden release as I slammed my hips toward Alexis burying my cock in her. She screamed. I screamed and giggles erupted from outside the tent. I hammered my cock through at least eight long powerful cumshots. She screamed from each one. Then I was done and I collapsed my hips down on to hers. I went down to my elbows holding my weight above her.

When I started to recover I noticed that Alexis was smiling up at me. She lifted her head and kissed me on the nose and giggled. It was completely quiet inside the tent but there were many voices outside. I guessed that we had drawn a crowd. We had used a little more than half of our hour rental when we finally sat up on the table and pushed off to the sand floor. My cock was still quite hard when I pushed back the tent flap to see a dozen naked bodies standing just outside. Our four birthday girls were among them. They burst into applause and both Alexis and I went red-faced. We moved out of the tent and Reggi grabbed Alexis' hand and Roni grabbed mine and we headed back toward the pool with our clothes in our hands. I heard one of the Masseuses exclaim, "OH FUCK. EVERYTHING IS SOAKED. HOLY SHIT."

Alexis was embarrassed but she didn't stop. I turned back and pulled out my wallet. I retrieved my last hundred dollar bill and handed it to the one that was making the most stink. Her eyes nearly burst out of her head when she saw the money and there were no more complaints from her. In fact, she pushed her body against mine pinning my cock between us and stretched up and kissed me. Then she smiled and said, "Come back anytime."

Alexis was in her chair when I got back to the pool. The others were sort of tending to her. I overheard Reggi saying, "She's been fucked into oblivion. Look at her," as I walked up. Reggi shut up when she saw me. I sat down on the edge of Alexis' chair to see if she was alright. She had a very contented smile on her face. In a very soft voice she said, "Thank you Baby; for the earrings and the fuck. Holy shit, I'm fucked out." She pulled my face down close to hers and whispered, "At least three of these ladies are hoping they get a chance to experience your cock." She grinned at me. I didn't say a word. Alexis closed her eyes as I pulled back from her.

I took my seat beside Alexis and stretched my muscles. My cock was semi-erect from all the visual stimulation around the pool. Couples and groups were starting to pair up. In another half hour there were be a lot of groaning and writhing bodies around and my cock had surge to max and bobbed above my stomach and Roni had turned her chair so she could stare at it. Joan was watching Roni. Reggi was eyeballing Alexis' wet pussy and Izzy appeared to be asleep.

Roni's face, neck and chest were flushed red from erotic anticipation. She lazily dragged her finger tips through her neatly trimmed pubis. When her fingertips touched her clitoris she sucked her lower lip between her teeth and her eyes closed tightly. Her face contorted in a mask of pleasure. Joan was sharing her attention between Roni and me and she too had laid a hand down on her hip and strummed her thumb over her clitoris with similar results to Roni's.

My libido was getting the better of me and I started stroking my cock in my right hand. Sex was going on all around us. Three couples were fucking doggy style in the Jacuzzi just to my right. Couples were fucking in the lounge chairs and on the deck. Other were fucking on the swim up bar while others watched or participated.

I looked over at Roni and she pulled her gaze up from my cock to smile at me. I aimed my cock at her. She looked at my cock aimed at her and then back up to my face. Her smile changed to a grin and she got out of her chair and came and sat on the edge of mine. I released my cock to her hand. She tried to get her fingers around the circumference but there was no chance of that. She spit saliva on my glans and started jerking me off. Joan was intently watching as she bit her lower lip.

With Roni's move, Reggi couldn't be contained any longer and she got up and crawled between Alexis' spread legs and bent forward and dipped her tongue into Alexis' pussy. Alexis jumped a foot but when she saw what was happening she settled down quickly and guided Reggi's lips around to find her spot. Alexis surged her chest up from her chair when Reggi found it. Alexis let out a loud groan. Alexis let Reggi go for a few minutes before pulling Reggi face from her sex and whispered something to her. Reggi grinned as Alexis dropped the back of her chair and Reggi climbed on the chair from above Alexis into a sixty-nine position. Joan was now sharing her attention between Reggi and Alexis sucking on each other's pussies and Roni maneuvering her mouth down on my knob as she continued jerking me off.

Izzy was watching now with her fingers going rapidly in her sex. I was surprised when Joan got out of her chair and dropped the top half of Izzy' chair to the horizontal and climbed down to push her lips to Izzy' pussy. Izzy' didn't hesitate licking Joan's pussy.

Roni stretched her lips over my crown on the first try and I soon found out that she was an accomplished cock-sucker. I was moaning with pleasure as Roni bobbed up and down my shaft. She couldn't take it all but her hand continued to stroke the cock below her lips which were stretched out in thin white lines. She adjusted her position on my chair so she could look up at me while she sucked my cock. She couldn't show her smile on her lips but her eyes were beaming.

I motioned for her to come up and she pulled back off my cock and sucked in a gob of saliva. She crawled up my body with a huge grin on her face. She placed her knees at either side of my waist and sat back. She lifted her hips and reached down between her legs and guided my cock up into her pussy. She sat down and rotated her hips a little to fine tune her position on my cock and then steadily dropped herself on. Her face contorted with a flinch as she stopped at the fattest part of my cock and then moved her body all the way to my balls. She groaned out, "NNNGGGAAAHHHH," as she hit bottom. "Jesus Christ. What a fatty." Her head flailed from side to side as she held one hand in her crotch to feel my cock move in and out of her. The other hand braced itself on my chest. She started slowly to minimize the pain. Her screams as she increased her pace brought all attention in the group to her.

Alexis and Reggi were going nuts as they tongue-fucked each other. In the space of two minutes, Alexis and Reggi burst into orgasms. They both were groaning hard and loud as they clung to each other. Two minutes later, Izzy screamed out that she was cumming. Joan immediately lifted her head to see what the status of Roni and me was.

When Roni burst into her orgasm, I held her on my hips so she wouldn't fall to the deck. Joan saw her opportunity as she disengaged from Izzy and hurried over to help Roni through her orgasm and then get off my cock. She was obviously hoping that I hadn't cum with Roni. As soon as Roni was sitting safely in her chair fingering her clenching pussy, Joan stepped over my body and maneuvered herself onto my gooey cock. She sighed heavily as she slowly dropped down to my balls. Her face scrunched up in pain as she slid past the fattest part. She muttered, "Oh my God. I wish my husband had a cock like this." She looked down at me and smiled after she said that. She picked up the pace as she slammed her hips forward and back as she started emitting a high pitched whine.

When I picked up her pace, I started rocking my hips too. She screeched and started biting her lower lip again. Both hands were on my chest as she gripped my pectoral muscles like they were handles. I ran my palms over her erect nipples and Joan's head surged back on her neck. "Oh fuck."

My orgasm was approaching fast as I increased the pace forcing her to match it. She apparently felt my cock harden with my approaching orgasm and she flinched but didn't slow down. I grabbed Joan's hips and slammed my cock as deep in her pussy as I could and cum rocketed up my shaft. My tensing muscles lifted me off the chair. The look in Joan's eyes told me she was about to be crushed by her orgasm. Her mouth dropped open and she stopped breathing as she shuddered and then her body was flailing in my hands. I drove my cock up many times with each surge of cum. She squeezed out a quiet screech with gritted teeth and then exploded the air from her lungs and then gasped a huge inhale before repeating.

A minute later, Joan collapsed onto my chest gasping for air. I wrapped my arms around her and she cuddled into me. My glans was still engaged in her pussy as cum and vaginal juices leaked down my shaft to my balls. Joan kissed my shoulder. She stayed right there until she was breathing normally again. She sat up and my cock slid back into her. Her eyes went wide as she said, "Fuck. You're still hard. I wish my husband could do that." She giggled and I grinned at her.

Izzy moved up beside us and leaned down and said to Joan, "Don't get going again. It's my turn. There's no way I'm going home without trying that monster." Joan grinned at her and nodded. She pulled herself up and off my cock which snapped forward to my stomach. Izzy helped Joan off to her chair and then she swung a leg over me so that she faced my feet. I lifted my cock back to Izzy's searching pussy. She was bent low so she could see it. She dropped her pussy to my glans and struggled her way on. The angle was wrong but she adjusted her position quickly and sank the rest of the way. She reached straight down and cupped my balls as she sat still. I caused my cock to surge and Izzy groaned, "Oh fuck. This is the biggest thing I've had in my pussy since my twins were born. Jesus Christ."

Izzy didn't seem to be in any hurry to start fucking so I started for her. I rolled my hips back and thrust them forward and she grabbed the pace and started vigorously bouncing up and down using her legs for lift. She lifted up and let gravity drop her down with considerable force. This approach was apparently good for her but not to me. I started bracing myself for her drops. I was glad when I felt her muscles cramping up and her pussy started clenching. She groaned out, 'Oh my gaawwdd. I'm cumming." She burst into tears and was sobbing so hard that Joan came to sooth her. She settled down on my cock. I could feel her pussy clenching hard. She wrapped her arms around her chest and got herself under control with some help from Joan.

Izzy pulled herself up from my cock which was still rock hard and turned around and laid herself down on my chest. She was kissing me and kissing me. She was mumbling, "Oh my gawwdd. I haven't had an orgasm since before I got pregnant. I'd forgotten what it felt like. Thank you. Thank you." I was reddening with embarrassment as I wrapped my arms across her back and pulled her hard to me. Joan's hand went to my stiff cock sticking up between Izzy's thighs.

Gradually, Izzy got herself under control. I looked over at Alexis sitting beside Reggi. She was grinning hard at me. When Alexis noticed that Joan was jerking on my cock again she turned to Reggi and said, "I know you're a lesbian, but have you ever tried a cock before?" Reggi looked at my fatty in Joan's hand and then at Alexis and shook her head. "Would you like to just for the experience?" Reggi looked back at my cock for several seconds before turning back to Alexis and half-heartedly nodded.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,331 Followers