Pool Boy Ch. 49

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,320 Followers

I ignored them and turned back to the festivities. Several couples were making complete asses of themselves and the crowd was egging them on. I leaned over to Alexis and said, "Let's check the place out." Alexis took a big sip from the three foot long straw and grimaced indicating that she had gotten pretty much all alcohol. She nudged Jan and motioned for the others to follow. Dean, Josie, Nina and Yu-Gin were apparently intrigued by the activity right there and they didn't follow.

The pool was listed as being a quarter mile long in the brochure and we walked along the beach side and back on the other. The crowd was pretty much centered near the lobby where a platform had been set up for a DJ and the equipment. I sign above read, 'Grand Oasis Luvs U'. It was a lot quieter at the far ends of the pool. We walked down on the beach. The sun on the white sand was blinding so we returned to the crowd. Everyone was having a fantastic time and it was catching; or the alcohol was having an effect. Alexis, Jan and I stopped at another bar and we all had one of those three foot long drinks. It was loaded with alcohol but the fruit juices masked the taste and it was going to be easy to consume many of these only to crawl back to your room after.

The crowd was cheering a rousing game of limbo accompanied by a blaring hip-hop rendition of the limbo song and who do you suppose was the major cause of the cheering? Nina. She's short, so that was a benefit for limbo. Her huge tits trussed up in her bikini top were not. We stopped to watch. There were probably twenty girls involved including Yu-Gin. Every time Nina's turn came up it was obvious that she could easily get under the bar but she would push her tits up together with her hands and knock the bar off and the crowd would roar again.

In less than a half hour, Nina had become the life of the party. I wasn't surprised in the least. Alexis and Jan were laughing at Nina's antics. Yu-Gin was having no problem with the limbo bar. She was small in stature and her lithe body allowed her to easily dip under the bar and she had virtually no breasts to intentionally knock the bar off. In the end Yu-Gin was the last contestant standing as the bar went lower on each pass, but the crowd implored Nina to keep going, even though she had knocked the bar off every time she came through.

On her last pass, Nina planted her feet and bent backward as she inched her way forward. Just as she approached the bar, her bikini top launched upward like an elastic band being fired from a finger. The crowd hushed for a second and then it was complete chaos as girls and guys alike burst out cheering. Nina stopped in mid-limbo and tried to capture her top in mid-flight. Someone else caught it first and then it was a classic game of keep away as the bikini top quickly made the rounds through the crowd with Nina in hot pursuit. Her tits were going everywhere which just enlivened the crowd even more.

The bikini top made its way to a very tall young guy standing by the pool. He was nearly seven feet tall. He held it out to Nina but just out of her reach as she tried to jump up and snare it from her hands. He pulled it back out of her reach each time and the crowd went nuts as Nina's tits bobbled up and down.

I leaned down and said to Alexis, "Ahh-Ohh. I've seen this before." Just as I finished speaking, Nina climbed the tall guy like a chimpanzee and with her legs entwined on the guys arms he lost his balance and they both went into the pool to the roar of the crowd. Nina was now on the guy's shoulders with her thighs clamped to his head as he scrambled to stand up in the four feet of water. She grabbed her bikini top from him and then threw up her hands, with one containing the bikini, like she was signaling a touchdown. The crowd went nuts and everyone's hands shot in the air mimicking her. She then fell back in the water and swam for the walk-out stairs.

The tall guy easily caught up to her and scooped her up in his arms and carried her up to the deck. She turned to throw her arms around his neck with her bikini top draped down his back. He leaned in for a kiss and Nina pressed her tits to his chest and they kissed passionately for many seconds. Led by Yu-Gin, the crowd was chanting, "Nina, Nina, Nina". Alexis, Jan and I were chanting too.

Nina and 'tall guy' broke their embrace and he let her slide down the front of his body. His bathing suit clad erection impeded her progress as her legs dropped on either side of it. Her eyes went wide and when her feet were on the ground she grinned up at him. She hesitated for a moment as the bulge in his bathing suit was only an inch or two below her face. She smiled up at him and he smiled down at her. She said, "Later?" He nodded.

Nina strapped herself back into the bikini top and walked nonchalantly over to Alexis and kissed her as passionately as she had kissed 'tall guy' and the crowd went nuts again. Nina was the star of the show and she absolutely loved it. Yu-Gin, Dean and Josie joined us and Alexis and her friends all hugged and kissed until a female voice yelled out, "Hey. It's the Smoking Hot Five girls from the News." Her voice carried through the crowd and now everyone was trying to get a look. Dean and I stood back out of the way.

The brunette from earlier moved up beside me and yelled to be heard over the crowd, "Is she your girl friend?" She was pointing at Alexis. I smiled down at her and just nodded. She watched Alexis for a moment and then just disappeared into the crowd. I didn't see her again until the next day.

The DJ took over again and the crowd started dancing. As in just about every setting of young people: guys clustered together gawking at the girls who were clustered together gawking at the guys. There were always exceptions to the rule and it was those guys and girls that always seemed to make out the best. As usual, there were way more girls dancing than guys. They danced alone or with other girls. The guys watched them gyrating but few ventured forward to join the fray. I thought, 'That was me a year ago.' I smiled to myself as I wrapped my arm around Alexis and pulled her to me and we started dirty-dancing. She grinned at me and started really putting the 'dirty' in dirty-dancing as she ground her crotch on my thigh.

Dean started laughing and pulled Josie onto his right thigh as she squealed. For a big guy, Dean was a very good dancer as he pulled out all the Patrick Swayze moves. I got laughing as I watched this hulk swing Josie around the pool deck. Nina, Jan and Yu-Gin were dancing together until three emboldened guys joined them. We were all having a blast. We all danced most of the rest of the afternoon. We took a break and found a burger shack down the beach and had a late lunch. The food helped the buzz from the alcohol too.

Josie leaned over to Alexis and blurted out, "Alexis, this is the best time ever. Thank you for..." Alexis glared at Josie and she stopped in mid-sentence and then said, "Sorry." We each had another of those tall drinks to get our buzz back on and headed back to the pool. The energy level hadn't diminished one bit since we left. I had a feeling it would be like this until well into the morning hours. There was never a dull moment and we could have stayed right there but we wanted to hit the clubs in town. I had seven passes sitting in my room and a limo to get us there.

We agreed to meet in the lobby dressed for dinner at one of the many fancy restaurants in the hotel and then go out on the town. That left several hours before we'd meet so we could all do whatever we wanted until then. With all the near naked girls there was one thing on my mind and it involved just me and Alexis.

When I closed the door to our suite, Alexis turned and pushed her body against mine effectively pinning me to the door. She apparently had the same idea as me as she pushed her lips greedily to mine and in seconds we were mauling each other. Her bikini top was discarded first as I cradled her tits and tweaked her nipples between thumbs and index fingers. She kissed her way down my torso and pulled my bathing suit down enough so gravity did the rest of the work. My granite hard cock sprang upward and became trapped between our writhing bodies. Alexis felt it pressing to her stomach and she wrapped one hand around it and started jerking me off. I was attacking her neck and earlobes and she cried out in passion, "Oh God, you make me so hot." I chuckled as I ran my tongue around her ear and then kissed my way down to her breasts. She cried out again, "Oh fuck, Baby. I'm gonna cum before you even touch me if you keep that up."

I stood back up and kissed her lips. Her chest heaved as she gasped for air around my kisses. She twisted her head away and said, "Oh my God. My pussy needs some attention. Please?" I picked her up in my arms and carried her through the suite to the bedroom and laid her gently on the bed. Her face was flushed red from the blood coursing through her body. She looked up desperately at me as I climbed on the bed between her raised knees and dipped my tongue into her pussy. She screamed and heaved her hips up hard into my face. My nose pushed against her clitoris and she screamed again.

The little nubbin was fully erect and stuck out from under the hood like a tiny penis. I put my lips over it and dragged my tongue around it and Alexis screamed again as she drove her hips upward. She grabbed my hair and pulled me tight to her sex. She screamed out, "Oh Fuck, Baby. It's so sensitive. You're making me ..." She didn't finish her sentence as her vagina started quaking. I pulled my lips back from her clitoris and drilled my tongue into her bubbling spastic pussy. A long mournful wail erupted from her throat as her head lazily rolled from side to side and her hips flexed. Her pussy worked to push my tongue out with each rapid clench. I pushed it back in each time.

Her orgasm was a small one by her standards and the clenches slowed and stopped in less than a minute. She released my hair and her arms flopped off to either side of her. My cock was throbbing it was so hard and I moved up between her splayed knees and gently kissed her nipples along the way. She turned her head to me and said, "That was nice but I need you in me."

I smiled down at her and said, "That's the plan." I didn't have to use my hands to guide my cock to her pussy. It just slid inside of her with a firm push. She groaned from the size for a moment and then rolled her hips up as I pushed my cock as deep as I could until Alexis flinched as I pushed up against her cervix. I stopped until she smiled up at me. I slowly withdrew as Alexis emitted a long pitched guttural groan. I held my cock with my ridge just inside her vagina for a moment and she wrapped her legs across my ass and pulled me into her again. I pulled back and began fucking her in long penetrating strokes and Alexis' head rolled quickly from side to side as her lips formed an "O" over tightly clenched ultra-white teeth. She seethed air in and out.

I had lifted my body off hers with my arms extended. Our only skin-to-skin connection was my cock in her pussy as I formed a 'plank' and drove in and out with my hips. My balls slapped against her on the down-stoke. Her legs had fallen off my ass and lay spread wide fully extended on the bed.

Alexis mumbled, "Oh fuck. Your cock feels so good." I just smiled down at her beautiful face. Her sun-streaked blonde hair splayed out around her head as she smiled back at me. Her mouth opened slightly with each full penetration. She was building toward another orgasm and so was I. Before she was crushed by her climax, she moaned, "Cum on me Baby."

My balls pulled up tight and no longer slapped on her as I pushed my cock deep inside her. Her face contorted into a mask of pure pleasure as a long demonic groan erupted from her throat and she threw her hips up hard into me as she was crushed by a huge orgasm. Every muscle in her body seemed to go rigid and then release all at the same time as her hips fired upward in response.

Cum was boiling in my balls as her words, "Cum on me Baby," clanged in my head like a brass bell. Reluctantly, I pulled my cock from her clenching pussy and started jerking on it. My lungs felt like they were stuck in my throat as pressure grew in my groin. I usually just came at this point but not this time. I felt like I was about to detonate as the pressure built. It felt like my load was coming from my toes. I can't imagine what my face looked like.

Cum exploded from my cock in a long, pearly white stream. It had so much force behind it that cum splattered off Alexis' stomach, ribs and tits and flew up across her face and hair, all the way to the pillows at the top of the bed. Alexis had been watching my face and she squealed as stream after stream of thick gooey cum arced through the air. She opened her mouth wide and stuck out her tongue and moved her head to try to catch it. She succeeded in collecting some but she was covered from navel to hair. She used her hands to push cum up from her navel and stomach and spread it across her tits as she rolled her erect nipples between her thumbs and index fingers. She scooped cum from her neck and face and pushed her fingers into her mouth to lick them clean. She giggled and said, "So much."

The last bit of cum drooled out of the 'eye' and onto my fingers. She reached up and pulled my hand to her lips and sucked each finger into her mouth down to the third knuckle and licked them clean. She had a wicked smile on her face the whole time. Her hands went back to her tits and massaged cum into her skin. She grinned up at me and said, "It's good for the skin." I sat back on my heels and watched Alexis massaging her tits. My cock softened and hung between my thighs.

There was a knock on the front door and I grabbed my robe and left the bedroom shutting the door behind me. It was Ramon with our bracelets for the clubs. He offered the change back but I told him to keep it. It was a substantial sum for him and he grinned broadly displaying a large gap between his two front teeth. I told Ramon that we had a limo at our disposal and he quickly instructed me to call him and he would arrange for it to be outside the lobby when we needed it. He gave me his cell-phone number and I entered it in my phone. Ramon further instructed me that if there was anything we needed during our stay, to just call him and he'd take care of it. We shook hands and he left.

I went back to the bedroom and I could hear the shower running in the bathroom. I took off my robe and joined Alexis as she was all lathered up with soap. I moved up behind her and wrapped my arms around her and grabbed her breasts and gently massaged them. She pushed herself back into me and tilted her head back on my shoulder. She was definitely enjoying the sensation of my hands and the lathered soap. She muttered, "I love you Baby." I kissed her on the left earlobe and she groaned like always. I didn't linger there as I moved my lips to her shoulder. I sputtered at the taste of soap suds and maneuvered her under the water. I rinsed her off and stepped back and turned her to rinse the other side. She was facing me now as she squirted shower gel into her left hand and lifted my flaccid cock with her right. She lathered up my cock and pubic hair. The sensation of her slippery hand stroking up and down my shaft brought me back up again. She looked up at me and said, "I'm just getting you clean. Don't get your hopes up." She grinned at me and continued doing what she was doing. Then she ran her right hand down to my balls and then to my anus. She washed everywhere she could reach. True to her words, she pulled down the spray head and rinsed me all off.

As Ramon had informed us, the nightlife in Cancun got going late and lasted until morning. I wasn't all that interested in spending my nights partying and my days sleeping. Alexis and I discussed our options and we agreed that we would enjoy parts of both by knocking off the nightlife at two o'clock AM and then sleep until seven or eight o'clock AM. Five or six hours of sleep for a few days wouldn't kill us. I should have known that I'd never sleep until eight o'clock. My internal 'get up' clock woke me at five o'clock AM every day. Alexis had no problem sleeping the additional three hours though.

We sat naked on our balcony in a single lounge chair with Alexis seated between my legs leaning back against my chest. I cradled her tits in my hands and just held them there. The sun descended into the western horizon behind us. The music continued to blare and the activities below us continued unabated. As it got darker, powerful spot-lights came on illuminating the pool deck. The entire scene was amazing. We'd never seen anything like it before. From our vantage point we could see couples writhing in the soft sand on the beach. They were too far away to see much but we knew what they were doing.

A head peeked around the concrete balcony. It was Dean. He said, "This is the most incredible experience ever. What time are we going for dinner?" Leave it to Dean to be thinking about food.

I said, "I was thinking eight and getting out to the clubs when they open at ten or ten-thirty. The concierge said later is better but I'm not interested in staying up all night and sleeping all day." Dean agreed with me. "Let's meet in the Lobby at eight dressed for the evening and go from there. Can you let the other's know?"

Dean nodded and mumbled something about he'd need a snack to make it until eight o'clock to eat dinner and then he was gone. I rested my head back against the chair and started twirling my fingers around Alexis' nipples which hardened instantly. The sparse clouds were edged in a pinking-orange from the setting sun behind us. The colors changed as we watched until they were a deep purple. The music and dancing continued as we went back in our room. It was seven o'clock PM and we had an hour to get ready. I could get ready four times in an hour. I knew that an hour was pushing it for Alexis.

I was sitting on the balcony, dressed for the evening in one of my new Birthday outfits that Alexis had bought. It was a color coordinated ensemble. It wasn't really my style but if this is what Alexis thought I should wear, I was all in. The craziness below was getting even crazier as the alcohol flowed. Many of the girls had lost their bikini tops and the pool had hundreds of naked bodies in it. My chin dropped when Alexis walked out on the balcony. She was stunning. Her hair was styled just the way I like it. Her makeup made her big aqua-blue eyes pop. She wore bright red lip-gloss. She was showing a lot of cleavage in an off-the-shoulder, tight fitting mini-dress. Alexis was a shoe-hound and her new stiletto heels that buttoned up her ankle made her almost as tall as me. I was going to have a blast watching people react to her tonight. She had never looked more beautiful than she did then.

Alexis grinned at my reaction and said, "Do I look alright?" She grinned again when she realized I was tongue tied. She spun around on her heels to show me her complete look.

I just stared at her for many seconds before mumbling, "Fuck, Babe. Let's just stay in tonight." My cock was pressing hard on my new pants. Alexis noticed and walked over and laid her hand on my crotch and patted my cock through the material. She stood on her toes and seductively kissed me on the lips for a few moments and then pulled away. She giggled at the look on my face.

She took my wrist and checked the time on my watch. She said, "Come on. We're late. We'll let Dean choose the restaurant. I'm sure he's starving." I chuckled and nodded as we stepped into the hall and pressed the elevator button. I couldn't take my eyes off her and she giggled again. She never understood my reactions to her beauty. She only saw her flaws. It was a balancing act. She held her self image down while I lifted it up.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,320 Followers