Pool Boy Ch. 56

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,331 Followers

The band was very good and they played music of all genres. Everyone was dancing. We had the traditional first dance before my mom and dad joined us followed by Emma and Noah. Then I danced with Emma and Alexis danced with Jack. Then I danced with my mom and Alexis danced with her mom. Then everyone joined in. Cameras were constantly flashing. Everyone was having a great time.

The only one still sitting at the head table was Dean. His elbows were on the table with his head in his hands. His eyes were closed and I wondered if he was asleep. Alexis was watching him too and she leaned in and said, "Look at Dean. He isn't sleeping. His body is rocking slightly." I hadn't noticed until Alexis pointed it out. "Josie is under the table giving him a blow-job." I burst out laughing.

"I'll bet that would go a long way toward making this ever-ready cock go down. It's getting uncomfortable with this belt holding it down." Alexis ran her hand down my crotch from the belt to my balls and grinned up at me.

"I have to dance with Noah right now, but Mitch and Crystal have been bugging me all afternoon for some of your time; if you get my drift?" I chuckled and nodded. "Take your pick. They haven't taken their eyes of you since we got here." Noah approached and offered his hand with a bow to Alexis. She curtsied in response and took his hand and they headed for the dance floor. Noah adored Alexis. Alexis liked Noah okay but he didn't ring her bell. As always, she was polite and respectful.

I nonchalantly loosened my belt and walked over to Crystal and bent down and whispered to her. Mitch was watching the whole time. Crystal's face broke into a grin as she followed me around the head table to my seat four chairs away from Dean who was groaning now. From behind the head table, I could see Josie's face push down Dean's cock and out from under the linen tablecloth. She noticed me and twisted her head to look directly at me. She pulled off Dean's cock and said, "Great party." She smiled and went back to her blow-job.

Crystal looked around the room to see if anyone was watching and then she ducked down under the table and pulled the tablecloth back down. Of course Mitch was watching and she got up and nonchalantly moved around the room taking the long way to the head table. As I stood behind the table scanning the crowd before I sat down, Crystal's hand reached up above the tablecloth and grabbed my belt and yanked me down in my chair. It must have been quite comical to anyone watching. Mitch wasn't amused as she continued her tour of the huge ballroom. Crystal yanked open my belt and unbutton my shorts. The zipper came down and my cock sprang out and slapped Crystal in the forehead. She giggled and grabbed my cock with her left hand as she tugged on the shorts. I raised my ass momentarily from the chair and my shorts went to the floor.

Crystal didn't waste a second as she jammed my granite hard cock to the right corner of her mouth and waggled her head back and forth to get her lips past my glans. I looked down to my lap and her smiling eyes appeared as she slowly slid down my shaft. We both groaned at the same time and Dean looked over to see that he had company. He grinned at me and then looked back down in his crotch to see Josie appear again from under the tablecloth.

Crystal was sucking my cock at a furious pace and then there was a commotion under the table. I leaned down to see what the problem was. Mitch had decided that she wasn't going to be left out and she had secretly made her way under the table and was wrestling my cock away from Crystal and Crystal was fighting back. I sat back up and looked across the room to the dance floor and Alexis was looking at me and laughing her ass off at me.

Alexis had seen the whole thing and admitted later that she had set the whole thing up. I wasn't angry about it because their shared blow-job was fucking amazing. Dean had blown his load into Josie's mouth and she promptly swallowed it. Dean's head had dropped to the table top as he groaned through his orgasm. My head was in my hands just like Dean's had been as Crystal and Mitch worked together to get me off. I could feel it coming but I thought it would never get there.

Finally, my hips fired forward as my first salvo was received by Crystal. I expected that she would pull off and let Mitch get the next shot but she wanted more and she stayed there while Mitch was trying to get her share. Crystal took the second shot and she was overwhelmed as she pulled back. Mitch wasn't concerned with Crystal's dilemma. She took two shots before she pulled off choking and gagging and aimed my cock at Crystal. Crystal was still dealing with the first two shots and wasn't ready for anything more. The fifth, sixth and seventh shot blasted Crystal in the face. She tried to catch it in her mouth but as much fell out of her mouth as went in. Mitch got laughing at Crystal's new dilemma. Crystal wiped cum from her face and wiped her hand across Mitch's face. Mitch tried to pull away from Crystal's hand and the ensuing mêlée toppled the table over away from me.

Everyone looked to see what the commotion was and there I was sitting out in the open in my chair with my cum covered erect cock bobbing out in front of me with my shorts on the floor. Mitch and Crystal were on their knees at my feet. Their cum covered faces were red with embarrassment and sexual excitement. Crystal looked back at the silent crowd and licked cum from her lips and then wiped a finger across her cheeks and forehead and pushed that finger between her lips and sucked it clean. Everyone erupted in applause and Crystal and Mitch broke into ear to ear grins.

Nina came forward and lifted the tablecloth hiding Josie and everyone burst out laughing again. Josie backed out from under the table and stood up and gave a bow to the crowd. Everyone applauded. Dean's limp cock was clearly visible under the table after Josie was no longer blocking the view. In all the commotion I had failed to realize that my cock had deflated and was hanging limp over my balls.

I looked over at Dean and we smiled at each other and then stood up together, bowed with our arms out wide and then pulled up our shorts and stuffed our limp dicks in and zipped up. The Wedding Planner came over and said, "That wasn't on the agenda but from what I've witnessed the past few days, it was inevitable." She motioned for Alexis and me to follow her to the dance floor. She announced the tossing of the garter. The single guys, consisting of only Dean and Noah, stepped up to the edge of the dance floor as instructed by the Wedding Planner. Dean was good naturedly elbowing Noah aside. He seemed adamant that he would catch the garter. Noah was quicker though.

Alexis sat in a chair as I knelt before her. She carefully pulled the hem of her sundress up to expose the garter. I reached up a little higher to the encouragement of the crowd and discovered that Alexis was going commando too. She turned beet red as I lifted her hem up higher to expose her freshly waxed pussy. Everyone went nuts as they all applauded. Alexis covered her reddened face with her hands as I pulled the garter down and over her foot. She promptly pulled the hem down to her thighs and returned both hands to cover her face.

I stood back to Dean and Noah and threw the garter over my head. Dean attempted to elbow Noah out of the way before making his move. Noah was expecting Dean's elbow and he avoided it and snatched the garter out of the air before Dean could react. Josie frowned and Samantha was thrilled.

Next came the tossing of the bride's bouquet and now the dance floor was lined two deep with single women. In fact everyone was on the line except my mom who stood off to the side with Dad. Alexis looked back to assess the position of everyone and then threw the bouquet over her shoulder in a high arc. There was a mad scramble of pushing women and Samantha caught it just as she was pushed to the floor. I was surprised at the seriousness that all the women took with this silly ritual.

Samantha took her place in Alexis' chair and as she held the bridal bouquet close to her chest, Noah knelt in front of her like I had when I took the garter from Alexis. He made a big show of inching Samantha's skirt higher and higher up her thigh to her obvious discomfort. Her left hand went to her reddening face to cover her embarrassment. The crowd went nuts again when it became apparent that Sam wasn't wearing any panties either. Noah lifted Sam's left leg and slid the garter all the way up her thigh to her sex and accidentally on purposed dragged his left fingers across her clitoris which elicited a surprised lurch from Sam and everyone erupted again.

The ceremony, the cruise and the reception were over. Several guests milled around in the ballroom as the band continued to play. Many guests were dancing, girl with girl. We went off to dress for our flight to Nice, France.

We left the ballroom to the applause of everyone and stepped into a Resort supplied limo. Twenty minutes later we climbed the stairs of a spot-lit Gulfstream G650 private jet. The pilot and co-pilot introduced themselves as we stepped into the luxuriously appointed cabin. The Pilot said, "Mr. and Mrs. West. Congratulations. We have your luggage for your Honeymoon and we are ready to taxi as soon as you like."

We shook their hands. We didn't introduce ourselves as they obviously already knew who we were. I said, "We are ready to go. What's our ETA?" I checked my watch. It was after mid-night.

The pilot said, "Flight time should be a little more than seven hours if the jet stream holds. There is a seven time zone difference."

We found our seats and the pilot and co-pilot returned to the cockpit. They left the door open and we could both look out the front windshield as we taxied around the small airport to the end of the runway. The plane stopped only for a moment and then we were launched back in our seats as the jet quickly gathered speed and leaped into the air about halfway down the runway. In minutes we were approaching our cruising speed of 650 miles per hour at an altitude of forty thousand feet. Our ETA was displayed as 2:37 PM local time.

The co-pilot appeared and said, "There is a queen size bed in the compartment behind this one. It's late and it's been a big day. Perhaps you would like to sleep your way across the Atlantic. There's nothing to see anyway." I looked at Alexis and she had that look on her face. I doubted we would be getting much sleep but the bed sure sounded good. We got out of our plush seats and went aft. The co-pilot said that they would let us know when we were approaching our destination.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,331 Followers