Pool Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel her legs wrap around my midsection, and her feet brush innocently against my erection. I released Hannah and spun around to attack my other sister, and my face ended up right in her chest. I couldn't stop myself from darting my tongue out for a quick but determined lick of her breast while I grabbed her thighs and lifted her. I did the same move I had done to Hannah that day when things had started, I moved my hand between her thighs and cupped her vagina while I pretended to hoist her up. She gasped, both from the intimate contact and from her sudden suspension above the water, and I launched her as far as I could. Hannah was quick to retaliate and she lunged at me, her shoulder hitting me right in the stomach and knocking me back into the water. We spun around in a splash of energy, her entire body rubbing against mine like we were embracing. Her crotch was firmly locked onto my leg, and her fingers found my erection. I was holding her breast quite openly while we pretended to fight.

When she let go of me, Julia was suddenly on top of me, wrapping her legs around me again. This time she wasn't behind me, though. Our crotches made contact, and her powerful legs kept us smashed together like this. She grabbed my shoulder and tried to pull me down, and I was too surprised by our genital contact to fight. As we tumbled into the water, she seemed to make the most of our temporary hiding from Hannah's view, and her vagina slid down my penis in a very bold move, then back up a few inches. It felt so good, I instinctively thrust my hips forward into her. While we kept up the appearance that we were wrestling, we were really humping each other under the water. Julia's hand on my shoulders went from pulling at me to holding onto me closely, pulling her breasts up against me. My penis slid up towards her stomach, splitting open her pussy lips and nestling comfortably against her opening.

I could hear Julia gasp, and for some reason Hannah wasn't coming back to attack me. Was she watching us? Julia continued to grind her pussy against me, literally masturbating herself against my raging erection. I wasn't about to follow suit and hump her back, but I let her do whatever she wanted. If she was ok letting Hannah see her doing this, then I wasn't going to stop her. After a few seconds, Julia seemed to finally collect her senses, and she let go of me. Her vagina trailed along my penis as she drifted away, and I felt like I needed to fuck something badly. If I didn't remove myself from this situation, it might be one of my sisters.

Julia smiled at me, somewhat nervously, and swam away to the ledge. Hannah swam near us, but the wrestling was over. We were all too aroused by it now, and we knew where it would lead, either accidentally or on purpose. The three of us just floated there together, Julia against the ledge floating on her back. I could plainly see her pussy when her legs would move apart, and even from a few feet away I could see that her bare vagina was flushed red with excitement. Hannah brushed against my back as she glided next to me. The water was calm now but our mood was totally tense. I didn't know what to do, but I didn't want to just leave.

"I think I'll go inside now," Julia said, and didn't look at either of us as she turned and climbed up onto the ledge. Hannah and I watched her naked backside as she grabbed her towel and walked into the house, dripping wet. She was in a hurry to remove herself from the situation, and I couldn't blame her. But I was disappointed.

I glanced at Hannah, who was just floating in place, her legs kicking around to keep herself afloat. I wondered what she'd be up for, since it was much too early to go to bed, and we were now alone. Julia wasn't the kind who would spy on us.

"Do you want to go inside?" Hannah asked.

I slowly shook my head. "Not really."

Her eyes lit up, reading my signal loud and clear. Her reaction made my stomach knot with excitement. But I had to play this cool.

She swam over to me and stopped when she was right in front of me, within arm's reach. We just stared at each other for a while, only moving enough to keep ourselves floating in place.

"Wanna wrestle?" she said finally.

I nodded.

This time, it was different. We weren't frantically groping at each other and playfully tugging at each other's bodies. This was a slow, purposeful dance kept hidden underneath the ripples of the pool. Hannah climbed onto me, my penis mashing against her stomach, and she wrapped her arms and legs around me. I grabbed her hip with one hand and wrapped my arm around her back, and quietly we began to roll in the water. It became a game of how long we could hold our breath. We would dip beneath the surface of the water and go under a few inches, not too deep, and just twist around together. The wonderful pull of the water against our bodies and the friction of our contact felt great. Her generous breasts pushed at my chest, and she gently slid her hips upward until her vagina touched my penis. Just like earlier with Julia, we stayed locked together like that, no penetration but just genital-on-genital contact. I couldn't hold back from thrusting against her though, and we humped at each other gently and quietly. After a while Hannah was just holding onto me, and I was doing all the movement in the water, pretending to be cautiously wrestling with her. I'm sure no one would have been fooled, however, if they had been outside watching. At least from the kitchen, they would just see the two of us moving in the water.

Hannah's legs squeezed my waist harder, and her vagina splayed itself against me as she thrust. I knew she was making no attempt to hide her intentions, and it would have been useless anyway. Both of us were doing this for the sexual pleasure. We didn't have to pretend it was anything else, at least between ourselves. I kept up the poor show for our invisible spectators. We moved up and down the length of the pool, making awkward laps while we nearly fucked each other. Hannah's lips found my neck and I heard her groan above the sound of the water splashing gently. Her pussy grew hot and began to twitch in convulsions against my rock hard dick. I felt a warm sensation, almost like she was peeing in the pool right in front of me. After a moment of confusion, I realized she was having an orgasm, and was squirting girl fluid all over me. The realization was so intensely arousing that I thrust once sharply into her, making her nearly squeal in pleasure, and started to cum myself.

Holding her against me tightly, I came hard into her body. She softly caressed my neck and hair while I came, squirting my own fluid into the water just above her vagina. Her pussy lips were wrapped warmly around my shaft as I fucked against her, grunting and thrusting. My semen balled up in cloudy puffs in the water, and floated away like whiffs of smoke. But my throbbing erection stayed between her pussy lips, making Hannah move her hips seductively against it, as if she wanted it inside of her. I knew that was probably just her instincts, and now that my orgasm was finished I was thinking a bit more clearly. But I really wanted to bury it inside of her, and she wasn't helping with her movement. Finally her hand reached down and wrapped around my dick, twitching in her grasp. She purred, and quickly moved it down in a sliding motion that ended with the tip lodged firmly in her very wet hole. We finally looked at each other, and I saw for the first time how aroused she looked. I could see the hunger in her eyes, and I must have looked similar too. She didn't pull away from me, though we had stopped moving in the water completely.

Gently, and ever so slowly, I allowed my hips to move forward and I very carefully began to penetrate her. I was still rock hard even after my orgasm, and she was so wet it was almost effortless. Her moaning told me she wasn't objecting, and after a long few moments I was buried completely inside of my big sister. She hugged me close, burying her face in my neck. Very softly, she squeezed her cunt around my shaft, sensually coaxing pleasure from it. It felt so good, I could probably cum again if we were going to actually fuck. But I didn't think that either of us was going for that. This was just a wonderful end to our already forbidden sexual encounter. Hannah let my cock stay inside of her pussy for a few minutes, enjoying the connection as much as I was. When I finally couldn't take it anymore and I thrust a bit roughly into her, she released me from her embrace and just smiled at me.

"Thanks for that," she said, her eyes sparkling.

"Thank you!" That probably sounded really stupid, but I didn't know what to say.

"Julia is going to be suspicious." Hannah carefully lifted herself off of me, my penis sliding wetly from her pussy. Her fingers drifted along my slimy shaft. "It's going to be hard to do this again."

My heart raced, knowing that she wanted to repeat this encounter. I had to keep reminding myself to play it cool, and not be an idiot. I couldn't let anything ruin this.

"Let's go inside," I said. "We'll just pretend this never happened."

Fortunately, Hannah took what I said the right way, and knew I wasn't saying we wouldn't try again some other time. I just meant that we wouldn't let on in front of Julia that we had been fooling around. We both toweled off and went inside the house to join Julia, who was waiting naked in the living room. She was watching television, and smiled when she saw us.

"I was waiting for you guys." She was sitting on the couch with her legs crossed, not hiding her nudity at all. "Let's watch a movie."

Hannah sat next to her, and I sprawled out on the floor in front of them. If I had just been messing around with a girlfriend like I had been with Hannah, I would have wanted to sit right next to her and cuddle at a time like this. But it was different since we were siblings, and we couldn't do anything like that anyway. I felt totally satisfied laying naked in front of them, and didn't look back once at Hannah while we watched the movie. None of us talked about nudity or my boner the rest of the night, we were all just happy to be spending time together. Even when I popped a boner at a love scene, no one said anything. The evening was perfect just the way it was.

That night, I slept more soundly than I had in weeks. I didn't have to wake up and masturbate, though by the time morning came, I was rock hard as usual. I went to go use my bathroom, the one downstairs by my room that only I used, and even though the door was open, Hannah was naked in front of the mirror.

"Morning," she said. "Julia is taking forever in our bathroom, so I came down here."

I just smiled at her, and went straight for the toilet. Aiming my not-quite-full erection down at the bowl, I started to pee while she watched. I figured it was no big deal, after last night. And no one would see us in here together. Hannah's gaze was fixed on my cock, watching my stream in fascination.

"I've never seen a guy pee before," she said.

I laughed. "Yeah? How is it?"

She giggled. "Kinda gross, actually."

We both laughed, and I flushed and went to wash up next to her at the sink. She bumped her naked hip into mine playfully. I pretended not to be infatuated with her body, but my erection spoke for itself. She noticed.

"Are you getting hard staring at me?" she asked, pretending to be surprised.

I nervously smiled. "It's the morning. And I haven't done my business yet."

"You jerk off every morning?" she asked in true surprise. "Wow."

I just shrugged, and casually touched my penis while I waited for her to finish whatever she was pretending to be busy with in my bathroom.

"Well," she said, turning to leave, "save some for the pool."

She winked at me, and left. I was so glad to hear her say that, I felt like jerking off right then and there. But for some reason it wasn't the same anymore, now that I had her to be sexual with. I wanted to share my orgasm with her. And there was still Julia too, who I really wanted to fool around with. Could I actually mess around with both of them? I found myself masturbating while thinking about it. I forced myself to stop, and knew that if I saved it, then I'd be more aroused later and get to do something stupid again.

I took a shower and continued on with my day.

I didn't see my sisters until much later. They had both left the house together, and I had stuff I wanted to do too. I almost lost my nerve that afternoon, and jerked off in my room. I was close to cumming, and with my dick in hand and my sisters on my mind, I was somehow able to stop just before shooting off and decided to save my load. I assured myself that if I wasn't getting any from either of them tonight, then I would just finish the job myself later. My balls almost couldn't take all this tension, with two opportunities to masturbate interrupted now. I was going to be a horny wreck later. Maybe that wasn't such a good idea, but part of me knew that was what got me into such wonderful trouble in the first place.

Julia came home that night with pizza, and Hannah was nowhere to be found. She had stayed out with friends, and Julia had actually refused an offer to go out. Was that a sign? I chose not to read too much into it. I reminded myself that I could just as easily jerk off in my room if I screwed things up with her. And going slow had only made things better the night before.

Julia and I ate dinner fully clothed this time, and before we finished our television show it started raining. Both of us frowned to each other, knowing that swimming wouldn't be much fun in the rain. In the back of my mind, I wondered if this could work out even better for us. We were alone in the house, and we could still find a way to mess around. I decided that if Julia wanted it to happen, then she would give me a sign.

"I really liked watching a movie last night," she said while we watched the rain from the kitchen table. She sheepishly smiled. "Naked."

That was the sign! And if it wasn't, it didn't matter anymore.

"Yeah, me too," I agreed, playing along. "But I got kind of cold down on the floor."

"Well this time sit with me on the couch, stupid. We can share a blanket."

The obvious contradiction of being naked but covering ourselves with a blanket was apparently lost on her, or she just didn't care. I was going to get some action from her tonight, I could just taste it!

She popped in a movie, and we ended up on the couch naked. Julia had fetched a blanket, and pretended to ignore my erection as she spread it over the two of us sitting next to each other.

"If you get cold, just cuddle up to me," she said. "I don't mind, even if you poke me."

I laughed, but she didn't appear to be entirely joking. We sat there together and watched the movie in virtual silence. I was actually a bit warm under the blanket, but I wasn't about to break our naked contact. Julia finally inched her backside toward me and my erection bumped into her ass. Neither of us said anything, but the move had been obvious. Now that our inhibitions were all but gone, I got more comfortable and scooted closer to her. My penis was digging into her ass cheek, so I moved it down a bit and slid it more comfortably between her cheeks. She gasped out loud as the tip made contact with her butthole. I hadn't intended for that to happen, but when she didn't move away, I did all I could to make sure my penis stayed exactly where it was, pressed right against her tight little hole. She must have showered recently, because she smelled really good and her skin was so soft and clean. It was really nice being this close to her.

The movie Julia had picked had more than a couple scenes of nudity. Of course for our family that was hardly a big deal. We watched these movies with our parents after all. But this movie in particular seemed to be full of it. Julia had picked this on purpose, no doubt.

"God, this movie always makes me horny," she said. I almost laughed. Could she be any more obvious?

My dick flexed against her ass. "Really? I always wondered if girls got turned on by this stuff like guys."

"Of course we do. I've actually masturbated to this movie before."

Our eyes met briefly when she said that, but she looked away from me as if embarrassed. I didn't want her to change her mind and end this moment from embarrassment.

"Yeah, I usually have to go jerk off after a scene like this too." I wanted her to feel better so I admitted the truth also.

"I can tell," she said, wiggling her ass against me. That had the effect of burying the tip of my penis deeper in her butt crack. It was very obscene considering we were brother and sister. But we both wanted this.

"Why don't you do it right now?" I ventured. "I don't mind."

Julia looked at me with a fair amount of shock. She had been so bold up until now, I guess I caught her off guard by being bold myself. She just stared at me, and I could see the internal conflict. I tried to help her out by gently pulling on my boner, encouraging her to do the same to herself.

"It's ok," I said in almost a whisper, just like she had said to me that night when she jerked me off.

I could see the change in her face, the flush of excitement, and she nodded. She turned back to the television, and her hand went south to her thighs. I couldn't see what was happening, but I didn't have to. I started slowly masturbating while she did the same.

Even though we pretended to watch the movie, I couldn't focus over the sound of Julia's soft moans. I was stroking my boner against her ass, playing the tip against her butthole. She didn't object, so I kept it up. I spit heavily onto my hand and coated my dick with saliva, making sure it was nice and wet. When I had put a particularly generous amount of lubrication on the tip, and I rubbed it over her asshole, just for a moment it went inside her. Julia moaned loudly, and her body began to shake as she climaxed. She was getting off on me playing with her butt! I spit again onto my dick and nudged it against her tight sphincter again. With absolutely no resistance from her, I began to push my dick into her little pucker hole. I lifted her ass cheek so I could get a better look as the head of my penis disappeared into her warm butt. After a bit of gentle pushing, my shaft began to slide into her. I ignored how wonderful it felt, and the urge to thrust hard into her, and stopped my movements. I didn't want this to hurt her, and so far it didn't appear that it had.

Carefully, I pulled my dick back out of her, dragging along her tight asshole until the head was peeking out. Then I pushed it back in as far as it had gone previously, and just held it there. I was only a few inches deep, but it felt so good I thought I would explode inside of her. I twitched and throbbed inside of my sister's tight butt, and she was loving it. She was shaking the couch, her arm was moving so fast. After a few minutes of this, with me gently fucking her ass while she masturbated, she finally cried out in release and spasmed. She clenched her eyes shut and her mouth hung open while she came, her ass clenching down on me hard. I just held her and kept my dick lodged firmly inside her as she rode it out. She finally came down from her high and just laid there, exhausted.

"We are so bad," she cooed, flexing her ass around my cock.

I groaned, not able to hold back much longer. I thrust deeper into her, and with more pain than I intended for her, I buried my erection deep into her bowels. She bit her lip and whimpered, but even though I could tell it hurt her, she didn't pull away or resist. She allowed me to claim her ass. I didn't want this to be painful for her, so finally I allowed myself to cum long and hard inside of her tight little butthole. I grunted and moaned loudly as I began to pour out my orgasm inside of her, load after load exploding from my balls and into her ass. She kept whimpering as she felt my cum painting her insides, but her hand reached back and found my hip. Her fingers dug into me as she held my body against her. She wanted this, definitely. I didn't have to worry about that.