Poolside Ch. 04, Pt. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From the front, Katrina's abdomen was barely covered. The slits on the sides of the skirt made it appear that the front panel was ready to fall off. Her navel and most of the middle of her body were bare, and both breasts bounced partly into view and then disappeared as she walked.

From either side, there was an unimpeded view of her body from her ankles to her neck. The sides of her breasts were revealed almost to her areolae as she walked. When she arched her back, the straps pulled tight against her skirt, and her areolae were clearly defined through the material. When she leaned forward, the straps fell forward, and her breasts bounced into view from either side.

When Katrina sat down, the front panel of her skirt pulled up, and the bottom of her pubic fur was revealed to anyone seated across from her. If the tables were glass-topped, I knew where I was going to sit! Katrina wore no jewelry. If she had, nobody would have noticed. With her blonde wig atop her head, I would never have recognized her. Heck, nobody would ever have lifted his gaze high enough to see her face! In this dress Katrina looked even sexier than she did when she was nude! Most of her body was uncovered, and the effect of the dress was to draw attention to those areas which were beneath the opaque, clingy material. Her breasts, abdomen, and buttocks slithered revealingly under the fabric as she moved, and I felt my eyes riveted on them! I knew every inch of what was covered, but I couldn't pull my eyes away! My penis was throbbing!

"Well, do you really like it?"

Katrina glanced at my penis, then squatted in front of me. I could see her pussy between her legs. She sucked and licked the pre-cum from my penis. "I guess you answered my question!" She giggled.

I moaned, then nodded my head. Katrina laughed.

"When we made love in front of Ruth and I realized it turned me on, I learned how much of an exhibitionist I am. But I couldn't wear something like this and still keep my scholarship, and my parents would disown me if they saw me in this! But tonight I'll be among strangers, and I want them to look at me with naked lust in their eyes! Then I want to come back here and make wild love with you until your balls dry up!"

"God, yes, I'm incredibly turned on by you in this dress! And knowing every man at the party will want you - but I get to have you! - is also a huge turn-on for me! I'll probably have to fight them off you! How did . . . Where . . ."

"Where did I get it? Paris! Dad had business there in January and flew the family over. I went to a specialty dress shop by myself, and I tried on at least a dozen dresses, each one more daring the one before. This one fit me perfectly and . . . it really turned me on to wear it, even in the shop! They said it was designed for exotic dancers! The woman who owned the shop even hit on me!"

"It fits you like a layer of skin! Where have you worn it before?"

"Nowhere, you dope! I've put it on when I've been alone a couple of times, but you're the only one who's ever seen me in this special dress! You're special, too!"

Katrina paraded around the room for another few minutes, checking herself in the mirrors to see how much she exposed as she moved. Her nipples were hard and her face was red. She was grinning a lot. When she posed so that I could see her pussy, I could see her juices glistening on her fur.

When it was about 8:15, Katrina licked off my penis again, and I carefully zipped it into my slacks. Katrina wasn't wearing underwear, and in the spirt of our agreement, I didn't wear any either. Katrina reapplied my beard and mustache. "Time to make your entrance, T-Kat!" I said, and we kissed. She was wearing virtually no makeup, and she still tasted like herself.

We were the only ones waiting for the elevator on our floor. As the doors opened, several conversations come to an abrupt halt when they saw Katrina. Nobody even noticed my erection! We got onto the elevator and the only sound was that of people breathing. They tried not to stare. We added people at several other floors, and by the time we got to the ballroom floor the breathing was heavier. Every man on the elevator had an obvious erection. All of their women except mine looked furious. Mine looked sexy, confident, and aroused! In the elevator I could easily discern the familiar scent of her pussy. Several other men could, too, as evidenced by the way their nostrils flared!

At the entrance to Ballroom B I handed our tickets to a man in a tuxedo who almost forgot to look at them. We were at table 37, and he pointed us in that direction. He stared open-mouthed at Katrina's beautiful breasts, then turned and watched her walk with me to our table. Katrina's high heels gave her hips a seductive rolling motion, and I looked back and he was staring at her as she walked. He, too, had an erection.

There were two forty-ish couples at our table. We sat down and introduced ourselves. The two men immediately stared wide-eyed at Katrina's body and their wives scowled at both of us. Katrina and I made up a story about ourselves, but it really didn't matter. Everyone just stared at Katrina. We made small talk until our table was called to the buffet.

While we were moving through the first buffet line, Katrina leaned forward to look closely at one of the soups, and the man on her other side dropped his plate onto the floor. He continued staring at Katrina's breasts until his wife kicked him in the shin. Katrina pretended she didn't notice, but she grinned at me. Her eyes were bright with excitement.

While we were eating, I slipped my hand between Katrina's legs and reached up and rubbed her pubic hair. It was sopping wet! As Katrina bent forward to pick up a roll, I could see that her nipple and areola closest to me were dark red, engorged with blood, and fully erect. The men at nearby tables were enjoying the view, and Katrina was getting more and more excited by providing it to them! I was not the only man getting teased!

The meal lasted a long time, with a separate buffet for each course. During the dessert, one of the women at our table began asking Katrina a series of pointed, tasteless questions which were clearly intended to find out how expensive a prostitute Katrina was. When Katrina successfully parried her verbal attack, the woman leaned over to her friend and made a comment about "loose women of poor character who show off their bodies so shamelessly in public." When the woman began to loudly complain that the hotel wasn't enforcing a reasonable dress code, Katrina interrupted her. "Excuse me. That's a truly beautiful pearl necklace. Did you get it for swallowing or spitting?" I held my breath and glanced at Katrina's face. She appeared to be completely innocent.

Both women looked puzzled but both men looked a little ill at ease. "I'm not certain I understand, my dear!" The one woman replied sweetly. "Whatever do you mean?"

"After oral sex. Did you swallow or spit?"

"Oral sex? Swallow or spit what? . . . Oh my God!" The woman stood up so fast her legs hit the table, and she walked rapidly away from our table, followed closely by her husband.

The other couple followed immediately after them when Katrina added, "I wonder how she earned that jewelry if she never even sucked his penis? Perhaps she has other talents!"

"Was it something I said?" Katrina asked me sweetly once we were alone. Then she laughed, and every man within fifty feet watched her breasts bounce.

"Would you like to dance?" I asked. "I'm expecting to see you do something exotic because of your exotic dress!"

"I'd love to dance! Thank you, kind sir! Do you think you can dance with that pipe in your pants? Well, we shall see! In Ballroom A there's a rock band playing fast, upbeat music from only slightly before our generation, and in Ballroom C there's a band playing slow dance music for the old folks. Should we try to do both?"

"How about A first, then C, then back to our room to bring in the new year as a completely-coupled couple?"

"Fucking yes!" She whispered quietly to me. "How long until midnight?"

"It's 10:30. We've still got lots of time for you to exhibit yourself!"

Katrina smiled and her eyes sparkled as she looked into mine, and we headed off to Ballroom A. Katrina was followed by the eyes of every male in the room. The music was as advertized. Katrina was a great dancer, a talent I had never seen her demonstrate before. She left her shoes against a wall, and moved onto the floor in her bare feet and began to dance in front of me.

Every few seconds as she moved her body, her breasts bounced and swung completely out of the top of her dress, then slipped back out of view. Moreover her skirt rode up as she gyrated and twisted her hips. She would "remember" to pull it down only after about the bottom two inches of her pubic hair was showing as her front panel flapped and exposed her. She was exceptionally well-watched! "Exotic" doesn't begin to describe her movements! In some cultures what she did would be called a fertility or mating dance!

The waiters carrying glasses of champagne were paying particularly close attention to Katrina, and for the second time she began to get tipsy. When it became clear that she was barely able to both stand and keep her dress on, I suggested we change ballrooms and she readily agreed. She was unsteady on her reclaimed shoes. With my hand around her bare waist and with my fingertips sliding under the front of her "skirt," we passed through Ballroom B again and entered Ballroom C. I could almost taste the room-full of masculine disappointment as Katrina wiggled and bounced on her high heels as we left Ballroom A! Katrina was covered with sweat from her dancing, but I could tell from her rich, sexy aroma that much of the moisture glistening on her thighs wasn't sweat!

We danced for a few minutes, with Katrina rubbing her front panel against my erection. She was a still slightly drunk, and very, very aroused. Even the scent of the sweat on her bare skin revealed her excitement. I slid my hands under Katrina's top and began to massage her breasts as we danced. Her front panel rode up, and she rubbed herself against me. My erection and her pussy were only separated by the front of my slacks, and I could feel my slacks getting wet. As we kissed I could feel her body building to an orgasm. The look of desire on Katrina's face was both primitive and exceedingly powerful. I wanted her. I no longer felt civilized. I needed to mate with her. My penis felt hot and swollen, barely contained by the wet front of my slacks as it rubbed against her, sliding up and down her slit, almost entering her.

I glanced at a clock, and I was surprised to see that it was just past 11:55. "T-Kat, we're never going to make it back to the room on time! Quick! Over here!" I had lost nearly all self-control, and I no longer really cared that we were in a public place. We were both ready to make love, and it was time.

I pushed Katrina toward a relative dark wall where a waist-high serving table had just been cleared of its glassware. I pressed Katrina's buttocks against the table, and we began to undress each other. She kicked off her shoes. I reached up and untied her top, and the panels fell down, revealing her hard, red-tipped breasts. Katrina made grunting sounds as she first unbuttoned then opened my shirt while I rubbed and kissed her breasts. She pressed her hot, sweaty, breasts against my bare chest and growled, "Now! It's time!" She made grunting and growling sounds deep in her throat as she breathed.

Katrina aggressively unfastened my belt, undid the fastener, and quickly unzipped me. My pants fell down around my ankles and my erection popped free. I pulled her entire skirt up to her waist. We were both effectively naked. She had been sexually stimulated for several hours, and I knew she hadn't climaxed since before we had begun getting dressed. Clearly she also didn't care if we were in a public place.

I grabbed her bare bottom, picked her up, and sat her on the table. Then I leaned forward and pressed my penis through her soaked pubic hair and into the opening of her vagina. With a loud moan of primitive pleasure, Katrina pushed forward and wiggled until I was completely lodged inside her. For the first time Katrina and I were mating with our combined pubic hair smashed between us, wet, hot, and sticky. It was neither better nor worse than feeling her shaved pussy against me, but it certainly felt far more primal!

I began to move in and out of Katrina, and she began to make louder and louder noises in her throat. We fucked faster. She lay back on the table, and her breasts jiggled forward and back in time with my thrusts. The top of the table moved with us, and the movements of her breasts became more violent. She was using her legs to slam me into her as I thrust forward. The wet slaps of our mating got faster and faster. Over the roaring in my ears as my climax built I could hear people counting backwards, "Nine! Eight! Seven! . . ."

I kept moving in and out of Katrina, faster and faster. There was a roar of noise at midnight, and the band began playing. I heard "When old acquaintance . . . " and I kept moving in and out of Katrina, going still faster and harder. Suddenly all I could hear was Katrina's screams. "AAAAAAAAAAH! AAAAAAAAAAH! AAAAAAAAAAH!" Over and over again.

Katrina's tremors shook the table, and her breasts bounced and jiggled. I heard some overlooked glassware fall to the floor and break. Her orgasm kept going, and I was unable to even try to hold myself back. I was oblivious to anything in the room except Katrina. As my climax began, the room darkened and I heard a loud roaring in my head. Katrina's vagina clamped around my penis and squeezed with each pulse of my ejaculation. We both let out long, deafening screams. Except for people very close to us, I doubt anybody heard us over the other screaming and yelling. Both our bodies trembled and shook for a long time as we clung to each other. I was still hard. I continued moving slowly in and out of her as we gradually came back down.

Katrina finally rose up on her elbows, gasping for breath. I looked at the clock and it was 12:09. As I struggled to catch my breath, I glanced around, and there were dozens of people staring at us - well, at Katrina. Her dress was around her waist, her legs were wide apart, and my penis was still slowly moving wetly in and out of her engorged labia, beautifully framed by her short, dark pubic hair. Katrina opened her eyes and realized it, too.

"We've got to get out of here before we're arrested!" She cried.

I pulled her off the table, and she pulled her skirt down and tied her top back up. I picked up her shoes, but she said, "Carry them! I can move faster this way!" I took a step and fell down. I had forgotten to pull up my pants!

Katrina laughed when she saw I wasn't hurt, and I pulled my pants up, fastened the snap, and closed my belt. Katrina and I moved quickly through the crowd, and we headed for the elevators. I zipped as we went. Only with extreme difficulty was I able to avoid a zipper accident with my sticky erection! We had to wait once we reached the elevators, and I managed to get my shirt partially buttoned. Katrina had her arms around my neck and was kissing me passionately. Her bare breasts were no longer under her top, and they pressed against my shirt. I was completely erect in spite of my ejaculation. Every time I opened my eyes I could see people staring at us with their mouths wide open. It was certainly obvious to everyone that Katrina and I were preparing to mate - again!

The elevator arrived before we completely lost control. I pushed Katrina into a corner and pulled up the front panel of her skirt. I lifted her, and she began to rub herself back and forth against my penis, humping her uncovered pussy against it through the fabric of my slacks. Now my penis was upright in my pants, and she was able to press it firmly against her clitoris as she moved. Just before we reached our floor, she had another orgasm. As her muscles rippled up her body, she screamed. In that enclosed space it was almost painful to hear! Her bare heels banged the sides of the elevator as she trembled and shook, her pussy still resting on my penis.

The doors opened on our floor and I pushed through a half-dozen shocked people and into the hallway. Katrina was still bare-bottomed and humping me through my pants, and I carried her to our room that way, her bare buttocks leading the way. Another half-undressed couple coming the other direction paused to wish us a happy new year, then whistled and cheered as we continued down the hall. Katrina began to grunt as she rapidly approached another orgasm.

I managed to get the key card to work in the lock, and I carried Katrina into our suite. I dropped her shoes, kicked off my own, and yanked off my shirt, popping several buttons. I dropped Katrina halfway onto the bed, then unfastened my belt, unzipped, and stepped out of my slacks. I practically fell into Katrina as I entered her for the second time that evening. I was standing on the floor at the foot of the bed, and her legs were around my waist as we pounded my penis into her.

Katrina came loudly several times, and I finally ejaculated so forcefully that my legs began to collapse under me. Katrina pulled herself completely onto the bed, and I crawled up onto the bed between her legs. I collapsed into her arms and we both fell asleep as we hugged and kissed and gasped and moaned.

I was awakened several hours later by a heavily accented, "Eggscuze me Sur!" followed by rapid footsteps and the sound of our door closing. I caught a glimpse of a uniform, and I realized it had been the maid. I had forgotten to put out the "Do Not Disturb!" sign. I began to giggle and this woke Katrina. I told her what had happened.

"Look at us! You're still wearing your dress, but it's pulled up to your waist so you're naked from there down. Your top is still up, but one breast is out and your legs are drenched with pussy juice and cum. I'm lying on my back, with a got-to-take-a-piss erection pointing at the ceiling, and I've still got my socks on! My pubic hair is matted and dripping from making love. So is yours! Then there's a trail of our clothing from the door of the apartment to this bed! My pants are lying there with a huge wet spot you made on the front! Think how we looked to that poor woman!"

We both howled with laughter until bladder pressure finally overcame us. Katrina took so long on the toilet that I had to use the shower, and my urine ran down the wall and got my socks wet. I had just finished rinsing them out, when Katrina joined me in the shower, still wearing her dress. She had removed her wig, and she quickly pulled off my beard.

"It's washable, and I need to rinse some of the stuff out of it!" She had pulled her skirt down to the level where it belonged, and she turned slowly under the shower. The water made the shiny, thin material cling even more closely to her skin. Although it was still opaque, every detail of her breasts, nipples, and areolae were revealed. The skirt clung so tightly that the beginning of her slit was clear. I could even see the triangular shape of her pubic forest, clearly visible through the fabric. But Katrina was no longer blonde, and now she really looked like herself, again. I felt intense desire for her rising anew from deep within me.

We kissed for several seconds, then I laid her back on the large padded bench, pulled her skirt up, and entered her. This time we made love slowly, savoring each contact of our bodies against one another. We brought in the first morning of the new year in a series of screaming orgasms from Katrina, culminating in a loud, violent, joint climax for both of us. We must have wasted hundreds of gallons of the hotel's hot water!