Poolside Pussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From eating Prissy's pussy, he was already in a high state of arousal, but her rigid nipples made him even more excited. When he felt her sliding back down along his torso and enveloping his cock, he pressed down on her ass cheeks, and their bodies came together with a satisfying wet sound, accompanied by a duet of blissful moans. She lay in the same position on top of him for a few minutes, whispering of how great it was to be doing what she had been wanting to do for such a long while, before sliding up his body and briefly removing her pussy from around the cock that was giving her so much pleasure.

Once again, she stopped with the head of his cock inside her, paused, and started sliding back to impale herself. Her pussy felt so wonderful as it was being stuffed full, Prissy's body started rocking from side to side, making the fucking even better for both of them. She continued stroking the same way for a long time, sliding back and forth and feeling her level of pleasure mounting toward what she knew would be a monumental orgasm.

Jason knew he was close to being ready to climax, and it would be the best of his life. Everything about their coupling on the air mattress was superlative to him, from Prissy's breasts against his chest to his hands caressing her back and fondling her ass to the way her body was writhing on top of him. Those were immensely pleasurable, but the best part was still what her tight pussy was doing for his cock. With every movement of her body, it felt as if her internal muscles were massaging every inch of his shaft with a thousand strong but gentle fingers.

It was just as good to Priscilla, and she knew the best was yet to come. She had been moving straight back and forth while impaling hersef, with a minimum of contact between her clit and Jason's cock. It was time to cum, though, and she placed her hands on his chest and pushed, while bending her knees, until she was once again in the Cowgirl position, with her succulent breasts swaying from side to side.

"I'm ready to cum," she told Jason, who reached out and placed his hands on her hips.

Pricilla raised her body again, but this time she was leaning back, and her engorged clit scraped over the top surface of Jason's cock. A tremendous thrill surged through her, and it was duplicated when she lowered herself and took his cock all the way back into her pussy. She stayed like that, but just for a few seconds, because her mounting climax and desire to feel his cock caressing her clit were too demanding for her to remain in that position any longer than that. She started raising and lowering her body, slowly at first, but faster as her need for another orgasm became stronger.

Jason's need was just as strong and, the next time Prissy lowered her body, he pushed down on her hips and thrust his cock up into her dripping pussy. Her juices spattered on both of them again, and she and Jason moaned in delight from the incredible pleasure they were sharing. A lot more juices spattered and more and louder moans were uttered as the coupling by the pool continued.

For quite a while, Priscilla's movements had been getting more erratic, and her body had started swaying and weaving as she moved up and down. It was a visual delight, because her breasts were bouncing and swaying too, but Jason feared she might fall to the side and interrupt the fabulous time they were having, and possibly hurt herself. His hands on her hips held her more tightly, and he guided her movements while plunging his cock in and out of her. His own climax was getting closer to erupting, but he wanted Prissy to cum before he did.

Once again, the sexy brunette was whimpering her bliss, this time in rhythm with the cock surging in and out of her pussy. "Oh, god," she cried ecstatically as her climax began to overwhelm her.

Losing control of her muscles, Priscilla swayed from side to side and back and forth like a rag doll. Jason, with his own climax concentrating in his groin and prepared to burst out, would not let her fall, and kept driving his cock in and out of her pussy as fast as he could. She cried out again, louder and more joyously as she climaxed. All her muscles clenched and immediately relaxed, and she slowly fell forward to end up sprawled on top of Jason.

He didn't pause, but kept plunging his cock into her acquiescent pussy until he sighed happily as his own climax erupted. His cum gushed into his condom, but he kept fucking until he had ejaculated twice more. He was through then, and wrapped his arms tenderly around the delightful woman from next door and hugged her closely to his chest.

After their tremendous climaxes, Priscilla lay atop Jason in a pile of joy as they caught their breaths. It was fairly early, still morning, and none of their family members would be home for a long time yet. They could take a nice, refreshing nude dip in the pool and, after they climbed back out, continue getting to know each other better. His cock had felt great to her tongue and her lips, and she thought about how much better it would feel to suck him hard and keep giving head until he filled her mouth with his cum. The day was a great one already, and would be getting even better.

*

Thank you for reading this story by me, Boxlicker101. Here is an URL to many more of my stories: http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=207952&page=submissions I hope you had as much fun as Priscilla and Jason had, and will continue having, that day and for the rest of the summer. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

12