Poor Little Cassie Ch. 06

Story Info
Christmas Party - Part Four
9.2k words
4.61
149.3k
88

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/03/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is part 6 of a series and it will make a lot more sense if you read them in order.

Chapter Six – Christmas Party Part Four

The dream returned, I was lying on my back on the beach, the chief, well, he looked like the chief, he was wearing the biggest head thingie and all the others stood by waiting as he knelt down to touch me. My hands weren't tied anymore and I was naked. I felt the warm sand on my back as I laid there. I looked up into his eyes and I saw compassion. He looked like a wild native but his eyes told a different story. He reached down and pushed my hair out of my eyes. He touched my cheek softly and then ran his fingers down my neck and then his soft fingers ran lightly over my breasts, touching my nipples. I felt myself take a deep breath as his fingers lit up special feelings in my young body.

"Good morning, sweetheart." A deep voice in my ears.

I opened my eyes and Mr. Bertrand was staring directly into my eyes as his fingers played with my nipples.

"Did you sleep well?" he said softly.

I nodded and then realized I did indeed sleep well. I felt like I had slept a week and I felt wonderful.

"Good, you had quite the night. Did you enjoy it?" He asked.

I wondered what he was asking, I did have an interesting night but I was supposed to be asleep when I was with him. I looked at him and tried to look confused.

"I don't remember a lot." I said.

He laughed. I was really confused now, I didn't have to try.

"Baby girl, you don't need to act surprised. I realize you were aware the whole time." He said.

I was scared all of a sudden. Tony was going to be so mad.

"Relax, baby. It is ok. You were wonderful. In fact, I am honored that you kept as much composure as you did last night. Your little ass was pretty tight, that had to hurt a little." He said.

I didn't understand what was happening. I was so confused. I tried to figure it out but I gave up and just looked at him.

"Did it hurt sweetie?" he asked again.

I nodded.

"I thought so. And you kept playing dead just for me, through all of that?" He asked.

I nodded again. He leaned over and kissed me on the forehead.

"You are so precious. So beautiful." He said.

"Are you going to tell Tony?" I asked meekly, wondering what my punishment would be for losing the account for him.

"Tell him you were the most beautiful girl I have ever been with? Or tell him that you were not really asleep?" He said.

"Yeah, that part." I said.

"Baby girl, I was going to sign with Tony regardless. I did enough research to know his company was going to be the best choice for me. You had nothing to do with it. Now, when he brought me in here and offered you up there was no way I wasn't going to accept but it had nothing to do with the contract. There, now we both have a secret. You going to tell Tony?" He said and smiled.

I moved my head side to side.

"Good girl. That will be our little secret. Tony is a good guy and he has a good company but if he thinks he has to give me sweet things like you to get my business then I am not going to tell him any different." He said.

I smiled at him. He looked at me and his hand moved to my belly and rubbed it. His touch felt so good.

"You are so precious. Let's go get you cleaned up." He said and swung his legs off the bed, stood up, and held his hand out to me.

I moved my head over and looked at him. He was naked and his body looked even bigger. His muscles rippled in his arms and legs. His chest was massive. But my eyes moved down and locked onto his cock. It was hanging there and it looked huge. It was not hard but it was still big. I reached over and touched it. He laughed.

"You like that cock, baby girl?" he said.

I nodded and wrapped my small hand around it. My fingers did not touch. It was starting to get hard.

"You keep that up and you are going to make even more of a mess in Tony's bed." He said.

I smiled at him and moved my hand off his cock and into his outstretched hand. He pulled me up slowly and I stood next to the bed. He started to walk and I suddenly lost feeling in my legs. I stumbled and he caught me. His arms felt so strong. He lifted me easily and carried me to the bathroom. I laid my head on his warm chest.

He sat me down on the toilet. The seat felt good, it was padded and warm. I didn't realize it but my bladder started to empty immediately. I blushed and looked at him.

"Baby girl, you are even cute when you are peeing." He said and touched my cheek, his cock hanging inches from my face.

It took all my control not to take the black cock in my mouth. I shook my head to clear it. Was the drink still impacting me or was I just turning into a cock whore? He turned and pulled the curtain of the shower. He turned on the water. I was still peeing, it felt like my bladder was a huge balloon all of a sudden. He stepped into the shower and looked at me. The water was hitting his chest and running down his muscles. He looked like a God. I had been fucked by a God. I felt a little shiver either from my bladder finally being empty or the thought of that huge cock hanging there being stuffed in my little butt.

He held out his hand and I stood up. I stayed still for a moment to make sure I wouldn't fall down and then stepped into the shower. He closed the curtain and put his arms around me. My head only reached the middle of his chest. I leaned against him and felt his power as the warm water beat down on us both. I could feel the cock against my stomach. He let go of me and turned me so my back was against the water. He reached for a sponge and then soaped it up and washed my young body slowly and carefully.

His strokes were long and slow and very gentle. He ran the sponge over my legs and slowly up them. He then spread my legs a little and ran the sponge across my pussy and ass. He washed my stomach and boobs and then ran his soapy fingers all over my face, touching every piece of skin. I felt my body tingle with his touch, he was so gentle and was treating my body like a fragile trophy. He finished and then kneeled. He picked up my right foot and washed it slowly, he ran his fingers through my toes and washed each one. I felt a tingle run from my toes to my crotch and I shuddered. He laughed softly and then washed the other foot.

He stood up and grabbed the shower massage. He moved it over me and rinsed my body completely. He knelt again and then spread my thighs a little. He ran the water against my inner thighs and then moved it up until it hit my pussy. I gasped and grabbed the railings to keep from falling. My hips lurched forward as the warm water pelted my pussy, thighs, and clit. I was breathing fast and then the water was gone. I looked down just in time to see his smile before his face buried into my crotch. His tongue hit my clit immediately and I squealed. I let go of the railings and grabbed his head. I leaned back against the wall and held onto him as he made love to my pussy with his tongue.

My orgasm was special, I was already excited to be naked with such a lovely specimen of a man. I was amazed that I had taken that cock in my ass the night before much less my little pussy. So, I was already a mess before I stepped into the shower and then his soft manipulation of my body brought me slowly to the edge. His magic tongue was now the last straw. I had never felt that much pleasure all at once. It was like a huge wave and it swept over me. I screamed and held his head. I felt my body convulse and he grabbed my ass to hold me up. I shook for at least 20 seconds as I experienced the best feeling I had ever had in my young life. My eyes rolled to the back of my head and my head leaned back against the shower wall.

I felt him stand and then the water switched. It was now hitting my chest and stomach but I kept my eyes closed and my head against the wall, trying to prolong the ecstasy. My little body was still shivering with pleasure when I felt him lift my right leg. I opened my eyes to see his cock was rock hard and heading for my open pussy. I grabbed it and held it in my hands. I pulled it forward and lined it up to my young pussy. The head touched my inner lips and I shuddered again. My body was on fire and I wanted more. I wanted this huge cock to be inside me. I pulled it into me and felt it slide into my small opening. I moved my hands to his hips and pulled him closer. He did not move, his cock only a couple of inches into me. I tried to pull him into me but there was no way I was going to move this man if he didn't want to move. I felt his hand behind my left knee and my leg was pulled up. He was now holding me against the wall with my legs. I slid up the wall as he stood up. He must have been kneeling or squatting and I realized he had to be to get his cock on the same level as my pussy. I was now about four feet off the ground against the wall.

I put my hands on his massive biceps and felt his muscles rippling as he held me up. I looked into his face and he was smiling. It was a smile but it had a hint of danger in it. I was scared for a minute but then his face softened. I opened my mouth slightly and looked straight into his eyes.

"Fuck me, fuck me now!" I said in a forceful whisper.

His smile got real big and I felt him adjust his hands. I felt a slight pressure in my crotch and then he rammed his cock completely into me. I screamed as my insides opened up to accept him.

I felt the air rush out of my lungs as his stomach pounded against my chest. I was pinned against the wall by a giant black cock. I tried to say something but it came out as a gurgle as I tried to catch my breath. He pulled back and I felt my young pussy straining to keep him inside. He was almost out and then he rammed it home again and I grunted as he drove his cock up into my womb. I closed my eyes. I had had sex before but it became obvious that I had never been fucked before. I was getting truly fucked by this man, my little body was like a rag before him.

He pulled out and then slammed home again, my body sliding up the wall every time he powered into me. I leaned my head back.

"Oh God, please never stop." I whispered in a soft voice.

He started a rhythm then and I was bouncing against the wall as his massive tool pummeled my teenage pussy. I hoped that this wasn't the ultimate sex moment in my life but I couldn't imagine how anything could be better than this.

I felt a little sadness at that thought but then decided to just lean back and enjoy it.

Mr. Bertrand fucked me hard for at least 5 minutes. Five minutes does not sound very long but when a humongous cock is pistoning in and out of your body it is an eternity. I felt him speeding up and then he pushed hard against me. I knew what was coming.

"Oh God yes, cum inside me. Fill me up. Yes, yes." I heard my voice and he pushed harder.

I felt his cock spasm and then a deep warmth inside me. I knew my young womb was getting splattered with cum. He pushed into me two more times and then relaxed and leaned into me. His body felt so strong and warm as it pinned me against the wall. I could feel his heartbeat. His breath was in my ear and his breathing was slowing down. I felt his head move and he was now looking at me.

"Baby girl, you are fucking unbelievable. I have fucked hundreds of women and that has to be the hottest fuck I have ever had. Son of a bitch, I may have to adopt you." He said.

I snickered at the thought of him as my daddy. I wondered for a minute and then realized he must be at least my Daddy's age so that thought then took on a whole new meaning. He move forward and kissed me on the lips. His lips were soft and then he kissed me again and held his lips on mine. I opened my lips slightly and my tongue slipped out and ran lightly over his soft lips. His mouth opened and our tongues went to war. He kissed me for about a minute as his cock softened in my pussy. He was still pushing against me with this crotch so he stayed inside me. He broke the kiss slowly and kissed my lips as he pulled away.

I felt my body lowering and he placed me back on the floor of the shower. I wrapped my arms around his waist and held him. I felt his hands on my head and he ran his fingers through my wet hair. I felt another shiver hit me and he chuckled. His hands left my body but I held onto him. I felt his fingers on my head and then realized he was soaping up my hair with shampoo. His fingers massaged my scalp and I moaned into his stomach. It felt so good.

He finished and grabbed the magic water again. He rinsed my hair completely and then rinsed my body, concentrating on my crotch for a couple of minutes, washing off the cum that was leaking out. I was holding onto the railing again wondering if I could cum again so soon. He pulled the water off of me before he took me that far and then I felt the water stop.

He stepped out of the tub and grabbed a towel. I stood there dripping, watching this majestic man run a small white towel over his wonderful body. He actually looked even bigger naked as I could see all of his parts and they were all perfect. His arms were massive and the muscles rippled as he moved. His chest and stomach were smooth and tight. His waist was small for his frame but his thighs were massive. I could see the muscles ripple in them also as he moved. I heard him chuckle and I realized I was standing in the shower just staring at him with my mouth open. What a loser.

He wrapped a white terrycloth robe around himself and held out his hand to me. I took it and stepped out of the tub onto the soft rug. He grabbed another towel and dried off my body an inch at a time. I closed my eyes as he ran his hands all over my body. I was in heaven as this Adonis touched me all over. I felt his hands leave me and I opened my eyes. He was holding out a red silk robe. I slid my arms in and he tied it around me. It felt very soft but it wasn't very big. The bottom was only a few inches past my pussy and most of my thighs were visible.

"You are a vision, baby girl." He said as he stepped back and looked at me.

I blushed and pulled the robe closed, embarrassed to be next to this perfect specimen of a man. I was just a little girl in the presence of this grown man and I felt very small.

"And you are precious because you don't realize how beautiful and perfect you are." He said softly.

I looked at him and then he turned me to face the mirror. I felt him pick up my hair and then I saw him start to brush it slowly. It was very wet and very straight as he ran the brush through. I looked a little like a drowned rat. He was smiling as he gently brushed my hair. I just relaxed and enjoyed the attention. I didn't think I was worthy of this man's attention but hey, if he was giving it I wasn't going to ask any questions.

He finished my hair and then took my hand. He led me out of the bathroom and then out of the bedroom. We walked down the stairs and down some hallways. I was just following him blindly, willing to let him take me anywhere he wanted.

We entered a huge white kitchen that I hadn't seen last night. Tony was sitting at the table reading the paper with a cup of coffee next to him.

"Good morning, sleepyheads." He said without looking up.

"Good morning." Mr. Bertrand said and sat around the corner of the table from Tony.

I stood at the corner of the table between them. Tony raised his head to look at me. He ran a hand across my ass and then down a little. He then ran it under my robe and rubbed my tight butt. I tried to relax.

"Did you guys sleep well?" Tony said to Bertrand as he rubbed my ass and thighs.

"Like a baby, Tony, that bed is wonderful and I had a nice warm teddy bear to hold onto." He answered and glanced at me.

"I am glad, do you want some coffee?" He asked Bertrand.

"I would love some." He answered.

Tony looked up at me as he ran his finger between my ass cheeks softly.

"Baby girl, can you run and get Mr. Bertrand some coffee and refill my cup?" He asked, holding his cup out.

I took his cup and scampered into the kitchen. My bare feet hit the cool tile and it felt nice. I found another coffee cup and filled them both. I walked back and stood between my men. They thanked me and took their cups.

"Baby, you can go get yourself a cup." Tony said.

I did want a cup bad, my head was a little woozy. I got one and then returned to the table, standing next to them and sipping my coffee.

Tony was folding up his paper. He leaned back and took a drink of coffee. He was wearing a white terrycloth robe and it opened as he leaned back. I saw his cock resting on his thigh and my eyes locked onto it. It was not completely hard but not soft either. It was big but it looked so different than Nate's. It looked really thick and I knew it could get a lot longer. It looked to be about 5 or 6 inches as it laid there and I looked at the veins running up and down the length.

"So Nate, you ready to talk business?" Tony said and my eyes snapped back up.

"Sure, Tony, but I am really hungry. What have you got to eat?" Nate responded.

"No problem. Baby girl, there are some eggs, bacon, and biscuits in the refrigerator on the top shelf. Can you go and whip up a breakfast for us? I know you can cook, your Momma brags about you a lot." He said and smiled at me.

I pictured my Mom with a blindfold on and running her tongue up and down my pussy. I shivered a little at the memory. I turned and walked back into the kitchen. I did know how to cook and I loved to cook breakfast. Tony's kitchen was spectacular. The counters were huge and the appliances were amazing. I had a complete breakfast prepared in about 25 minutes. I found some orange juice and made a pitcher. I made a plate for each man and carried them out to the table. They were scooping up papers and I sat the plates down in front of each.

"Wow, look at our little girl. She can make a mean breakfast." Tony said and I beamed.

He grabbed me around the waist and hugged me to him.

"Very nice, sweetie. You do know your way around the kitchen. You are going to make a wonderful little wife to someone, a wildcat in the bedroom and a master in the kitchen. Baby, you may be the perfect girl." He said and slapped my butt.

"Now go make yourself a plate and come eat with us." Tony said.

I realized I was really hungry and scampered into the kitchen. I came back with my plate and the pitcher of orange juice. We laughed and ate until everything was gone. I leaned back in my chair with my coffee. I felt great, my belly was full, my pussy was satisfied, and my head was clearing up.

"It was nice doing business with you Nate. The car should be here around 11:00 to pick us up. That should give you plenty of time to catch your 1:00 flight. So what should we do with our two hours?" Tony said.

I glanced over at the clock and saw it was only 9:05. I looked back at Tony and Nate and they were smiling at me. My pussy tingled as I realized I was dessert.

"Baby girl, come over here." Tony said.

I stood up and walked over to stand between them. Tony put his arm around my waist again and hugged me. He took his other hand and loosened my robe. It fell open and displayed my young body to Nate. He smiled and reached out to touch my boobs. My nipples were soft and he ran his fingers over them lightly. My body shivered under his touch and then I felt Tony run his hand down my leg and then up to my ass. He rubbed my cheeks gently as Nate squeezed my boobs. Tony's hand slid between my legs from the back and I spread them a little.

"So Nate, did you get to sample this little butt?" Tony said.

"Fuck yes, that was one of the finest asses I have ever had." Nate responded.

"You have no idea the restraint it took to not rip this little ass open but I wanted to save it for you." Tony said.

"Well, I appreciate it. It was special but I am sure it is still pretty special." He said.