Poor Little Cassie Ch. 09

Story Info
Young girl falls even deeper.
12.8k words
4.22
53.7k
60

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/03/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is chapter 9 of a series, it will make much more sense if you read them in order)

*

I spent the next 5 days just trying to forget about the fact that my brothers and father all fucked me more than once at the bachelor party. They hadn't spoken of it at all since that night and Mom was oblivious or didn't care. I was able to finally wash away the rose on my stomach so all evidence of Rose was gone. I was starting to feel more like Cassie again, we were doing our normal family stuff. Mom was cooking great dinners, Dad was funny, and Kyle and Cory worshiped me. I was always leaning on one of them as we watched TV at night and I loved it when they rubbed my head and played with my hair. They had been doing that since I was a little kid and it felt so right. I loved my brothers and tried to bury the fact that they both shot cum into me multiple times. I wonder what they would think of me if they found out the hot chick at the party was their little sister.

It was Thursday night and I was in bed reading. It was around midnight and I couldn't sleep. The book I was reading was great so I didn't really care. I could sleep in tomorrow anyway.

My cell phone buzzed. I thought it was strange that one of my friends would call this late but hey, what the heck.

"Hello." I said.

"Hey sweetheart, still awake?" Tony's voice and I froze.

"Yes." I said.

"Night owl, huh? I wish I could be there to relax you." He said and chuckled.

My pussy tingled and I cursed myself. I had to stop this. I had my whole future in front of me. I was a college freshman with an unlimited amount of potential. I could not just be Tony's whore. I said nothing.

"Ok, baby, listen. I have a big dinner tomorrow night and I need you. I will pick you up at 6:00. I will bring your clothes. Just be all nice and clean and I will take care of the rest." He said.

"Umm..I have plans." I said.

"No you don't. Be ready honey, 6:00 sharp." He said and hung up.

I threw the phone onto the floor and I could feel the tears in my eyes. Damn him, why was he doing this to me? I tossed my book on the floor and curled up in my covers. My pussy was still tingling as I thought of Tony's cock and how it stretched me out. I tried to think of something else. I went to sleep however with an image of me on all fours and Tony drilling me from behind.

"Wake up sleepyhead, it's almost 11:00." I heard Cory's voice just before he jumped on me.

"Ugh, dammit Cory, I was sleeping." I whined as he wrestled with me.

He was now sitting on my chest with my arms held over my head. My boobs were between his knees and he was looking down at them through my tshirt.

"Wow, sis, when did you grow those?" He said.

"None of your business, now get off of me." I said and tried to push him up.

He stayed on top of me and I was trying to wrap my legs around him to pull him off. I knew my panties were on display, I just hoped no one would come in. He was laughing and then let go of my arms and put both of his hands in my armpits. I screamed as he tickled me. I was flailing at him with my arms and legs but he kept tickling me. My shirt was pulling up and if he didn't stop I knew my boobs would come flying out. He jumped to the side and I tried to roll away from him. He tickled me harder and I rolled back onto my back. I felt my shirt pull up more and then my boobs were out for my brother to see. He glanced over and then stopped tickling me. I pulled my shirt down immediately. His face was red and he stood up.

"Sorry sis. Do you want some breakfast?" He said meekly.

"Yeah, are there any biscuits?" I said, trying to bring the situation back to normal.

"Nope, but I can whip some up for you." He said and started for the door.

"No, that's ok. You don't have to make some." I said and walked over to my dresser.

His eyes followed my boobs as they bounced slightly. I looked at him and he looked down, probably to where my tshirt barely covered my panties.

"Anything for you sis." He said and left the room.

I watched him walk out and I scratched my thigh. Why was everything becoming sexual with me now? We have been having tickle fights for 15 years, today my boobs decide to show themselves? I brushed my hair and tried to think of biscuits. I love biscuits.

I came downstairs in my sweatpants and tshirt. Cory was carrying a plate full of biscuits to the table. I could see the steam rising from them, my mouth watered immediately.

"Look at you, cooking for your sister." Mom said teasingly.

Cory just shrugged and went back into the kitchen.

"I think it's cute." She said and sat down.

We each ate a warm biscuit.

"Honey, Daddy and I are going out to dinner and a movie tonight. Do you have any plans?" Mom said.

I looked up at her.

"Yeah, I was going to do something with Ashley." I said.

"Oh, that's good. What are you guys going to do?" she said.

"I don't know, maybe the mall or a movie." I said.

"Good, you go back to school in another week, you need to enjoy yourself a little." She said.

I realized then that she was right. My vacation was almost over. I had to go back to school. Part of me was a little sad but part of me was doing the dance of joy. I thought about my boyfriend in school. When I left I was considering sleeping with him. He was going to be the second boy I ever slept with. Now he would be a lot lower than two in the chart of guys that had fucked Cassie. I ate another biscuit to try and wash away the sadness.

The day flew by. I swam a little, then laid out. Cory and Kyle swam with me for a little while but then they left to go over to Kenny's. They said they would be out late. Fuck! How did Tony do that? How was it that I was always alone when he came to get me? Damn him. I went inside about 4:30 and went upstairs to get cleaned up. I took a long shower and shaved my legs. After I finished my legs I ran my hand over my pussy. I could feel a little stubble. I shaved my pussy smooth. I felt a little tinge of pride when it hit me that Tony would like that. Why did I assume he would touch my pussy tonight? Who was I kidding? My pussy was going to be full of cum tonight no matter what I did. I stepped out of the shower and dried my long blonde hair.

I straightened my hair so now it hung down to the tops of my breasts. I slipped on my robe and walked out. My Mom was coming out of her room, tying a belt on her red dress.

"Hi honey, we are going to leave in a few minutes. We have a reservation for 6:00." She said and straightened her dress.

She looked really pretty. I smiled at her.

"Are you going to be ok? Do you need any money?" She said.

"Nope, I am good." I said.

Money? What whore needs money? I would be lucky if Tony didn't get money for my services tonight. I shivered at that thought. What was he going to do to me tonight? I took a deep breath and hugged my Mom. She kissed me on the forehead and scampered down the stairs. I walked into my room.

I opened my dresser drawer and wondered what underwear I wanted to wear. I picked up a pile and they all felt so soft and frilly. My underwear collection had definitely taken a turn for the better since Tony started fucking me. I picked out a green lace bra and panty set.

I sat on my bed and slipped on my panties. They fit me snug and I knew my ass looked great in them. I took off my robe and put on my bra. The lace was sheer and you could see my nipples through the material. I adjusted it and my cleavage was pretty. The bra pushed the girls together a little and created a deep cleavage that Tony would really like. I slipped on a heavy tshirt and sweatpants. I walked downstairs just as Mom and Dad were leaving.

"Bye." I said as I got to the bottom of the stairs.

"Oh bye honey." Mom said and scurried over for another hug.

She smelled really good. Daddy come over and hugged me tight. I felt my boobs squeeze against his chest. He smelled good too. I stayed strong until they left and then I felt the tears run down my cheeks as I remembered again what my Daddy said to me at the party.

I know he didn't know it was me but he called me a whore. There is something about looking in your Daddy's eyes as he calls you a whore, whether he knows it is you or not. I curled up on the couch and fell asleep.

The doorbell woke me. I got up slowly, wiping my eyes. I walked over and opened the door. Tony was there holding a bag and a dress. He walked in and I closed the door behind him. He laid the dress over the back of the couch and put the bag down on the couch.

"How are you sweetie?" He said.

"Fine." I said.

He could tell I wasn't all that excited to go out with him. He walked over and put his arms around me. I looked up at him. He smiled and then put his hands around my face and kissed me softly. He was a good kisser, I have to admit. He pulled back and then kissed me again, this time his tongue snaked into my mouth. His hands moved down the side of my body and grabbed my ass. He squeezed me while he was kissing me hard. I felt my body responding. Damn him. I put my arms around his neck.

"That's my girl. Now let's get you dressed." He said and left me breathing hard in the middle of my living room.

He opened the bag and pulled out a small package. He turned to me.

"Get out of those clothes so we can get going." He said and sat down on the couch.

I slowly pulled my tshirt over my head. He whistled when he saw my bra. I pulled my sweatpants down and then stood in front of him in my bra and panties. He reached out and I stepped into his arms. He pulled me closer and kissed my belly.

"So pretty and soft." He said and I felt a tingle in my pussy.

He ran his hands up and down the sides of my legs. His touch was electric and I hated it. Why was I such a limp rag in his presence? I was smart and pretty with a bright future. Why did I not have enough pride to tell him to fuck off and leave me alone? I sucked in a deep breath to say something and then his fingers ran lightly over my ass and my pussy almost screamed in delight. My breath left my body slowly.

"Ok, baby, let's get you dressed before we are late." He said and leaned back on the couch.

I looked over at the dress and then noticed movement and looked back at Tony. He was opening a small box and pulled out some black silky material. He held it up and I noticed it was stockings. He held them out to me and I took them. The material was incredibly soft and I sat down on the ottoman. I slipped one of them on my right leg while Tony was watching intently. I pulled it up tight on my thigh and then slipped on the other one. I stood up and noticed they had a small black line up the back of my leg. It gave them a small kind of slutty look and I felt my pussy shiver again. Dammit! I was getting angry with myself now. Was I just a whore who would respond to anything any man did just to get some cock in my cunt? I sat down on the ottoman again and sighed deeply.

"Ok, baby girl, let's get this on you and get out of here." Tony said and I looked up to see him holding a black dress.

I stood and took the dress from him. It was beautiful. I slipped it over my head and let if fall over me. It landed around mid-thigh so most of my pretty legs were displayed. The waist was fitting and I felt it hugging my ass. The material was soft and stretchy and the top was a scoop neck that opened up almost down to my bra. My boobs were perfectly framed in the opening but still classy as no bra could be seen. The straps on my shoulders were wide but still showed a lot of skin on my fit shoulders. I did look nice I had to admit. Tony whistled and then walked to the door. I watched him open the door and hold it open.

I looked down and noticed a pair of black heels next to the chair. I must have missed that. I slipped my feet into the heels and of course they fit perfectly. Damn him! They felt great and put the final touch on my little "fuck me" outfit. I walked slowly past Tony as I felt his eyes burrowing into my body.

There was a long black car sitting in front of my house and a humongous black man holding the door open. I did not recognize him. How many people did Tony have working for him? He had a nice smile as I climbed in the car. My dress pulled up slightly and I wondered how much thigh he saw as I slid onto the soft seat. He closed the door and it was almost dark in the car. The windows were tinted and then I looked out at my neighborhood and wondered how many of my neighbors saw me climbing into this car. Would they tell my folks? I got a little worried and scared and then I felt Tony slide in next to me.

He said something to the driver and we took off. He was looking at his phone and then he spoke.

"Nothing special tonight baby girl. Just hang onto my arm and look pretty. You ok with that?" He said and looked at me.

I nodded and felt suddenly like a piece of meat. I looked out the window and thought about what my life was like now. Was this how my mom fell into this with Tony? At least she fought him at first instead of just spreading her legs like her slutty daughter. Another wave of low self-worth swept through my chest. I took a deep breath and tried to think of what to do. We were on the expressway now and speeding through downtown. I wondered where we were going. This seemed harmless so far. Maybe Tony wouldn't do anything too bad tonight?

"Whatcha thinking about sweetie?" Tony said in a soft voice.

"Nothing." I said, not lying.

"Excited about going back to school?" He asked.

"Yes." I said, again not lying.

I thought about that for a moment. No Tony at school. I could be a normal teenager again with a normal boyfriend and classes. I could take control of my life again. I felt a little better all of a sudden. I felt a little stronger and more determined to get my life back.

"That is good, college is a great stepping stone to life. You will do wonderful." He said and looked back at his phone.

I looked at him and made a decision. I would tell him tonight that this was the last time I would do this. He did not own me. I was my own person. I would take back control. I knew he could tell my family things that would embarrass me greatly but I knew they loved me and I would be ok. I felt free, released and a big smile ran across my face. I looked back out the window and the world looked brighter.

We pulled off the road into a parking lot. It was a restaurant, a nice one. We pulled up to the front and a valet opened my door and held out his hand. I took it and slipped out a leg and saw his eyes light up. I was a little surprised, I was sure he saw much nicer women than me slide out of cars in front of this place. I stood up and straightened my dress. He was smiling and still holding my hand. Tony walked around the car.

"Billy, this is Cassie. Isn't she lovely?" Tony said.

"Yes, Mr. Tony, you have outdone yourself this time." Billy said, looking me right in the eyes.

It was actually nice to have a guy look my in the eyes, especially with the way my boobs were looking tonight. He seemed nice and then he kissed the back of my hand and held it out to Tony.

"It was a pleasure to meet you Miss Cassie. Mr. Tony, enjoy yourself tonight." Billy said and looked up at Tony.

"Thank you Billy." Tony said and turned to walk towards the door.

I followed him as he held onto my hand. I remembered what he said and slipped my other hand around his arm. He pulled me close and smiled. The doorman opened a huge ornate wooden door and I felt the cool air hit me. The smell was wonderful, food with a hint of new, classy smell. That was the best way I could think of how to describe it. We walked into the place and it was gorgeous. Everything looked soft and elegant, even the workers.

A pretty blonde girl approached us and looked at Tony.

"Mr. Tony, nice to see you again. Your table is ready." She said in a sweet voice.

She was dressed all in black, her top tight and caressing her boobs, her skirt also tight and hugging her curves. She had a perfect body, very tight but just curvy enough to make your eyes gravitate. She had a beautiful smile and bright blue eyes. I looked at Tony and he smiled at her. I wondered if he had fucked her. I shook my head a little at my dirty thought in the middle of all this beauty.

"Thank you Beatrice, you are looking lovely tonight. How is your father?" Tony said, smiling.

"He is great Mr. Tony. He came home last week and he will make a full recovery. Thank you so much for all your help." She said and I saw a small tear in her eye.

I looked up at Tony, trying not to have my mouth fall open.

"That is wonderful news, honey. I had heard he was doing well. Are you going back to school?" He said.

"Yes sir. The school let me back in and gave me full credit for last semester. Thank you again for that." She said.

"It was not a problem, sweetie. You deserved that anyway. I hope you have a great semester." He said.

"I will. Are you ready?" She said.

"Yes maam, lead the way." He said.

She turned and started to walk down a hallway. Her butt was perfect and swayed as she walked. My mind was racing. What was her story? Why did she get all Mr. Nice Tony and I get his cock up my ass whenever he wanted. I was as pretty as her, well almost. She turned around a corner and there was a gorgeous table sitting in a small room. She pulled out a chair and I sat. Tony sat across from me and I noticed two more place settings.

"You have a lovely dinner, Mr. Tony." She said and smiled a perfect smile.

"Thank you so much Beatrice, we will." He said and she swept her perfect body out of the room.

I was staring at him. I realized it when he chuckled. I looked away and grabbed my napkin. I spread it over my legs.

"Her father works for me and had a bad heart attack on the job. Luckily one of my guys knew CPR and kept him alive long enough for the ambulance to get there. He was in intensive care for a month. Beatrice left school and never left his side the entire time. We had to force her to eat at his bedside and take showers in his bathroom. She was a determined little girl and never let go of his hand. He woke up two weeks ago and went home last week. I arranged home care for him so she could go back to school. It took a lot of convincing but she agreed." He said and my mouth did drop open.

This man that was dominating me in all ways possible was that caring about one of his employees? I was so confused. My mind was racing. I suddenly thought of what I was thinking in the car and the words left my mouth before I realized.

"This is the last time." I said softly.

"The last time for what darling?" He said, smiling.

"For this, for us, for what you do to me." I said, my strength growing.

He cocked his head and looked at me. I could not tell if he was mad or intrigued or anything. I felt my heart clinch in my chest.

"Baby, are you not having fun?" He said.

"No, I want to be normal again. I want to go back to school and be a regular girl. I want to be like her." I said and motioned to the door.

"Really, well, that is interesting news. We will have to discuss it further but first you have work to do. Make sure everyone is smiling tonight and we will see." He said and stood up.

I looked over to see Beatrice leading two men into the room. They were middle-aged but handsome. They looked Italian.

"Good evening gentlemen, welcome. Thank you again Beatrice." Tony said and held out his hand.

Both men shook his hand and he turned to me.

"Gentlemen, this is Cassie. She is head of my marketing department and will be responsible for your account." Tony said and I gulped.

"How do you do, Cassie, nice to meet you." One of the guys said and held out his hand.

I shook his hand and then the other one. Both of them looked at my boobs the whole time but they were smiling. I guess I was doing my job.