Pop Star's Brother: A Dream Cum True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bryan put his hands on her tiny waist. "Sorry about what?"

"The kiss."

Bryan pulled her close to him again. "Don't be."

Britney looked down. Bryan knew she regretted the kiss. He felt his heart breaking. "Britney?"

She looked up at him. Her sad eyes blinked slowly. "I need to go to bed, please."

Bryan nodded and slowly walked away from her. Her kiss still lingered on his lips. He went back to his room hornier than ever. He knew Britney wanted to be with him as much as he wanted to be with her. Why did she have to be such a hot little tease?

* * *

The next day Bryan woke up to the smell of bacon and pancakes. He got up and walked over to the kitchen. Britney was there still wearing that irresistible sexy green nightgown. She hummed happily as she flipped a pancake.

"Good morning," Bryan greeted her.

Britney smiled. "Morning. I'm making your favorite pancakes and bacon. Just a way to apologize for my behavior last night."

Bryan blushed. "It's ok sis. I have to apologize for my behavior too. I guess I wasn't such a gentleman."

"Look, let's just forget about it ok? I mean we are both lonely without our lovers and I guess we just got lost in each other. Besides, it was just a kiss, no harm done."

Bryan shrugged. "Yeah I guess you're right. Mmm those pancakes smell great."

Britney giggled. "I can't cook but pancakes, I can make."

She continued humming sweetly dancing around the kitchen while she cooked. Bryan tried as hard as he could to keep from getting a hard on.

* * *

"Hey Britney, I'm going into town to pick up some razors and shaving gel. Did you need anything?"

Britney looked up. She just finished drying the dishes. "No I don't need anything but can I go with you?"

Bryan raised a brow. "You think that's safe?"

"Of course. I'll just put on my baseball cap and my baggy jeans and t-shirt. No one will ever recognize me."

"If you say so."

Half an hour later, the siblings were in town picking up Bryan's necessities. Bryan noticed a few strangers eyeing them. He knew right away that they'd spotted Britney. Bryan walked in back of Britney in case anyone tried to creep from behind. "Hurry, walk faster I think we've been spotted."

"Oh no!" Britney groaned as she moved faster now.

They got to the check out in and out easily. They hurried to Bryan's truck and before they arrived, there were tons of paparazzi people waiting for them, surrounding Bryan's truck. "Shit, let's go over here," Bryan suggested.

He grabbed Britney's hand and they headed towards the back of an alley. Britney peeked every now and then to see if they'd give up. "This is the price I pay for being famous," she pouted.

Bryan stared at her. Even with no make-up, her hair pulled up and tucked underneath her baseball cap, dark sunglasses covering her pretty brown eyes, wearing baggy clothes, she still had to be the hottest girl he'd ever seen. Why did she have such a hold on him?

"We'll stay here until they go away. If they don't, I'll call security."

Britney smiled. She took her sunglasses off and looked up at Bryan. "You're the best. I wish all men were like you."

"No, because then ever man you dated, would be like dating your brother."

Britney shrugged. "I don't think that would be so bad."

Bryan's heart raced. "It wouldn't?"

"Not at all," Britney whispered walking closer to him.

Bryan watched his little sister move towards him slowly and seductively. What was she doing? Did she want to kiss again? He wasn't going to stop her.

"I love you Bryan," Britney cooed.

Bryan put his hands on her waist and looked into her eyes. "I love you too. I care so much about you."

She wrapped her arms around his waist. Tilting her head back she was asking for another incestuous kiss. Bryan leaned down and gave his sister what she wanted. Their kiss was yet another long wet one like the night before. Britney's toes curled as her brother kissed her.

Just then, they saw a flash. Britney gasped and moved away from her brother. Bryan frowned finding a paparazzi photographing having snapped a pictured of them kissing. "Get out of here!" Bryan yelled.

The photographer took one last quick shot before running away. Britney looked horrified. "Bryan, he took a picture of us kissing! I know this is going on the tabloids!"

"Don't worry about it, no one believes the tabloids anyway. At least they shouldn't."

"Even though this was real?" Britney asked touching his arm.

Bryan gulped. "Did you want them to believe it?"

"I don't know I guess-"

Just then Britney's cell phone rang. She answered it right away. "Hello? Oh yes! Please hurry!"

She hung up and smiled with confidence. "Security is sending over a team to get rid of these bastards."

Bryan sighed. "Oh good. Finally we can go home. I guess it was a bad idea to come out here huh?"

"You didn't force me to. I volunteered, and I'm glad I did," She winked.

After Britney's bodyguards ran off the paparazzi, the siblings were finally able to get back home. Both were silent still turned on about their kiss. Britney stared out the window while Bryan looked out into the road.

"So, what did you want to do for the rest of the day?" Britney finally asked.

"I don't know. I guess we could just hang out at the cabin watching movies or you could sing for me."

Britney laughed. "Sing for you? No way! I do enough of that in public and now you want me to sing to you in private? No way bro."

"Oh come on! You have to! I love how you sing."

"Really, most of the public hates it," she laughed nervously.

Bryan reached out and placed his hand over hers, giving it a gentle squeeze. "Please?"

Britney blushed. "What do you want me to sing?"

"Whatever you want."

Britney giggled and cleared her throat. The drive back to the cabin was so peaceful. They still had about 20 minutes to go before they arrived to the cabin. Britney began humming sweetly. Then the sweet lyrics were heard.

"Notice me

And take my hand

So why are we

Strangers when

Our love is strong

Why carry on without me?

And everytime I try to fly

I fall without my wings

I feel so small

I guess I need you baby

And everytime I see you in my dreams

I see your face, it's haunting me

I guess I need you baby.

She sighed sweetly and squeezed his hand before she finished her last part of the lyrics.

After she was finished she had a shy smile on her face. Bryan pulled over to the middle of the road and parked the truck. His hand was still on his sisters. "Wow! That was so beautiful sis. That song is just…wow!"

"Thank you. I'm glad you enjoyed it."

"I loved it. I love you so much," Bryan blurted.

Britney took off her seatbelt and moved closer to him. "I love you too. I want you Bryan. Is that bad?"

Bryan was speechless. Not too long ago he was having wet dreams about his sister and now this was reality. She wanted him and he wanted her. "It's not bad. I mean it might be bad in the eyes of others but not between you and me."

"Move the seat back Bry," Britney rasped.

Bryan felt his hands shaky. He moved the seat back and watched in awe as his baby sister climbed on top of him. She sat on his lap as if she was ready to fuck him. She began to kiss him passionately. Bryan could barely breathe, suffocating from his sister's kisses. He pulled her back gently and sighed.

"Whoa sis! Slow down baby."

Britney moaned in agony. "Oh I can't! I could make love to you right now, right here."

"Baby, I don't want you to do this cuz of all the shit that's going on. If we do this, it has to be real."

Britney looked into his eyes. "It's real Bry. The two kisses we've shared have made me realize that I could never ever love another man the way I love you. You're my brother, my friend, and hopefully will be my lover."

"I'd love to be with you sis."

She smiled and went back to kissing him. Bryan kissed his sister back with love. He wrapped his arms around her pulling her closer to him. Britney rubbed her body against his. She felt her pussy getting so wet. Bryan's hard on was throbbing and each time she moved her body up and down it rubbed him the right way.

"Baby, let's do this at home," Bryan groaned.

"No! I need you now!" Britney moaned. She climbed off him and kicked off her shoes and slipped out of her baggy jeans. Bryan's eyes widened watching his baby sis get naked. She wore a hot pink thong. He watched her slide it down her legs and let it fall to the floor. Britney was completely bottomless. Bryan could hardly move. She climbed back on his lap and aggressively unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned his jeans.

"I'm so fuckin' horny!" Britney purred. She looked down as she pulled her brother's big hard cock out of his pants. She gasped as she stared at the size. "Oh I definitely want this!"

Bryan turned red. "Can you take it sis?"

"Mmm, I can try. I need you right now Bryan."

"I want you sis. Ride my cock until I explode inside of you."

Britney slid her pussy on her brother's cock until it went all the way deep inside of her. Bryan tried hard to keep from moaning too loud. She felt so perfect. Her pussy was tight, wet and so hot. He managed to turn on the car's air conditioner and leave the radio on. He had one of his sister's CD in the CD player. They could make love while he listened to his favorite singer, his baby sis. The song playing was "Everytime" the song she had sang to him earlier.

He stared into her eyes and she moved her hips slowly. He grabbed her baseball cap and took it off her letting her blonde locks fall over her shoulders. His hands reached inside her t-shirt. His hands searched for a way to take her bra off but then he realized her bra came off from the front not the back. He lifted her shirt and with one quick tug, her pink bra came undone. Her big breasts were exposed making him hotter than ever.

"Suck on my tits Bry. Oh please!" Britney pleaded.

Bryan didn't hesitate. He put one of her nipples in his mouth sucking it just like he had in all the dreams he'd had about his sister. He flicked his tongue fast on one nipple and felt her squirm all over his cock.

"Oh Britney! Oh baby sis keep riding my cock," Bryan moaned.

Just at that moment, one of Britney's songs called "The Answer" started playing. It was a sexy song with a nice beat that went so well with the moment. Britney kissed her brother hard. She was so close to cumming. His cock was so big and she could feel him throbbing inside of her. His mouth had felt so good on her aching nipples. Was she falling in love with him? She knew she loved him because he was family but did she really want him like a lover? Yes! How could she not? He was amazing.

"Oh Bryan! I'm so in love with you. I wanna cum!"

"Cum on my cock. Sis, I'm going to shoot my cum inside of you. Will you let me?"

"Yes! Oh my God! Bryan I wish you were my husband. I love you!"

Her pussy was grinding on his cock. The siblings kissed one last time before they came to a simultaneous orgasm. Britney leaned back as her entire body shook violently. Bryan was panting hard feeling his sperm shooting into his sister's pussy. She looked so beautiful taking his cum. She closed her eyes and her lips were parted. He waited until she finally calmed down to bring her back up to him and kiss her hard.

"Oh baby!" Bryan gasped.

"Mmm, that was hot! You're so hot bro," Britney kissed him again.

Bryan's cock was still hard as a rock. He wanted to keep her pussy on his dick but knew they had to get back soon before anyone saw them. Britney got off him and slowly fell back on the passenger seat. She was breathing very hard. The song playing on the stereo was now "Breathe on me."

"That song…goes…very…well right now." Britney said panting.

"That song is sexy sis, just like you."

Britney covered her face like a shy schoolgirl. "I guess we better get going back. Oh my goodness, look at the windows!"

Bryan hadn't noticed the windows of his truck were fogged up. "Oops. I guess we went a little crazy there huh?"

"Mmm yes, but I'm not complaining about it."

After Britney got dressed, the siblings headed back to the cabin. It'd only been a few minutes after their lovemaking and Bryan wanted his sister again. He wanted to get her on his bed and take his time kissing her entire body, not to mention taste her pussy!

* * *

Once inside their private cabin, the siblings were silent. It was a shy but sweet silence. Britney had a wonderful glow to her face and Bryan couldn't stop smiling. Britney flopped down on the couch while Bryan put up his razors and shaving gel. He came back to the front room to join his sister on the couch. Britney was laying down staring up at the ceiling. Bryan picked up her legs and sat down placing her legs back down on his lap.

"Wow!" Britney finally spoke.

"What?" Bryan asked innocently.

"That was probably the best sex I've ever had!"

Bryan frowned. "You know that is a compliment, but the thought of other guys having sex with you is not."

Britney giggled. "What did you think Bry? That your little sis was innocent? Girls got needs too you know."

"Yeah I know, but I can't help it if I'm jealous."

Britney got serious. "Bry? Does this mean we are lovers for sure or was this a one time thing?"

Bryan put his hand over hers. "Well, I'd love to be your husband if I could but being your lover works for me."

Britney sighed. "I wish I could marry you bro. Why do things have to be so complicated?"

"I don't know babe. I don't mean to make things harder than they already are."

Britney looked away. "Bry, I'm going to go take a nap right now. I'm kind of tired since I didn't get good sleep last night and after what we just did…" her voice trailed off.

"Ok baby, go rest. I'm going to watch some TV."

* * *

Lying in her bed, Britney stared up at the ceiling. She knew being her brother's lover wouldn't be easy. Shit, life was hard enough as it was. She had everyone on her back about being pregnant, her deadbeat husband and her music. Why couldn't they just leave her alone? It was times like this that she wished she wasn't famous.

She then smiled remembering how her brother felt inside of her. If it was up to her she'd fuck him again but she wanted time to think. She fucked him without thinking. He'd gotten her so hot with his brotherly kisses that she just had to jump his bones.

"Damn, he felt so good," Britney whispered out loud. She felt her sticky juices between her legs from the earlier lovemaking. She got up decided to take a nice long warm shower. When she walked out, she saw Bryan fast asleep on the couch. She smiled and grabbed a blanket. She let it fall lightly on his body. He was in a deep sleep. Britney went on to take her shower.

* * *

An hour later, Britney was dressed up in her short blue jean skirt and a black tube top. She pinned her blonde hair up and went to the kitchen to look for something to eat. It was times like these she wished she'd learn how to cook.

"Peanut butter and jelly sandwich sounds good enough," she said. She took a quick glance towards the couch and Bryan was still fast asleep. She decided to make two sandwiches in case he woke up. She knew he'd be just as hungry as she was.

As she dabbed some strawberry jelly on one slice of bread she squealed and felt her heart stop as she was grabbed from behind.

"Ahhhh!" She screamed.

Bryan kissed her neck and put his arms around her. Britney pulled away and turned to look at him. She narrowed her brown eyes at him. "Bryan! You scared the shit out of me!"

Bryan had a wicked smile. "I didn't mean to. You just look so sexy."

Britney blushed. "You're not too bad yourself." She walked closer to him and put her arms around his neck. Bryan leaned down and kissed his sister seductively. His hands moved down and grabbed her buttocks squeezing them gently. Britney moaned into his kiss. She pushed her body closer to his feeling his hard on.

Bryan broke their kiss. He was hornier than ever. He could still feel her pussy riding up and down on his hard cock. Britney noticed her brother's eyes filled with lust. Bryan grabbed her waist and turned her around. Britney gasped and placed her hands on the kitchen counter. Her brother's hands roamed from her back down to her ass and lifted up her blue jean skirt. He rubbed her ass slowly since she was wearing a black thong.

"Mmm such a nice ass," he rasped.

Britney felt him tug on her thong and eventually he ripped it off. She was shocked knowing her brother was being such a nasty guy. Bryan pulled her against his cock and kissed the back of her neck. His hot breath caressed her skin. "You got one hot body, baby sis. Such a nice firm ass," he said before giving her ass one quick spanking.

Britney jumped up slightly and smiled. "Mmm do it again!"

He spanked her again.

"Oooh!" Britney moaned.

Brian rubbed her buttocks and spanked her once more. He saw his hand make a light red hand print. Britney tossed her head back closing her eyes and moaned louder. "I'm such a slut," she said.

Bryan pulled her tube top down and grabbed her big breasts. "You're my slut. My sexy incestuous slut." He pinched her nipples and heard her yelp with pleasure. With his legs he spread her legs open and made her bend over again. Britney's hands held on to the kitchen counter as she waited for her brother to please her.

Bryan took his cock out of his jeans and searched for her opening. Britney smiled as she felt his cock slide into her pussy. She was so wet from just having him spank her ass. "Oooh Bry!" She wailed. Bryan began fucking her pussy slowly. He held on to her breasts while kissing her neck at the same time. His strong body held her down. Britney loved having sex standing up.

Bryan was pumping her pussy faster now. His balls were slapping on her ass and only their moans and hard breathing could be heard. He moved his hand from her breasts to her waist and pulled her towards him fucking her deeper and harder.

"Uhhhh yes! I feel you so deep!" Britney cried out.

"You feel so good, baby, so fuckin' good! I'm so ready to cum in you again. I love you so much sis," Bryan whispered.

Britney backed up more against him giving him more access to her pussy. Bryan was buried deep inside of his sister. Her pussy was so warm and tight, better than any pussy he'd ever fucked. Even though Britney's pussy was so perfect, he couldn't help but stare at her ass. He wondered if he should. He'd have to take a chance and if she didn't want it, he'd have to respect that. Bryan took his cock out of her pussy.

"Oh no! Please don't stop!" Britney whined softly.

Bryan grabbed her hair and pulled her head back gently. He kissed her deeply. "Don't worry baby, I want to do something else."

Britney placed her hands back on the counter and her eyes widened when she realized Bryan was sliding his cock in her other hole. He had her cheeks spread wide and found her pink puckered hole. He put the head of his cock in first feeling her tighten her hole on his cock.

"Relax baby, just relax," he whispered.

Britney licked her lips and took a deep breath. Bryan was a lot bigger than Kevin; she wondered how she'd be able to handle his cock in her ass. "Do it slowly, ooooh!" Britney cooed as Bryan entered her more.

Bryan's balls were throbbing as he continued to slide more of his cock inside of her ass. She was incredibly tight and he knew it would only take a few minutes before he'd spew his cum all inside of her ass. It was few seconds later, when Bryan finally got his cock all the way inside. He held still for a moment not being able to control it from throbbing inside of his sister's ass.

Britney was panting. She turned to smile at him. Bryan leaned in closer and kissed her softly. He began to move in and out gently making sure he didn't hurt her. Britney moaned quietly. Bryan put his hands back on her breasts and teased her nipples. His cock was not able to slide in and out very swiftly. He could tell she was still nervous. She felt so warm though.